NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blind, deaf, mangled teeth and jerking on a stretcher: Otto Warmbier's parents reveal the horrific injuries he had when he was returned by North Korea after months of torture

Go down

Blind, deaf, mangled teeth and jerking on a stretcher: Otto Warmbier's parents reveal the horrific injuries he had when he was returned by North Korea after months of torture Empty Blind, deaf, mangled teeth and jerking on a stretcher: Otto Warmbier's parents reveal the horrific injuries he had when he was returned by North Korea after months of torture

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:48 pm

Otto Warmbier's parents have revealed for the first time the horrific state he was in when he returned from North Korea after being tortured into a coma.
They say their 22-year-old son was blind, deaf and had mangled teeth when they first laid eyes on him after he was brought back to the US following his brutal 18 months imprisonment at the hands of Kim Jong Un's regime.
Fred and Cindy Warmbier told Fox News on Tuesday that they heard a 'howling' sound when they walked up the steps of the private medical plane carrying their son after it landed in Cincinnati, Ohio back on June 13.

'We walked over to the plane, the engines are still humming, they had just landed…when we got halfway up the steps we heard this howling, involuntary, inhuman sound. We weren't really certain what it was,' Fred said.
They quickly realized it was their son Otto as they saw him screaming and jerking violently on a stretcher. Fred said Otto's mother and sister ran off the plane at the initial sight of him.
'Otto had a shaved head, he had a feeding tube coming out of his nose, he was staring blankly into space, jerking violently,' Fred said.
North Korea is not a victim. They're terrorists. They kidnapped Otto. They tortured him. They intentionally injured him.

'He was blind. He was deaf. As we looked at him and tried to comfort him it looked like someone had taken a pair of pliers and rearranged his bottom teeth.'
He said within two days of being home, Otto's fever spiked to 104 degrees and he had a large scar on his right foot.
Cindy said they had only been told that their son had suffered brain damaged when it was revealed the North Korean regime was returning Otto to his family on 'humanitarian release'.
They said the reality of his injuries were much more severe than they could ever have imagined.
'We thought he was in a coma. You couldn't call it a coma,' she said.

'What we pictured, because we're optimists, is that Otto would be asleep and maybe in a medically induced coma and then when our doctors here would work with him and he'd get the best care and love that he would come out of it.
'Our image of Otto, as you know, was of someone just wonderful, beautiful inside and out. And to see how he came home was too much for us.
'I almost passed out but I got it together and I rode in the ambulance with him. I did not want him to be alone anymore. He'd been alone for way too long. We stayed with him and loved him as best as we could.'
His parents said Otto spent his final days jerking and moaning in the tortured state before he died at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center on June 19.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4921260/Otto-Warmbier-s-parents-reveal-tortured-state.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Blind, deaf, mangled teeth and jerking on a stretcher: Otto Warmbier's parents reveal the horrific injuries he had when he was returned by North Korea after months of torture Empty Re: Blind, deaf, mangled teeth and jerking on a stretcher: Otto Warmbier's parents reveal the horrific injuries he had when he was returned by North Korea after months of torture

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:48 pm

How horrendous. I don't think I'd ever get over this as a parent.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Blind, deaf, mangled teeth and jerking on a stretcher: Otto Warmbier's parents reveal the horrific injuries he had when he was returned by North Korea after months of torture Empty Re: Blind, deaf, mangled teeth and jerking on a stretcher: Otto Warmbier's parents reveal the horrific injuries he had when he was returned by North Korea after months of torture

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:24 am

evil bastards - they need to pay for that .

I hate it when my adult kids are ill so I can't imagine what his parents are feeling - must be torture for them too .

When my brother collapsed and died at work back in 1994 I remember my dad how distressed he was - he kept saying maybe someone hurt him maybe he was murdered - he wanted answers .

Its horrible losing a child but to lose them to this must be more than can any parent can cope with .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down