NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uber driver walks free after claiming he was raped by drunk woman who could not pay fare

+6
Original Quill
Victorismyhero
Major
Syl
Raggamuffin
eddie
10 posters

Go down

Uber driver walks free after claiming he was raped by drunk woman who could not pay fare Empty Uber driver walks free after claiming he was raped by drunk woman who could not pay fare

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 6:31 pm

Uber driver walks free after claiming he was raped by drunk woman who could not pay fare

An Uber driver accused of forcing a drunk passenger into having sex with him when she could not pay the fare walked free from court, after accusing the woman of raping him.

The drunk woman got into Mohammad Rahman's car in Hackney, east London, and took her to west London at the end of his shift, the court heard.

He is alleged to have stopped his car in Hammersmith and forced her into having sex, saying "if you can't pay cash you will have to pay me some other way".

Rahman, who moved from Bangladesh to the UK in 2006 and is married, told the Old Bailey the woman forced him into having sex, and he was ashamed of what happened.

The jury cleared Rahman of a separate sexual assault, but could not decide over the rape allegation. He will not face retrial as the woman has said she will not give evidence for a second time.

Rahman is accused of tearing the woman's clothing and raping her in a lay-by.

He insisted the woman forced him to have sex against his will and he had considered reporting what happened to the police. He told the Old Bailey:

"I was thinking I will go to the police station and report it.

But I felt so bad and so ashamed, what would I say? How are I going to say to the police that I was forced by someone.

So I didn't go to the police."

– Mohammad Rahman, Uber driver

Rahman refused to answer police questions, apart from to tell officers he had a good relationship with his wife.

The woman, who had been drinking with colleagues at the London Fields Brewery in Hackney, described herself as being "beyond drunk", when the alleged attacks took place.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2015-07-10/uber-driver-walks-free-after-claiming-he-was-raped-by-drunk-woman-who-could-not-pay-fare/

Quite apart from the fact that so many Uber drivers have been arrested and/or reported for sex attacks, HOW is man raped exactly???

Fuck off did this women rape him.
The judge must be a complete and utter moron.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Uber driver walks free after claiming he was raped by drunk woman who could not pay fare Empty Re: Uber driver walks free after claiming he was raped by drunk woman who could not pay fare

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 23, 2016 6:36 pm

How is it the judge's fault? The jury couldn't reach a decision and the woman was not going to give evidence again.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the woman seduced him is it? If I was a cab driver I wouldn't pick up drunks.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Uber driver walks free after claiming he was raped by drunk woman who could not pay fare Empty Re: Uber driver walks free after claiming he was raped by drunk woman who could not pay fare

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 6:36 pm

Her clothing was ripped.....yet SHE raped HIM??

FFS
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 23, 2016 6:37 pm

eddie wrote:Her clothing was ripped.....yet SHE raped HIM??

FFS

He was accused of tearing her clothes, but it ain't necessarily so. I'll look for more info.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 23, 2016 6:48 pm

I find it hard to imagine a woman in a drunken state could rape a fully clothed fully aware man.
I do think a man can be raped by a female if he is undressed and under the influence of drink or drugs....I very much doubt that this was the case here though....and if it was why was he driving a vehicle in the first place.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Look, he said he was raped by her, but that wasn't his real defence, and it's probably not why the jury couldn't reach a decision.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/married-cab-driver-raped-barmaid-5975814
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 23, 2016 7:00 pm

What was his 'real defence'? He refused to answer police questions.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 23, 2016 7:03 pm

The jury sound like a bunch of idiots tbh.....I'm glad he has been named and the woman has not.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 23, 2016 7:07 pm

Did this trial not happen last year?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 23, 2016 7:30 pm

I don't know...it's the first time I have read of it.

Just checked...it did happen a year ago.
.I wonder if he is still ferrying the public around and getting paid this way instead of the more accepted way of £££...then crying 'rape'.. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Yes it did happen a year ago but it hasn't been spoken about on NF.

And....for a man to have sex he has to have an erection, if he has an erection then he's turned on and not been physically held down and well, raped.

Can a man be raped by a woman?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

eddie wrote:Yes it did happen a year ago but it hasn't been spoken about on NF.

And....for a man to have sex he has to have an erection, if he has an erection then he's turned on and not been physically held down and well, raped.

I gave my opinion on whether a man can be raped or not by a woman earlier in the thread.

Eddie, some straight men who are being forcibly raped by another man can also have an erection.....doesn't mean they are turned on or enjoying it, it's a reflex action or something.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 8:03 pm

Okay I'll take your word but I will look into that (and I meant rape by a woman on a man not man on man) - can a woman physically hold down a man to rape him?

If he's not being held down and forced, well it's not rape is it?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 23, 2016 8:20 pm

eddie wrote:Okay I'll take your word but I will look into that (and I meant rape by a woman on a man not man on man) - can a woman physically hold down a man to rape him?

If he's not being held down and forced, well it's not rape is it?

In that case, can a woman be raped unless she's being held down and forced?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 23, 2016 8:44 pm

Stormee wrote:The jury was probably all Bangladeshiz, could not find any whitiz.

The jury musta in thick as pig sh**.

He was, is guilty and should be at least jailed for 25 years.

HOW the name in hell duz a woman rape a geeza.

Handz up all geezuz who have been raped?????? I said been raped, NOT liked to have been. lol! lol! lol!

for that stormee...have a alien
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 23, 2016 9:56 pm

Wow! Have you ever had sex...I mean with a male? In order to have an erection he has to be turned on??? Rubbish.

An erection is essentially involuntary. Certain kinds of stimulii, including pheromones, serve to shut down the cortex and engage the autonomic nervous system. The sexual functions "are governed centrally by the anterior-medial and medial-tuberal zones of the hypothalamus, which contain a variety of nuclei pertinent to visceral motor control and reproductive behavior." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK11157/ This, then, controls the body's responses from that point forward.

Frankly, the body has a mind of its own, and if you engaged your brain you would be turned off. Wink That's why you can't stop an orgasm once it gets going. Uber driver walks free after claiming he was raped by drunk woman who could not pay fare 3986371719

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 11:26 pm

Rubbish. A man can wake up with an erection but if he was scared and disgusted and turned off and he DIDNT WANT WHAT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN....under all that stress and disgust and being forced-fed this woman he didn't want.....

Would he get an erection?

I really don't think so.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 11:28 pm

And.

If you can't "stop an orgasm" and slow it down to a stop so that sexual pleasure lasts longer..... You're doing it wrong.
Go study how.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 23, 2016 11:47 pm

From a legal standpoint... if she was 'beyond drunk' then surely she was not in a position to give consent... just like an underage child cannot legally give consent... Therefore the driver, being both sober and in a position of trust, was totally guilty!

Plus... the 'she raped me' story is obviously bullshit anyway!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 23, 2016 11:57 pm

eddie wrote:Rubbish. A man can wake up with an erection but if he was scared and disgusted and turned off and he DIDNT WANT WHAT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN....under all that stress and disgust and being forced-fed this woman he didn't want.....

I really don't think so.

It's simply not a cerebral thing.  It doesn't matter what he's thinking.  It's all done by the autonomic nervous system.

I could suggest some elementary 'How To' books if you wish.  Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 24, 2016 7:30 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

From a legal standpoint... if she was 'beyond drunk' then surely she was not in a position to give consent... just like an underage child cannot legally give consent... Therefore the driver, being both sober and in a position of trust, was totally guilty!

Plus... the 'she raped me' story is obviously bullshit anyway!!!

It was just her claim that she was beyond drunk.  I guess the jury couldn't decide if she was too drunk to consent to anything or to initiate anything.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue May 24, 2016 7:34 am

No. Rape requires a penis. Under English law a female can be charged with sexual assault.
I think
Thought the whole point of Uber was you didn't need cash?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue May 24, 2016 8:10 am

Syl wrote:
The jury sound like a bunch of idiots tbh.....I'm glad he has been named and the woman has not.

Laughing

NEARLY as big an idiot as you have proven yourself to be..

YOU 'orrible little misandrist   pig
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue May 24, 2016 8:14 am

Miffs2 wrote:
eddie wrote:
Yes it did happen a year ago but it hasn't been spoken about on NF.

No. Rape requires a penis. Under English law a female can be charged with sexual assault.
I think

Rolling Eyes

UTTER BULLSHIT, Miffs...

Show the rest of us that "Law" that says that only males can rape ?

Can't, can you !

Because you're just making lies up on the run..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue May 24, 2016 8:28 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
I think

Rolling Eyes

UTTER  BULLSHIT,  Miffs...

Can't,  can you !

What is rape?
According to the law, only a man can commit rape (as the penetration has to be with a penis). However, both women and men can be raped. A rape can occur within a relationship or within a marriage.
The law says:

‘A’ is guilty of rape if:
he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of ‘B’ with his penis; ‘B’ does not consent to the penetration, and
‘A’ does not reasonably believe that ‘B’ consents.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/pshe_and_citizenship/pdf/rape.pdf
http://www.blmsolicitors.co.uk/2014/03/is-the-law-on-rape-sexist/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_English_law
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 24, 2016 8:43 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Laughing

NEARLY as big an idiot as you have proven yourself to be..

YOU 'orrible little misandrist   pig

No need for that. No need at all.

Debate the points not the poster.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 24, 2016 8:55 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
I think

Rolling Eyes

Can't,  can you !

I think she's right. The man in court claimed he'd been raped, but the woman wasn't the one on trial, so it's not particularly relevant. I think the issue was whether the sex was consensual or not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 24, 2016 9:19 am

Look, the question is why the jury couldn't reach a decision. We won't ever know because in the UK juries don't tend to talk about why they reached a certain decision. I don't suppose they sat there and decided that the woman had raped him, so it must have been a question of whether she was telling the truth about what happened, or whether it was consensual or not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue May 24, 2016 9:33 am

Miffs2 wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Can't,  can you !

What is rape?
According to the law, only a man can commit rape (as the penetration has to be with a penis). However, both women and men can be raped. A rape can occur within a relationship or within a marriage.
The law says:

‘A’ is guilty of rape if:
he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of ‘B’ with his penis; ‘B’ does not consent to the penetration, and
‘A’ does not reasonably believe that ‘B’ consents.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/pshe_and_citizenship/pdf/rape.pdf
http://www.blmsolicitors.co.uk/2014/03/is-the-law-on-rape-sexist/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_English_law

See wolfie? I'm right.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 24, 2016 10:00 am

eddie wrote:Uber driver walks free after claiming he was raped by drunk woman who could not pay fare

An Uber driver accused of forcing a drunk passenger into having sex with him when she could not pay the fare walked free from court, after accusing the woman of raping him.

The drunk woman got into Mohammad Rahman's car in Hackney, east London, and took her to west London at the end of his shift, the court heard.

He is alleged to have stopped his car in Hammersmith and forced her into having sex, saying "if you can't pay cash you will have to pay me some other way".

Rahman, who moved from Bangladesh to the UK in 2006 and is married, told the Old Bailey the woman forced him into having sex, and he was ashamed of what happened.

The jury cleared Rahman of a separate sexual assault, but could not decide over the rape allegation. He will not face retrial as the woman has said she will not give evidence for a second time.

Rahman is accused of tearing the woman's clothing and raping her in a lay-by.

He insisted the woman forced him to have sex against his will and he had considered reporting what happened to the police. He told the Old Bailey:

"I was thinking I will go to the police station and report it.

But I felt so bad and so ashamed, what would I say? How are I going to say to the police that I was forced by someone.

So I didn't go to the police."

– Mohammad Rahman, Uber driver

Rahman refused to answer police questions, apart from to tell officers he had a good relationship with his wife.

The woman, who had been drinking with colleagues at the London Fields Brewery in Hackney, described herself as being "beyond drunk", when the alleged attacks took place.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2015-07-10/uber-driver-walks-free-after-claiming-he-was-raped-by-drunk-woman-who-could-not-pay-fare/

Quite apart from the fact that so many Uber drivers have been arrested and/or reported for sex attacks, HOW is man raped exactly???

Fuck off did this women rape him.
The judge must be a complete and utter moron.

The fact that he's passed the onus here onto the woman is symptomatic of his whole attitude towards females. Which is no surprise, is it?

Basically, the dirty bastard saw his chance and took it. Even if she did throw herself at him, he's strong enough and adult enough to say 'no' and push her away.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 24, 2016 10:06 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Stormee wrote:The jury was probably all Bangladeshiz, could not find any whitiz.

The jury musta in thick as pig sh**.

He was, is guilty and should be at least jailed for 25 years.

HOW the name in hell duz a woman rape a geeza.

Handz up all geezuz who have been raped?????? I said been raped, NOT liked to have been. lol! lol! lol!

for that stormee...have a alien

You two should be ashamed for making light of rape. It's horrible. You wouldn't be so gung ho if you were being bummed up the arse by some big hairy guy. Because that would be the reality of male rape. No dignity and a ripped anus. Sexy, huh?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 24, 2016 10:08 am

Deleted coz Eddie answered the question in an earlier post.

Last edited by HoratioTarr on Tue May 24, 2016 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 24, 2016 10:10 am

eddie wrote:And.

If you can't "stop an orgasm" and slow it down to a stop so that sexual pleasure lasts longer..... You're doing it wrong.
Go study how.

lol!

Tantric. Ommmmmmmm tiddly pommmmmmm
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 24, 2016 10:12 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Rubbish. A man can wake up with an erection but if he was scared and disgusted and turned off and he DIDNT WANT WHAT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN....under all that stress and disgust and being forced-fed this woman he didn't want.....

I really don't think so.

It's simply not a cerebral thing.  It doesn't matter what he's thinking.  It's all done by the autonomic nervous system.

So, you're basically saying that a man, once he's got a hard on, cannot stop himself from engaging in sex?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 24, 2016 10:20 am

Miffs2 wrote:

I think

You can be raped with a bottle or any other appendage or implement. But I think you're right. It's termed sexual assault not rape but the two are almost indivisible under law.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue May 24, 2016 10:51 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
I think

You can be raped with a bottle or any other appendage or implement. But I think you're right.  It's termed sexual assault not rape but the two are almost indivisible under law.
I'm sure. Under English law rape requires a penis. I'm just having a cup of tea while I wait for Wolfie to acknowledge I'm right and apologise for posting to me like I was shit on his shoes.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 24, 2016 11:09 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:And.

Go study how.

lol!

Tantric.   Ommmmmmmm tiddly pommmmmmm

Yep. Cool

Sting taught me lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 24, 2016 11:11 am

A very drunk woman RAPING a man, who really really doesn't want sex, in his car.....

Yeah righto. Rolling Eyes

If the man had been white and the woman Asian, Quill would say the opposite.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue May 24, 2016 1:57 pm

Stormee wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
I'm sure. Under English law rape requires a penis. I'm just having a cup of tea while I wait for Wolfie to acknowledge I'm right and apologise for posting to me like I was shit on his shoes.

Enjoy ya tea Miffs, ya wait a long time for Wolfie. afro lol!
I reckon 
Uber driver walks free after claiming he was raped by drunk woman who could not pay fare 2794048296
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 24, 2016 6:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

So, you're basically saying that a man, once he's got a hard on, cannot stop himself from engaging in sex?

Not really.  I'm saying that men's bodies can be made to respond erotically, regardless of what's going on in the mind.  This is especially true of erections.  It still take the woman to put it inside of her.

Eds was saying that it is physically impossible for a man to get an erection with an alternative (non-sexual) mind set.  The cognitive functions of the brain can carry on with a completely different attitude; the sexual functions are governed by the hypothalamus:

Healthline wrote:The hypothalamus is a section of the brain responsible for the production of many of the body’s essential hormones, chemical substances that help control different cells and organs. The hormones from the hypothalamus govern physiologic functions such as temperature regulation, thirst, hunger, sleep, mood, sex drive, and the release of other hormones within the body.

To repeat, someone still has to put it in the vagina.  But the myth that an erection evaporates when the mind turns to non-erotic thoughts is pure lack of knowledge.

Indeed, people profoundly misunderstand sexual function, largely because of religious inhibitions.  People think it's 'ungodly' to learn about sex and sexual organs.  It's one of the biggest areas of ignorance in the 21st-century.  People routinely understand difficult subjects like neuro- and vascular-surgery, but they are blank as a stone when it comes to their sex organs.

It's unfortunate, because it carries over into other walks of life--like jury deliberations--and people still believe myths such as men cannot be raped.  Examples abound.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 24, 2016 6:09 pm

Does anyone remember a case in America concerning a Mormon and a frisky woman called Joyce. He claimed she raped her, I would have to google what the outcome was.

edit...\/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2025500/Joyce-McKinney-Madam-Mayhem-loves-Mormon-missionary-kidnapped.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue May 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Syl wrote:Does anyone remember a case in America concerning a Mormon and a frisky woman called Joyce. He claimed she raped her, I would have to google what the outcome was.

edit...\/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2025500/Joyce-McKinney-Madam-Mayhem-loves-Mormon-missionary-kidnapped.html
Sex in Chains!
Madam mayhem lol
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Syl wrote:Does anyone remember a case in America concerning a Mormon and a frisky woman called Joyce. He claimed she raped her, I would have to google what the outcome was.

I do remember that.  It happened in London, when he was on mission.  Actually, two girls kept him tied to a bed and allegedly repeatedly raped him over a period of days.

It was back in the days when that sort of thing was shocking in and of itself.  I'm sure it was so salacious that none of us paid attention to the outcome.

Here it is:

Daily Mail wrote:I still love my manacled Mormon: 'Madam Mayhem' Joyce McKinney who kidnapped missionary with mink-lined handcuffs is still defiant as film is made of her life

Uber driver walks free after claiming he was raped by drunk woman who could not pay fare Article-2025500-0D689CAD00000578-939_634x535

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 24, 2016 6:23 pm

I love the line..."She pursued him across the Atlantic armed with ruthless determination, a bottle of chloroform, and a pair of mink lined handcuffs" Shocked

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down