NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can We Debate Without Bile & Derailment

+11
veya_victaous
nicko
Andy
Ben Reilly
'Wolfie
magica
eddie
Syl
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
Major
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Can We Debate Without Bile & Derailment - Page 3 Empty Re: Can We Debate Without Bile & Derailment

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Why?   We don't have a room 101 and I rarely report.   Of course Major, if you would like me to make an exception in your case?    Such a silly old man you are.

Back to top Go down

Can We Debate Without Bile & Derailment - Page 3 Empty Re: Can We Debate Without Bile & Derailment

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:32 pm

Razz

MORE idiotic spamming from the Majorette...

Considering that you yourself, Major, are the worst hatemongering troll and thread derailer on this site..

You hypocritical big girly_man, you !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:12 pm

The sooner Major and his anti British far right filth are interned the better, people who punt out such bile are just poisonous fraggles fucked for life and sadly he is so eaten up by all that sick and fucking twisted hatred it is darkening his soul,,,,,,still he acts as a warning to others, I suppose!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:37 pm

Major wrote:
sassy wrote:Why?   We don't have a room 101 and I rarely report.   Of course Major, if you would like me to make an exception in your case?    Such a silly old man you are.

I am respectable Sassy, something you need to aim for.  afro  lol!

Rarely report, rarely is too much and sneaky.

There is absolutely nothing respectable about you.   You are a racist scumbag with limited intelligence and a propensity to nazi idealogy that is disgusting in the extreme.   Basically, you are filth, you would make any bath you got in dirty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:44 pm

Major wrote:
sassy wrote:

There is absolutely nothing respectable about you.   You are a racist scumbag with limited intelligence and a propensity to nazi idealogy that is disgusting in the extreme.   Basically, you are filth, you would make any bath you got in dirty.

I am straight forward sassy, not a sneaky disreputable backstabber and liar.

If wanting the very best for ones own country is racist in your mind then you have a problem, not me.

Why do you want all you mohammad friends to steal our island from under our noses, what gives the likes of you our consent?

Nothing straightforward about you, you are a manipulative odious freak who claims to be patriotic, yet shows he would have followed Hitler, not fought against him.   You are quite simply disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Major wrote:
sassy wrote:

Nothing straightforward about you, you are a manipulative odious freak who claims to be patriotic, yet shows he would have followed Hitler, not fought against him.   You are quite simply disgusting.

No where near as disgusting as you, your on forum speaks volumes of filth.

Fantastic, because the fact that you say that means I am doing everything right.  The only time I would be worried is if I agreed with you.   You are the marker of the worst of mankind, against you we mark what is evil.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:39 pm

stop being jack asses

Major Understand YOU are the most offensive poster here, STOP WHINGING
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3