NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann says she "keeps nothing" from twins

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kate McCann says she "keeps nothing" from twins  Empty Re: Kate McCann says she "keeps nothing" from twins

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:00 pm

Any mother who has a child that is lost.  Ben Needham's mother had to.

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann says she "keeps nothing" from twins  Empty Re: Kate McCann says she "keeps nothing" from twins

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:01 pm

And why is this in General News?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:02 pm

I wonder if she told them that she was out getting pished whilst her children were left alone in a dark, unfamiliar place?

She must need some more money by now.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:06 pm

I don't think Maddie and her disappearance could be kept quiet from the other 2 children, and I don't think it should be either.
Far better to know the circumstances from their parents than from other sources.

Also, the parents of every missing child must deep down hope and pray that one day they will be found, so they are keeping her memory alive to the younger ones, just in case that day ever comes.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:09 pm

Agree Syl.  At the time Maddie disappeared thousands of parents were doing what they did, taking it in turns to check.  We did it when we had a street party, every 10 minutes the person who's turn it was would check.  Friends on holiday would do it all the time if kids were tucked up in bed in the hotel.  If they had used the hotel service, they would have done exactly the same.   It was only after Maddie's disappearance we started to question it.  Could have been anyone it happened to.

Last edited by sassy on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:09 pm

No comment.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:21 pm

I used to (many moons ago) work in holiday camps.
It was common practice for parents to leave their kids asleep in chalets whilst they went to the club. Staff would occasionally walk round the complex and if they heard a child crying would tannoy a message that a child in chalet 12 was crying.
When my son was small we went in hotels that offered a baby listening service ...if the baby cried it would be heard on reception and we would be told.
We never took it up but plenty did.
It's a British thing imo, many kids get left in hotels and apartments whilst parents go off drinking and eating.
I imagine since the McCann case lots of parents have had a rethink.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:24 pm

Syl wrote:I used to (many moons ago) work in holiday camps.
It was common practice for parents to leave their kids asleep in chalets whilst they went to the club. Staff would occasionally walk round the complex and if they heard a child crying would tannoy a message that a child in chalet 12 was crying.
When my son was small we went in hotels that offered a baby listening service ...if the baby cried it would be heard on reception and we would be told.
We never took it up but plenty did.
It's a British thing imo, many kids get left in hotels and apartments whilst parents go off drinking and eating.
I imagine since the McCann case lots of parents have had a rethink.

Exactly, if they hadn't lost Maddie it would probably still be going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Yes it would.
Maddie was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Her parents did what thousands of others did, and they will live with that guilt forever.

I could never agree that leaving your children is right (I honestly never ever left my son alone) but I always had great sympathy for them.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Me too.  Only time I ever did it was a street party, it was in the garden opposite my house, kids knew they could call out the window to me, but I was still on edge.  Never did it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:35 pm

For once we agree Stormee.  I have lost a child, but at least I could grieve and not spend my time demented about what might be happening to her and where she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Just to digress a bit but what has always amazed me about the Maddie case.
There have been so many false trails and hopes dashed, but one of her eyes has an unusual pupil, which I imagine (if she is alive) will still be the same.

Not sure why there has been so many 'sightings' when it would be so easy to prove if it's Maddie or not without all the heightened publicity (sadly it never is)
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:41 pm

Stormee wrote:The bile some attach to Kate is inhuman, she lost a child FGS, irrespective of blame.

I could never understand that either.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:For once we agree Stormee.  I have lost a child, but at least I could grieve and not spend my time demented about what might be happening to her and where she was.

Suppose ya clumb Everest with one leg in plaster and carrying Mike Tyson on yer back..

Don't you dare, don't you ever dare deride anything about my Jackie, or so help me I will track you down and pull your guts out of your mouth you slimeball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Syl wrote:Just to digress a bit but what has always amazed me about the Maddie case.
There have been so many false trails and hopes dashed, but one of her eyes has an unusual pupil, which I imagine (if she is alive) will still be the same.

Not sure why there has been so many 'sightings' when it would be so easy to prove if it's Maddie or not without all the heightened publicity (sadly it never is)

The do say it would not have changed, so I can't understand that either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:For once we agree Stormee.  I have lost a child, but at least I could grieve and not spend my time demented about what might be happening to her and where she was.

Suppose ya clumb Everest with one leg in plaster and carrying Mike Tyson on yer back..

I don't understand this post.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Stormee wrote:

Every time I say anything he says I'm lying.  He is trying to make out I am lying about my Jackie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:53 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

Every time I say anything he says I'm lying.  He is trying to make out I am lying about my Jackie.

I hope that's not the case. Crying or Very sad
Stormee is a forum mate and has been for years, I don't know a side to him that's downright cruel.
If that's how he meant it....it's a nasty thing to say and goes above and beyond teasing.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:59 pm

Syl wrote:
sassy wrote:

I hope that's not the case.  Crying or Very sad
Stormee is a forum mate and has been for years, I don't know a side to him that's downright cruel.
If that's how he meant it....it's a nasty thing to say and goes above and beyond teasing.

It is the case and I'm going for a bit before I rip his throat out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down