NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news - Islamist terrorists have crashed a boat into the Thames barrier

4 posters

Go down

Breaking news - Islamist terrorists have crashed a boat into the Thames barrier Empty Breaking news - Islamist terrorists have crashed a boat into the Thames barrier

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:02 pm

Reason they did it...?

RAMADAM!

Shocked

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Breaking news - Islamist terrorists have crashed a boat into the Thames barrier Empty Re: Breaking news - Islamist terrorists have crashed a boat into the Thames barrier

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:30 pm

DOH!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Breaking news - Islamist terrorists have crashed a boat into the Thames barrier Empty Re: Breaking news - Islamist terrorists have crashed a boat into the Thames barrier

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:09 am

What do you call a house party full of midgets...?

A little get together...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:19 am

One of my friends is in hospital at the moment... somebody put a few coins into his pint of beer at the pub for a joke... but he swallowed them and got really ill...

I phoned him to see if he was any better... but he said "no change yet!"...!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:28 am

I've got a sister who works at the gas board... if you wanna meter/wanna meet her...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:47 pm

You're all a bunch of old miseries!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:13 pm

I don't think people are in the mood to laugh about Islamic attacks just now.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Black humour, the Military way of dealing with death, I heard lots of it, it holds you together or you'd fall apart !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:55 pm

nicko wrote:Black humour,     the Military way of dealing with death,  I heard lots of it, it holds you together or you'd fall apart !

You may be right Nicko, people handle things differently.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down