NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

4 posters

Go down

Cameron, the lying Effing bastard Empty Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by Andy Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:11 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-reveals-21-broken-promises-6537411

Cameron has the anti Midas touch.
Every word he utters is a lie.
I bet he even fires blanks and Sam was artificially inseminated by a pig.
Does anyone regret voting for him?
Why  would anyone vote for this imbecilic coke snorting, fox hunting, pig raping, Bullingdon bully rich boy.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Cameron, the lying Effing bastard Empty Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:12 pm

Thank the lord i never voted for this Pillock
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:23 pm

I don't think I'm going to vote for any of the main parties again. In fact, I didn't at the last election. None of them actually do anything for me personally, and they all seem to be in it for themselves anyway - and yes, that includes the Labour luvvies.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Handy Andy wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-reveals-21-broken-promises-6537411

Why  would anyone vote for this imbecilic coke snorting, fox hunting, pig raping, Bullingdon bully rich boy.

lol!

calm down dear its just an election

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think I'm going to vote for any of the main parties again. In fact, I didn't at the last election. None of them actually do anything for me personally, and they all seem to be in it for themselves anyway - and yes, that includes the Labour luvvies.

I didnt either.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:39 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think I'm going to vote for any of the main parties again. In fact, I didn't at the last election. None of them actually do anything for me personally, and they all seem to be in it for themselves anyway - and yes, that includes the Labour luvvies.

I didnt either.

I sometimes think that I only vote in order to honour the ladies who chained themselves to railings SM. I'm not sure I care who's in Government these days. The only thing which really interests me is the issue of hunting with dogs, so I did vote Labour twice in order to get Labour in, and it's the reason I opposed the Tories getting in.

In all other respects, I can't see much difference. What they give with one hand, they take away with the other. I don't go along with the idea of a nanny state where everyone is too reliant on the Government anyway.

I wouldn't vote Labour again - not this this IRA supporter in charge. That is one other thing which I feel strongly about I guess.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I didnt either.

I sometimes think that I only vote in order to honour the ladies who chained themselves to railings SM. I'm not sure I care who's in Government these days. The only thing which really interests me is the issue of hunting with dogs, so I did vote Labour twice in order to get Labour in, and it's the reason I opposed the Tories getting in.

In all other respects, I can't see much difference. What they give with one hand, they take away with the other. I don't go along with the idea of a nanny state where everyone is too reliant on the Government anyway.

I wouldn't vote Labour again - not this this IRA supporter in charge. That is one other thing which I feel strongly about I guess.

He supported IRA? I didnt know this. I should read up more about him
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:54 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well that has been the claim - or that he refuses to condemn them anyway. He also appointed McDonnell as Shadow Chancellor, who made some very dodgy comments about honouring the IRA in the past.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

fucking hellfire!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you blindly support a politician that you have no idea about??

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:20 am

Corbyn was never and still remains a non supporter of the IRA. He, like John Major was a huge advocate of dialogue with them to bring about peace in NI, which ultimately has proved (largely) successful, and has saved countless lives.
He continues with this philospohy with his attitude to Syria, peace will never occur by bombing the shit out of the country.
Any mentions of him supporting the IRA is yet another myth perputrated by the RW press in order to demonise him, note there are no factual or evidential link to the claims and lies.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:09 am

Handy Andy wrote:Corbyn was never and still remains a non supporter of the IRA. He, like John Major was a huge advocate of dialogue with them to bring about peace in NI, which ultimately has proved (largely) successful, and has saved countless lives.
He continues with this philospohy with his attitude to Syria, peace will never occur by bombing the shit out of the country.
Any mentions of him supporting the IRA is yet another myth perputrated by the RW press in order to demonise him, note there are no factual or evidential link to the claims and lies.

He has refused to condemn the IRA, he joined in a minute's silence to honour IRA members who were killed, and he invited Adams and McGuinness to have coffee with him a couple of weeks after the Brighton bombing. He appointed McDonnell as shadow chancellor - the man who wanted to honour the IRA. That's enough for me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:13 am

Handy Andy wrote:Corbyn was never and still remains a non supporter of the IRA. He, like John Major was a huge advocate of dialogue with them to bring about peace in NI, which ultimately has proved (largely) successful, and has saved countless lives.

thats funny because i saw him interviewed and was asked the question about the IRA and he nearly shit his pants

pretty weird reaction for a fabricated "myth" wouldnt you say??

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:22 am

A lot of people gave in to the IRA. You can call that "making peace" all you like, but they let murderers and terrorists out of prison. That should never have happened. If people must give in to terrorists, they should at least tell them that they will never have coffee with them, refuse to condemn them, or honour them in any way.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:39 am

Corbyn invited two women to the House of Commons to discuss prison conditions and rehabilitation of prisoners. The problem is that these women were convicted IRA terrorists who had been in prison. Why would anyone invite people like that to discuss prison conditions?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:39 pm

Handy Andy wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-reveals-21-broken-promises-6537411

because the alternative is too horifyingly bad..... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:53 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

I can't imagine to whom you're referring Victor Cameron, the lying Effing bastard Angel_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:50 pm

feelthelove wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I can't imagine to whom you're referring Victor Cameron, the lying Effing bastard Angel_12

TUT FTL......

take 3 demerits and a jolly good spanking for not paying attention in class.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:51 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

TUT FTL......

take 3 demerits and a jolly good spanking for not paying attention in class.....

Tease Cameron, the lying Effing bastard Ashame17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:53 pm

If it comes out of Camerons mouth - it's a lie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:A lot of people gave in to the IRA. You can call that "making peace" all you like, but they let murderers and terrorists out of prison. That should never have happened. If people must give in to terrorists, they should at least tell them that they will never have coffee with them, refuse to condemn them, or honour them in any way.

mandela let murderers and rapists out of prison to celebrate his birthday and his has a statue in london

world is a funny place

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down