NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can We Debate Without Bile & Derailment

+11
veya_victaous
nicko
Andy
Ben Reilly
'Wolfie
magica
eddie
Syl
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
Major
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Can We Debate Without Bile & Derailment Empty Re: Can We Debate Without Bile & Derailment

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:52 am

Major wrote:It appears impossible to have a decent, sensible debate on here without bile and thread derailments taking place almost immediately a post is scribed.

There are quite a few here who post just to have a row, you know who you are, stop it, you are bringing this forum down.

We do not need rules rules rules, just adults being sensible.

We must get free speech back on here, stifling debate does not give a true fair debate..

Go fuck yourself.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Can We Debate Without Bile & Derailment Empty Re: Can We Debate Without Bile & Derailment

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:53 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Major wrote:It appears impossible to have a decent, sensible debate on here without bile and thread derailments taking place almost immediately a post is scribed.

There are quite a few here who post just to have a row, you know who you are, stop it, you are bringing this forum down.

We must get free speech back on here, stifling debate does not give a true fair debate..

Go fuck yourself.

How rude!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:55 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

How rude!

It was asking to be done. tongue
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:06 pm

Has this thread been derailed yet? Can We Debate Without Bile & Derailment 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:08 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

At least let the debate get underway before you start swearing. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

At least let the debate get underway before you start swearing. Razz

You know me...I have a twisted sense of humour. tongue
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:26 pm

Major wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How rude!

This is the sort of debate enjoyed by Ben our beloved fair minded site owner as his silence and
NON condemnation condones it.

Oh, shut your pie hole, you miserable old cuss!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:37 pm

Major wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

How rude!

This is the sort of debate enjoyed by Ben our beloved fair minded site owner as his silence and

For starters, Ben is asleep when we are awake (our morning time) so he hasn't seen it.
Even if he does see Horatio's comment he will no doubt take it as I did, as a joke.

If it wasn't a joke big deal. So you were told to fuck off.
If you don't stop whining about everything then I'll tell you to fuck off too.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Major wrote:

For starters, Ben is asleep when we are awake (our morning time) so he hasn't seen it.
Even if he does see Horatio's comment he will no doubt take it as I did, as a joke.

Of course it was a joke. Anyone with half a brain can see that.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:30 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

Of course it was a joke.   Anyone with half a brain can see that.

I saw it was a joke, and I laughed.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:34 pm

Laughing

The most ludicrous thing about this thread...

The sad fact that the #1 culprit for derailing Major's threads,  is Major himself..     Razz
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:57 pm

Funny, someone calling for free speech and then immediately scandalized by being told to go fuck himself.

Free speech works both ways, Major. But sure, maybe HT was a little harsh.

Go make love to yourself.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Major wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

How rude!

You're just going to confuse them ....
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Lets not pussyfoot around here, Major is a bit of a wanker.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:48 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

You're just going to confuse them ....

Who is 'them'?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:29 pm

No. Now fuck off!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:46 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:No. Now fuck off!

You are so predictabul, eddie.

Would you like to be part of some proper debating?

I do not mean mass debating either. lol!

Sure. I'm up for any kind of debating.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Well lets debate about Veya always running down Britain.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:26 pm

So start a thread in an amicable manner, and ask him.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:33 pm

If I pull him up about his racist bigotry,he'll ban me. That's his answer when he don't like the truth. I'm getting sick of this place anyway.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:36 pm

nicko wrote:If I pull him up about his racist bigotry,he'll ban me.   That's his answer when he don't like the truth.   I'm getting sick of this place anyway.

Surely a forum needs viewpoints from every outlook.
It does get a bit wearisome when mods (well Veya) continuously make racially aggressive posts about the Brits all the time, but they are easily ignored, as long as he doesn't use those views to ban people.....which would be most unfair. tongue
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Veya won't ban you for asking him a question and if you both stay amicable and sober I'm sure you can work it out.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:53 pm

nicko wrote:Well lets debate about Veya always running down Britain.

Let debate You guys always ramping it up
and how wrong it is and how offensive it is
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:03 pm

Major, if you have complaints, please address them to admins via PM rather than starting all these threads about them. Muchas gracias.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:16 am

eddie wrote:No. Now fuck off!

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:39 am

Veya, why do you hate the Brits and Britain?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:12 am

nicko wrote:
If I pull him up about his racist bigotry,he'll ban me.   That's his answer when he don't like the truth.   I'm getting sick of this place anyway.

scratch

SINCE when has there ever been an  English or British "race",   nicko ?

By definition,  you can be "racist" against someone from a caucasian, negro or asian ethnicity/heritage..

One could well be bigotted against Brits, Yanks or Aussies, or certain subsets of those -- but discriminating against, or being bigotted against, someone on the grounds of nationality or their social or political alliances is not actually "racism".

Much of the nonsense that Major and Tommy post on here is clearly racist..
Disparaging comments against them and their idiotic rants by veya, or Ben or Quill, or myself and others on here, may also even be a little bit bigotted at times --but it simply doesn't meet the criteria of being racist --  no matter how much you, Ragga' and Major may wish otherwise...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:48 am

nicko wrote:Veya,   why do you hate the Brits and Britain?

I don't hate Brits I hate racist geraniums
unfortunately there are too many that are both on some forums Rolling Eyes

And I generally Dislike the British Propaganda that they parade as history because it is Generally false, quite racist and demeaning to other peoples.

additionally being of French and Convict heritage, the British are the bad guys tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:50 am

@nicko
Why do you love Britain?
Why not love the French or Russians Can We Debate Without Bile & Derailment 2387050134
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:06 am

Why do I love Britain? Because i.m British you daft idiot, what a bloody daft question.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:41 am

So if you were North Korean you would love North Korea - or Iranian you'd love Iran - not much hope for us all then, is there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:59 am

Major wrote:
Ziz wrote:So if you were North Korean you would love North Korea - or Iranian you'd love Iran - not much hope for us all then, is there?

Dunno.

Do they really eat dogz?

They do in Korea apparently but not Iran - is that a reason for loving them?

Last edited by Ziz on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:05 pm

Major wrote:
Ziz wrote:

They do in Korea apparently but not Iran - is that a reason for loving them?

Explain pleas,

It alludes to your agreement with nicko that one automatically love's one's country because one is a citizen of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:33 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:
If I pull him up about his racist bigotry,he'll ban me.   That's his answer when he don't like the truth.   I'm getting sick of this place anyway.

scratch

SINCE when has there ever been an  English or British "race",   nicko ?

By definition,  you can be "racist" against someone from a caucasian, negro or asian ethnicity/heritage..

One could well be bigotted against Brits, Yanks or Aussies, or certain subsets of those -- but discriminating against, or being bigotted against, someone on the grounds of nationality or their social or political alliances is not actually "racism".

Much of the nonsense that Major and Tommy post on here is clearly racist..
Disparaging comments against them and their idiotic rants by veya, or Ben or Quill, or myself and others on here, may also even be a little bit bigotted at times --but it simply doesn't meet the criteria of being racist --  no matter how much you, Ragga' and Major may wish otherwise...

Veya hates white English people though, and that makes him racist. English is an ethnicity, not a legal identity.

Some people often refer to the Irish as a "race". I hope you'll pull them up if they do.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Ziz wrote:So if you were North Korean you would love North Korea - or Iranian you'd love Iran - not much hope for us all then, is there?

Exactly, and how that backward thinking precludes the world from becoming a decent place to live in.   I was born on Plant Earth, I am human and I love the world, I refuse to be confined by one part of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:03 pm

sassy wrote:

Exactly, and how that backward thinking precludes the world from becoming a decent place to live in.   I was born on Plant Earth, I am human and I love the world, I refuse to be confined by one part of it.

One day Nationalism will recognised for the primitivism it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Ziz wrote:
sassy wrote:

One day lol, but I'm not holding my breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:06 pm

sassy wrote:

You should have a word with the yanks then - they love the US.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:07 pm

It's a bit silly to expect people to love other countries as much as their own. That's like telling someone it's wrong to love the town/village they grew up in.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:08 pm

sassy wrote:
Ziz wrote:

One day lol, but I'm not holding my breath.

Nor me - I doubt we'll even survive to see Britain begging to rejoin Europe - but we can go out laughing. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next