NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung??

+3
Ben Reilly
Clarkson
SEXY MAMA
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung?? - Page 2 Empty If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung??

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

It seems in many countries that sharia law has power homosexuals are hung according to that law, would the same happen in Britain.

Back to top Go down

If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung?? - Page 2 Empty Re: If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung??

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

bull shit

the sodomy laws would have been applied equally according to the letter

under those laws it would have been irrelevant if the people involved were straight or gay, since the law only stipulates "sodomy" not homosexual sodomy

you sunk your own argument

That would be the letter of the law, but can you prove it was applied even-handedly?

Like your rules on here ?

lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung?? - Page 2 Empty Re: If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung??

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:09 pm

very interesting..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

bull shit

under those laws it would have been irrelevant if the people involved were straight or gay, since the law only stipulates "sodomy" not homosexual sodomy

That would be the letter of the law, but can you prove it was applied even-handedly?
well every bit of research i have done >>.anAnd t wasn`t fun says that the laws were not applied even handedy in fact, it was rare for heterosexual couples to be punished for it

prove me wrong on that smelly with facts,not crying and having a wobbly about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

bull shit

that's not what is being discussed

no laws are ever applied evenly since the judges are human beings with their own prejudices

but the letter of the law is what korben didn't take into account when he thought he was being clever

im not interested in his speculation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:25 pm

any chance we can get back to whether sharia law would mean gays getting hung in Britain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:27 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

bull shit

no laws are ever applied evenly since the judges are human beings with their own prejudices

but the letter of the law is what korben didn't take into account when he thought he was being clever

In early Medieval years, homosexuality was given no particular penance; it was viewed like all the other sins. For example, during the eighth century, Pope Gregory III gave penances of 160 days for lesbian-like acts and usually one year for males who committed homosexual acts.[15] During the Inquisition itself, it is unlikely that people were brought up for homosexual behavior alone; it was usually for publicly challenging the Church's stance against homosexuality. Those who did not back down would be severely punished.[16]

As time went on, punishments for homosexual behavior became harsher. In the thirteenth century, in areas such as France, male homosexual behavior resulted in castration on the first offense, dismemberment on the second, and burning on the third. Lesbian behavior was punished with specific dismemberments for the first two offenses and burning on the third as well. By the mid-fourteenth century in many cities of Italy, civil laws against homosexuality were common. If a person was found to be homosexual, the city's government was entitled to confiscate the offender's property.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_medieval_Europe#Punishment_in_medieval_times
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

In early Medieval years, homosexuality was given no particular penance; it was viewed like all the other sins. For example, during the eighth century, Pope Gregory III gave penances of 160 days for lesbian-like acts and usually one year for males who committed homosexual acts.[15] During the Inquisition itself, it is unlikely that people were brought up for homosexual behavior alone; it was usually for publicly challenging the Church's stance against homosexuality. Those who did not back down would be severely punished.[16]

As time went on, punishments for homosexual behavior became harsher. In the thirteenth century, in areas such as France, male homosexual behavior resulted in castration on the first offense, dismemberment on the second, and burning on the third. Lesbian behavior was punished with specific dismemberments for the first two offenses and burning on the third as well. By the mid-fourteenth century in many cities of Italy, civil laws against homosexuality were common. If a person was found to be homosexual, the city's government was entitled to confiscate the offender's property.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_medieval_Europe#Punishment_in_medieval_times

irrelevant waffle

the law that korben posted states S O D O M Y not H O M O S E X U A L I T Y

would you like me to draw it in crayon for you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:35 pm

No, I'd like to see you aspire to something better than your usual work around here.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:36 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

irrelevant waffle

You really are not that bright, for the same time show the law on homosexuality?

Oh dear there were none until 1533 in the Tudor period.

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:37 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

irrelevant waffle

FFs your as dense as a neutron star
H O M O S E X U A L I T Y AS A WORD DID NOT EXSIT WHEN THAT WAS THE LAW
But i see you have deflected and avoid providing proof that the law was applied evenly because it wasn`t

you know you posting hear is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:38 pm

well the topic has gone off a bit to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

irrelevant waffle

But i see you have deflected and avoid providing proof that the law was applied evenly because it wasn`t

you're the one who posted it up you retard

now you're trying to backtrack and drop it like a hot potato

the law YOU posted up said sodomy

not sodomy only between men

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:17 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:

Oh, God. Fortune vomits on my eiderdown once more

I realise this must be a very difficult time for you, so put your knickers on and go and make me a cup of tea.

But If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see you through.

we all have something to bring to this discussion. But I think from now on the thing you should bring is silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
heavenly father wrote:It seems in many countries that sharia law has power homosexuals are hung according to that law, would the same happen in Britain.
Actual the question is
could it happen AGAIN in Britain

Sodomy was historically known in England and Wales as buggery, and is usually interpreted as referring to anal intercourse between two males or a male and a female. In England and Wales buggery was made a felony by the Buggery Act in 1533, during the reign of Henry VIII. The punishment for those convicted was the death penalty until 1861. James Pratt and John Smith were the last two to be executed for sodomy in 1835

here is what YOU said mongo
 ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 pm

do you see the OR bit

let me know when that penny finally thunks down at the end of its very long fall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

irrelevant waffle

All the village idiots I know can put the correct "here" in a sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

irrelevant waffle

Lurker's the grammar police here, not you  :<:i}: :<:i}: :<:i}: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Lurker's the grammar police here, not you  :<:i}: :<:i}: :<:i}: 

I roam the entire internet looking for petty errors.

It's in my spunk!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:29 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:

well as i have mentioned on numerous occasions i am dyslexic and rely on a spell checker

but how nice of you to notice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:32 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

well as i have mentioned on numerous occasions i am dyslexic and rely on a spell checker

Yeah, spell checkers don't correct stupidity.

However, I do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:34 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:

Yes so which women were prosecuted for sodomy, bit hard to now, you catch and female and male naked together, how do you know they have had anal sex? Is not even going to cross your mind, however find two naked men together what are you going to think they have done?
Sodomy, penny starting to finally drop yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:37 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Yes so which women were prosecuted for sodomy, bit hard to now, you catch and female and male naked together, how do you know they have had anal sex? Is not even going to cross your mind, however find two naked men together what are you going to think they have done?
Sodomy, penny starting to finally drop yet?

so two naked men never engage in oral sex??

bigandy here is a case of stupidity for you to correct

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Sometimes I wonder if those who are so anti- gay were to have a son or daughter who were gay, then would they still speak of gays in such a demeaning manner?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:38 pm

://?roflmao?/: 

A sodomy law is a law that defines certain sexual acts as crimes. The precise sexual acts meant by the term sodomy are rarely spelled out in the law, but are typically understood by courts to include any sexual act deemed to be "unnatural" or immoral.[1] Sodomy typically includes anal sex, oral sex and bestiality.[2][3][4] In practice, sodomy laws have rarely been enforced against heterosexual couples.[5]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:40 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
Actual the question is
could it happen AGAIN in Britain

Sodomy was historically known in England and Wales as buggery, and is usually interpreted as referring to anal intercourse between two males or a male and a female. In England and Wales buggery was made a felony by the Buggery Act in 1533, during the reign of Henry VIII. The punishment for those convicted was the death penalty until 1861. James Pratt and John Smith were the last two to be executed for sodomy in 1835

My my i am a mongo now ....not really very creative are you,
just personal insults dear me how very neanderthal of you

as i have pointed out in reply to HF OP "could it happen again"

And it is of no doubt that in England sodomy aka in modern terms, but not exclusively homosexuality was a death sentence
and heterosexual sodomy was rarely enforced or indeed reported so as i also said
it Targeted mainly what we call homosexuals (although the term did not exist at the time )
keep up there's a good chap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:41 pm

Joy Division wrote:Sometimes I wonder if those who are so anti- gay were to have a son or daughter who were gay, then would they still speak of gays in such a demeaning manner?

We'll said JD and I suspect they wouldn't.

However, maybe a muslim family would just throw their son in the local canal - it's not so easy for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:41 pm

PhilDidge wrote:://?roflmao?/: 

A sodomy law is a law that defines certain sexual acts as crimes. The precise sexual acts meant by the term sodomy are rarely spelled out in the law, but are typically understood by courts to include any sexual act deemed to be "unnatural" or immoral.[1] Sodomy typically includes anal sex, oral sex and bestiality.[2][3][4] In practice, sodomy laws have rarely been enforced against heterosexual couples.[5]

"In practice, sodomy laws have rarely been enforced against heterosexual couples"

rarely means rare not never

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:42 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:

Yeah,  spell checkers don't correct stupidity.

However,  I do!
stupidity....in what way ? Are you saying dyslexics are stupid?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:44 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

"In practice, sodomy laws have rarely been enforced against heterosexual couples"

and therefore targets mainly homosexuals
I am glad you finally agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

My my i am a mongo now ....not really very creative are you,
just personal insults dear me how very neanderthal of you  

as i have pointed out in reply to HF OP  "could it happen again"

And it is of no doubt that in England sodomy aka in modern terms, but not exclusively homosexuality was a death sentence
and heterosexual sodomy was rarely enforced or indeed reported  so as i also said
it Targeted mainly  what we call homosexuals (although the  term did not exist at the time )
keep up there's a good chap

again

rarely means rare not NEVER

which proves that the law was applicable to all who engaged in sodomy not ONLY men with other men

it is utterly irreverent how what the balance was

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:44 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:

He is dyslexic!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:45 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Sometimes I wonder if those who are so anti- gay were to have a son or daughter who were gay, then would they still speak of gays in such a demeaning manner?

However,  maybe a muslim family would just throw their son in the local canal - it's not so easy for them.

Sadly that would be true with some Muslim family's Andy, but not with all Muslim family's ...some are less religious than others.

I hate these honour killings we hear of Andy, young lassies killed by an OTT religious family.

Back to top Go down

Korben Dallas wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

and therefore targets mainly homosexuals
I am glad you finally agree

mainly means mainly not only

this is you ::drnkpst:: this is your own argument  ::dedhrs:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:45 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Yeah,  spell checkers don't correct stupidity.

However,  I do!
stupidity....in what way ? Are you saying dyslexics are stupid?

Ignore him
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

smelly_bandit wrote:

That still though does not grasp my point how finding each couple, you know you can pinpoint evidence to suspicion of sodomy straight away finding them only naked with the men, does that point not start hitting home yet? Hence why heterosexual couples were rarely prosecuted

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

However,  maybe a muslim family would just throw their son in the local canal - it's not so easy for them.

There you go ASSUMING again!

As i said earlier go out and make some friends!  Rolling Eyes 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:47 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

He is dyslexic!

poor darling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:49 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

He is dyslexic!

And I haven't confirmed whether he is or isn't.

He can call other posters idiots, he can handle being called one himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Sadly that would be true with some Muslim family's Andy, but not with all Muslim family's ...some are less religious than others.

I hate these honour killings we hear of Andy, young lassies killed by an OTT religious family.

Agreed again JD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:51 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

He is dyslexic!

Poor darling
Well, thanks for that smelly my darling
Fortunately, it doesn`t bother me in the slightest
And it keeps someone happy looking for mistakes in what I may type

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:55 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

He is dyslexic!

And I haven't confirmed whether he is or isn't.

He can call other posters idiots, he can handle being called one himself.
i think you will find that the person calling names is smelly i just responded in kind

And just to be clear  the last thing that bothers me is being called names ...you guys are nether creative or original enough to even start to upset me
With name calling  But cross me, and you'll soon discover that under this boyish, playful exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac. :D

ps i have dyscalculia as well .......almost the trifecta  :-:bravo:-: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Poor darling

good for you

it doesn't bother me either

at least you have an excuse, but i think you should be aware that you mate didge thinks people like you shouldn't be using spell check because its "cheating"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Yeah, this is true, KD does have dyslexia, it would be poor at best to pick at hi. For having that ffs,

I don't bother much about grammar goofs anyway, they usually point out grammatical errors to take attention off themselves for whatever reason....

Small pecker?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:10 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:

good for you

at least you have an excuse, but i think you should be aware that you mate didge thinks people like you shouldn't be using spell check because its "cheating"
I did not think it did bother you as i am sure they have been many mistakes i have made that you did not feel the need to point out and that is one thing to your credit

But it's not an excuse, it's just a fact, one I have no control over

if i did not use a spelchecker this is what my writing would look like it can be very disconserting as when i do type i do so phoneticaly
i can spell long words a lot esialy that i can spell short words and words like hear heer witch witch is whitch ect ect are a perticual bug bear

not pretty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:Yeah, this is true, KD does have dyslexia, it would be poor at best to pick at hi. For having that ffs,

I don't bother much about grammar goofs anyway, they usually point out grammatical errors to take attention off themselves for whatever reason....

Small pecker?
Funny thing is JD is I recognize a lot of words I get the spelling wrong
But I just don`t know why they are wrong or how to fix it

recognize is the American spelling i know there should be a "s" in it for the English spelling but the spell checker keeps changing it  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:49 am

Korben Dallas wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

good for you

I did not think it did bother you as i am sure they have been many mistakes i have made that you did not feel the need to point out and that is one thing to your credit

if i did not use a spelchecker this is what my writing would look like it can be very disconserting as when i do type i do so phoneticaly
i can spell long words a lot esialy that i can spell short words and words like hear heer witch witch is whitch ect ect are a perticual bug bear

not pretty

Didn't ask for your life's story

Well I suggest you take it up with didge, he thinks people who use things like spell checker and calculators are "cheating" in life

If it's any consolation your spelling is better than his without spell checking it

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:06 am

I say  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool 

Take you grammar rules and Fuck them in the Anus  ::sexbnan:  Then do what ever the punishment is under sharia AND medieval European law to them

::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth::  ::resmahauth:: 
Oh Noes Gramma NAZIS

::rfth::  ::rfth::  ::rfth::  ::rfth::  ::rfth::
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:38 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:

not pretty

Didn't ask for your life's story

Well I suggest you take it up with didge, he thinks people who use things like spell checker and calculators are "cheating" in life

If it's any consolation your spelling is better than his without spell checking it

And I say they are thick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:41 am

Being able to spell is not a sign of intelligence Andy and judging by many of your posts it is clear you lack intellect, which is funny because now every time you make an absurd claim I shall call you thick, I shall do as you do with people who make an error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:04 am

PhilDidge wrote:Being able to spell is not a sign of intelligence Andy and judging by many of your posts it is clear you lack intellect, which is funny because now every time you make an absurd claim I shall call you thick, I shall do as you do with people who make an error.

Tell korben how he is cheating didge, tell him he should just man up

Come on let's see you own your opinions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next