NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vile UKIP. Some things never change

4 posters

Go down

Vile UKIP. Some things never change Empty Vile UKIP. Some things never change

Post by Andy Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Wishing immigrant dead.

Beyond contempt.

Ukip councillor says 'it's time to start killing people' on Facebook page

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-councillor-says-its-time-8457502#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Vile UKIP. Some things never change Empty Re: Vile UKIP. Some things never change

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Well it was one UKIP councillor, not an official statement from the party. What do the lefties say on here about not generalising? I bet they don't if a Labour MP says something they shouldn't.

The thread title is therefore misleading.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Vile UKIP. Some things never change Empty Re: Vile UKIP. Some things never change

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Well it was one UKIP councillor, not an official statement from the party. What do the lefties say on here about not generalising? I bet they don't if a Labour MP says something they shouldn't.

The thread title is therefore misleading.

There's been plenty of Labour lefties who did something they shouldn't. What about Naz Shah and her antisemitic texts? Or Simon Danczuk, suspended from the Labour Party after sexting scandal involving a teenager. And who can forget Denis MacShane, jailed for six months for expenses fraud after admitting submitting 19 fake receipts amounting to £12,900?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:17 pm

he should be locked up for inciting hatred...simple...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:37 pm

It's difficult to establish  whether he actually meant it - I suspect not really, but it does beggar the question of the quality of councillors these days, both left , right and anywhere in between. I know a couple who are OK,  but I also know one who is a complete twonk ,  God knows how he got ANY votes.  30% of twonky councillors  across the whole of the UK is too many to think about!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:40 pm

"I didnt mean it" is about as good a defence as "i was only following orders"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down