NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff.

+6
Raggamuffin
Victorismyhero
Vintage
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
Syl
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. - Page 2 Empty Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff.

Post by Syl Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Classy..... Rolling Eyes

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bridlington-couple-guilty-over-dominos-pizza-shop-sex/ar-AAskl7c?li=AA59G2&ocid=spartandhp

"Video footage of a couple having sex in a pizza delivery shop as staff worked on the other side of the counter has been shown to a court.
The CCTV footage of Daniella Hirst and Craig Smith was shown at Scarborough Magistrates Court, where the pair faced charges of outraging public decency.

Hirst, 29, pleaded guilty to the offence on Thursday and Smith, 31, was found guilty in his absence after a trial lasting barely 30 minutes."The shop was on a public thoroughfare and members of the public should not have to put up with this disgusting behaviour."Staff can be seen working in the kitchen as the couple continue their antics and delivery staff come and go during the footage.

Hirst, of Gypsey Road, Bridlington, sat at the back of the court with her hands over her eyes as the more explicit parts of the footage was shown. She sat in court dressed in a black top and a lace skirt for the hearing.
Earlier in the day, she appeared in a pink dress and black tights but she changed her clothes over lunch.

As she left court she was asked how she felt about the hearing and she said: "Fuming".

Her solicitor told the court the incident happened after the pair had been drinking and he suggested that although the sex acts had been in public, they were not "brazen".
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. - Page 2 Empty Re: Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Vintage wrote:
Thorin wrote:You see the problem here is centuries of Christian ethics that have institutionalized peoples views on sex between consenting adults. We have seen this for centuries we how homosexuality was once deemed wrong. It was such a daft position, when it was certain sexual acts that were deemed as wrong and classed as homosexual. For example, anal sex. Even though only a third of gay men actually have anal sex. The same number that heterosexual couples engage in. People have been fed a diet of what they have been indoctrinated on. As if to believe that two people happy, enjoying sex, is some how wrong.

How fucking controlled are you?

Why are you only mentioning Christian ethics here, I think you'll find having sex in public is frowned on by most civilisations and religions, at least until their cultures go down the pan.
Not being allowed to have sex in public places does not equate to stopping people having a healthy and varied sex life.

By most religions, not civilizations.
In Roman and Greek cultures it was not frowned upon. Introduce religious idiocy, and that is when you have sex seen as something as wrong. Mainly from the Abrahamic religions. I mean shall we discuss tantric sexuality?.

Like I say, you have been Institutionalized by centuries of Christian horseshit Flix.
The Celts, were very open about sex, would you like a lesson on this?

Back to top Go down

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. - Page 2 Empty Re: Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Wow, talk about the worst misdirection ever.

How can i run the place when even yesterday Veya placed me in the basement, because like now I show how poorly people argue?

People get antsy with me, because I argue far better than they do.

That is why they get pissed off, just as you have here.

Did he? I missed that, but you deserve it. I'm actually getting very bored with the Didge show. If anyone disagrees with you, you start having a go at them and try to bludgeon them into agreeing with you. Your views are becoming more and more extreme too.

Having a go?

I think not Rags.

Its pulling people up on poor views.

So how are my views extreme?

You do not have to agree with me and neither have I said you should.

So you continually lie

I merely enjoy, watching you contradict yourself, as you have done here.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:14 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did he? I missed that, but you deserve it. I'm actually getting very bored with the Didge show. If anyone disagrees with you, you start having a go at them and try to bludgeon them into agreeing with you. Your views are becoming more and more extreme too.

Having a go?

I think not Rags.

So you continually lie

Cool

It's your views which are poor, and bordering on barking mad these days. You've just taken the whole place over with your bossiness and judgemental attitude.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Having a go?

I think not Rags.

So you continually lie

Cool

It's your views which are poor, and bordering on barking mad these days. You've just taken the whole place over with your bossiness and judgemental attitude.

So not only have you decided you are qualified to state whether someones is mad. You do so in the vain desperation to get out of difficult questions you cannot answer.

How on earth can I take over somewhere unless you yourself Rags surrender to my will?

I think you hold yourself in poor favour if you do and I do not hold you in that way

So it only seems like you are exposing sour grapes to me, when I emphatically expose your poor arguments

hey ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:35 pm

didge...I get that YOU enjoy watching random others screwing anywhere and everywhere (do you go dogging???)
but thats what xhamster etc are for....not teh local pizzeria
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:38 pm

Thorin wrote:
Vintage wrote:

Why are you only mentioning Christian ethics here, I think you'll find having sex in public is frowned on by most civilisations and religions, at least until their cultures go down the pan.
Not being allowed to have sex in public places does not equate to stopping people having a healthy and varied sex life.

In Roman and Greek cultures it was not frowned upon. Introduce religious idiocy, and that is when you have sex seen as something as wrong. Mainly from the Abrahamic religions. I mean shall we discuss tantric sexuality?.

Like I say, you have been Institutionalized by centuries of Christian horseshit Flix.

Yes civilisations as well. You are confusing people who had a relaxed attitude to sex between consenting parties with public sex - people making an exhibition of themselves. The Celts indeed had a relaxed attitude but even they didn't just get on with it in the public square. The Egyptians again were pretty relaxed but didn't have public sex with the exception of a feast day when everyone was expected to get very drunk and have sex, usually people would still find a place to go even if it wasn't totally private. It seems a human instinct to find privacy.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Vintage wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Yes civilisations as well. You are confusing people who had a relaxed attitude to sex between consenting parties with public sex - people making an exhibition of themselves.  The Celts indeed had a relaxed attitude but even they didn't just get on with it in the public square. The Egyptians again were pretty relaxed but didn't have public sex with the exception of a feast day when everyone was expected to get very drunk and have sex, usually people would still find a place to go even if it wasn't totally private. It seems a human instinct to find privacy.

Not confusing anything and yes the Celts never cared about public sex. Yes the Egyptians never did also.
So the only reasons who are against public sex, is because you have been fed a diet of Christian bullshit.
Once upon a time pagans in this country celebrated sex. You clearly have forgotten this.

Human instinct is not privacy. How on earth do you come to that conclusion, when we are now more vocal than at any point in history. Humans want to tell the world about their deeds and it is why they are immortalized in history many of them. So sorry, Flix, that is a crock of shit to say otherwise.

The reality is humans have because of religion, become ashamed of our bodies and that is how we sexualize our bodies as if in shame. When its a thing of beauty. We should celebrate our beauty, not be shamed of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Lord Foul wrote:didge...I get that YOU enjoy watching random others screwing anywhere and everywhere (do you go dogging???)
but thats what xhamster etc are for....not teh local pizzeria

What has that got to do with the points at hand?

Whether i might or might not enjoy watching sex is besides the point, is it not?

The point is. Why as one of all animals species, are we dictated not by ancient Celtic wisdom, but christian horseshit?

So its nothing about what I enjoy, but how idiots and they are idiots. Criminalize conscenting adults getting carried away in the moment having sex.

I mean is that really a crime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:16 pm

Night Flix and Victor

All the best, catch up tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:24 pm

Thorin wrote:
Vintage wrote:

Yes civilisations as well. You are confusing people who had a relaxed attitude to sex between consenting parties with public sex - people making an exhibition of themselves.  The Celts indeed had a relaxed attitude but even they didn't just get on with it in the public square. The Egyptians again were pretty relaxed but didn't have public sex with the exception of a feast day when everyone was expected to get very drunk and have sex, usually people would still find a place to go even if it wasn't totally private. It seems a human instinct to find privacy.

Not confusing anything and yes the Celts never cared about public sex. Yes the Egyptians never did also.
So the only reasons who are against public sex, is because you have been fed a diet of Christian bullshit.
Once upon a time pagans in this country celebrated sex. You clearly have forgotten this.

Human instinct is not privacy. How on earth do you come to that conclusion, when we are now more vocal than at any point in history. Humans want to tell the world about their deeds and it is why they are immortalized in history many of them. So sorry, Flix, that is a crock of shit to say otherwise.

The reality is humans have because of religion, become ashamed of our bodies and that is how we sexualize our bodies as if in shame. When its a thing of beauty. We should celebrate our beauty, not be shamed of this.

Pagans - it wasn't for the sex - it was the power thought to be harnessed by the, for want of a better name, the ying and yang, the power of the male and female joined in harmony, a sacred act = a very different thing to a drunken couples's fumbling sex act in a takeaway.
No one is shaming sex, just a public exhibition very different in many religions and cultures.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:47 am

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:When people like the young men and women in programmes like Geordie Shore...and other similar TV shows are treated like celebrities, its not really surprising that brain dead morons follow that lead.

A woman won Celebrity Big Brother a few years ago, her only previous 'celebrity' had been appearing on some show where she had sex with various men, and soiled and wet the bed after heavy drinking, she was proud of her slapper status... people voted for her in their thousands. Rolling Eyes

OMG the horror Syl, people having sex and enjoying themselves.

Call out the Police, cant have people enjoying themselves.

Good for her that she enjoyed sex, as at least she was honest and like to have a good time.

Life is too short to be a dull prude.  Laughing
Actually,, the police do (and did in the case of the couple in the OP) get involved.  No one objects to consenting adults having and enjoying sex, they can have it swinging from the rafters wearing clown hats if they like......just not in a public place in front of unsuspecting bystanders.

If you think its prudish not to want to see bare arsed drunken exhibitionists shagging when one is trying to go about their own business....that says more about you than me.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:01 am

Okay they were stupid to have sex in a very public place but do they deserve to be punished? Really?

Have none of you ever had sex somewhere you shouldn't?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

One step ahead of you Rags... Cool

You're campaigning for people to be allowed to have sex in a pizza shop?

He's clearly into voyeurism and pulling his pud in public. Ugh! Excuse me while I go poke out my mind's eye!

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. - Page 2 Happy-smiley02

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:09 am

eddie wrote:Okay they were stupid to have sex in a very public place but do they deserve to be punished? Really?

Spraddled over the Pizza counter putting everyone off their Grimsby Special Cheesy Crust 12 incher? I should think not!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:17 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay they were stupid to have sex in a very public place but do they deserve to be punished? Really?

Spraddled over the Pizza counter putting everyone off their Grimsby Special Cheesy Crust 12 incher?  I should think not!
lol!

Hand on heart never had sex in Dominoes (other pizza outlets are available) or any public place blatently in front of innocent bystanders.

Why have you Eddie?  albino
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:22 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Spraddled over the Pizza counter putting everyone off their Grimsby Special Cheesy Crust 12 incher?  I should think not!
lol!

Hand on heart never had sex in Dominoes (other pizza outlets are available) or any public place blatently in front of innocent bystanders.

Me neither. I was never into being some pervert's wank fest. At least not knowingly. Wink
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:25 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

lol!

I've never had sex on a marguerita pizza, no, but I reckon it might be nice to eat one halfway through sex, sort of stock up on your energy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:32 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:
lol!

I've never had sex on a marguerita pizza, no, but I reckon it might be nice to eat one halfway through sex, sort of stock up on your energy.

Wow, that's sexy. "Hang on, love, I'm just gonna chow down on this slice of mild, sweet and nutty, Made in Brittany Emmental with hot sausage and extra garlic while your on the vinegar stroke....don't mind me I'm fucking starvin'."
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:39 am

Hey, you find the right guy who likes pizza-breaks too...you're in pizza heaven, right?

I mean, who doesn't like pizza and sex? Combine the two and you're onto a winner. I'm tellin' ya Horatio.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:40 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:
lol!

You old romantic you. Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. - Page 2 701223944
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:42 am

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. - Page 2 B2e06e66bcb6d437d2c9a88837bf6cad--lol-funny-pictures-walk-in
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:43 am

Hahahahahahaha you deserve a special green tick for that one.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:50 am

eddie wrote:Hey, you find the right guy who likes pizza-breaks too...you're in pizza heaven, right?

I mean, who doesn't like pizza and sex? Combine the two and you're onto a winner. I'm tellin' ya Horatio.

Does one have room in one's mouth for pizza too? I think not.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:53 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Hey, you find the right guy who likes pizza-breaks too...you're in pizza heaven, right?

Does one have room in one's mouth for pizza too?   I think not.

Really ladies, a bit of decorum please. Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. - Page 2 2794048296
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:54 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

Okay I am thinking of various replies to you and they're all rather filthy.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:55 am

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Don't! Didge'll go fucking blind.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:56 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

Don't!  Didge'll go fucking blind.
You two.  lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:57 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Really ladies, a bit of decorum please. Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. - Page 2 2794048296

For Goodness sake, Syl. We not talking teabagging here, you know. I was referring to the romantic kiss and nibblling of one's partners ear lobes....

.....NOT!

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:01 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

For Goodness sake, Syl.    We not talking teabagging here, you know.   I was referring to the romantic kiss and nibblling of one's partners ear lobes....

.....NOT!

I had to google....I'm such an innocent.  flower
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:02 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

For Goodness sake, Syl.    We not talking teabagging here, you know.   I was referring to the romantic kiss and nibblling of one's partners ear lobes....

.....NOT!

I had to google....I'm such an innocent.  flower

Just don't google Goatse
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:03 am

And on that note...I'm off to bed.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:52 am

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

OMG the horror Syl, people having sex and enjoying themselves.

Call out the Police, cant have people enjoying themselves.

Good for her that she enjoyed sex, as at least she was honest and like to have a good time.

Life is too short to be a dull prude.  Laughing
Actually,, the police do (and did in the case of the couple in the OP) get involved.  No one objects to consenting adults having and enjoying sex, they can have it swinging from the rafters wearing clown hats if they like......just not in a public place in front of unsuspecting bystanders.

If you think its prudish not to want to see bare arsed drunken exhibitionists shagging when one is trying to go about their own business....that says more about you than me.

Yes I think you are a fossil and people like you are an issue to society with your prudish ways.

Does that help?

Seriously, I sometimes think the most enjoyable sex you have had is sneezing

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:53 am

Vintage wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Pagans - it wasn't for the sex - it was the power thought to be harnessed by the, for want of a better name, the ying and yang, the power of the  male and female joined in harmony, a sacred act = a very different thing to a drunken couples's fumbling sex act in a takeaway.
No one is shaming sex, just a public exhibition very different in many religions and cultures.

You just did shame sex, failing to understand that you did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:54 am

Shhhh Eddie, you might get mobbed by the Prude Brigade.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:12 am

Had sex on a Motor Bike once, burnt my arse on the exhaust !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:46 am

nicko wrote:Had sex on a Motor Bike once,    burnt my arse on the exhaust !

That's God's way of saying you shouldn't have anal with a motorbike exhaust.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:39 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes I think you are a fossil and people like you are an issue to society with your prudish ways.

Does that help?

Cool

Whereas your most memorable encounters seem to be watching others.....each to their own. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Does that help?

Cool

Whereas your most memorable encounters seem to be watching others.....each to their own. Wink

Oh goodness no Syl, one of the best was being cheered on fucking on the top deak of a night bus.
Though the Church holds a close second.... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:44 pm

I think they're silly for doing it in public, but its not a chargeable offence imo. Yes kids could've seen them, they should be more careful, but hey that adds to the excitement.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:47 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Oh goodness no Syl, one of the best was being cheered on fucking on the top deak of a night bus.

Thank God I always use the lower decks on buses.

Hopefully the congregation were not present.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:48 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Thank God I always use the lower decks on buses.

Hopefully the congregation were not present.

They were singing "oh cum all ye faithful"

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:53 pm

magica wrote:I think they're silly for doing it in public, but its not a chargeable offence imo. Yes kids could've seen them, they should be more careful, but hey that adds to the excitement.

I think its a chargeable offence Mags...'outraging public decency'...they may even be given prison sentences, he is already on remand in prison for GBH.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Well a prison sentence is too hard imo. We've all done silly things in life
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:37 pm

magica wrote:Well a prison sentence is too hard imo. We've all done silly things in life

Well said, as its dumb to say the least they were treated as criminals. That two people who have gotten carried away could face jail simple for liking each other and expressing this through sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:51 pm

magica wrote:Well a prison sentence is too hard imo. We've all done silly things in life

Its not silly, its obscene and they have form for doing it in public, they think its amusing.

If you want to have sex with an audience go dogging fgs........... ( obviously I dont mean you personally Mags) Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:01 pm

Syl wrote:

Its not silly, its obscene and they have form for doing it in public, they think its amusing.

If you want to have sex with an audience go dogging fgs........... ( obviously I dont mean you personally Mags) Razz

Who said they wanted an audience?

You just presume, negating the fact they may have simple gotten carried away.

How we criminalize a natural act, is what is obscene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Oh purlease....delivery staff were walking in and out directly past them, customers could have walked in with children, the staff were inches away behind the counter, her pants were round her knees and they were humping away like bunny rabbits in front of all these people.

And you think they didn't want an audience.
Did you leave your brains on the top deck of that bus.  geek
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Syl wrote:

Dogging? I always thought that was taking dogs for a walk Laughing Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Oh purlease....delivery staff were walking in and out directly past them, customers could have walked in with children, the staff were inches away behind the counter, her pants were round her knees and they were humping away like bunny rabbits in  front of all these people.

And you think they didn't want an audience.
Did you leave your brains on the top deck of that bus.  geek

So you are again judging them for getting carried away.

The only thing that needs to be left is fossils left in a museum love.

The sooner we less listen to relics like yourself, the better

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:14 pm

magica wrote:
Syl wrote:

Dogging? I always thought that was taking dogs for a walk Laughing Laughing

Haha...that's probably the excuse some give. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next