NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump Vent Thread

+13
Miffs2
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
Andy
Syl
Independent Thoughts
JulesV
veya_victaous
eddie
Original Quill
nicko
Ben Reilly
'Wolfie
17 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Empty Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump_10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:It won't happen because it would make a laughing stock of the USA - they wont let it happen .
You're pissed off because your side never won - it is the same as here with our Brexit vote the remoaners living in cloud cuckoo land grasping at every chance to over turn the result .

Losing isn't fun, but what's a lot less fun is having someone as dangerous, unqualified and ego-maniacal as Trump in office. I'd be far more comfortable with Pence, or for that matter, George W. Bush. I'm willing to accept a government that I don't agree with politically -- I can't accept a government incapable of competence.

Funny, though, that when the question is whether Trump will make a good president, you urge "wait and see." When the question is whether Trump will be impeached, you insist it will never happen -- what happened to "wait and see?"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:It won't happen because it would make a laughing stock of the USA - they wont let it happen .

What kind of logic is that?  Hasn't the USA already embarrassed itself?  There is no 'embarrassment factor' in the equation.  I gather you are expecting there is some collective committee that gets together and determines this is embarrassing?  Be serious.  The determining factor is the divisiveness surrounding Trump.

With a three vote margin in the Senate, and Congressmen shivering every two years for fear of being ousted, minority President Trump is in a very precarious position.  If he pisses off only three Senators, he could lose the Senate.  Next year all of the House of Representatives is up for total reelection and if some issue comes along on which he is on the wrong side, he could lose the House.  He loses the Hours and the Senate, he faces a strong possibility of impeachment.

And believe me, the issue will come along.  Today, the Ethics Commission filed suit against the minority president in federal court, under the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution.  Now there's a question of standing in that suit, but if they get to the discovery stage they will most certainly subpoena Trump's tax records.  If he is in violation of the Emoluments Clause in any of his investments, he could be faced with the decision to divest everything, or resign.  Or be impeached.

The next four years is going to see a parade of such challenges. Last week Gloria Allred filed a suit on behalf of one of the ladies that the minority president pussy-grabbed. She will likely subpoena Trump's tax records, to establish a basis for punitive damages. There's gotta be fifty lawsuits like that out there. It ain't gonna stop.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
You're pissed off because your side never won - it is the same as here with our Brexit vote the remoaners living in cloud cuckoo land grasping at every chance to over turn the result .

Losing isn't fun, but what's a lot less fun is having someone as dangerous, unqualified and ego-maniacal as Trump in office. I'd be far more comfortable with Pence, or for that matter, George W. Bush. I'm willing to accept a government that I don't agree with politically -- I can't accept a government incapable of competence.

Funny, though, that when the question is whether Trump will make a good president, you urge "wait and see." When the question is whether Trump will be impeached, you insist it will never happen -- what happened to "wait and see?"

I thought America was all about equal opportunity - Is it only democracy when your side wins ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

I thought America was all about equal opportunity - Is it only democracy when your side wins ?

When the other side is facing charges that amount to criminal behavior, do you believe in equal opportunity?

To paraphrase our old friend, Senator Roman Hurska (R-Neb): 'Even if he were [criminal], there are a lot of [criminal] judges and people and lawyers. They are entitled to a little representation, aren't they?'

If you buy that criminals deserve equal opportunity, good luck on your next campaign.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:

When the other side is facing charges that amount to criminal behavior, do you believe in equal opportunity?  

To paraphrase our old friend, Senator Roman Hurska (R-Neb): 'Even if he were [criminal], there are a lot of [criminal] judges and people and lawyers. They are entitled to a little representation, aren't they?'  

If you buy that criminals deserve equal opportunity, good luck on your next campaign.

Yes its only fair considering the criminal that Hilary Clinton is .

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Hilary did nothing criminal. Besides, she's history.

With the minority president, however, there is a virtual cornucopia of possibilities.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Hilary did nothing criminal.  Besides, she's history.  

With the minority president, however, there is a virtual cornucopia of possibilities.

But she the other choice and yet you now dismiss her ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Hilary did nothing criminal.  Besides, she's history.  

But she the other choice and yet you now dismiss her ?

No, she's ancient history.  If the minority president is impeached and convicted, the torch would be passed to the minority vice-president.  Next in line would be the Speaker of the House.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:04 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

It's not democracy when one side gets far fewer votes than the other and yet still wins -- you seem to have trouble remembering that!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:10 pm

Ben wrote:It's not democracy when one side gets far fewer votes than the other and yet still wins -- you seem to have trouble remembering that!

The Electoral College was established on September 6, 1787.  We've had every election this way for over 200 years.  A group of grown children don't get their way and suddenly it's not a fair system.  Get over it, already.  There are no participation trophies in the election.

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Remember-this-he-won-get-over-it-we-did-twice-7052533

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 1004742

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 1dymkp

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:12 pm

TRUTH!
Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 D23038b2114bfee72a6ade0d3ac32b2b

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:05 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump155

My memes are much better than yours, CA.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:55 am

PRESIDENT Donald Trump’s love of Twitter is clear but today he has reason for that to be a love-hate relationship.

Eagle-eyed Twitter user Don Amaro has discovered that if you search Twitter for the word “a**hole” — or varities of that word with either fewer asterixes or more letters — the top result is Donald Trump’s Twitter account.

Amaro’s realisation was first picked up by Mashable, which reported the Portuguese-based social media editor stumbled across the unfortunate search result for President Trump while trying to track down a tweet about the island of Madeira he lives on.

The Twitter search engine works not by looking for keywords in the Tweeter’s profile but by looking for words used by the tweeter and by people tweeting with the user’s twitter handle in a comment.

So, basically, President Trump tops the Twitter search for a**hole because so many people use that word in tweets about him.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/twitters-alternative-fact-donald-trump-tops-the-list-of-aholes/news-story/51f9702eb03c5afb829b7c709681f391
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump156
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump157
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:49 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Obama_12
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump158
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump159
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 15977748_1938511333043572_70460398423370786_n
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Freelmelania
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump160
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:08 am

I'm here to only post the greatest memes. My memes are the greatest in the world. I post only bigly greatness.

I will build a great memes – and nobody builds memes better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great meme on newsfix and I will make Trump pay for it. Mark my words.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:12 am

Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:39 am

I bet Trump is glad Kellyanne is *his* attack dog now ...

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump161
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Moon-bat-cupcakes

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:01 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 The-liberal-moonbat-only-useful-academia-where-they-stay-she-politics-1426898918

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:04 pm

I can't stop laughing at this picture!!
Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 3489511464

You know this guy has gotta be looking back at that and feeling really dumb. All that dancing and hype... with zero return.

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 There-is-an-old-saying-barking-moonbats-and-o-bots-political-poster-1298606514

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Bc32320cf8c4782af3ac81df0523b6c5

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump_22
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:13 pm

It's a bit childish this thread - does it really make you all feel better to ridicule the President of America ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:I can't stop laughing at this picture!!
Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 3489511464

You know this guy has gotta be looking back at that and feeling really dumb. All that dancing and hype... with zero return.

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 There-is-an-old-saying-barking-moonbats-and-o-bots-political-poster-1298606514

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 7zlqHqm

What I love is how that image comes from "politifake.org" and you still posted it as if he was really an Obama supporter. You're SO DUMB.

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:50 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump162
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump163
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:59 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump164
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump165
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Empty Nervous Republican officials are questioning President Trump’s ’emotional stability’

Post by Lurker Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:10 pm

President Donald Trump’s obsessions with defending his inauguration crowd size and embracing false “voter fraud” conspiracies has reportedly led some members of his own party to question his emotional well being.

Reporter Carl Bernstein went on CNN Tonight with Don Lemon this week, and he said that he’s been hearing from Republicans in Washington D.C. who are concerned about the president’s overall mental health.

“It is unlike anything that I have seen in 50 years of being a reporter,” said Bernstein, who first made his name by breaking stories on the Watergate scandal while working for the Washington Post. “I am hearing from Republicans, and other reporters are as well, that there is open discussion by members of the President of the United States’ own party about his emotional maturity, stability.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/carl-bernstein-nervous-republican-officials-are-questioning-president-trumps-emotional-stability/
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:48 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:It's a bit childish this thread - does it really make you all feel better to ridicule the President of America ?

Shouldn't i have got a green for my comment - red means you're unhappy Laughing

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Empty Gaslighting: Know It and Identify It to Protect Yourself (Trump is an expert at it)

Post by Lurker Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:27 am

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201701/gaslighting-know-it-and-identify-it-protect-yourself

Gaslighting is a tactic of behavior in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works a lot better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting. It is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders. It is done slowly, so the victim doesn't realize how much they've been brainwashed. In the movie Gaslight (1944), a man manipulates his wife to the point where she thinks she is losing her mind.

People that gaslight use the following techniques:

1. They tell you blatant lies.

You know it's an outright lie. Yet they are telling you this lie with a straight face. Why are they so blatant? Because they're setting up a precedent. Once they tell you a huge lie, you're not sure if anything they say is true. Keeping you unsteady and off-kilter is the goal.

Also, if you click on alternativefacts.com it takes you to this article.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:35 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump166
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:44 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 11 Trump167
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:53 am

Yawn.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:57 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:It's a bit childish this thread - does it really make you all feel better to ridicule the President of America ?

Shouldn't i have got a green for my comment - red means you're unhappy Laughing

I have to ask what are we meant to wait for?

He has done what the protests feared he would already he supports torture is behaving as if he
Is above the law.

Are the American meant to wait until he has executed his opposition under show trials or with out one?

He has already proven to be evil. To be against all that humanity declared good and decent
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:00 am

nicko wrote:Yawn.

Why do uou keep opening this thread its not going to change

You know you seem rather stupid to keep doing it
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:51 am

The rule says no spamming on a single subject, did you not understand that?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:02 am

nicko wrote:The rule says no spamming on a single subject, did you not understand that?

You have had it explained one thread doesn't make it spamming you can see its still has the same name.
You can not click it is not like it us dozens of threads about the same thing.

Like I keep using the same threads for same topic. Spamming is like what sassy and didge would do about Israel.

And as lurker us the second member of news fix even before me... I don't know what you think is going to happen.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:05 am

plus l am pretty sure he ls older than you

stop beng a Cry baby or he gets to call you names like you Call me names for being young
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:06 am

""sigh""
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down