NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him

+5
Raggamuffin
eddie
Syl
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 Empty Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. The look on this police officer's face is easily double.

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 Tuovu-dallas-artist-1
Credit: Robert Moore / Facebook
During the shootings in Dallas, a local photographer named Robert Moore was caught in the crossfire.
"I spent 2 hours last night crouching behind a car at Lamar and Main, trying to 'GET SMALL! GET SMALL!"

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 Tbu2z-dallas-artist-2
"Much of it was with this guy."

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 Ruj66-dallas-artist-3
"I dont know his name but I will never forget him."

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1592/Dallas-Photographer-Trapped-In-Shooting-Captures-Powerful-Photos-Of-The-Police-Officer-Protecting-Him#PTdv2kISlLPVfp7v.99

Last edited by Ben Reilly on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Resized photos)

Back to top Go down

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:37 pm

Why would someone pretend to be there?
Or are you saying he was there, but went home and touched up the pictures?

Whichever question - Why?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The pics are clearly photoshopped...

I'd be lying if I said I thought they weren't...

Zero evidence and just opinion

What a farce, have you even gone onto the link of his FB page, which is on the first page which shows he either is at least a photographer or an amateur one at least?

Or did this not cross your mind?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Eddie... the question of 'why?' Is secondary... not knowing 'why?' does not make the pics any more/less photoshopped than they are...

And dodge... are you really saying that everything on Facebook must be true... because it's on Facebook and someone put it up there claiming it was true...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Eddie... the question of 'why?' Is secondary... not knowing 'why?' does not make the pics any more/less photoshopped than they are...

And dodge... are you really saying that everything on Facebook must be true... because it's on Facebook and someone put it up there claiming it was true...!?

lol!

I have no cause to doubts its authenticy based on your so called unfounded claims that have so far seen you offer up zero evidence.

I am happy to be proven wrong if of course you can offer up evidence.

You know like when you offer up conspiracies, where I offer up evidence to constantly disprove you.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Tommy, show us where it's photoshopped and of course it matters why! Without a why there's no reason to think he's lying.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:43 pm

http://tineye.com/search/006308447ee6c85b41b6f899668c6ef07e34b3c2/

The photo has been published as authentic by ABC News and the Daily Mail. It did not appear anywhere online before the shooting, either.

He said he was near the corner of Lamar and Main streets in Dallas, here's a Google street view of that spot. I believe it matches:

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 Image1_zpshq87qnz4

As far as nobody hold a gun like the officer was in one of the photos, he might very well have been transferring it from one hand to the other (pro photogs' cameras freeze action very well, there would have been no blur) or he might just be left-handed!

If these were faked, it would either require a photo of a real Dallas police officer, who could easily say "I wasn't with a photographer/wasn't even there" etc., or require someone to dress up as a Dallas police officer, and then you'd expect the police to say that was not one of their officers.

And lastly, the question of why anyone would fake photos like this is valid. It would be a hell of a risk to take if they were debunked, and it's hard to see what the reward would be.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Dodge... are you really saying that everything on Facebook must be true... because it's on Facebook and someone put it up there claiming it was true...!?

It is the requirement of those making claims to provide enough evidence to prove their claims are true...

And the evidence needs to stand up to scrutiny...

The pictures don't stand up to scrutiny...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Dodge... are you really saying that everything on Facebook must be true... because it's on Facebook and someone put it up there claiming it was true...!?

It is the requirement of those making claims to provide enough evidence to prove their claims are true...

Read MY post, dipshit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Well tommy, its up to you if you do not believe the photo to be real, that is your opion, but you have claimed it is fake, and of yet have produced zero evidence.
So your views are based on simple opinion not fact.
I take your opinion of very little value

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:19 pm

eddie wrote:Tommy, show us where it's photoshopped and of course it matters why! Without a why there's no reason to think he's lying.

Eddie... I have already pointed out some glaring anomalies in the op pics...

And myself and HT have previously listed plenty of other obvious tell tale signs to look for in photoshop fakery...

Apply these pointers to the op pics and look closely at the detail and you should easily be able to see what I'm saying for yourself...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:Tommy, show us where it's photoshopped and of course it matters why! Without a why there's no reason to think he's lying.

Eddie... I have already pointed out some glaring anomalies in the op pics...

And myself and HT have previously listed plenty of other obvious tell tale signs to look for in photoshop fakery...

Apply these pointers to the op pics and look closely at the detail and you should easily be able to see what I'm saying for yourself...

You have offered opiniion, not any hard evidence

So all you have given is a view

You have no evidence it is a fake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:http://tineye.com/search/006308447ee6c85b41b6f899668c6ef07e34b3c2/

The photo has been published as authentic by ABC News and the Daily Mail. It did not appear anywhere online before the shooting, either.

He said he was near the corner of Lamar and Main streets in Dallas, here's a Google street view of that spot. I believe it matches:

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 Image1_zpshq87qnz4

As far as nobody hold a gun like the officer was in one of the photos, he might very well have been transferring it from one hand to the other (pro photogs' cameras freeze action very well, there would have been no blur) or he might just be left-handed!

If these were faked, it would either require a photo of a real Dallas police officer, who could easily say "I wasn't with a photographer/wasn't even there" etc., or require someone to dress up as a Dallas police officer, and then you'd expect the police to say that was not one of their officers.

And lastly, the question of why anyone would fake photos like this is valid. It would be a hell of a risk to take if they were debunked, and it's hard to see what the reward would be.

lol!

Your pic here is bollocks!!!

Just look at the different angles of shadows to see it!!!

Compare the shadows of parking meters and sign on the right hand side pavement to each other...

All wrong!

Then compare them to the shadows of cars parked next to them...

Even wronger!!!

And then to big building shadow on left...

lol!

And to top it all off... the cycling sign is green in Ben's pic... but blue in op pics!!!

Laughing

Most amusing!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:33 pm

Well as seen Tommy has failed to offer any evidence and has made the thread into for him some sort of a joke.
That is thread hijacking and he has been given ample opportunity to post up evidence and failed.
What can I say

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:41 pm

By Naheed Rajwani Follow @naheedrajwani NRajwani@dallasnews.com
Staff writer
Published: 10 July 2016 09:30 AM
Updated: 13 July 2016 09:31 AM
A 25-year-old Dallas police officer is being hailed a hero for protecting a photographer who became stranded in Dallas' West End after the first shots were fired Thursday night.

Officer James Dylan Smith's bravery, in Dallas' darkest hours, is captured in a set of photos that has gone viral on social media.

At first, most of the people who saw and shared his photo didn't know his name. Neither did Robert Moore, the photographer and former publisher of the Dallas Voice.

"I don't know his name, but I won't forget him," Moore wrote in his caption for the photos.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20160710-officer-hailed-as-hero-for-protecting-photographer-as-shots-rained-down-in-dallas.ece

Moore took three photographs of Smith sweaty, focused and watching like a hawk.

“I think it shows the commitment that those guys sign up to do every day,” said Moore.

While he has not had a chance to speak to the man who protected him so selflessly, Moore said he would thank him for making sure he lived another day.

“Of course it’s humbling. Very humbling,” said Moore.

Police departments around the country have reached out to Moore requesting copies of the photos.

Various departments want the image to show their officers what to aspire to as police.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/07/11/story-behind-viral-dpd-officer-photo-revealed/

THE hero cop whose image went around the world after he shielded a photographer from gunfire in the Dallas shootings has told The Sun: “I would do it all again.”

Police officer James Dylan Smith, 25, broke his silence to reveal he is planning to meet Robert Moore today after the snapper’s photos were shared by thousands online.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1428957/heroic-cop-will-meet-photographer-he-shielded-from-dallas-killer-after-his-image-is-shared-thousands-of-times/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Are you saying that the shadows in the pic are showing different positions of the sun?

Like the car shadows are going in the wrong direction to the big building shadow?

This is a Google pic (according to Ben) so why would google photoshop?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Compare the shadows of parking meters and sign on the right hand side pavement to each other...
All wrong!
Even wronger!!!  < Tommykins just created his very own new word!
And to top it all off... the cycling sign is green in Ben's pic... but blue in op pics!!!

Most amusing!!!

Unfortunately for all of us; not only has Tommykins become the Community Idiot - Savant for claiming he can prove an accident wasn't correct and then go re-create something not even close but in his world - 'close enough'; now that he's been provided a snippet of fragmented info into the world of photo-cropping images and now he's the Community expert!
 -NOT F'N HARDLY-

You - need help, and in the worst way possible; I'd suggest you start with the basics and something your speed >
Photography Classes Kids
[list="zt09o i8e97 d29856"]
[*]alot.com/photography-classes-kids
Photography Classes For Kids Info. Try a new search on alot.com!
[/list]
Where you'll learn the basics about these things; long before you are able to be the forum critical image proof reader and Super Sleuth for what's a FAKE IMAGE and what isn't and perhaps you incredible annoying - derailing of topics will CEASE!  Twisted Evil

Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO Settings

It is essential that you master the use of the settings that determine how much light gets captured by your camera. You'll learn about Vince's "Light Triad" that ensures that you achieve the desired exposure for each situation. Aperture Priority and Shutter Priority settings require a complete working knowledge of these three crucial camera functions. You'll build that knowledge in this course.

Color, Light, and Design Techniques

You'll learn the color theory behind why some colors are best placed with some others so your compositional choices will be intentional and effective. This course will teach you to balance and compensate for the ambient color of the light on your subject. You'll know how to use design elements when putting together a shot, like proportion, harmony, variety, emphasis and unity.

Capturing Motion in Photos

You'll learn the use of motion blur and subject placement to capture movement and action. The chief emotional driver in any action shot is the sense of movement in time. You'll learn how to set up your shot and set up your camera to correctly show this movement.

Understanding Composition

When you start planning shots, you need principles to go by in arranging the elements to create order, symmetry, and balance. This is called "composition" and it is that crucial set of decisions about what does and doesn't appear in your shot. You'll understand a viewer's reaction to the relationship between the proportion and weight of objects placed in your photos. And you'll know how to use contrasts in color, size, shape, and value to create a focal point and lead the eye through your picture. You'll use the concept of line and shape to get the eye started on its journey through your images.

Post-Production

Immediately improve your images using editing techniques in post production! Using editing software you'll get the most out of your images by learning to "after-process" them profitably. In this course, you'll learn to correctly convert, manage, and edit your images once they are captured, using Adobe's Bridge and Photoshop applications.

Shooting On Location

Most of your shots will not be captured in a well-appointed studio. Whether in your home, at the park, or on vacation, you'll need to know how to adapt to shots in many different settings and lighting conditions. Never again will you be puzzled by a location shot, whether in low light, during movement, or the great outdoor landscape situation. You'll know how to take both candid and planned pictures like a professional.

Shooting in the Studio

If you decide to set up a room take your indoor shots to the next level, it will be important that you know how to create an environment that is both comfortable and inspiring. You'll learn how to choose the correct light and color managing surfaces to use, the right equipment for subject and background lighting, as well as exposure settings to use with studio situations.

Setting Up Photo Studio Lighting

Direct, diffused, and secondary light sources will all be in your skill-set when shooting in a studio. You'll learn how to set up for one-, two-, and three-point lighting situations. You'll learn correct angles, distances, as well as how to meter and adjust various light intensity levels.

Also . . .

• What is "Flat Light" and when should you use it?
  • Using Atmospheric Perspective in your Landscape Images
  • Correct Exposure at Dusk
  • Light metering using built-in and hand-held meters
  • Projecting emotion using Color Temperature and White Balance Settings
  • Learn the "Light Triad"
  • Using Rhythm and Repetition to increase impact
  • Making a Statement using Proportion
  • Capturing both natural and man-made motion
  • Connecting to your local photography community
  • and SO MUCH MORE!

There's nothing 'AMUSING' about how this has been allowed to become such a problem and totally out of hand! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Look he's entitled to question what he sees, I always will.

I don't understand this dismissal of people's views and opinions so easily, without finding out what they're trying to say or prove.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:59 pm

eddie wrote:Look he's entitled to question what he sees, I always will.

I don't understand this dismissal of people's views and opinions so easily, without finding out what they're trying to say or prove.

What a crock of shit

He jumped in here stating empahtically it was a fake and i knew deep down you were defending him, which as he is your little conspiracy freak confederate, you would defend him
He has every right to opinion, nobody has denied that, he claimed though its a fake based on zero evidence.

In fact he has produced zero

If I had done this on a religious thread, you would have called for nuke strikes into kent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:04 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Look he's entitled to question what he sees, I always will.
What a crock of shit

He jumped in here stating empahtically it was a fake and i knew deep down you were defending him, which as he is your little conspiracy freak confederate, you would defend him
He has every right to opinion, nobody has denied that, he claimed though its a fake based on zero evidence.

If I had done this on a religious thread, you would have called for nuke strikes into kent

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 3359862487   This all started nearly a month ago and with encouragement and pats on his stupid little head he's just gained strength and energy and it's OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL and you still encourage him and he's blowing our topics way off of course we can't even discuss any thing without his constant interruptions and foot stamping rants about his:
'hey, that's fake - hey, that's fake - hey, aren't you going to pay attention to me - that image is fake!'  Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 2023022481

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:07 pm

Would you like the admin to decide what we consider worthy of debate? Shall we decide what posters can and can't ask?

You can always ignore him when you get bored. That's what I'll be doing with you two in a minute.
No offence, just being honest. I'll repeat myself for only so long then like a puppy, my attention will dwindle and I'll find another bone to chew on.

There are loads of bones. Just pick the ones you like.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:07 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Didge wrote:
What a crock of shit

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 3359862487   This all started nearly a month ago and with encouragement and pats on his stupid little head he's just gained strength and energy and it's OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL and you still encourage him and he's blowing our topics way off of course we can't even discuss any thing without his constant interruptions and foot stamping rants about his:
'hey, that's fake - hey, that's fake - hey, aren't you going to pay attention to me - that image is fake!'  Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 2023022481

Look I have no issue with Tommy questioning anything if he of course has evidence.
There is no need to make this personal about him, as that is unfair, when my issue is on the honesty of where Eddie was coming from on this, when she also is taken in as he is.
Lets keep this about what it should be about how it really does not matter how threads change direction into debate, as to me it does not really matter. i just take issue when Eddie takes the law into her hands and decides it does.
I frankly have no care that this has diverted, i am making the point on this to show how penadantic eddie can be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:10 pm

Sorry Eds, but I totally disagree with you.   He not only screams 'photoshop, photoshop' at just about every picture put up, but he then proceeds to call the people posting them liars.   That is not discussion, that is not opinion, that is deliberate sabotage and just about every subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Didge. I'm on your hit list today. That's cool. You have turned this into something about me...again.
Is it cos SM logged off and now you have nothing to kick against?
Doesn't matter. I've heard it all before.

Water off a little furry ducking's back.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:13 pm

sassy wrote:Sorry Eds, but I totally disagree with you.   He not only screams 'photoshop, photoshop' at just about every picture put up, but he then proceeds to call the people posting them liars.   That is not discussion, that is not opinion, that is deliberate sabotage and just about every subject.

And in comes the hyenas to pick clean the bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:14 pm

eddie wrote:Didge. I'm on your hit list today. That's cool. You have turned this into something about me...again.

Well you are not on mine, but I do disagree with you about this.  It's bloody pathetic that every picture that comes up you can guarantee Tommy will do his polly parrot act and make out the person posting it is a liar.  It's boring, it's a pain in the arse and you get to the point it's not worth bloody posting.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:14 pm

sassy wrote:Sorry Eds, but I totally disagree with you.   He not only screams 'photoshop, photoshop' at just about every picture put up, but he then proceeds to call the people posting them liars.   That is not discussion, that is not opinion, that is deliberate sabotage and just about every subject.

Well if I think something is wrong with a story I'll say so.
Everyone on here repeats themselves. I simply scroll until I find a post I want to reply to.

I don't think he's right about some of his photoshop claims and I've said so. But he's got a right to question photos if he wishes. He is saying what he thinks is wrong with the photos - no one agrees with him, so....move on and ignore him!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:15 pm

eddie wrote:Didge. I'm on your hit list today. That's cool. You have turned this into something about me...again.

Victim card alert
It has nothing to do with sexy, so stop being immature, with your pathetic attemots to deflect the truth here

She fools people she is all nice, when she is not and as seen has endorsed hitler finishing the job, and I have every right to be annoyed where a poster has blatantly lied to me
Do not even place yourself in comparrison and make yourself out to be a victim

You have constantly made such a big fuss over nothing how threads have diverted, so stop playing the victiim, it just is not going to cut it

Got it, so grow up

Last edited by Didge on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:16 pm

eddie wrote:

Well if I think something is wrong with a story I'll say so.
Everyone on here repeats themselves. I simply scroll until I find a post I want to reply to.

I don't think he's right about some of his photoshop claims and I've said so. But he's got a right to question photos if he wishes. He is saying what he thinks is wrong with the photos - no one agrees with him, so....move on and ignore him!

That isn't the point.  The thread then becomes about proving Tommy wrong instead of the subject of the OP.   I thought we had a rule about continually diverting threads?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:16 pm

sassy wrote:

Well you are not on mine, but I do disagree with you about this.  It's bloody pathetic that every picture that comes up you can guarantee Tommy will do his polly parrot act and make out the person posting it is a liar.  It's boring, it's a pain in the arse and you get to the point it's not worth bloody posting.

Horatio proved him right a few times sassy. And she has more experience than you or anyone else so far, on this forum.

I think people's egos can't take anyone questioning their opnions. That's the biggest problem on here.

If I think he's chatting shit I say so and then move on.

No disrespect but I'm rather bored taking about it; I've explained myself enough I think.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:16 pm

eddie wrote:Would you like the admin to decide what we consider worthy of debate? Shall we decide what posters can and can't ask?

You can always ignore him when you get bored. That's what I'll be doing with you two in a minute.
No offence, just being honest. I'll repeat myself for only so long then like a puppy, my attention will dwindle and I'll find another bone to chew on.

There are loads of bones. Just pick the ones you like.
When his constant "WHINING ABOUT THE IMAGE" within the posted topic isn't the crutch/weight of the entire article WTF difference does it make to Tommykins - it's a nada point and it came in with the article {that's why I use reliable news sources} ...but allowing him to continue with this utter derailing/foot stamping BS - destroys the topic and just allows the VILLAGE IDIOT yet another self-serving attention seeking thread all about 'HIM'!  That's the POINT!

There's no adult discussion going on when he's allowed his immature disruption because you "THINK" he should be humored with his newest toy and attention seeking games!   BS - BS - BS and more BS...it destroys the discussion and it's moot to the thread {serves zero purpose}...got it?

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:17 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

Horatio proved him right a few times sassy. And she has more experience than you or anyone else so far, on this forum.

I think people's egos can't take anyone questioning their opnions. That's the biggest problem on here.

No disrespect but I'm rather bored taking about it; I've explained myself enough I think.

She proved nothing right, she offered again opinion

I think you constantly defend him too often that people see right through you eddie

that is fact

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:19 pm

Okey dokes.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:20 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

No she hasn't, she says so herself on the other thread.   Would be grateful if you would answer this.   Is there, or is there not, a rule about continuous disrupting threads?   Did we get to talk about the amazing pictures and what a hero the policeman was, or did everyone end up trying to stop Tommy?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:23 pm

Nobody has stopped you saying what a hero he was.

Continue as you were.

You manage to avoid Didge when he keeps repeating posts and questions. We've all learned to sidestep certain posters haven't we?

Last time I'm replying becasue honestly, it's boring me senseless: he hasn't broken a rule by saying a photo is photoshopped.

And Horatio is an expert compared to everyone else here. Which is what I said and what I meant.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:26 pm

eddie wrote:Nobody has stopped you saying what a hero he was.

Continue as you were.

You manage to avoid Didge when he keeps repeating posts and questions. We've all learned to sidestep certain posters haven't we?

Last time I'm replying becasue honestly, it's boring me senseless: he hasn't broken a rule by saying a photo is photoshopped.

And Horatio is an expert compared to everyone else here. Which is what I said and what I meant.

Oh defelect onto me when you are being ousted for showing bias eddie

Yoour ability to understand what is an expert is your failing in itself .

One thing I do know and everyone else knows now, that the rules on threads digressing should be seen as absurd, as all threads digress, it just you trying to be a little silly dictator when the mood chooses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:27 pm

And Tommy is boring us senseless and breaking a rule doing it.

And we would perhaps get somewhere if Didge didn't keep on with the abusive posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:http://tineye.com/search/006308447ee6c85b41b6f899668c6ef07e34b3c2/

lol!

All wrong!

Even wronger!!!

lol!

Laughing

Most amusing!!!

Okay, that just made me laugh. Have you forgotten that the OP was shot at NIGHT?! Yeah, shadows change a bit as the sun moves through the sky.

But anyway, James Dylan Smith has come forward and confirmed that he's the Dallas officer who was with Moore that night, and so you're proven not only completely, utterly wrong, but also a Class-A moron. Case dismissed Cool
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:36 pm

eddie wrote:Are you saying that the shadows in the pic are showing different positions of the sun?

Like the car shadows are going in the wrong direction to the big building shadow?

This is a Google pic (according to Ben) so why would google photoshop?

Eddie... look at the bloody picture!!!

I've pointed out enough blatantly obvious problems with this latest pic from Ben...

Do you need more...!?

Ok... look at what looks to be a plant shadow in the very bottom right corner...

It is clearly going in such a direction as to mean the sun would have to be somewhere in the sky directly behind the plant...

Now look at all the other visible shadows of everything else...

What do you see...!?

Where would the sun have to be to naturally cast each visible shadow in pic...!?

Also... another blatant fuck up... look at the car park area on right of pic... look for red flat back pick up type vehicle in the middle area... now look slightly above it at the buildings behind... especially the smaller white looking building between the two larger mirrored glass buildings either side...

Now look at the reflections in the mirrored glass buildings...

What's missing...!?

Can you see the reflection of the white building anywhere...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:39 pm

Still no evidence from tommy

Just hearsay

But he has the protection of Eddie

That is a fact

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:40 pm

Ben... I'm talking about the daytime pic you just posted up...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Ben... I'm talking about the daytime pic you just posted up...

It's a GOOGLE pic you moron, and if you think GOOGLE have time to photoshop the BILLIONS of photos they take, you are an even bigger plank than I think you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:42 pm

You're saying THAT has been photoshopped? For fuck's sake, Tommy, that's from Google street view.

Look out the window right now. Guess what? PHOTOSHOP!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:43 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

You're saying THAT has been photoshopped? For fuck's sake, Tommy, that's from Google street view.

Look out the window right now. Guess what? PHOTOSHOP!

Come on Ben, he's been allowed to get away with enough - surely?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:45 pm

Facts:
A.) tommy has zero concept of time of day
B.) F-Stop for photo imagery
C.) speed necessary for photo inhancements
D.) shadows/shadowing/back lighting/sun angles and proptions to building heights & angles
E.) height variations/extremes from tallest to shortest ie. tall building to the left and shortest object = auto to the right
F.) time of day and camera angle
all that equates to = Tommykins is our resident Village Idiot that has now assumed his Caption Chaos position to ruin any thread/topic/genre that unfortunately has an image in it!  Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 1132368643

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

All wrong!

Even wronger!!!

lol!

Laughing

Most amusing!!!

Oh good God. That area is full of shiny buildings that reflect sunlight every which way and cast shadows in different directions.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

All wrong!

Even wronger!!!

lol!

Laughing

Most amusing!!!

The shadows are wrong. Totally wrong.   Also, the shadows beneath the cars are darker, and the other shadows paler, this just doesn't happen. Also, the meters seem to have different shadow directions. Which seems most odd.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Are you on a wind up HT?

Being a painter I study shadow, and they are right.  Light from overhead slightly to the left.

It's FUCKING GOOGLE STREETVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:56 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Facts:
A.) tommy has zero concept of time of day
B.) F-Stop for photo imagery
C.) speed necessary for photo inhancements
D.) shadows/shadowing/back lighting/sun angles and proptions to building heights & angles
E.) height variations/extremes from tallest to shortest ie. tall building to the left and shortest object = auto to the right
F.) time of day and camera angle
all that equates to = Tommykins is our resident Village Idiot that has now assumed his Caption Chaos position to ruin any thread/topic/genre that unfortunately has an image in it!  Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  - Page 2 1132368643

What backlighting? Are there two suns? I'm not entirely sure why this photo would be photoshopped, but it does seem a bit off kilter.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:56 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

All wrong!

Even wronger!!!

lol!

Laughing

Most amusing!!!

The shadows are wrong. Totally wrong.   Also, the shadows beneath the cars are darker, and the other shadows paler, this just doesn't happen.  Also, the meters seem to have different shadow directions.  Which seems most odd.

Does it?
Because you say so, show up some evidence because hearsay, does count for nothing?

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:57 pm

sassy wrote:Are you on a wind up HT?

Being a painter I study shadow, and they are right.  Light from overhead slightly to the left.

It's FUCKING GOOGLE STREETVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do the car shadows face in the opposite direction from the meters and the building? I'm not saying this has been photoshopped, I'm just questioning things.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next