NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it time for the smart people to think about saving one another?

+2
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Is it time for the smart people to think about saving one another? Empty Is it time for the smart people to think about saving one another?

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:50 am

I mean, if the crazies Donald J. Un and Kim Jong Trump don't nuke the planet, we're still heading for runaway global warming. Should we just forget the dummies for Trump, Brexit, Australia First and Le Pen and figure out how to survive the oncoming shitstorm?

Isn't that how evolution works in the first place?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Is it time for the smart people to think about saving one another? Empty Re: Is it time for the smart people to think about saving one another?

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:54 am

I think it may be necessary.
But how is always the problem?

Personally i have always viewed 'skynet' as the solution
Since we only need to convince them to vote it in once
And as far as the average person is concerned it will be a miraculous magical god
but it is still decades away
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Is it time for the smart people to think about saving one another? Empty Re: Is it time for the smart people to think about saving one another?

Post by eddie Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:24 pm

I think us smart people should start building bunkers and escape to the underground to start a new world.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:58 pm

most supposedly "smart" people in fact are not.
immagine if you will the "post apocalyptic world"

there you are your band of 50 or so survivors, with limited resources, especially food
and along comes a group of other survivors. say half a dozen

please help us we're starving says they

oh certainly come in says certain supposedly smart person

we will tighten our rations a bit to help you

then along comes another group , and another

so instead of 50 surviving

80 die of starvation just weeks before a havest of sorts is possible....

or that other group is riddled with cholera

OH dear

me? I'd shoot em.
that way they dont need food, they wont spread any possible disease to you AND they wont tell anyone else (who might be more dangerous) where YOU are...

brutal??? yep, but in THAT situation....its also happens to be "smart"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:00 pm

most of you lot aint primitive enough........
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 pm

Well no, I don't suppose I am. I'd be too kind and welcoming and that's why I'd die.

So thanks for that. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:54 am

Lord Foul wrote:most supposedly "smart" people in fact are not.
immagine if you will the "post apocalyptic world"

there you are your band of 50 or so survivors, with limited resources, especially food
and along comes a group of other survivors. say half a dozen

please help us we're starving says they

oh certainly come in says certain supposedly smart person

we will tighten our rations a bit to help you

then along comes another group , and another

so instead of 50 surviving

80 die of starvation just weeks before a havest of sorts is possible....

or that other group is riddled with cholera

OH dear

me?   I'd shoot em.
that way they dont need food, they wont spread any possible disease to you AND they wont tell anyone else (who might be more dangerous) where YOU are...

brutal??? yep, but in THAT situation....its also happens to be "smart"

Your too old, food is all your good for Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:32 am

Soylent Green ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:32 am

Lord Foul wrote:most of you lot aint primitive enough........

Being primitive is exactly what got us into this mess. Our smartest people are in the process of creating a world that our stupidest (most primitive) people refuse to live in.

You see it everywhere -- "I don't want to live in a world where everywhere you go, there are people of every color and boys kissing other boys."

"I don't want to live in a world where I can no longer make a living by fastening the same part onto a car every workday for nearly 50 years, because someone made a robot to do that."

"I don't want to grow and adapt and change; I want simple solutions and familiarity."

Is it time for the smart people to think about saving one another? Intellligencee-Is-The-Ability-To-Adapt-To-Change
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:43 am

Primitive people may be the ones who'd survive in a post-apocalyptic world vic, you're right. Is that why primitive people seem to actively try to create ths situations that could bring thar world about?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down