NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

superbowl kicking off..go Seahawks!!!

2 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

superbowl kicking off..go Seahawks!!! Empty superbowl kicking off..go Seahawks!!!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:28 pm

here we go..

Back to top Go down

superbowl kicking off..go Seahawks!!! Empty Re: superbowl kicking off..go Seahawks!!!

Post by Cass Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:36 am

Yes well......that was crap....Denver deserved the beat down they got.
Even the commercials this year were mostly bad. I eat my words, Bruno Mars was terrific - the boy can dance sing it out of the stadium Smile

Luckily I had great food & company but alas, as usual have eaten too much....bring on the alka seltzer.....Mr. C is happily snoring.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

superbowl kicking off..go Seahawks!!! Empty Re: superbowl kicking off..go Seahawks!!!

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:22 am

That was definitely one of the better half-time shows. Agreed, though, the game didn't look at all like the two best teams of the year.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:42 pm

the seahawks D was just way to good..

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:32 pm

heavenly father wrote:the seahawks D was just way to good..

They were but the quick safety in the start for some reason just sapped the Broncos drive. Well done you.

^Be it was on par with beyonce and black eyed peas way better than madonna but in recent times The Who still takes my vote
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Cass wrote:
heavenly father wrote:the seahawks D was just way to good..

They were but the quick safety in the start for some reason just sapped the Broncos drive. Well done you.

^Be it was on par with beyonce and black eyed peas way better than madonna but in recent times The Who still takes my vote

The seahawks defense played so very fast manning didn't know what to do..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down