NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uber Driver Refused Blind Man & His Dog

+13
Irn Bru
Bella
Syl
HoratioTarr
Spindleshanks
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
Tommy Monk
Andy
Raggamuffin
scrat
Original Quill
Major
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Uber Driver Refused Blind Man & His Dog Empty Re: Uber Driver Refused Blind Man & His Dog

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:23 pm

You've done it for us.  Frankly, I would have expected you to side with the property rights advocates, and the free-enterprise needs of the small businessman.  Or perhaps the religious rights of citizens to refuse service to anyone who offends their ceremonies and/or practices.

Perhaps something has intercepted your usual inclinations.  Looking at the picture you have posted of the chap, I wonder if there is anything about his personal features that draws attention?  Hmmm...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Uber Driver Refused Blind Man & His Dog Empty Re: Uber Driver Refused Blind Man & His Dog

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:55 pm

It is awfully sad to see any poster puke out their racist bile on a forum, however it's all some folk seem to do, it demeans the subject matter and if we were at war, Major and his ilk would need to be interned for treachery and anti British behaviour, as his disgusting racist views are an affront to common decency, and because he is so racist and so anti British I would simply remove his citizenship and place him on probation pending good behaviour, if he does not want to live in a multicultural, multiethnic and diverse society, he should fuck off elsewhere!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:00 pm

scrat wrote:It is awfully sad to see any poster puke out their racist bile on a forum, however it's all some folk seem to do, it demeans the subject matter and if we were at war, Major and his ilk would need to be interned for treachery and anti British behaviour, as his disgusting racist views are an affront to common decency, and because he is so racist and so anti British I would simply remove his citizenship and place him on probation pending good behaviour, if he does not want to live in a multicultural, multiethnic and diverse society, he should fuck off elsewhere!

Are you supporting the decision of this cab driver to refuse to take a man and his guide dog then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:It is awfully sad to see any poster puke out their racist bile on a forum, however it's all some folk seem to do, it demeans the subject matter and if we were at war, Major and his ilk would need to be interned for treachery and anti British behaviour, as his disgusting racist views are an affront to common decency, and because he is so racist and so anti British I would simply remove his citizenship and place him on probation pending good behaviour, if he does not want to live in a multicultural, multiethnic and diverse society, he should fuck off elsewhere!

Are you supporting the decision of this cab driver to refuse to take a man and his guide dog then?
You seem to think that we should take the rantings of far right nut jobs seriously, I do,,,,,but only to expose them for what they are!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:09 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You seem to think that we should take the rantings of far right nut jobs seriously, I do,,,,,but only to expose them for what they are!

You seem to be ignoring the issue that the man was fined for breaking the law regarding guide dogs. You clearly support him doing so. That suggests that you think religious faith trumps the law. Is that correct?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:13 pm

Major wrote:

This post made my day.

It shows clearly those who are dragging our island country down and allowing it to be taken away from us.

Multiculturalism does not work, never has, never will, look at the state of the USA for a
MEGA IMPERFECT EXAMPLE.

You disgrace our country, our Queen and our flag, on the very day when we remember all those brave warriors from every corner of this globe, every race, every religion, every creed and ethnic diversity stood on the ruddy line to fight for our freedom.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:25 pm

Well I hope a mod will arrive and stop Scrat disrupting this thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:57 pm

Why?
Scrat has as much right to post her as anyone else.
The Uber driver was wrong.
He was fined heavily and probably  should have been sacked. I think he was self employed anyway.
But to call for a 10 year prison sentence!!!
Ffs , you get half of that for raping kids.
Perhaps thats a sensitive  subject considering  the history of tory grandees, famous cigar chomping celebs who were pals with Thatcher, but there you go.
The blind guy was inconvenienced by 5 mins, nobody died, but the racists here want the guy deported back to where he was born.
Not sure Bradford wants him though.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Why?
Scrat has as much right to post her as anyone else.
The Uber driver was wrong.
He was fined heavily and probably  should have been sacked. I think he was self employed  anyway.
But to call for a 10 year prison sentence!!!
Ffs , you get half of that for raping kids.
Perhaps thats a sensitive  subject considering  the history of tory grandees, famous cigar chomping celebs who were pals with Thatcher, but there you go.
The blind guy was inconvenienced by 5 mins, nobody died, but the racists here want the guy deported back to where he was born.
Not sure Bradford wants him though.

Who mentioned deporting him? That's something you just made up - shades of Scrat.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:23 pm

And what of Stormee's ludicrous and inflammitory demand for a 10 year prison sentence?
Why not hang him? Or publically behead him?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Handy Andy wrote:And what of Stormee's ludicrous and inflammitory demand for a 10 year prison sentence?
Why not hang him? Or publically behead him?

Yeah, that'll teach him not to be white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:11 pm

Problem is you Stormee. Would you still be bleating for a 10 year prison  sentence if a white, English (let's  throw in being a UKIP supporter as well ) taxi driver refused to allow a blind Muslim with guide dog?
Of course not.
Which exemplifies  your utter racism and hypocrisy.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:00 pm

Major wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Problem is you Stormee. Would you still be bleating for a 10 year prison  sentence if a white, English (let's  throw in being a UKIP supporter as well ) taxi driver refused to allow a blind Muslim with guide dog?
Of course not.
Which exemplifies  your utter racism and hypocrisy.

As you have aided and abetted the demise of this legitimate thread and ansud your own question for me there is little point in my further comment to thee.

I am not a hypocrite.
You're just a common or garden racist, who posts racist posts and then cries when such racism is outed.

Like I said you're not British and thus you should be interned for treachery, those who fought to remove the filth you worship would turn in their graves!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Major wrote:I cannot believe none of you have jumped to the defence of the blind man.

Of course this twat should not have refused service to the man and his guide dog.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Major wrote:Thank you Tommy, maybe someone else will make a serious contribution.
Mind you, some more trolls have yet to wake up from being inebriated this afternoon.
I want to make a serious contribution, could you please remove the Union Jack as your avatar, the racist filth you promote should not soil the flag of this great nation.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:37 pm

I dont think the paltry fine he got was sufficient

IF a white christian taxi driver had refused a Muslim a ride "becasue it offended his beleifs" he would be looking at jail time for religious /racial hatred....
that said I recon majors being a bit harsh.....

I think he should have been dealt with in the same light as would that white driver....
and fined /jailed accordingly.....

this goes beyond mere disability discrimination.......

why? because he didnt refuse him because he was blind...he refused him because he had an assistance dog...THAT my dear friends is RELIGIOUS discrimination, and should be stamped on JUST as hard as it would be if the roles had been reversed......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:IF a white christian taxi driver had refused a Muslim a ride "becasue it offended his beleifs" he would be looking at jail time for religious /racial hatred....

Is this speculation or do you have a case you know of - jail time for not picking up a fare on whatever grounds seems a bit harsh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:00 pm

ahh...so your view of discrimination depends on the direction of the discrimination AND on the perceived reason for such discrimination

Now I thought ALL lefty's reckoned that discriminators should be dealt with with the utmost severity

clearly not

it obviously depends which way its going AND how "bad" it is.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:04 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ahh...so your view of discrimination depends on the direction of the discrimination AND on the perceived reason for such discrimination

Now I thought ALL lefty's reckoned that discriminators should be dealt with with the utmost severity

clearly not

it obviously depends which way its going AND how "bad" it is.....

Struggling with the question? Uber Driver Refused Blind Man & His Dog 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:06 pm

no its YOU evading the core question

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Lord Foul wrote:no its YOU evading the core question

I'm evading nothing - you assert

"IF a white christian taxi driver had refused a Muslim a ride "becasue it offended his beleifs" he would be looking at jail time for religious /racial hatred..."

Now, is this speculation or do you have a case you know of?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:15 pm

it matters not either way...

the POINT (in case you missed it) is that this drivere refused a blind man a ride becasue of his religious beleif

NOW

look on the thread about the hate crime increase in america now.....

pulling a hijab off is some how a hate CRIME

BUT

refusing a blind man a ride is merely an "inconveniece" to be dealt with in the lightest possible way, under the weakest legislation going (that of disability discrimination)

when in fact it is a religiously inspired hate crime......

(and incidently a shining example of why "multiculturalism" doesnt work)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:22 pm

I have to agree with major that this fellow is unsuitable to hold a public transport license,
should be banned from being Uber driver.

It must be made clear to anyone that their religion means NOTHING. nothing at all and they cannot use it as an exucse to do or not do anything. Secular Law is the Only Law, religous laws may as well be toliet paper for all their worth in the West. 

But Like Quill i suspect that Major would sing a differne tune when it is Chrisitans refusing Gays service Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Lord Foul wrote:it matters not either way...

the POINT (in case you missed it) is that this drivere refused a blind man a ride becasue of his religious beleif

NOW

look on the thread about the hate crime increase in america now.....

pulling a hijab off is some how a hate CRIME

BUT

refusing a blind man a ride is merely an "inconveniece" to be dealt with in the lightest possible way, under the weakest legislation going (that of disability discrimination)

when in fact it is a religiously inspired hate crime......

(and incidently a shining example of why "multiculturalism" doesnt work)

No, the point of my question:

"Is this speculation or do you have a case you know of?"

Is to seek to clarify your assertion that:

"IF a white christian taxi driver had refused a Muslim a ride "becasue it offended his beleifs" he would be looking at jail time for religious /racial hatred...."

Tbh, I don't know why you are making such an issue over it.  scratch

Last edited by Ziz on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:27 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I have to agree with major that this fellow is unsuitable to hold a public transport license,
should be banned from being Uber driver.

It must be made clear to anyone that their religion means NOTHING. nothing at all and they cannot use it as an exucse to do or not do anything. Secular Law is the Only Law, religous laws may as well be toliet paper for all their worth in the West. 

But Like Quill i suspect that Major would sing a differne tune when it is Chrisitans refusing Gays service Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Oh yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:29 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I dont think the paltry fine he got was sufficient

IF a white christian taxi driver had refused a Muslim a ride "becasue it offended his beleifs" he would be looking at jail time for religious /racial hatred....

I think he should have been dealt with in the same light as would that white driver....
and fined /jailed accordingly.....t

this goes beyond mere disability discrimination.......

why? because he didnt refuse him because he was blind...he refused him because he had an assistance dog...THAT my dear friends is RELIGIOUS discrimination, and should be stamped on JUST as hard as it would be if the roles had been reversed......
If this story was about a white Christian Major would not have posted it.

When a racist posts items purely out of their hatred for other races it demeans the crime, Major wants us to criticise the perpetrator not for the crime he's committed but for the crime of not being white, we all know that, because that's what Major does.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:53 pm

whereas YOU of course would have hidden it away never to be heard of again
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Lord Foul wrote:whereas YOU of course would have hidden it away never to be heard of again
Your remit is to defend white Christian racists because that's the type you align with.

If anyone other than a racist posted this, it would have been rightly condemned but because Major is an extreme far right Christian supremisist and racist he demeaned the crime.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 pm

scrat wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:whereas YOU of course would have hidden it away never to be heard of again
Your remit is to defend white Christian racists because that's the type you align with.

Liar...but then we know that

If anyone other than a racist posted this, it would have been rightly condemned but because Major is an extreme far right Christian supremisist and racist he demeaned the crime.

so your excuse is to blame the poster and excuse the criminal off the back of that.....???

cretin....but we know that

personally I dont give a toss who it was.....
what happend was a hate crime (as opposed to "discrimination...which in and of itself is beyond bad(and should be dealt with accordingly

YOU however seem to think this guys actions were excuseable, certainly you are more focused on berating major than attending to the post.....

YOU are diminishing the scroats wrong doing by deflection onto majors all to apparant sins...

Its a constant theme of the left of course...so I dont suppose you can help it

NOW

what about this religiously bigoted taxi driver????????

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:22 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
scrat wrote:

Liar...but then we know that

so your excuse is to blame the poster and excuse the criminal off the back of that.....???

cretin....but we know that

personally I dont give a toss who it was.....
what happend was a hate crime (as opposed to  "discrimination...which in and of itself is beyond bad(and should be dealt with accordingly

YOU however seem to think this guys actions were excuseable, certainly you are more focused on berating major than attending to the post.....

YOU are diminishing the scroats wrong doing by deflection onto majors all to apparant sins...

Its a constant theme of the left of course...so I dont suppose you can help it

NOW

As far as I'm aware the only confirmed liar on this forum is you, when you lied about your pension.

I don't often bandy words with proven liars but I will say this, your rejoicing at my non ban with monkey boy and the cliff Richard appreciation society was short lived, it did however confirm my concerns about your application.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:32 pm

ah...nope scaty scratty

YOU are the liar above all...with your idiocy about what I'm supposed to have posted elsewhere...

rejoicing at your non ban ...linky please.....

I'd love to disect your hyperbole....

and

once again you are running away from the difficult question...just as you always do....

you have NO principles or veracity whatsover....

you are a snivelling coward and a disgrace to your purported political allegience.....

NOW

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:44 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ah...nope scaty scratty

YOU are the liar above all...with your idiocy about what I'm supposed to have posted elsewhere...

rejoicing at your non ban ...linky please.....

I'd love to disect your hyperbole....

and

once again you are running away from the difficult question...just as you always do....

you have NO principles or veracity whatsover....

you are a snivelling coward and a disgrace to your purported political allegience.....

NOW

You and Monkey boy rejoiced at my non pending departure, I don't have to prove your collusion because you've already done that for me, and I suppose theres only one outstanding matter and a question that needs some clarification is the fact that newbie Raggs, is a newbie?

Perhaps if you RW folk stuck to one identity it would make matters a lot simpler, but then I guess you'd have no where to hide.

As I've tried to assist you with this thread on several occasions, I feel any further comment would prove futile.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Major wrote:Yes Srat, get back to the topic content which you more than not try to derail.
The topic of content is the fact that why should we allow a disgusting anti British racist like yourself to soil our flag?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:54 pm

actually you havnt done anything of the sort

now

and erm...raggs has been around for a long time so????

you really are a crass boor and idiot

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:56 pm

topic reminder....

Leaving out Majors hyperbole and nonsense which is not particularly relevant.....

"A Muslim Uber driver has been fined after he refused to pick up a blind passenger and his guide dog because he claimed it was against his religion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3930394/Muslim-Uber-driver-fined-refused-pick-blind-passenger-guide-dog-against-RELIGION.html#ixzz4Ppjp1axN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:56 pm

Lord Foul wrote:actually you havnt done anything of the sort

now

He is not religiously bigoted, he is worried about all dogs, not just non-Muslim dogs.  He discriminated against the blind bloke because of his disability not because his of religion or lack thereof.

Last edited by Ziz on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:58 pm

you will find ANY excuse... Uber Driver Refused Blind Man & His Dog 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Lord Foul wrote:you will find ANY excuse... Uber Driver Refused Blind Man & His Dog 2190311264

You are factually wrong - I don't need an excuse. scratch

Last edited by Ziz on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:actually you havnt done anything of the sort

now

Yes, she has been about a long time with far reaching knowledge on the activities that occurred on flap years ago, which is why newbie has an uncomfortable ring to it.

Anyway, now that we've clarified and established your allegiances we can at least move on.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next