NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie McCann

+8
nicko
Miffs2
'Wolfie
The Devil, You Know
Syl
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
Andy
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maddie McCann - Page 2 Empty Maddie McCann

Post by Andy Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Met Police Assistant Commissioner say they are following up significant leads and seem to be hot of her trail. They have 100% discounted the McXanns involvement into her disappearance.
That'll piss off those bastards on here praying for her to be found dead. So they can be proved right and so they can blame the parents.
[size=31]http://dailym.ai/2piCouO[/size]
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 7:12 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

They were 50 yards away as the crow flies.   Something like 77 metres to walk to the apartment.   I think you could see the apartment, couldn't you?   But not the entrance.  

Leaving two toddlers and a four year  old in an unlocked apartment with a swimming pool between it and the tapas bar and a main road on the other side  would give me the heebee jeebees.  I'd fear too much that they might get out and drown or get run over.   What happened was infinitely worse.  
Exactly

Reports are now saying that Madeleine might have been cremated in some woman's coffin!   That the McCann's had the key to the local church?   Not sure why they'd have the key to a church where they are holidaying.    
The priest gave them a key to the church so they could pray when they wanted. There are many tunnels under the church.

The one thing that casts doubts for me that the McCann's disposed of Madeleine's body is the timescale.  How on earth could you do that within an hour, unless of course the child died many hours before.   Nobody actually saw her did they, after 5pm or so?    
No one saw her, body was placed in tunnels ?

It's the mystery of the century but I remember a story from where I used to live in Southport, where a boy went missing whilst out on the beach with his family.   Just disappeared into thin air.    No body. Not a trace of him.  They presumed he'd been abducted or ran away...he was about 12 or 13 as I recall.   Then, some 20 years later his body was found, buried in a dune.   He'd been playing by burrowing into the sand beneath the dune and it had collapsed and suffocated him....not 20 yards away from his family.    So, fact is often stranger than fiction.

Very true

I love Southport Cool

It gets dumber by the minute

So where in the heat a body would start to rapidly decay and stink to high heaven

They were able to under everyone's noses remove the body of the child under tunnels, which would mean it would be premeditated and that they planned to murder their own child. You see how daft your hypothesis is?

It would mean they had to plan in advance the murder of their own child to have such an elaborate plan to dispose of the body and even worse that a church would be in on this

Sorry, you are making yourself look a laughing stock on this now nems

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 03, 2017 7:13 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
nicko wrote:For what it's worth, I think the bedroom door was unlocked and Maddie woke up and went to look for her Parents and was snatched off the street.

That would be the first scenario most people would think of.  It's the first thing I thought of when it happened.  But didn't the McCann's say the door was shut.  I doubt a four year old would think to shut the door behind her.   Also, the first thing out of Kate McCann's mouth was 'They've taken her!'.    Why would she say that?  You'd say 'She's gone!'  'She's wandered off.'  'She's missing.'  Not...'They've taken her.'   Who is 'they'?  Why would you think your child has been abducted in the first instance?   My first thought would be she's woken and got out.

I don't think that is the first thing she said - I thought she said it later to a nanny when they were already looking for Maddie outside.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 03, 2017 7:35 pm

well. I havnt made much comment on tis particular subject, throughout the whole long sorry saga
I dont have access to even a fraction of the evidence the police have, and such evidence as has been made public is of dubious value, particuarly that of those supposed "cadaver dogs".

HOWEVER

ONE THING is abundantly clear, the fault lies squarely on the parents, whether 150 feet or two miles away, they left the kid unsupervised and unguarded. Now even 10 years ago to leave a child of that age unsupervised was a crime.

do I think they deserve the hate thats been poured on them, no
do I have any great sympathy for them ...no.

what should have happened to them? the same as would have happened to any other parents who had neglected the safety of a child for their own selfish ends, had the thing happened in england...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 03, 2017 8:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

That would be the first scenario most people would think of.  It's the first thing I thought of when it happened.  But didn't the McCann's say the door was shut.  I doubt a four year old would think to shut the door behind her.   Also, the first thing out of Kate McCann's mouth was 'They've taken her!'.    Why would she say that?  You'd say 'She's gone!'  'She's wandered off.'  'She's missing.'  Not...'They've taken her.'   Who is 'they'?  Why would you think your child has been abducted in the first instance?   My first thought would be she's woken and got out.

I don't think that is the first thing she said - I thought she said it later to a nanny when they were already looking for Maddie outside.

Allegedly, she was heard saying it when she ran back to the tapas bar and also when she was in the apartment with the nanny. The problem is when stuff like this happens, everyone seems to have a different version because often memories are distorted or intensified by the drama and trauma. All anybody has to go on, is witness statements.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed May 03, 2017 9:07 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

That is not a serious question!  3 babies were left alone in an apartment that their parents could not see from where they sat. An apartment that faced onto a badly lit road, they didn't even have a baby alarm. I don't hate them, they are not important enough to hate, are they hateful? Sure.

1) So that is it your claim to it being easier. Wow so there is zero reason why they need to use, other than a claim to easeness

2) Did it ever escape your attention that people who have had missing children would be better placed than some jobs worth?
For example when a friend lost their baby, I put them in touch with my sister-in-law as she had experienced of having to cope with this. Which is better than again some jobs worth who you can give all the training in the world but would be utterly clueless how they could help

3) No, she died or a rare condition. I watched them turn off her life support. There is no evidence that Maddie has been murdered but this proves my point again how you view a case. That you view this as if she has been, even though there has not been a case for the Police to say she has.

4) What a cop out
Have you never been in the garden or left your children alone in the next room? Again you do not have eyes in the back of your head and if this child had just broken her leg. You would never spout the hateful crap you are doing now. Its people like you who have passed judgement  here based on zero facts and only your assumption the parents are guilty of worse. Which makes you believe you can spout hate

Sorry that makes you quite pathetic

1 what?! Is easiness a word? No ide what you are trying to say here

2 some jobsworth?!! A serving police officer no jobsworth. I will help you out here. I will tell you why the McCanns rejected a FLO. Because the first thing the FLO will have told then is that part of their role is to evidence gather.
3 not the same thing, what happened to them was a tragedy they had no role in causing
4 no I have never left my children alone. I have certainly never put them at risk.

I'm not spouting any hate. My position is unchanged over all the years. Whatever anyone believes happened to Madeleine, the fault lies with her parents.

Don't start being rude to me. It does your arguement no good
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 03, 2017 10:58 pm

I thought she had originally been saying "we let her down"... which is medical jargon for a patient dying due to too much anesthetic/drugs being administered during operation/treatment...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

1) So that is it your claim to it being easier. Wow so there is zero reason why they need to use, other than a claim to easeness

2) Did it ever escape your attention that people who have had missing children would be better placed than some jobs worth?
For example when a friend lost their baby, I put them in touch with my sister-in-law as she had experienced of having to cope with this. Which is better than again some jobs worth who you can give all the training in the world but would be utterly clueless how they could help

3) No, she died or a rare condition. I watched them turn off her life support. There is no evidence that Maddie has been murdered but this proves my point again how you view a case. That you view this as if she has been, even though there has not been a case for the Police to say she has.

4) What a cop out
Have you never been in the garden or left your children alone in the next room? Again you do not have eyes in the back of your head and if this child had just broken her leg. You would never spout the hateful crap you are doing now. Its people like you who have passed judgement  here based on zero facts and only your assumption the parents are guilty of worse. Which makes you believe you can spout hate

Sorry that makes you quite pathetic

2 some jobsworth?!! A serving police officer no jobsworth. I will help you out here. I will tell you why the McCanns rejected a FLO. Because the first thing the FLO will have told then is that part of their role is to evidence gather.
3 not the same thing, what happened to them was a tragedy they had no role in causing
4 no I have never left my children alone. I have certainly never put them at risk.

I'm not spouting any hate. My position is unchanged over all the years. Whatever anyone believes happened to Madeleine, the fault lies with her parents.

1) That your point was baloney and at no point have I been rude or abusive, I always dismiss something when its nonsense. You need to accept some people will ridicule poor views

2)  Yes a Jobsworth with no idea of understanding missing children or bereavement up personal.

Gibberish on the claims of gathering evidence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Liaison_Officer

So stop lying

3) Makes zero sense

4) So they have slept in your bed up to the ages of 16 then?

Your position when you invent bull around premeditated murder, when you spout off about tunnels and a church, says everything about a persons views being unhinged on the matter.

You base your hate off a belief you think they murdered their own daughter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 11:46 pm

A key eyewitness in the hunt for Madeleine McCann has revealed she saw a young woman standing right outside the family's apartment acting suspiciously.

Jenny Murat, a British expat who lives a few minutes from the McCann's holiday home in Portugal’s Praia da Luz, said she is still haunted by what happened.

Speaking publicly for the first time, the 81-year-old described what she saw on the night - now reported to be a significant part of the investigation.

Wednesday marked a decade since three-year-old Madeleine went missing from the family's apartment, where she was sleeping with her siblings twins Amelie and Sean.

At the time, her parents Kate and Gerry were eating dinner with friends at a restaurant around 40 yards away.

Ms Murat told the BBC she remembered driving passed the McCann's apartment that night and seeing a young woman acting suspiciously right outside.

"She looked like she was trying to hide from me. I do remember she was wearing a plum coloured top," she told the BBC.

Ms Murat said she told detectives at the time but the information is now thought to be a significant part of the investigation.

She said she also saw a brown car speeding towards the McCann's apartment that night going the wrong way down a one-way street. "It was a small rental car," she told the BBC.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/madeleine-mccann-investigation-key-eye-witness-says-saw-young/

Why as this never followed up at the time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu May 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

1) That your point was baloney and at no point have I been rude or abusive, I always dismiss something when its nonsense. You need to accept some people will ridicule poor views

2)  Yes a Jobsworth with no idea of understanding missing children or bereavement up personal.

So stop lying

3) Makes zero sense

Your position when you invent bull around premeditated murder, when you spout off about tunnels and a church, says everything about a persons views being unhinged on the matter.

1 = still incoherent
2 Wikipaedia?! Don't be stupid. Don't call me a liar. The FLO gathers evidence
3 I can only explain it I cant make you understand it
4 Being stupid again

Don't bother to respond unless you have something of note to say, remember just because you say something it doesn't become a fact!

Chose a  Beeb one as you like the beeb.   http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4739990.stm

A snippet for you...

Several functions

Appointed by a senior investigating officer, an FLO usually volunteers to be trained for the post.
Separated and extended families could mean up to eight family liaison officers are involved in a single case, making sure that any information is given to all concerned at the same time.
As Commander Dave Johnston, the Metropolitan Police's head of homicide and the Association of Chief Police Officers (Acpo) lead on family liaison, says, they have several functions.

We recognise the value of early communication with families and keeping families as aware as we can

Commander Dave Johnston

First and foremost, he said, it is always made clear that an FLO is there as an investigator, but they can point relatives in the direction of other support services, such as Victim Support.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So stop lying

3) Makes zero sense

1 = still incoherent
4 Being stupid again

Don't bother to respond unless you have something of note to say, remember just because you say something it doesn't become a fact!

Chose a  Beeb one as you like the beeb.   http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4739990.stm

A snippet for you...

Several functions

Appointed by a senior investigating officer, an FLO usually volunteers to be trained for the post.
Separated and extended families could mean up to eight family liaison officers are involved in a single case, making sure that any information is given to all concerned at the same time.
As Commander Dave Johnston, the Metropolitan Police's head of homicide and the Association of Chief Police Officers (Acpo) lead on family liaison, says, they have several functions.

We recognise the value of early communication with families and keeping families as aware as we can

Commander Dave Johnston

First and foremost, he said, it is always made clear that an FLO is there as an investigator, but they can point relatives in the direction of other support services, such as Victim Support.

1) Gibberish

2) They are liaison officers, detectives investigate cases, so you are a liar

3) So you have no clue

4) Pathetic and immature but I expect nothing less from someone so hateful

5) So how do they train for actually knowing what its like to have a missing child?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu May 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

1 = still incoherent
4 Being stupid again

A snippet for you...

Several functions

Commander Dave Johnston

1) Gibberish

3) So you have no clue

5) So how do they train for actually knowing what its like to have a missing child?

Grow up Didge

you are being a pedantic little tit
Im right you are wrong end of
ner ner ner ner ad infinitum.

Family Liaison Officers are police officers remember that.

Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 5:00 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

1) Gibberish

3) So you have no clue

Grow up Didge

So poor immature abuse as I expose the fact you lied

British liaison officers do not gather evidence especially when they are not on the investigation team in Portugal for their police force

So remember that before you again make awally  of yourself

Again detectives gather evidence for major crimes

hence the absurdity of your claim

So if anyone needs to grow up, is the person so bent on spouting hate against this couple, because they have made up in their mind they are guilty of far worse

Like I say I have never ruled out all possibilities, which includes foul play by the parents

But I have never seen you argue for any other possibilities, other than you have convicted the parents of murder, even though no Police have declared her dead..

That tells you everything about how some people are vindictive they would judge people so badly as you do

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu May 04, 2017 8:08 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Grow up Didge

British liaison officers do not gather evidence especially when they are not on the investigation team in Portugal for their police force

So if anyone needs to grow up, is the person so bent on spouting hate against this couple, because they have made up in their mind they are guilty of far worse

Like I say I have never ruled out all possibilities, which includes foul play by the parents

But I have never seen you argue for any other possibilities, other than you have convicted the parents of murder, even though no Police have declared her dead..

That tells you everything about how some people are vindictive they would judge people so badly as you do

Like I say FLO's are primarily investigators and the McCanns refused one...go figure
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 8:11 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Like I say FLO's  are primarily investigators and the McCanns refused one...go figure

Wrong, as seen you are just going off bullshit others have told you

Go figure

I see you could not answer my other points

As seen you have classed people guilty of murder, without ever looking at all other eventualities

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 04, 2017 8:22 pm

I thought FLOs were to facilitate communication between the investigating officers and the family. I think it must be a very stressful job - remember the awful problems re the Stephen Lawrence murder and the FLOs?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 8:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I thought FLOs were to facilitate communication between the investigating officers and the family. I think it must be a very stressful job - remember the awful problems re the Stephen Lawrence murder and the FLOs?

I can imagine that it is in big cases. I hardly think they are a necessity though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I thought FLOs were to facilitate communication between the investigating officers and the family. I think it must be a very stressful job - remember the awful problems re the Stephen Lawrence murder and the FLOs?

I can imagine that it is in big cases. I hardly think they are a necessity though.

No, they're not. Some people might feel that they want to be alone, or with people they know well at a time like that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu May 04, 2017 8:42 pm

They are Rags but as police officers they are there to evidence gather
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

Bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

Yes, they help with gathering evidence and info from the family which might help the investigation, but also to inform the family of developments and to help them cope.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 9:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Yes, they help with gathering evidence and info from the family which might help the investigation, but also to inform the family of developments and to help them cope.

Nems is under the impression they would gather evidence to investigate the family

Hence the absurdity of her claim here

There would be no liaison officer if they were under suspicion

The Portuguese Police would be gathering the evidence

In this case the liaison would be simply to assist the family

This is why it pisses me off no end when people make up bullshit to make fit their hair brained conspiracy bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 04, 2017 9:25 pm

Let's hope this is unbiased and refreshingly new:

Please delete if if already posted...

**update from Sonia Poulton**

Today is the 10th anniversary since Madeleine McCann was reported missing. British media is even more PR-oriented on the story than ever before.

Media has failed to apply due objectivity to this case and, by doing so, journalists and broadcasters have failed Madeleine McCann - as well as a number of other victims this story has created.

For all the sentimental musings from the disingenuous media pack there is scant regard to the true fate of the missing child.

For the past three years I (and a small but dedicated team) have been making a film looking into the events following Madeleine McCann's disappearance. It is a version of the story that has yet to be told.

Making the doc has been a fairly horrendous time. I was warned by media colleagues not to do it. I was told it was "the one story you don't cover." Which translated to me as the story that I must. So, we did it, anyway, despite the warnings. Little did I know the madness that would ensue.

The obstacles - from smear campaigns and threats to almost financial destitution - have been numerous. Primarily because when you're accusing the Establishment, including British media, of being part of a narrative that has more holes than your average colander.....you're going to have problems with, well, the Establishment and the British media.

Finally, with regard our documentary, we're on the home stretch. We returned from a second shoot to Praia da Luz (where Madeleine was reported missing) several weeks ago, spent 12 hours a day in post production and now we're in talks with TV producers. Not British ones, I may add.

I should say, our film makes no claims of innocence or guilt towards Kate and Gerry McCann and their holiday friends, it simply tells the facts of the story as seen through the eyes of forensic examiners, ex-cops, case observers and the Portuguese Police files. Oh, and with the help of people at the heart of the story who are quite unused to British journalists asking questions that haven't already been vetoed by the official spokesman, Clarence Mitchell.

Personally, I always believe that the truth, simply told, is potent. And it is. I hope to be able to announce a broadcast date sooner rather than later.

This is not only a story about a missing child - as sad as that is to the many, many people who experience such an event - but about wide-ranging matters that affect us all. It's time that truth, not public relations, was applied to it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu May 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Spot on. Every FLO explains that to the family, they are there as a single point of contact, to keep them updated and do what they can to make things easier for the family. I can only think of one occasion we have dealt with when the family didn't want a FLO.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Spot on. Every FLO explains that to the family, they are there as a single point of contact, to keep them updated and do what they can to make things easier for the family. I can only think of one occasion we have dealt with  when the family didn't want a FLO.

And how would a British FLO gather evidence in a Portuguese case?

Doh

Stop coming out with utter rubbish

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu May 04, 2017 9:56 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Spot on. Every FLO explains that to the family, they are there as a single point of contact, to keep them updated and do what they can to make things easier for the family. I can only think of one occasion we have dealt with  when the family didn't want a FLO.

Doh

Sigh
They were offered a British FLO Didge
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 04, 2017 10:03 pm

eddie wrote:Let's hope this is unbiased and refreshingly new:

Please delete if if already posted...

**update from Sonia Poulton**

Today is the 10th anniversary since Madeleine McCann was reported missing. British media is even more PR-oriented on the story than ever before.

Media has failed to apply due objectivity to this case and, by doing so, journalists and broadcasters have failed Madeleine McCann - as well as a number of other victims this story has created.

For all the sentimental musings from the disingenuous media pack there is scant regard to the true fate of the missing child.

For the past three years I (and a small but dedicated team) have been making a film looking into the events following Madeleine McCann's disappearance. It is a version of the story that has yet to be told.

Making the doc has been a fairly horrendous time. I was warned by media colleagues not to do it. I was told it was "the one story you don't cover." Which translated to me as the story that I must. So, we did it, anyway, despite the warnings. Little did I know the madness that would ensue.

The obstacles - from smear campaigns and threats to almost financial destitution - have been numerous.  Primarily because when you're accusing the Establishment, including British media, of being part of a narrative that has more holes than your average colander.....you're going to have problems with, well, the Establishment and the British media.

Finally, with regard our documentary, we're on the home stretch. We returned from a second shoot to Praia da Luz (where Madeleine was reported missing) several weeks ago, spent 12 hours a day in post production and now we're in talks with TV producers. Not British ones, I may add.

I should say, our film makes no claims of innocence or guilt towards Kate and Gerry McCann and their holiday friends, it simply tells the facts of the story as seen through the eyes of forensic examiners, ex-cops, case observers and the Portuguese Police files. Oh, and with the help of people at the heart of the story who are quite unused to British journalists asking questions that haven't already been vetoed by the official spokesman, Clarence Mitchell.

Personally, I always believe that the truth, simply told, is potent. And it is. I hope to be able to announce a broadcast date sooner rather than later.

This is not only a story about a missing child - as sad as that is to the many, many people who experience such an event - but about wide-ranging matters that affect us all. It's time that truth, not public relations, was applied to it.

Was that the documentary that was shown last night?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 10:49 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Doh

Sigh
They were offered a British FLO Didge

Sigh

Yes i know

So why would a British FLO gather evidence in a Portuguese case?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2