NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff.

+6
Raggamuffin
Victorismyhero
Vintage
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
Syl
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. - Page 3 Empty Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff.

Post by Syl Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Classy..... Rolling Eyes

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bridlington-couple-guilty-over-dominos-pizza-shop-sex/ar-AAskl7c?li=AA59G2&ocid=spartandhp

"Video footage of a couple having sex in a pizza delivery shop as staff worked on the other side of the counter has been shown to a court.
The CCTV footage of Daniella Hirst and Craig Smith was shown at Scarborough Magistrates Court, where the pair faced charges of outraging public decency.

Hirst, 29, pleaded guilty to the offence on Thursday and Smith, 31, was found guilty in his absence after a trial lasting barely 30 minutes."The shop was on a public thoroughfare and members of the public should not have to put up with this disgusting behaviour."Staff can be seen working in the kitchen as the couple continue their antics and delivery staff come and go during the footage.

Hirst, of Gypsey Road, Bridlington, sat at the back of the court with her hands over her eyes as the more explicit parts of the footage was shown. She sat in court dressed in a black top and a lace skirt for the hearing.
Earlier in the day, she appeared in a pink dress and black tights but she changed her clothes over lunch.

As she left court she was asked how she felt about the hearing and she said: "Fuming".

Her solicitor told the court the incident happened after the pair had been drinking and he suggested that although the sex acts had been in public, they were not "brazen".
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. - Page 3 Empty Re: Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:

Dogging? I always thought that was taking dogs for a walk Laughing Laughing

Haha...that's probably the excuse some give. Laughing

I suppose that will be the next thing you make criminal

Animals naturally having sex.

The horror

Back to top Go down

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. - Page 3 Empty Re: Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff.

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Oh purlease....delivery staff were walking in and out directly past them, customers could have walked in with children, the staff were inches away behind the counter, her pants were round her knees and they were humping away like bunny rabbits in  front of all these people.

And you think they didn't want an audience.
Did you leave your brains on the top deck of that bus.  geek

So you are again judging them for getting carried away.

The only thing that needs to be left is fossils left in a museum love.

The sooner we less listen to relics like yourself, the better

Cool

And if anyone took notice of you, shagging in the street would become the norm and we would all be walking round outside in pj's and slippers.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Haha...that's probably the excuse some give. Laughing

The horror

Keep up love..... Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you are again judging them for getting carried away.

The only thing that needs to be left is fossils left in a museum love.

The sooner we less listen to relics like yourself, the better

Cool

And if anyone took notice of you, shagging in the street would become the norm and we would all be walking round outside in pj's  and slippers.

What is the problem with people having sex?

They did it in the open for thousands of years, until Christianity came along and brainwashed people into believing it was wrong and sinful.

How effective has that been on you and you are not Christian?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

The horror

Well its other animals engaging in sex, what is the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Next you will be saying its natural for humans to mate with animals.., you don't seem to have many moral boundaries Thor, though I suspect in real life you are more sexually frustrated than anyone here. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Next you will be saying its natural for humans to mate with animals..
, you don't seem to have many moral boundaries Thor, though I suspect in real life you are more sexually frustrated than anyone here. Razz

Straw-man argument alert

Now lets see if you can figure out why.

Now again, what did I say?

Take your time fossil?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:44 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Next you will be saying its natural for humans to mate with animals..
, you don't seem to have many moral boundaries Thor, though I suspect in real life you are more sexually frustrated than anyone here. Razz

Straw-man argument alert

Take your time fossil?

When the childish name calling begins its then you have realised that once more you have lost the debate. Laughing
Its YOU who keeps bringing animals into the thread....Mags and I were having a laugh about dogging...you got all confused.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Straw-man argument alert

Take your time fossil?

When the childish name calling begins its then you have realised that once more you have lost the debate. Laughing
Its YOU who keeps bringing animals into the thread....Mags and I were having a laugh about dogging...you got all confused.

Wow, so you claim I am sexually frustrated, thus being personal is okay then?

Ha ha ha ha

I did not mind as its untrue and I called you a fossil, of which you are.

I will ask again for the very slow witted

Did I at any point argue for humans to have sex with other animals without their consent?

Do you see how what you said is a strawman argument?

Do you also see how poorly you are trying to misdirect?

Now again, do you think we should criminalize animals having sex?

Yes or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:03 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Ha ha ha ha

Did I at any point argue for humans to have sex with other animals without their consent?

Yes or no?

You call people names throughout every thread you enter into as soon as someone disagrees.....it goes right over my head Thor...but you do show yourself up a lot.

I never stated that you had argued humans should have sex with animals....read back and stop twisting words. Rolling Eyes

Your last point...
If you are meaning animals as in ...well...animals, how would you criminalise animals for having sex? have you lost the plot?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Ha ha ha ha

Yes or no?

You call people names throughout every thread you enter into as soon as someone disagrees.....it goes right over my head Thor...but you do show yourself up a lot.

I never stated that you had argued  humans should have sex with animals....read back and stop twisting words.  Rolling Eyes

Your last point...
If you are meaning animals as in ...well...animals, how would you criminalise animals for having sex? have you lost the plot?

1) I do not deny I class some posters with apt names and yet you are as guilt by being personal. I dont make excuses though when I do, yet you do.

2) You quite clearly stated that I would next argue over humans having sex with animals would be natural.
You made this very idiotic view to misdirect with a strawman argument.

3) So you think it would be wrong to criminalize animals naturally having sex, but want to single out one animal species for doing so. Humans. Mainly as you have been brainwashed by years of Christian morality

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Who is making excuses....I think you sound sexually frustrated and have said so.

I said NEXT you will be arguing, I didn't say you already had.

If you want to put human beings on the same level as other animals that's up to you....but next time you take a crap in the street or lift your leg up to wee when passing a tree don't blame me for the funny looks you get.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Syl wrote:Who is making excuses....I think you sound sexually frustrated and have said so.

If you want to put human beings on the same level as other animals that's up to you....but next time you take a crap in the street or lift your leg up to wee when passing a tree don't blame me for the funny looks you get.

1) That is up to you to believe that i am, but its personal. Making a mockery of your claim on debates being conceded. As this would thus apply to you here.

2) So you admit you were utterly and completely wrong. And if honest will admit you tried to steer away the debate based on a false assumption?

3) Ahhh it did not take long for the poor crap argument to seek in again. We have built sanitation to deal with craping for the bases of hygiene. With sanitation. What do we need to build for hygiene, when two humans fuck?

Hence yet again another strawman argument

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:33 pm

eddie wrote:Okay they were stupid to have sex in a very public place but do they deserve to be punished? Really?

Have none of you ever had sex somewhere you shouldn't?

A girl once suggested anal to me.  

But then the fire drill bell went off, and as the teacher she had to get the kids organized.

Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:Who is making excuses....I think you sound sexually frustrated and have said so.

1) That is up to you to believe that i am, but its personal. Making a mockery of your claim on debates being conceded. As this would thus apply to you here.

2) So you admit you were utterly and completely wrong. And if honest will admit you tried to steer away the debate based on a false assumption?

3) Ahhh it did not take long for the poor crap argument to seek in again. We have built sanitation to deal with craping for the bases of hygiene. What do we need to build for hygiene, when two humans fuck?

No one gets more personal than you do in debates Thor...you can hardly complain when you get some back.

I wasn't wrong, I think you have hardly any boundaries where sex is concerned...nothing you say you support would surprise me.

You are constantly comparing human beings with animals....why get so coy when the most basic functions are brought up.

Strawman argument??? You bring that many red herrings into debate I think this must be you.

Couple have sex in full view of Dominos Pizza staff. - Page 3 749b1043e85efb90d10cf1cb0d43fc67
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Lol Mr Scarecrow Syl.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

3) Ahhh it did not take long for the poor crap argument to seek in again. We have built sanitation to deal with craping for the bases of hygiene. What do we need to build for hygiene, when two humans fuck?

No one gets more personal than you do in debates Thor...you can hardly complain when you get some back.

I wasn't wrong, I think you have hardly any boundaries where sex is concerned...nothing you say you support would surprise me.

You are constantly comparing human beings with animals....why get so coy when the most basic functions are brought up.

Strawman argument??? You bring that many red herrings into debate I think this must be you.

1) And yet you did, making you a hypocrite. 

2) You were wrong, as at no point did I claim humans should be able to fuck other animals without their consent. So this effectively proves what I have known for a long time about you. That you cannot admit when wrong. I have even stated that I never claimed humans could fuck other animals and you still argue anyway, knowing you are wrong

3) Humans are animals, which you seem to so eloquently forget. Yet you had to introduce strawman arguments in desperation. None off which I brought up, but you did in desperation.

4) Frankly, as seen you have steered away so badly from what has been discussed. Proves you are quite the poor prejudiced individual, based on some archaic view on sex itself. Again born from years of Christian indoctrination in this country which has viewed sex as a sin.

5) Luckily in time, your views will be long gone like the Dodo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:49 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

2) You were wrong, as at no point did I claim humans should be able to fuck other animals without their consent. So this effectively proves what I have known for a long time about you. That you cannot admit when wrong. I have even stated that I never claimed humans could fuck other animals and you still argue anyway, knowing you are wrong

3) Humans are animals, which you seem to so eloquently forget. Yet you had to introduce strawman arguments in desperation. None off which I brought up, but you did in desperation.

4) Frankly, as seen you have steered away so badly from what has been discussed. Proves you are quite the poor prejudiced individual, based on some archaic view on sex itself. Again born from years of Christian indoctrination in this country which has viewed sex as a sin.

What it all boils down to beneath your bluster is you like watching others having sex in public and think people who don't are wrong.

No need to get upset about it Thor. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

What it all boils down to beneath your bluster is you like watching others having sex in public and think people who don't are wrong.

No need to get upset about it Thor.  Cool

1) Straman argument yet again

2) As seen you misdirect off what I have been saying

3) Nobody is upset, no matter how poorly you try

4) Just remember I admit when wrong and you do not.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Cool

Well you have had a lot more practice than me. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Cool

You mean I can admit when wrong and that you never can.

So yes, I have had better practice at doing so and as seen you have had none.

Proving you cannot admit when wrong

You sadly think you are perfect and flawless.

You are not a diamond and never will be.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Cool
I don't think I am  perfect.... I'm still a work in progress.  queen

Nighty night.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Cool
I don't think I am  perfect.... I'm still a work in progress.  queen

Nighty night.

And yet still unable to admit when you say things wrong.

If you are a work in progress, you seem to be going continually backwards.  Cool

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

One can only imagine what kind of skank would allow him to shag her on a bus while others cheered on.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:27 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

One can only imagine what kind of skank would allow him to shag her on a bus while others cheered on.  

Someone who would never judge you, as you have judged her?

You just sum up again what a bitter person you are and again exemplify. Why I think someone really did a number on you, for you to be so bitter.

How is she a skank for enjoying sex?

Because you cast her as so?

That she is not a bitter and vile person as you?

Hey ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:51 pm

Thorin.....All I can say is thank goodness you are in a (very) Tiny minority

who for the moment can safely be left to whistle in the wind
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:57 pm

Lord Foul wrote: Thorin.....All I can say is thank goodness you are in a (very) Tiny minority

who for the moment can safely be left to whistle in the win
Well apparently we are all skanks. So do not waste any further thought on us. As seen, people like me are lowlifes to elitists prudish pricks. Who unlike us. Have never had love, because they yearn for love. As they have never learnt to be happy for themselves.

If that makes me a tiny minority, then I pity the fuck out of you mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Jeez this thread has turned weird.

Behind a B&Q warehouse. That was my weirdest place.
Worst place: field full of rape seed...we both got really bad hayfever.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:31 pm

I should not have said to Thor..
"Next you will be saying its natural for humans to mate with animals..

It wasnt nice and I apologise.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:32 pm

eddie wrote:Jeez this thread has turned weird.

Worst place:  field full of rape seed...we both got really bad hayfever.

Deserted beach....sand gets everywhere.
Nothing wrong with a bit of al fresco love....as long as its private.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:36 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Jeez this thread has turned weird.

Worst place:  field full of rape seed...we both got really bad hayfever.

Some things should be kept private.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:45 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Some things should be kept private.
Of course they should.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:47 pm

quite...I have no wish to walk down the road and see bare hairy arses pumping up and down....

and if I did ...well there are websites that cater for such things.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:58 am

Lord Foul wrote:quite...I have no wish to walk down the road and see bare hairy arses pumping up and down....

and if I did ...well there are websites that cater for such things.....

And you claim to want to be one that lives with nature?

Blimey

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
yes thorin BUT

I ALSO teach em they shouldnt go round blasting at random in public places....

Idea

Especially not if the potential targets are having sex at the time...

That could be a tad unsporting, when the prey is otherwise so distracted, as to notice one's presence..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Syl wrote:I should not have said to Thor..
"Next you will be saying its natural for humans to mate with animals..

It wasnt nice and I apologise.

No need to apologise, as i was not offended.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
One simply can't take Didge seriously any more ...

Or one simple has no answer to Didge placing you in an awkward position you do not like

Cool

Those suggestions are starting to sound a bit too 'adventurous' there, Didge...

Raggs probably wouldn't know what had hit her..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:19 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:
Or one simple has no answer to Didge placing you in an awkward position you do not like

Cool

Those suggestions are starting to sound a bit too 'adventurous' there, Didge...

Raggs probably wouldn't know what had hit her..

lol!

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3