NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USERNAMES. How or why did you choose yours?

+11
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
blackie333
Andy
Miffs2
Tommy Monk
eddie
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
JulesV
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

USERNAMES.  How or why did you choose yours? - Page 2 Empty USERNAMES. How or why did you choose yours?

Post by JulesV Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Me, I chose 'JULES' quite randomly.

On the home page the last word on the menu bar is Rules

('About Us And Rules' is what you see on the far right of the page, as a non member) - made me think of the rhyming word Jules. Yep it was as random as that!

How about you?

(No need to mention what you are/were called in other forums. I'm only interested in your choice of name on this site.)

flower

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

USERNAMES.  How or why did you choose yours? - Page 2 Empty Re: USERNAMES. How or why did you choose yours?

Post by JulesV Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:26 am

feelthelove wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hi gorgeous.  I've missed you round here daily.

Yes, JD was briefly a really nice sort on ADO and SF...but then he turned sour.  I don't think it was all him, he just had to answer to too many criticisms from too many fronts.  He finally just walked away.

Lov xxx

Missed you too Quill, hope all is well with you and yours USERNAMES.  How or why did you choose yours? - Page 2 Kiss_c11 xxx

Nice to meet you, feelthelove .... et al.

Can you feelthelove tonight? lovey eyes

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

USERNAMES.  How or why did you choose yours? - Page 2 Empty Re: USERNAMES. How or why did you choose yours?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:28 am

Jules wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Missed you too Quill, hope all is well with you and yours USERNAMES.  How or why did you choose yours? - Page 2 Kiss_c11 xxx

Nice to meet you, feelthelove  .... et al.

Can you feelthelove tonight?   lovey eyes  

Good to meet you too Jules, hope you are enjoying the forum.   I I love you the Lion King USERNAMES.  How or why did you choose yours? - Page 2 Simba_10

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:43 pm

I've always been Magica since I started on forums in the Mirror days. Was going to be Magic but then stuck A on the end.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:47 pm

magica wrote:I've always been Magica since I started on forums in the Mirror days. Was going to be Magic  but then stuck A on the end.

Hi magica, my iPad doesn't take very well to adding an 'A' on the end! Laughing
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Lol Eddie, hiya, my tablet makes up its own word's, so I have to check before sending rabbit
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:53 pm

magica wrote:Lol  Eddie, hiya, my tablet makes up its own word's, so I have to check before sending rabbit

Yep. I type too fast. Nearly got myself into trouble without double checking first.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:06 pm

My Laptop has a mind of it's own, it will suddenly go to printing caps then back to lower case!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:56 pm

Yep mine does that and changes spellings and words. If I'm trying to be quick and don't check, it comes out gobbledygook!
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:38 pm

How many times have you written "ducking" when you meant something else? No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:13 pm

eddie wrote:How many times have you written "ducking" when you meant something else? No

Lol not telling Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:18 pm

USERNAMES.  How or why did you choose yours? - Page 2 Image51
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:45 pm

Obviously I HAVE to change my username to Jules Rimet now.  bounce   Can't fight fate! flower

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:07 am

Eddie if you wish to put this thread in the basement, for members only? …..
Up to you. fiesta

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2