NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung??

+3
Ben Reilly
Clarkson
SEXY MAMA
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung?? - Page 3 Empty If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung??

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

It seems in many countries that sharia law has power homosexuals are hung according to that law, would the same happen in Britain.

Back to top Go down

If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung?? - Page 3 Empty Re: If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung??

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:09 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Being able to spell is not a sign of intelligence Andy and judging by many of your posts it is clear you lack intellect, which is funny because now every time you make an absurd claim I shall call you thick, I shall do as you do with people who make an error.

Tell korben how he is cheating didge, tell him he should just man up

Come on let's see you own your opinions

Ah but he has a condition, thus I see no issue with that, you though have no excuse

:D

Back to top Go down

If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung?? - Page 3 Empty Re: If sharia law ruled in Britain would gays be hung??

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:17 am

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Tell korben how he is cheating didge, tell him he should just man up

Come on let's see you own your opinions

Ah but he has a condition, thus I see no issue with that, you though have no excuse

So now you're backing down

You said to me on flap when we were talking about blacks being inferior, that anyone who uses things like spell checkers are cheating

Korben uses spell check so according to you, he is cheating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:21 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You said to me on flap when we were talking about blacks being inferior, that anyone who uses things like spell checkers are cheating

There are exceptions to the rules on many things, so funny how you get so wound up..
He has Dyslexia, thus it is find he uses one.
It comes to this that smelly loses so many debates he has to clutch straws on something as this, hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:23 am

PhilDidge wrote:Being able to spell is not a sign of intelligence Andy and judging by many of your posts it is clear you lack intellect, which is funny because now every time you make an absurd claim I shall call you thick, I shall do as you do with people who make an error.

Excellent - let us start with this one then.

Korben is a pathetic man who has made up a very commonly used excuse these days - that he has a "medical problem".

He thinks that more intelligent people such as myself will take pity on him and not say anything. He even thinks it will give him some sort of modern kudos.

It won't, behind closed doors, even the most liberal wishy-washy pleb will look down on him.

Sorry for saying it as it is, but at least you have the "thick" word to cleanse the thread!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:27 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Korben is a pathetic man who has made up a very commonly used excuse these days - that he has a "medical problem".
Your evidence that he has made this up? None, 

He thinks that more intelligent people such as myself will take pity on him and not say anything.  He even thinks it will give him some sort of modern kudos.
Again your evidence for your assumptions? None

It won't, behind closed doors, even the most liberal wishy-washy pleb will look down on him.
Really, seems more like you are throwing your dummies out over nothing and wish to make something personal with another poster over this  

Sorry for saying it as it is, but at least you have the "thick" word to cleanse the thread!

Well as you make absurd notions on minorities or foreigners without using any dependence on empirical evidence and testable explanations, by your own logic, that would make you very thick?
Agreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:27 am

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

There are exceptions to the rules on many things, so funny how you get so wound up..
It comes to this that smelly loses so many debates he has to clutch straws on something as this, hilarious

Drop it like its hot didge

I do enjoy making you abandon your standpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:28 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Drop what my view points stands and like many things has exceptions to the rules ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:33 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

He thinks that more intelligent people such as myself will take pity on him and not say anything.  He even thinks it will give him some sort of modern kudos.

You're only telling the truth

Korben is pathetic and stupid

He is like crazyphil who uses his sexuality as both a crutch and club, but the reality is that there are so many aids to dyslexia these days that it completely manageable

The need to advertise the fact is clearly a defensive mechanism

You are correct in not taking pity on him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:35 am

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Drop what my view points stands and like many things has exceptions to the rules ha ha

You have only just added "exception to the rule" to your argument because I called you out on it

Your initial argument made no such exceptions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:45 am

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Your evidence that he has made this up? None, 

Again your evidence for your assumptions? None

Really, seems more like you are throwing your dummies out over nothing and wish to make something personal with another poster over this  

Well as you make absurd notions on minorities or foreigners without using any dependence on empirical evidence and testable explanations, by your own logic, that would make you very thick?
Agreed

Your evidence he isn't making it up didge?

That's the problem in an extreme-liberal country such as ours - and it has gotten us where we are now - everybody on benefits, criminals running riot, nobody ever punished and if you dare try talking common sense - those on the make will start crying and all the liberals will tell you off for being a nasty pastie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Agreed

Your evidence he isn't making it up didge?

That's the problem in an extreme-liberal country such as ours - and it has gotten us where we are now - everybody on benefits, criminals running riot, nobody ever punished and if you dare try talking common sense - those on the make will start crying and all the liberals will tell you off for being a nasty pastie.

You are making the assumption, thus the onus is upon you and as to the rest of your babble, again that is why you clearly are thick, more absurd assumptions not based on any sound methodology.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:36 am

any way if sharia law ruled in Britain, which was the whole point of the thread, would gays be hung like in the many countries that use sharia law?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:10 pm

heavenly father wrote:any way if sharia law ruled in Britain, which was the whole point of the thread, would gays be hung like in the many countries that use sharia law?

Nah, that's too nice.

They'd stone the poor buggers to death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:14 pm

if you boys want to fight over me
AT least buy me flowers and a meal

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:32 pm

very interesting..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

interesting, does that law still stand.

cyclops 

IT is still on the books down in the state of Victoria ~ though it probably hasn't been enforced in over a century...

I only know this, because it was in the newspaper here last week that the Victorian parliament is currently looking at finally expunging it from their Law books..

It was also only in the last couple of decades that Tasmania removed it from their state Laws.

ARE YOU British citizens aware that less than a decade ago, an Englishman was still allowed to belt his wife once a day, and twice on Sundays ~ for the express purpose of simply "keeping her in line.." !   Razz                   

I'm afraid that you are making the mistake that some often do and every now and then a newspaper will print lots of silliness (which is where silly people get these ideas from).

Just because an Englishman got away with shooting an arrow into the eye of a Scottish man on a Sunday when he was walking over a particular bridge 400 years ago does not mean he would get away with it today.

Here's where the confusion lies - English law used to be "common sense" - Judges used to make decisions and if a similar case came up years later, lawyers and Judges used to refer to them - the law of precedence.

This is being overtaken by statute - laws made by Parliament, which of course is much better  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

so basically the law was for sodomy not homosexuality, and your contribution is utterly irrelevant  

Laughing 

Smelly once again proves himself to be...

WELL..    Everything that's typically the "smelly_bum_bandit" !

::dedhrs::  ::happ::   ::drnkpst::              ::smthg::

good to see that at least you're consistent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

interesting, does that law still stand.

cyclops 

IT is still on the books down in the state of Victoria ~ though it probably hasn't been enforced in over a century...

I only know this, because it was in the newspaper here last week that the Victorian parliament is currently looking at finally expunging it from their Law books..

It was also only in the last couple of decades that Tasmania removed it from their state Laws.

ARE YOU British citizens aware that less than a decade ago, an Englishman was still allowed to belt his wife once a day, and twice on Sundays ~ for the express purpose of simply "keeping her in line.." !   Razz                   

are you aware that thousands of years ago someone once took a shit in the middle of the desert somewhere??

and are you aware that that shit he took was more capable of intelligent conversation than you are

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:14 pm

beekeeper, another one who gives it out but can't take it!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

are you aware that thousands of years ago someone once took a shit in the middle of the desert somewhere??

and are you aware that that shit he took was more capable of intelligent conversation than you are

Suspect 

SHOW US ALL WHAT A FILTHY AND DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING YOU TRULY ARE, SMELLY...

POSTING YOUR TYPICAL DETRITUS ON HERE ~ AND STILL YOU ATTEMPT TO PASS YOURSELF OFF AS AN ADULT...    Rolling Eyes 

WHILE THIS KIND OF SNEAKY PUERILE CRAP SHOWS YOUR TRUE NATURE...

WHO RECKONS SMELLY COULD WELL BE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE BANNED FROM HERE ???  Basketball       

dry your eyes mate

we got enough flooding here in the UK without your tears adding to the mix

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:48 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:

Suspect 

SHOW US ALL WHAT A FILTHY AND DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING YOU TRULY ARE, SMELLY...

POSTING YOUR TYPICAL DETRITUS ON HERE ~ AND STILL YOU ATTEMPT TO PASS YOURSELF OFF AS AN ADULT...    Rolling Eyes 

WHO RECKONS SMELLY COULD WELL BE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE BANNED FROM HERE ???  Basketball       

dry your eyes mate

Unbelievable!  Rolling Eyes 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:13 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:

Suspect 

dry your eyes mate

true and there are plenty of tears too Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3