NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black preacher shot dead

+11
veya_victaous
Syl
JulesV
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
eddie
Andy
The Devil, You Know
Victorismyhero
Major
magica
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Black preacher shot dead - Page 3 Empty Black preacher shot dead

Post by magica Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:31 am

First topic message reminder :

A black preacher, who was stopped by cops, had his hands up, and his back to them, showing no threat at all, was tazered and then shot dead whilst on the ground! This was in Oklahoma.

Police said he was unarmed.

This is getting so bad now, he did nothing, wasnt threatening, down for the count and shot dead. Its so worrying that the police are so trigger happy. Why shoot him when he was down? I think its appalling.

http://news.sky.com/story/video-shows-unarmed-man-with-hands-up-being-shot-in-oklahoma-10585507

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Black preacher shot dead - Page 3 Empty Re: Black preacher shot dead

Post by magica Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The video I've seen the window looks open.

But it matters not...

The police were coming from behind the vehicle and he was in the way of the window...

But from the video it is clear that he did drop his arms and looked to be going for the window/door...

After reportedly making threats that car was going to explode, and his failure to stop and surrender and get away from vehicle etc, then I'm not surprised the police shot him!!!

It's not because he's black or the police were white or any of that bollocks!!!

I would say the same regardless of that!!!

Have you thought he might have mental issues and thought his car was really going to blow up?

This man, no matter what way its painted, was shot down for nothing. He was tasered, yes they do work, and he was on the floor, was he going to slither up to the door and open it, when he can barely move? That cop murdered him. No defence.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

But it matters not...

The police were coming from behind the vehicle and he was in the way of the window...

But from the video it is clear that he did drop his arms and looked to be going for the window/door...

After reportedly making threats that car was going to explode, and his failure to stop and surrender and get away from vehicle etc, then I'm not surprised the police shot him!!!

None of that is true.  You keep speaking of the 'video you've seen...'

Why don't you post it?  Either put up proof, or accept the role of a fabricator.

Actually, he did drop his right arm but a video on Utube shows his hand never went near the door handle, it's a bit blurry but you can see enough.  He half turned towards the police and his hand appeared to be in full view all the time.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R8NuDBCrxE

It also shows that at no time did he try to reach into the car.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:30 pm

magica wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

But it matters not...

Have you thought he might have mental issues and thought his car was really going to blow up?

This man, no matter what way its painted, was shot down for nothing.  He was tasered, yes they do work, and he was on the floor, was he going to slither up to the door and open it, when he can barely move?  That cop murdered him. No defence.

The police have to act in a way that always considers the likelyhood of danger on what they do know.

He was reported to be running around shouting about dxplosives... that will set the level of response...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
magica wrote:

This man, no matter what way its painted, was shot down for nothing.  He was tasered, yes they do work, and he was on the floor, was he going to slither up to the door and open it, when he can barely move?  That cop murdered him. No defence.

The police have to act in a way that always considers the likelyhood of danger on what they do know.

He was reported to be running around shouting about dxplosives... that will set the level of response...

But, does it excuse this man getting shot is the question?
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why don't you post it?  Either put up proof, or accept the role of a fabricator.

Actually, he did drop his right arm but a video on Utube shows his hand never went near the door handle, it's a bit blurry but you can see enough.  He half turned towards the police and his hand appeared to be in full view all the time.  

Look at the bigger picture, Spindle. We don't need tommy's fabrications. A white man bombs half of New York City and practically all of New Jersey, and he's still alive. A black man raises his hands in response to police commands in Tulsa, and is killed...and we are parsing words over whether he moved his right arm? That's the level that this debate has sunk to.

Why isn't the man alive? That's the question we should be asking.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:34 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's half an admission from you... well done!

From the helicopter shot you can see he drops his arms and it looks like he is leaning towards the door/window...

From the cops view from behind the vehicle it would look like he was going for the window/door or possibly a weapon or even maybe trying to activate explosives...

Think about it... I would say the same if he was white/yellow or green...

I'm just looking at it as it is.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Look at the bigger picture, Spindle.  We don't need tommy's fabrications.  A white man bombs half of New York City and practically all of New Jersey, and he's still alive.  A black man raises his hands in response to police commands in Tulsa, and is killed...and we are parsing words over whether he moved his right arm?  That's the level that this debate has sunk to.

Why isn't the man alive?  That's the question we should be asking.

Yep, especially as he wasn't shot until some time after dropping his right arm which belies the claim that he was shot because he was reaching into the car through an open window.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

That's half an admission from you... well done!

From the helicopter shot you can see he drops his arms and it looks like he is leaning towards the door/window...

From the cops view from behind the vehicle it would look like he was going for the window/door or possibly a weapon or even maybe trying to activate explosives...

Think about it... I would say the same if he was white/yellow or green...

I'm just looking at it as it is.

Half admission to what?

Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:42 pm

You admit he drops his arm
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You admit he drops his arm

I never said he didn't.

Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:46 pm

But you now admit he did...

Fact remains that he caused the whole situation and would never have been shot had he complied with police instructions and surrendered.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:But you now admit he did...

Fact remains that he caused the whole situation and would never have been shot had he complied with police instructions and surrendered.

Yes, just like Nicole Simpson caused her own death by upsetting OJ.

If only she'd done what he told her to do. I'll bet she tried to run too, which only made it worse.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:But you now admit he did...

Admitting it would mean I had denied it, which I didn't. I never mentioned his arm until a few posts ago.

My first thought when I viewed the video and from the demeanour of the people involved and the fact he had his arms up in surrender was that he had been asked to go to the car to get some ID
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Not at all Quill...

And spindle I had mentioned arms... you admitted it was true...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:50 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What about his left arm...?

Is it possible that he dropped his left arm... and as it was on the other side of his body that was visible to police... that it looked like he may have been reaching for a weapon...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

What about his left arm...?

Is it possible that he dropped his left arm... and as it was on the other side of his body that was visible to police... that it looked like he may have been reaching for a weapon...?

In the video his left arm appears to have remained up and pressed to the car.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:57 pm

What about from the police on the grounds view...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What about from the police on the grounds view...?

You're really struggling to accept that this shooting was both unnecessary and inappropriate, aren't you.

Maybe it's time you faced facts, this man had his hands up, he lowered one which made no attempt to go through a window as it was closed, he didn't reach into the car. He may or may not have stood still when the police told him to although there isn't any audio to determine whether they gave him any orders or not. There is no way of knowing what happened before the second police car arrived because the female officer didn't activate her dash cam. None of the police appear to have had body cams or if they did, they were not switched on.

One of the police officers tasered him which makes me wonder if that is why his arm dropped, then the female police officer shot him in the chest.

There was no reason to shoot him that is apparent on the video and to be quite honest with you, if a cop is as jittery as to shoot an unarmed man several feet away from her claiming she felt threatened then they shouldn't be a copper.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:43 pm

It was the mans behaviour that was wrong!!!

He stopped his car in the middle of the road and jumped out and then started running around telling people the car was going to explode!!!

This was reported to police in a 911 emergency call by a member of the public.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:29 pm

Which justifies tazering him then blowing his brains out?
Suggest you ship yourself to the US and join the police Tom.
Then you can shoot blacks til your hearts  content.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Which justifies tazering him then blowing his brains out?

Listen hand shandy...

The sad fact of the matter is this... had it been a white man doing the same shit and ending up getting shot and killed by the police... it wouldn't even have got a mention on the news... and no leftie outrage...!

Being black is not an excuse for pulling your car up in the middle of a road and telling people it's going to explode...

And neither is it an excuse for being allowed to ignore armed police when they are telling you to stop/get on the floor/surrender to them...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Which justifies tazering him then blowing his brains out?

Listen hand shandy...

The sad fact of the matter is this... had it been a white man doing the same shit and ending up getting shot and killed by the police... it wouldn't even have got a mention on the news... and no leftie outrage...!

Being black is not an excuse for pulling your car up in the middle of a road and telling people it's going to explode...

And neither is it an excuse for being allowed to ignore armed police when they are telling you to stop/get on the floor/surrender to them...

He did comply though, his arms were raised. As I keep saying, he was tasered therefore rendered incapable of raising his eyebrows let alone his arm. She shot him in cold blood. Murderer.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:35 pm

I keep telling you... taser may have been deployed but doesn't mean it connected with him properly enough to have worked!!!

If what he was doing was of a sufficient level of seriousness to warrant the taser attempt... and it failed to connect properly or failed to stop the mans actions... then shooting is the only other immediate response available...!

If they just wanted to shoot him then they could have already done so a countless number of times before this... and wouldn't have even bothered trying taser at all...!!!

Don't forget that the police were there because the man had told people that his car was going to explode...!!!

And were working under the very real possibility that his car was rigged up with explosives... and/or the man himself may have been wearing some explosive device under his clothes...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:48 am

She's been booked in for manslaughter.  It could have been 2nd-degree, but that can be adjusted in the sentencing.  The evidence is all on tape.  These niggling details are for the jury to work out.  She's got a record of abuse and misconduct, and they might take that into account in considering provocation; or was she an emotional, trigger-happy individual?

It's all over but the shouting.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:28 am

magica wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Listen hand shandy...

He did comply though, his arms were raised. As I keep saying, he was tasered therefore rendered incapable of raising his eyebrows let alone his arm. She shot him in cold blood. Murderer.

He wasn't complying... given that he had stopped the car and jumped out telling people it was going to explode... the police would have been giving him clear instructions to keep well away from the car!!!

They would also be working under the possibility that he may be carrying some sort of explosive device on his person maybe under his clothing...

They would have been telling him to get on the floor, face down, and hold his hands and feet out in star position... and to completely surrender to police...

He did not do this...

If he hadn't stopped his car in the middle of the road and jumped out shouting about how the car was going to explode... then the police would not have even been called... so would never have even been there...

But once he did what he did... and police were called... the police had to attend... and they had to act under the worst possible danger scenario... which was that the man and his vehicle were rigged up with explosives...

If they hadn't bothered turning up, saying 'oh don't worry about it, he's no risk to anyone etc'... and then he had done something to injure/kill other members of public... then the police would have been for the high jump!!!

If they turned up thinking that the bomb threat was bullshit and he did in fact have some device rigged up and did set it off killing/injuring police and/or members of public then again they would be in deep shit!!!

So they turn up treating the situation seriously, giving the man clear instructions to give himself up and surrender and to bring a safe and secure conclusion for all... but the man fails to comply to instructions... he goes back to car door and behaves like he may be trying to trigger explosion or grab weapon... leaving police little choice but to disable him with potentially lethal force...!!!

It's nothing to do with him being black... it's to do with him being a considerable high risk to everyone else's safety after behaving like a complete twat!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:58 am

The wife of the deceased has released her video of the incident.  Her clip shows that the dark spot on the ground near the police feet is most likely a glove.  Whether there is a gun on the ground or not, the question remains who put it there.  The Charlotte authorities can no longer maintain the silence.

However, the North Carolina Bureau of Investigation has taken over the investigation, and they have the clips from the police bodycams.

The Mayor of Charlotte has now done a 180-degree turn and now called for the release of the police videos.  As the NAACP spokesperson noted, she's up for re-election this November. Looks like the cover-up is about done.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:11 am

Tom would be happy to defend Fred West, Andwrs Breivik and Ian Huntley in court.
I wouldnt want him as my barrister.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:41 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
magica wrote:

He wasn't complying... given that he had stopped the car and jumped out telling people it was going to explode... the police would have been giving him clear instructions to keep well away from the car!!!

They would also be working under the possibility that he may be carrying some sort of explosive device on his person maybe under his clothing...

They would have been telling him to get on the floor, face down, and hold his hands and feet out in star position... and to completely surrender to police...

He did not do this...

If he hadn't stopped his car in the middle of the road and jumped out shouting about how the car was going to explode... then the police would not have even been called... so would never have even been there...

But once he did what he did... and police were called... the police had to attend... and they had to act under the worst possible danger scenario... which was that the man and his vehicle were rigged up with explosives...

If they hadn't bothered turning up, saying 'oh don't worry about it, he's no risk to anyone etc'... and then he had done something to injure/kill other members of public... then the police would have been for the high jump!!!

If they turned up thinking that the bomb threat was bullshit and he did in fact have some device rigged up and did set it off killing/injuring police and/or members of public then again they would be in deep shit!!!

So they turn up treating the situation seriously, giving the man clear instructions to give himself up and surrender and to bring a safe and secure conclusion for all... but the man fails to comply to instructions... he goes back to car door and behaves like he may be trying to trigger explosion or grab weapon... leaving police little choice but to disable him with potentially lethal force...!!!

It's nothing to do with him being black... it's to do with him being a considerable high risk to everyone else's safety after behaving like a complete twat!!!

You do realise that from all reports the policewoman who arrived just happened across the scene. She was by all accounts on her way to a domestic, saw the car and stopped.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:49 am

Nothing potentially fatal about tazering a guy then blowing his brains out with a 38mm Magnum whilst he is prone on the ground. That will kill every time.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:18 am

Don't think there is a .38 magnum Handy, I think it's called a .38 special!

Either way it would spoil your day.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:10 am

Get a slug that size through the temple would certainly sting and cause a migraine.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:17 am

Original Quill wrote:The wife of the deceased has released her video of the incident.  Her clip shows that the dark spot on the ground near the police feet is most likely a glove.  Whether there is a gun on the ground or not, the question remains who put it there.  The Charlotte authorities can no longer maintain the silence.

However, the North Carolina Bureau of Investigation has taken over the investigation, and they have the clips from the police bodycams.

The Mayor of Charlotte has now done a 180-degree turn and now called for the release of the police videos.  As the NAACP spokesperson noted, she's up for re-election this November.  Looks like the cover-up is about done.

This has nothing to do with this case in op.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:21 am

Handy Andy wrote:Tom would  be happy to defend Fred West, Andwrs Breivik and  Ian Huntley in court.
I wouldnt want him as my barrister.

Why... what nasty crime are you due up in court for...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:22 am

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

He did not do this...

You do realise that from all reports the policewoman who arrived just happened across the scene.  She was by all accounts on her way to a domestic, saw the car and stopped.

I don't care who got yhere first...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:25 am

Handy Andy wrote:Nothing potentially fatal about tazering a guy then blowing his brains out with a 38mm Magnum whilst he is prone on the ground. That will kill every time.

Nothing like running around telling everyone your car is going to explode and then going back to the car door against the instructions of armed police to get u ourself shot...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:29 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

You do realise that from all reports the policewoman who arrived just happened across the scene.  She was by all accounts on her way to a domestic, saw the car and stopped.

I don't care who got yhere first...

I'd say it's pretty relevant. If she wasn't aware of what he is claimed to have been doing, why was she so jittery?

There's also the point about his car doors and windows supposed to have been open according to the initial reports, so who closed them.

And, according to reports the police officer had cleared the car meaning she had checked it out therefore she'd have known there was no gun or anything alarming in it.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:35 am

You're clutching at straws... and you know it!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:38 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You're clutching at straws... and you know it!

No, I'm just commenting on what has been written in various online newspapers and other websites.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:39 am

It's waffle...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:58 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

It's waffle...

What? The 911 reports, the claims of him running about shouting the vehicle was going to explode etc is all waffle?
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:42 pm

By the time the helicopter and other police had arrived, I'm sure they would have all been well aware of the explosives threat...

If the officer had already had a look in the vehicle... there could still have been a device rigged up and concealed in there somewhere... or a weapon tucked away somewhere in there...

Plus the man would also have been considered you possibly be wearing some sort of device under his clothing...

It was the mans behaviour and actions that caused the situation and his failure to comply given his high risk status at the time that caused officers to act.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:49 pm

If the boot had been on the other foot, and a black cop had gunned down a white guy in IDENTICAL circumstances, who on this forum honestly believes Tom would still be sticking up for the cop?

Tom is a proven racist, even Ben agrees with that,  which is why Tom is flailing around in the forlorn hope he can find any exonerating circumstances.
Yet Tom still takes the piss out of Ben and the mods with his Nazi Hitler cat avatar, following the removal of his racist Al Jolson one.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:53 pm

If it had been the other way round I'd say the same thing...

And everyone else would be saying the same too!

But it wouldn't even get a mention in the news...

So who are the real fukkim racists!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Best laugh today. You would be all over the black cp like a radh.
What if he was a Muslim cop.

Dont even go there!

Last edited by Handy Andy on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:02 pm

That's easy for you to say!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Suspect

ONCE AGAIN Tommy Monk proves just what a lying racist piece of garbage he is...

Making up rubbish about a video clip only he claims to have seen --  but that doesn't line up with those ones that everyone else on this thread has seen..

Adding his lies upon lies, instead of simply admitting to what a lying little racist grub he really is..

Same misdirecting propaganda techniques that he used previously with his equally fallacious and odious climate denialist and "Asian" rapist gangs posts.

Tommy is always defending crooks.  Crooked cops, crooked politicians, crooked corporations..

Black preacher shot dead - Page 3 3893789544
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:09 pm

The video is in the op link you demented old scroat...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:15 pm

Not sure what is wrong with the site -not allowing me to quote using Android.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next