NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superbowl Sunday is nearly here..

2 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Superbowl Sunday is nearly here.. Empty Superbowl Sunday is nearly here..

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:52 am

i'm a neutral as I support the Giants but its the number one offense v the number one defense, who do you think will win..

Back to top Go down

Superbowl Sunday is nearly here.. Empty Re: Superbowl Sunday is nearly here..

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:09 pm

I don't see a way Denver doesn't win. But I haven't seen Seattle play much this year, so I'm prepared to be proven wrong ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:05 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I don't see a way Denver doesn't win. But I haven't seen Seattle play much this year, so I'm prepared to be proven wrong ...

You are wrong already Wink
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:16 am

I sure hope Enrico Palazzo will be singing the National Anthem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:41 am

Warren Moon wrote:I sure hope Enrico Palazzo will be singing the National Anthem.

Damn, had to google that reference!

Cass -- like I said, I don't know much about Seattle (I mean, I spend my days worrying more about local high school sports, because of my job). But you can't just overlook the fact that Denver is a well-balanced team on both sides of the ball and that the Broncos led the league in WAY more stat categories than the Seahawks did.

Like they say -- any given Sunday -- but if I were betting on this game, I'd definitely pick Denver, and I'd probably pick them to win by at least 10. There. I said it :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:29 am

Yeah but John Ellway must be getting too old to throw a pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:40 pm

^Ben....tbh I just want to see Mr. C pay a forfeit if Seattle loses LOL....looking forward though to watching it...not a Bruno Mars fan but excited about the RHCP and being with our friends....I sm taking deviled eggs, shrimp, Queso dip (with rotel tomato and chorizio) chips, veggie plate and some alka seltzer Smile

No chilli this year but Ribs, meat wraps and pasta salad and birthday cake will be provided since it's our friends birthday. No wine or bubbly but plenty of cheap American beer ...

It's nearly Miller time Smile
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Cass wrote:^Ben....tbh I just want to see Mr. C pay a forfeit if Seattle loses LOL....looking forward though to watching it...not a Bruno Mars fan but excited about the RHCP and being with our friends....I sm taking deviled eggs, shrimp, Queso dip (with rotel tomato and chorizio) chips, veggie plate and some alka seltzer Smile

No chilli this year but Ribs, meat wraps and pasta salad and birthday cake will be provided since it's our friends birthday. No wine or bubbly but plenty of cheap American beer ...

It's nearly Miller time Smile

Sounds like fun! Except for the carbonated gnat urine American domestic beer Razz
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down