NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis CK's Lesson On Fairness Should Be Taught To All Children Early On

2 posters

Go down

Louis CK's Lesson On Fairness Should Be Taught To All Children Early On  Empty Louis CK's Lesson On Fairness Should Be Taught To All Children Early On

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:27 pm

This is what I love about Louis CK. He's a seriously funny comedian but he's also layered with lovely insights.
This is a lesson we should teach all of our children early on.

Louis CK's Lesson On Fairness Should Be Taught To All Children Early On  4ff67-louis-ck-on-fairness-kids

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2030/Louis-CK-s-Lesson-On-Fairness-Should-Be-Taught-To-All-Children-Early-On#PhzVJ2uGrYPuVEpF.99

Back to top Go down

Louis CK's Lesson On Fairness Should Be Taught To All Children Early On  Empty Re: Louis CK's Lesson On Fairness Should Be Taught To All Children Early On

Post by Syl Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:03 pm

That's a good lesson to learn, and lessons like this are always best taught in childhood....they hopefully stay with you for life.
Trying to keep up with the Jones's and coveting what your neighbours and friends have is one of the most destructive traits a person can have imo...it breeds jealousy and envy, I bet we all know someone like that.

I was taught its better to give than to receive (and that's sometimes a tough lesson when you are a young kid) but it really is.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Louis CK's Lesson On Fairness Should Be Taught To All Children Early On  Empty Re: Louis CK's Lesson On Fairness Should Be Taught To All Children Early On

Post by eddie Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:43 pm

I've never understood envy. I have never experienced it, and come to think of it, jealousy is a trait Ive had little experience of. What's the point of being envious of another's possession or job or partner? It's not yours so move on.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down