NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bastard May want to reintroduce fox hunting.

+11
Ben Reilly
Eilzel
Tommy Monk
Victorismyhero
stardesk
Raggamuffin
eddie
magica
HoratioTarr
nicko
Andy
15 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bastard May want to reintroduce fox hunting. Empty Bastard May want to reintroduce fox hunting.

Post by Andy Tue May 09, 2017 4:42 pm

She along with some blood lusting conservatives want to reintroduce fox hunting, which was outlawed by Blair in 2004.
Will the MP's blindly follow her say so, or follow the electorate, 84% of who support the ban.
Bitch. And lying cow.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-fox-hunting-bring-back-ban-repeal-conservative-tories-general-election-rural-vote-a7726506.html
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Bastard May want to reintroduce fox hunting. Empty Re: Bastard May want to reintroduce fox hunting.

Post by nicko Tue May 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Your a nasty fucker Andy!!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bastard May want to reintroduce fox hunting. Empty Re: Bastard May want to reintroduce fox hunting.

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 09, 2017 5:18 pm

Hopefully they won't bring it back. The majority of people hate it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 09, 2017 5:22 pm

In what way?
Protecting wildlife against merciless cruelty for "sport". Or accusing May of lying. Lying is becoming her default position.
I have seen it first hand, and close up. It was fucking horrible. You have seen platoon mates blown to bits Nicko. It was not much different.
If 84% of the electorate want to retain the hunting ban, do you agree that MP's should overturn the will of the people?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 5:23 pm

nicko wrote:Your a nasty fucker Andy!!!!

That's a bloody odd remark coming from a supposed animal lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue May 09, 2017 5:24 pm

Tbh the hooray Henry's never stopped.

It's disgusting, and how can it be called a sport when foxes are torn to bits, painfully and without mercy. Their screams are terrible. How would they like it.

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 5:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Hopefully they won't bring it back.   The majority of people hate it.

If they get in the will bring it back. Public hate it, tory mps love it, and they don't give a fuck what the plebs don't like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 09, 2017 5:35 pm

I guess the next idea from the far right will be dogs hunting illegal immigrants. They had a film about that - The Running Man starring Arnie.

Allakaka would love that.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Surely this will make them unpopular? It's a nasty sport for nasty people.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Agreed Eds. It is a huge own goal, and the first big mistake May has made.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 09, 2017 6:40 pm

There have been several proposals to bring it back or to amend the bill. This is why I don't vote Tory - ever. If it's unbanned, all the protests will start again, and the hunt monitors will have a field day. I hope she fails.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 09, 2017 6:42 pm

eddie wrote:Surely this will make them unpopular? It's a nasty sport for nasty people.

Yes it is, and let's not forget hare coursing and stag hunting, which is also carried out by nasty people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 09, 2017 8:28 pm

sassy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:Hopefully they won't bring it back.   The majority of people hate it.

If they get in the will bring it back.  Public hate it, tory mps love it, and they don't give a fuck what the plebs don't like.

I don't think they will. Like most things, there's no going back. If it does happen, it's a fucking disgrace.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 09, 2017 8:28 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I guess the next idea from the far right will be dogs hunting illegal immigrants. They had a film about that - The Running Man starring Arnie.

Allakaka would love that.

You don't half come out with some shite. Rolling Eyes
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Surely this will make them unpopular? It's a nasty sport for nasty people.

Yes it is, and let's not forget hare coursing and stag hunting, which is also carried out by nasty people.

Sadly, all this stuff goes on underground. Badger baiting, cock fighting, not exactly blood sports one associates with the upper classes but just as bad as fox hunting, if not worse.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 8:46 pm

Some may find this interesting and I have nothing against hunting, when it does not effect the eco system for food. Just as early hunter gatherers did. Never kill more than you need to, in order to eat. We do need to help balance out the eco system. Where there is no predators for foxes and there is too many. Time to bring back the wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Tue May 09, 2017 9:04 pm

I agree with Andy 100%. What right have we got, to go round the countryside killing animals just for our pleasure? It is sick and shows a lack of humility and care for life, whether animal or human.

I think I've told this tale a long time ago but here it is again: I had a shotgun when a young man and one day I wounded a Pheasant. I found it in the grass by some bushes and when I looked down at the poor writhing thing an overwhelming thought filled my mind: "What right have I got, to go round the countryside killing for pleasure?" I sold my gun and never ever shot again and respect all life.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 09, 2017 9:39 pm

ahhh the sight and sound of lefty's in a foaming fit over .........what, exactly???

all the issues that face us today and they have a melt down over something that is (despite the law) happening anyway. and in reality has ZERO impact on anyones life.

here of course is encapsulated the problem with lefty politics. This isue has NOTHING to do with them PERSONALLY, except as a pet "lets do something to look good" project.
things like the health service, pensions, schools of course DO have something to do with them (and everyone else of course) and so an interest in, and the desire to have a say in these matters is right and propper

one should of course perhaps pay cognisance to the tactics of the lefty "hunt monitor", those self appointed wights, whose moral outrages isnt matched in most cases by personal cleandliness, whos educational record seems to be based on university dropoutism, and who's ability to "politic" is limited to steel bars and chains, liberally applied to person and horse alike.
One can but fear that the SAME crude instinct (which is no different to that of the fox hunterhim/her self)
is there , present and lurking in thosae who "politic " for labours grand plans...one only has to look at the nasty record of some that have been here and a few that still are....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:49 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
sassy wrote:

If they get in the will bring it back.  Public hate it, tory mps love it, and they don't give a fuck what the plebs don't like.

I don't think they will.    Like most things, there's no going back.    If it does happen, it's a fucking disgrace.

They will, and people will harp on about it being a disgrace, but by voting Tory they'll have voted for it and will be responsilble.

Theresa May has announced she hopes to bring back fox hunting.

The Conservatives will renew a pledge to hold a free vote on overturning 2004 ban on the blood sport, Ms May said.

During a visit to a factory in Leeds, the Prime Minister said: “This is a situation on which individuals will have one view or the other, either pro or against.

“As it happens, personally I have always been in favour of fox hunting, and we maintain our commitment, we have had a commitment previously as a Conservative Party, to allow a free vote.

“It would allow Parliament the opportunity to take the decision on this.”

David Cameron had promised to put the divisive issue to Parliament but did not go ahead with the plan due to a lack of support.

It comes after revelations of a plot by pro-fox hunting campaigners to use a predicted Tory landslide at the general election to repeal the ban.

Tory Lord Mancroft, chairman of the Council of Hunting Associations, said a sizeable majority for Ms May could usher in a new era for fox hunting and a vote on the issue could be scheduled for as early as this year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ahhh the sight and sound of lefty's in a foaming fit over .........what, exactly???

all the issues that face us today and they have a melt down over something that is (despite the law) happening anyway. and in reality has ZERO impact on anyones life.

here of course is encapsulated the problem with lefty politics. This isue has NOTHING to do with them PERSONALLY, except as a pet "lets do something to look good" project.
things like the health service, pensions, schools of course DO have something to do with them (and everyone else of course) and so an interest in, and the desire to have a say in these matters is right and propper

one should of course perhaps pay cognisance to the tactics of the lefty "hunt monitor", those self appointed wights, whose moral outrages isnt matched in most cases by personal cleandliness, whos educational record seems to be based on university dropoutism, and who's ability to "politic" is limited to steel bars and chains, liberally applied to person and horse alike.
One can but fear that the SAME crude instinct (which is no different to that of the fox hunterhim/her self)
is there , present and lurking in thosae who "politic " for labours grand plans...one only has to look at the nasty record of some that have been here and a few that still are....

So Rags etc are 'lefty'. I do wonder about you sometimes Victor.

Anyone who doesn't care about animals probably doesn't care about people, and lord knows we know the Tories don't give a fuck about people unless they have money

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:54 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:ahhh the sight and sound of lefty's in a foaming fit over .........what, exactly???

So Rags etc are 'lefty'.   I do wonder about you sometimes Victor.

Anyone who doesn't care about animals probably doesn't care about people, and lord knows we know the Tories don't give a fuck about people unless they have money

Eh? How do you come to that conclusion?

Well the vast majority of the country clearly disagree with you.

This is all the Far Left can do, attempt to deligitimize people and never actually talk about the issue at hand.

Lets face fact, there is a problem with too many foxes.

Do I agree with the methods of actual Fox hunts?

No

But would I have an issue if they were culled through shooting them?

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 09, 2017 9:58 pm

sassy wrote:

Anyone who doesn't care about animals probably doesn't care about people
, and lord knows we know the Tories don't give a fuck about people unless they have money

yes we all know how true that is.....unfortunately the opposite is true with animal "rights" activists

look how the lefty inspired morons tried to shut down mediucal research (and NO we are not on about "old news" like smoking beagles) by blackmailing and threatening libelious suits against the ceo of research establishments and banks alike...to the point where the govt HAD to make it come under the prevention of terrorism.......

we all know how that family who bred guinea pigs etc for medical research were "spoken nicely to"by these activists dont we

sure the hug a beasty brigade are the MOST people orientated group going...shut down medical research, shut down and starve half or more of the population

typical lefty spin...climing to be "better and in reality are worse

I read something today that rings exactly true for lefty propagandists....

the grass IS greener on the other side.....

because its been fertilized by BULLSHIT
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Thorin wrote:
sassy wrote:

This is all the Far Left can do, attempt to deligitimize people and never actually talk about the issue at hand.

No

No

I shot one over the weekend Thorin....a right mangy manky old thing, been after lambs of the farmer who's land surrounds our wood. Result ...one very pleased farmer, and about 300+ acres of permission to shoot Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 10:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:

Anyone who doesn't care about animals probably doesn't care about people
, and lord knows we know the Tories don't give a fuck about people unless they have money

yes we all know how true that is.....

I would disagree on that being true. As many people eat animals without a care of the methods of how animals are bred to feed the populace.  It does not mean they do not care less about animals or humans for that matter. They just simply erase such thoughts from their minds, when they tuck into a burger for example.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 09, 2017 10:02 pm

Vic only posted his pro hunt view because I posted an anti hunt one. 
He is simply winding us up. He is in a minority on here, as he is in the general population. 84% are against it.
And a huge number of the more 'sensible conservative MP's also think it is abhorrent and anti Christian. It is believed upwards of 100 Conservatives would vote against its reintroduction. 
They will waste time and money on the relegalisation of hunting, but ultimately they will lose again . Which is good, because they need to represent the decent  84%, not the shitty nasty fuckers who are the 16%.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

No

No

I shot one over the weekend  Thorin....a right mangy manky old thing, been after lambs of the farmer who's land surrounds our wood. Result ...one very pleased farmer, and about 300+ acres of  permission to shoot Laughing

I hear they are quite disease ridden this days foxes. So no doubt you did some good here preventing infections spread locally by a infected fox. Some have no idea about eco systems, and would fail to see the actual good you would have done by shooting such a animal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 09, 2017 10:08 pm

I'm not a leftie, and I disapprove strongly of hunting with dogs. It's cruel, it's unnecessary, and it's done in the name of "sport". Why would a Government want to re-introduce someone as awful as tearing wild animals apart for fun?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 09, 2017 10:11 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Vic only posted his pro hunt view because I posted an anti hunt one. 
He is simply winding us up. He is in a minority on here, as he is in the general population. 84% are against it.
And a huge number of the more 'sensible conservative MP's also think it is abhorrent and anti Christian. It is believed upwards of 100 Conservatives would vote against its reintroduction. 
They will waste time and money on the relegalisation of hunting, but ultimately they will lose again . Which is good, because they need to represent the decent  84%, not the shitty nasty fuckers who are the 16%.

and there goes nasty andy again...proving my point for me....

doubless his next campaign will be for the right to visit violence actual, rather than merely verbal, upon those who speak against his air headed fuckwittery

If you would have but the intelligence to read, you will see that what I posted was NOT "pro hunt"...as a matter of fact I'm "ambivalent" about it...I wouldnt partake in it, because I'm not sure its either effective OR "decent" but thats MY opinion the truth is whether it happens or not is NOT something that affects me. For the same reason you wont find me on a "driven" pheasant shoot, its about as sporting and fun as shooting rats in a barrelb but again thats merely MY opinion, and NOT one I'm about to enforce on others......My shooting is "walked up", be it game bird, or that other edible treat ...a rabbit or two....

It strikes me the "curtain twitching " old hag of the village life type, has been replaced by the lefty of today....always sticking their noses in where other folks doings actually are having ZERO effect on their lives....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 09, 2017 10:13 pm

It still goes on around our way. Luckily the saboteurs are very succesful with diversions , false trails  and weird scents for the dogs. And a few Landy's have ended up with 2 puntures whilst the owners are riding. 
How infortunate!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not a leftie, and I disapprove strongly of hunting with dogs. It's cruel, it's unnecessary, and it's done in the name of "sport". Why would a Government want to re-introduce someone as awful as tearing wild animals apart for fun?
agreed, its unnecessary, whats more its inefficient too.....BUT
firstly...how doest it affect YOU (personally.....)
secondly dont you think theres more important things for the wierdos of the left to concern themselves about.....like hunting down and murdering inconvenient people like climate change deniers.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 09, 2017 10:15 pm

The only hunting of foxes should be selected culling by licenced marksmen with high powered rifles against old , injured or sick foxes.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Tue May 09, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It still goes on around our way. Luckily the saboteurs are very succesful with diversions , false trails  and weird scents for the dogs. And a few Landy's have ended up with 2 puntures whilst the owners are riding. 
How infortunate!

how typical of the lefty to advocate criminal damage (and doubless would condone violence too if it offered a choice...)

and still he cant explain how and why it affects HIM....as say the loss of the NHS would.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 09, 2017 10:18 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

secondly dont you think theres more important things for the wierdos of the left to concern themselves about.....like hunting down and murdering inconvenient people like climate change deniers.....

It affects me in the way it should affect everyone - every right-thinking person anyway. These hunters do not own the wildlife, and they have no right whatsoever to go around torturing foxes, hares, and stags for their own amusement. No, I don't think there are more important things, and clearly the Tories think it's important enough to bother with, so that argument doesn't wash.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 09, 2017 10:19 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It still goes on around our way. Luckily the saboteurs are very succesful with diversions , false trails  and weird scents for the dogs. And a few Landy's have ended up with 2 puntures whilst the owners are riding. 
How infortunate!

For once, I'm in full agreement with you. The day hunting with dogs was banned, it was great to see the smug twats getting drunk and wailing about it.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Tue May 09, 2017 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 09, 2017 10:20 pm

It affects me because last year an illegal hunt rode across my cricket ground, cause over £1000 damage to the square. 
They paid up!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Angry Andy wrote:The only hunting of foxes should be selected culling by marsman with high powered rifles against old , injured or sick foxes.
define marksman

oh and what an idiot.....

high powered rifle.....pmsl

75% of the land where culling is needed is NOT suitable for "high powered" rifles....too feckin FLAT....

.22 hornet
22-250

are plenty large enough caliber and muzzel power

as is a 12gauge at 40 yards or less, if loaded with 3" alphamax BB's in a 3/4 choke barrel

which is what I stopped that one with...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 09, 2017 10:22 pm

It affects me because last year an illegal hunt rode across my cricket ground, cause over £1000 damage to the square. 
They paid up!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Well that is a new one.

That murder, terrorism, the NHS, climate change etc are of less importance than some foxes being killed through poor sporting hunting methods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 09, 2017 10:23 pm

Thorin wrote:Well that is a new one.

That murder, terrorism, the NHS, climate change etc are of less importance than some foxes being killed through poor sporting hunting methods.

Don't forget the hares which are torn to pieces by two dogs just to see which dog "wins", whilst the crowd cheers. Don't forget the stags which are hounded, chased, and tortured as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 10:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:Well that is a new one.

Don't forget the hares which are torn to pieces by two dogs just to see which dog "wins", whilst the crowd cheers. Don't forget the stags which are hounded, chased, and tortured as well.

Well the world is unlikely to be destroyed by poor hunting methods

If we don't act about climate change, you wont be around to be at odds about hunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If we don't act about climate change, you wont be around to be at odds about hunting

I'm not worried about that, I care more about the torture and abuse of wild animals.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I'm not worried about that, I care more about the torture and abuse of wild animals.

Shocked

There wont be any animals or humans left if climate change gets worse.

So how can you care to claim for animals by only being concerned about hunting and not climate change?

Its a massive contradiction in terms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 09, 2017 10:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It affects me in the way it should affect everyone - every right-thinking person anyway. These hunters do not own the wildlife, and they have no right whatsoever to go around torturing foxes, hares, and stags for their own amusement. No, I don't think there are more important things, and clearly the Tories think it's important enough to bother with, so that argument doesn't wash.

by your very words you stand condemned "every right thinking person" is a statement that has been used many times, and usually by those whos argument lacks any substantive basis in fact....indeed the "right thinking person" has sent many to unjust deaths, and caused untold human misery throughout the ages, from the crusades to te russian pogroms, to the nazi death camps to american slavery, from the misery that isd north korea to the insanity that is ISIS....all done by "right thinking people"(at least in thier own opinion)

secondly your argument CAN be reversed...YOU do not "own" the wildlife either and have no "right" to tell others what to do in the matter of tghings which do not belong "in right" to you.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Shocked

So how can you care to claim for animals by only being concerned about hunting and not climate change?

Well then the problem of cruelty will have been solved. I don't care what you think - I feel strongly about it and have done for a long time. You will not change my mind.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It affects me because last year an illegal hunt rode across my cricket ground, cause over £1000 damage to the square. 
They paid up!
personally i dont care...in fact, they should dig up your cricket ground and put a housing estate on it...we have a greater pressing need for housing than the time wasting sport of cricket which utilises that land for a few days a year......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

by your very words you stand condemned  "every right thinking person"  is a statement that has been used many times, and usually by those whos argument lacks any substantive basis in fact....indeed the "right thinking person" has sent many to unjust deaths, and caused untold human misery throughout the ages, from the crusades to te russian pogroms, to the nazi death camps to american slavery, from the misery that isd north korea to the insanity that is ISIS....all done by "right thinking people"(at least in thier own opinion)

secondly your argument CAN be reversed...YOU do not "own" the wildlife either and have no "right" to tell others what to do in the matter of tghings which do not belong "in right" to you.....

Well how can you claim that someone who approves of or takes part in animal abuse is a right-thinking person? I do have the right to tell someone that they should not be legally allowed to torture wild animals for fun. If the Tories try to bring it back, I hope they have a big fight on their hands.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Shocked

Well then the problem of cruelty will have been solved. I don't care what you think - I feel strongly about it and have done for a long time. You will not change my mind.

What?

Sorry, but the problem will not have been solved, as everything will be extinct, through not acting to save animals from extinction. Which would come about through climate change.

That has to be the most ridiculous argument I have ever heard Rags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 09, 2017 10:37 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What?

Sorry, but the problem will not have been solved, as everything will be extinct, through not acting to save animals from extinction. Which would come about through climate change.

If there are no animals and no humans, no humans can be cruel to animals can they?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Shocked

you wont win Thorin...ragga would be quite happy to destroy the entire eco system in order to "not be "cruel""
I remember an argument some time back about the use of artificial fiber v's fur where she as much as said so......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

What?

If there are no animals and no humans, no humans can be cruel to animals can they?

But you would have failed to save all animals.

The point you glaringly miss

If you care for all animals, you would rather they all suffer and die, as they would through a vastly heated environment through global warming. Just to feel happy about some animals not suffering.

Again that is simply and utterly absurd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next