NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie McCann

+8
nicko
Miffs2
'Wolfie
The Devil, You Know
Syl
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
Andy
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Maddie McCann

Post by Andy Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:41 pm

Met Police Assistant Commissioner say they are following up significant leads and seem to be hot of her trail. They have 100% discounted the McXanns involvement into her disappearance.
That'll piss off those bastards on here praying for her to be found dead. So they can be proved right and so they can blame the parents.
[size=31]http://dailym.ai/2piCouO[/size]
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Empty Re: Maddie McCann

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:45 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4444528/Significant-line-inquiry-Madeleine-McCann-case.html

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Met Police Assistant Commissioner say they are following up significant leads and seem to be hot of her trail. They have 100% discounted the McXanns involvement into her disappearance.
That'll piss off those bastards on here praying for her to be found dead. So they can be proved right and so they can blame the parents.

What a moron you are.Rolling Eyes
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:53 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Met Police Assistant Commissioner say they are following up significant leads and seem to be hot of her trail. They have 100% discounted the McXanns involvement into her disappearance.

Why, that you could be wrong and wrongly have cast the parents wrong?

Would you not rather be wrong and she was alive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:59 pm

There are a few on here have banged on endlessly about how her parents killed her and disposed of her body. They knew more about the murder than the Met. It begs the question why they didn't share their knowledge of the crime with the Met.

The fact she is probably alive and there was no murder spoils their conspiracy. They want so much for a body to be found so they can delight in telling us they were correct all along.
I wonder if those same doubters will be as vocal in celebration if she is found alive as they have been bleating about how evil the murdering McCanns are.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:01 pm

Angry Andy wrote:There are a few on here have bangedcon endlessly about how her parents killed her and disposed of her body. They kew more about the murder than the Met. It begs the question why they didn't share their knowledge of the crime with the Met.

The fact she is probably alive and there was no murder spoils their conspiracy. They want so much for a body to be found so they can delight in telling us they were correct all along.
I wonder if those same doubters will be as vocal in celebration if she is found alive as they have been bleating about how evil the murdering McCanns are.

Indeed, it does beg the question why some are so intent that the child is dead based off no physical or biological evidence.

It seems they have no care over whether the child is alive and care more about finding the parents guilty.

What does that say about those that view this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:31 pm

If she's alive, she may well realise she's being looked for. She has that unique feature in one of her eyes, which I presume would still be there. She'd be 13 now - old enough to be on the internet - unless she's been locked up with no access to the outside world.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:If she's alive, she may well realise she's being looked for. She has that unique feature in one of her eyes, which I presume would still be there. She'd be 13 now - old enough to be on the internet - unless she's been locked up with no access to the outside world.

How would she know after being cared for since a toddler?

You have never heard of how people can be brainwashed?

You dont half talk shit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:41 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If she's alive, she may well realise she's being looked for. She has that unique feature in one of her eyes, which I presume would still be there. She'd be 13 now - old enough to be on the internet - unless she's been locked up with no access to the outside world.

You dont half talk shit]

She'd look at her own eyes - obviously.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You dont half talk shit]

Ever heard of a famous rich girl kidnapped by a left wing terrorist organisation?

Take your time dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ever heard of a famous rich girl kidnapped by a left wing terrorist organisation?

Take your time dummy

Been on the booze again? You can't post without getting abusive.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Take your time dummy

Woe misdirection

Never heard of the case dumbo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Woe misdirection

I always find it's best to ignore drunks. When you've sobered up and learnt some manners, I might respond to you. Until then, go and harass someone else.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Woe misdirection

I always find it's best to ignore drunks. When you've sobered up and learnt some manners, I might respond to you. Until then, go and harass someone else.

I always find it best to educate ignorant fuckwits like yourself

Ever heard of Patty Hearst?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:56 pm

How to silence a dummy in two seconds it seems

And this is the poster that claims Nazism was based on ethnicity

What a dumb fuckwit rags is lol

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Angry Andy wrote:There are a few on here have banged on endlessly about how her parents killed her and disposed of her body. They knew more about the murder than the Met. It begs the question why they didn't share their knowledge of the crime with the Met.

Most of your posts are veiled personal insults to other members on here. It's what you do. You've been pulled up about it enough times.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:11 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:There are a few on here have banged on endlessly about how her parents killed her and disposed of her body. They knew more about the murder than the Met. It begs the question why they didn't share their knowledge of the crime with the Met.

Most of your posts are veiled personal insults to other members on here.   It's what you do.  You've been pulled up about it enough times.  

Is not your posts insults to the McCanns casting them as murderers?

Is that not a personal insult to them?

Prey tell what is the difference?

That they cannot defend themselves?

You are gutless

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:31 am

I was reading an ex policeman's account of his investigation and findings on this case.
Using data from past cases he thought that it wasn't likely Maddie had been taken by a paedophile as she was a couple of years younger than the usual victims .

He found no evidence that the parents had killed her, he did think one of their group was holding something back though.

He thought child kidnapping was the most likely answer, though he admitted that one of the younger siblings would be the usual target for child thieves....one reason being they would have no memory, and Maddie would have.

His conclusion was that if she was snatched to order it was because a child fitting Maddie description had  been specifically asked for.

It made sense, but like everyone else he was working on theory not fact.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:45 am

Still lots of links on here to posters who insist her parents murdered her.
Clearly they have more evidence than the police , who say THEY WERE NOT INVOLVED.
Perhaps they could redact their hateful claims, or at least give the police their evidence to support their claims.
You know who you are. Look at the links on the right..

http://dailym.ai/2piCouO
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:54 am

Syl wrote:

I was reading an ex policeman's account of his investigation and findings on this case.
Using data from past cases he thought that it wasn't likely Maddie had been taken by a paedophile as she was a couple of years younger than the usual victims .

He found no evidence that the parents had killed her, he did think one of their group was holding something back though.

He thought child kidnapping was the most likely answer, though he admitted that one of the younger siblings would be the usual target for child thieves....one reason being they would have no memory, and Maddie would have.

His conclusion was that if she was snatched to order it was because a child fitting Maddie description had  been specifically asked for.

It made sense, but like everyone else he was working on theory not fact.

Everything is speculation at the moment.   How come it's taken 10 years for this new information to come to light?   Everyone seems to have a different slant on it, and their own theories.  Nothing will ever be resolved until they find her or her body.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon May 01, 2017 11:23 pm

the only people responsible are the ones who may have taken her and the parents for leaving 3 toddlers alone in a holiday apartment while they went out.

Are you the sort of parent who would leave toddlers alone in an apartment while you went out with friends to eat and drink?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:25 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:

the only people responsible are the ones who may have taken her and the parents for leaving 3 toddlers alone in a holiday apartment while they went out.

Are you the sort of parent who would leave toddlers alone in an apartment while you went out with friends to eat and drink?

So you think that justifies ten years of hate they have received and losing a daughter?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon May 01, 2017 11:31 pm

Thorin wrote:

So you think that justifies ten years of hate they have received and losing a daughter?
Did I say that, I asked a perfectly relevant question, and I'll ask it to you as well, would you leave toddlers alone in a holiday apartment while you went out drinking with friends.

Had they not been doctors but wayne and waynetta from a sink estate the remaining kids would no doubt have been taken off them by social services.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 01, 2017 11:40 pm

Working in hotels and a couple of holiday camps back in the 60,s a d 70,s, it was certainly not unusual for parents to leave their children in the rooms or chalets at night when they went to eat, drink, or to the clubhouse.

It happened then and it obviously still happened 10 years ago....maybe Maddie's disappearance hopefully made a difference.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Thorin wrote:

Did I say that, I asked a perfectly relevant question, and I'll ask it to you as well, would you leave toddlers alone in a holiday apartment while you went out drinking with friends.

Had they not been doctors but wayne and waynetta from a  sink estate the remaining kids would no doubt have been taken off them by social services.

Many people leave their children alone each day, its a matter of distance, of which in this instance it was no more than 50 yards.

I am sure everyone has left their children alone in their rooms every single night or even when they have been in the garden

The point is here you and others seem to want to criminalize them for this. Would you have been happy if they had been sentenced to 6 months in Portugal for this on top of losing their daughter?

I asked you a question, no answer from you

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Thorin wrote:

Had they not been doctors but wayne and waynetta from a  sink estate the remaining kids would no doubt have been taken off them by social services.

Many people leave their children alone each day, its a matter of distance, of which in this instance it was no more than 50 yards.

I am sure everyone has left their children alone in their rooms every single night or even when they have been in the garden

The point is here you and others seem to want to criminalize them for this. Would you have been happy if they had been sentenced to 6 months in Portugal for this on top of losing their daughter?

I think it's horrible the way the Mccanns have been treated by Portuguese police, (possibly to take attention away from there own mishandling of the  case) press and public.
I doubt they will ever forgive themselves for leaving her....Surely that's a high enough price to pay.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I think it's horrible the way the Mccanns have been treated by Portuguese police, (possibly to take attention away from there own mishandling of the  case) press and public.
I doubt they will ever forgive themselves for leaving her....Surely that's a high enough price to pay.

Indeed Syl, and I agree they will ever forgive themselves.
I just think nobody deserves the hate they have received for this mistake
You are right though how sadly this one night changed the perceptions of parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon May 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Thorin wrote:

is that you saying you have left your kids alone to go out drinking?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon May 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Syl wrote:Working in hotels and a couple of holiday camps back in the 60,s a d 70,s, it was certainly not unusual for parents to leave their children in the rooms or chalets at night when they went to eat, drink, or to the clubhouse.

It happened then and it obviously still happened 10 years ago....maybe Maddie's disappearance hopefully made a difference.
this was not the 60's or 70's, this was 10 years ago in a resort known for its sexual predators.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon May 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

You are right though how sadly this one night changed the perceptions of parents.
it was not a mistake as they did it more than once on that holiday.
I am amazed that people fail to see why the child might have been taken or wandered off.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Thorin wrote:

is that you saying you have left your kids alone to go out drinking?

If you mean drinking in the garden, whilst they were in the house?

Yes

Is that a crime?

No

As not everyone was drinking and it was when we had sometimes barbecues and sometimes I did not drink.

How much do you think they drank anyway?

Is it a crime to have a couple of drinks whilst eating?

I have seen no report that claims they were intoxicated, have you?

So that is the second time you have evaded my questions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:56 pm

Thorin wrote:

it was not a mistake as they did it more than once on that holiday.
I am amazed that people fail to see why the child might have been taken or wandered off.

Yes they were sadly unlucky for this to happen to them, when for countless others it never has happened.

So again answer my questions

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 01, 2017 11:57 pm

Syl wrote:Working in hotels and a couple of holiday camps back in the 60,s a d 70,s, it was certainly not unusual for parents to leave their children in the rooms or chalets at night when they went to eat, drink, or to the clubhouse.

this was not the 60's or 70's, this was 10 years ago in a resort known for its sexual predators.

I know when and where it was, sadly many British people still did this, here and abroad.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue May 02, 2017 1:46 am

Thorin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Idea

Horatio is simply proving what a trolling old dog she is...

H/T only comes on here to stir up shite, trying to bring this forum down..

I wouldn't expect anything less from her, braindead and cold-hearted bitch that she is.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 02, 2017 11:08 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Idea

Horatio is simply proving what a trolling old dog she is...

H/T only comes on here to stir up shite, trying to bring this forum down..

I wouldn't expect anything less from her,  braindead and cold-hearted bitch that she is.

As usual you're jumping in to attack at a personal level. Both you and Thorin missed my point.

Angry Andy wrote:

I called him a moron because he always peppers his posts with snipes at others on here. Not once have I seen anyone wish that child dead let alone praying she'd be found dead. So shut the fuck up you old misery.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue May 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Not doing all the old well within the bounds of responsible parenting shite again, it's all been said and done.
The McCanns are guilty, of child endangerment at least possibly of far worse.

One question for all those that trumpet the innocence of the McCanns...
Why did they refuse a family liaison officer?
What family in the midst of that trauma would refuse the services of a FLO to act as a point of contact etc for them.?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 10:53 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Not doing all the old well within the bounds of responsible parenting shite again, it's all been said and done.

What family in the midst of that trauma would refuse the services of a FLO to act as a point of contact etc for them.?

Child endangerment?
Based on what grounds?

So the bases for guilt is now over whether someone needs a welfare officer?
Again based on what?
Your view?
Do you have stats on how many do or don't?
So again what are you basing this off

So again they ate 50 yards from their children and paid the cost of this for then losing their daughter of which you wish to cast them even worse for murdering their daughter based on zero evidence. Where in this country people are innocent until proven otherwise.

I hope you never have to face ten years of hate for this act of negligence
I find it disgusting you and others can be so hate filled to two parents off this one act of eating out of which they have suffered ten years of loss over

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue May 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:Not doing all the old well within the bounds of responsible parenting shite again, it's all been said and done.

Child endangerment?
Based on what grounds?

Again based on what?
Your view?

So again they ate 50 yards from their children and paid the cost of this for then losing their daughter of which you wish to cast them even worse for murdering their daughter based on zero evidence. Where in this country people are innocent until proven otherwise.

I find it disgusting you and others can be so hate filled to two parents off this one act of eating out of which they have suffered ten years of loss over

Lovely, but any idea why they wouldn't have a FLO?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:23 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Child endangerment?
Based on what grounds?

Again based on what?
Your view?

Maybe you can tell me why they would need one?

Do you think everyone that suffers the loss of a child or one that goes missing needs one?

My bother and sister in law did not need one, when they lost their daughter. They sought help through their family and through religion.

So again do you see how where you have already made up your mind someone is guilty of far worse, you invent things to make you feel comfortable about justifying your reason to hate them.

Let me ask you a serious question.

Lets say they went out and instead of Maddie going missing, she broke her leg.

Would you spend ten years hating them for going out to dinner 50 yards from them and for her daughter breaking her leg?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed May 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

To make things easier for them finding out up to date info etc, so they have one person to deal with

Do you think everyone that suffers the loss of a child or one that goes missing needs one?
Yes I do, Never ever had anyone say they regret having a FLO

My bother and sister in law did not need one, when they lost their daughter. They sought help through their family and through religion.
Was she murdered?

So again do you see how where you have already made up your mind someone is guilty of far worse, you invent things to make you feel comfortable about justifying your reason to hate them.

Would you spend ten years hating them for going out to dinner 50 yards from them and for her daughter breaking her leg?

That is not a serious question! 3 babies were left alone in an apartment that their parents could not see from where they sat. An apartment that faced onto a badly lit road, they didn't even have a baby alarm. I don't hate them, they are not important enough to hate, are they hateful? Sure.

Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 03, 2017 1:31 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

To make things easier for them finding out up to date info etc, so they have one person to deal with

Was she murdered?

That is not a serious question!  3 babies were left alone in an apartment that their parents could not see from where they sat. An apartment that faced onto a badly lit road, they didn't even have a baby alarm. I don't hate them, they are not important enough to hate, are they hateful? Sure.

They were 50 yards away as the crow flies. Something like 77 metres to walk to the apartment. I think you could see the apartment, couldn't you? But not the entrance.

Leaving two toddlers and a four year old in an unlocked apartment with a swimming pool between it and the tapas bar and a main road on the other side would give me the heebee jeebees. I'd fear too much that they might get out and drown or get run over. What happened was infinitely worse.

Reports are now saying that Madeleine might have been cremated in some woman's coffin! That the McCann's had the key to the local church? Not sure why they'd have the key to a church where they are holidaying.

The one thing that casts doubts for me that the McCann's disposed of Madeleine's body is the timescale. How on earth could you do that within an hour, unless of course the child died many hours before. Nobody actually saw her did they, after 5pm or so?

It's the mystery of the century but I remember a story from where I used to live in Southport, where a boy went missing whilst out on the beach with his family. Just disappeared into thin air. No body. Not a trace of him. They presumed he'd been abducted or ran away...he was about 12 or 13 as I recall. Then, some 20 years later his body was found, buried in a dune. He'd been playing by burrowing into the sand beneath the dune and it had collapsed and suffocated him....not 20 yards away from his family. So, fact is often stranger than fiction.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed May 03, 2017 1:45 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

That is not a serious question!  3 babies were left alone in an apartment that their parents could not see from where they sat. An apartment that faced onto a badly lit road, they didn't even have a baby alarm. I don't hate them, they are not important enough to hate, are they hateful? Sure.

They were 50 yards away as the crow flies.   Something like 77 metres to walk to the apartment.   I think you could see the apartment, couldn't you?   But not the entrance.  

Leaving two toddlers and a four year  old in an unlocked apartment with a swimming pool between it and the tapas bar and a main road on the other side  would give me the heebee jeebees.  I'd fear too much that they might get out and drown or get run over.   What happened was infinitely worse.  
Exactly

Reports are now saying that Madeleine might have been cremated in some woman's coffin!   That the McCann's had the key to the local church?   Not sure why they'd have the key to a church where they are holidaying.    
The priest gave them a key to the church so they could pray when they wanted. There are many tunnels under the church.

The one thing that casts doubts for me that the McCann's disposed of Madeleine's body is the timescale.  How on earth could you do that within an hour, unless of course the child died many hours before.   Nobody actually saw her did they, after 5pm or so?    
No one saw her, body was placed in tunnels ?

It's the mystery of the century but I remember a story from where I used to live in Southport, where a boy went missing whilst out on the beach with his family.   Just disappeared into thin air.    No body. Not a trace of him.  They presumed he'd been abducted or ran away...he was about 12 or 13 as I recall.   Then, some 20 years later his body was found, buried in a dune.   He'd been playing by burrowing into the sand beneath the dune and it had collapsed and suffocated him....not 20 yards away from his family.    So, fact is often stranger than fiction.

Very true

I love Southport Cool
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 03, 2017 2:16 pm

why dont the mccanns and the tapas 9 cooperate with the police though?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed May 03, 2017 4:00 pm

For what it's worth, I think the bedroom door was unlocked and Maddie woke up and went to look for her Parents and was snatched off the street.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Was she murdered?

1) So that is it your claim to it being easier. Wow so there is zero reason why they need to use, other than a claim to easeness

2) Did it ever escape your attention that people who have had missing children would be better placed than some jobs worth?
For example when a friend lost their baby, I put them in touch with my sister-in-law as she had experienced of having to cope with this. Which is better than again some jobs worth who you can give all the training in the world but would be utterly clueless how they could help

3) No, she died or a rare condition. I watched them turn off her life support. There is no evidence that Maddie has been murdered but this proves my point again how you view a case. That you view this as if she has been, even though there has not been a case for the Police to say she has.

4) What a cop out
Have you never been in the garden or left your children alone in the next room? Again you do not have eyes in the back of your head and if this child had just broken her leg. You would never spout the hateful crap you are doing now. Its people like you who have passed judgement  here based on zero facts and only your assumption the parents are guilty of worse. Which makes you believe you can spout hate

Sorry that makes you quite pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 03, 2017 6:32 pm

nicko wrote:For what it's worth, I think the bedroom door was unlocked and Maddie woke up and went to look for her Parents and was snatched off the street.

That would be the first scenario most people would think of. It's the first thing I thought of when it happened. But didn't the McCann's say the door was shut. I doubt a four year old would think to shut the door behind her. Also, the first thing out of Kate McCann's mouth was 'They've taken her!'. Why would she say that? You'd say 'She's gone!' 'She's wandered off.' 'She's missing.' Not...'They've taken her.' Who is 'they'? Why would you think your child has been abducted in the first instance? My first thought would be she's woken and got out.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 6:35 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
nicko wrote:For what it's worth, I think the bedroom door was unlocked and Maddie woke up and went to look for her Parents and was snatched off the street.

That would be the first scenario most people would think of.  It's the first thing I thought of when it happened.  But didn't the McCann's say the door was shut.  I doubt a four year old would think to shut the door behind her.   Also, the first thing out of Kate McCann's mouth was 'They've taken her!'.    Why would she say that?  You'd say 'She's gone!'  'She's wandered off.'  'She's missing.'  Not...'They've taken her.'   Who is 'they'?  Why would you think your child has been abducted in the first instance?   My first thought would be she's woken and got out.

Here we go more self made Detectives

So now claims to what a 4 year might or might not do based on what exactly?

That kids cannot shut doors?

For goodness sake, it gets more and more ridiculous by the minute the claims on here

They are done solely to make fit the belief the child was murdered by the parents so people can feel justified in their hate of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed May 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Maddie planned it herself so her parents could cash in on the publicity campaign to make millions.
Thats as daft an idea as some have expounded.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Maddie planned it herself so her parents could cash in on the publicity campaign to make millions.
Thats as daft an idea as some have expounded.

What's your theory then? It's perfectly feasible she got out of the room and got snatched, or someone snatched her from the room.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed May 03, 2017 7:11 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

That would be the first scenario most people would think of.  It's the first thing I thought of when it happened.  But didn't the McCann's say the door was shut.  I doubt a four year old would think to shut the door behind her.   Also, the first thing out of Kate McCann's mouth was 'They've taken her!'.    Why would she say that?  You'd say 'She's gone!'  'She's wandered off.'  'She's missing.'  Not...'They've taken her.'   Who is 'they'?  Why would you think your child has been abducted in the first instance?   My first thought would be she's woken and got out.

My thoughts too HT.

The first words out of Kate's mouth was they've taken her as you stated. I don't know why she said that. My first words would've been screaming and yelling her name!

I don't like the McCanns. I don't believe they killed her though, why carry on with the publicity if they did, wouldn't they want it pushed under the carpet. I do think she either wandered out, or someone did indeed come in and take her. If it was a paedophile group, I've always said I hope she's not alive. I think she was taken for someone who wanted a child, atleast I hope that's the case. Whatever, she's missing and I do hope she turns up.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next