NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him

+5
Raggamuffin
eddie
Syl
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Empty Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:46 pm

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. The look on this police officer's face is easily double.

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Tuovu-dallas-artist-1
Credit: Robert Moore / Facebook
During the shootings in Dallas, a local photographer named Robert Moore was caught in the crossfire.
"I spent 2 hours last night crouching behind a car at Lamar and Main, trying to 'GET SMALL! GET SMALL!"

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Tbu2z-dallas-artist-2
"Much of it was with this guy."

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Ruj66-dallas-artist-3
"I dont know his name but I will never forget him."

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1592/Dallas-Photographer-Trapped-In-Shooting-Captures-Powerful-Photos-Of-The-Police-Officer-Protecting-Him#PTdv2kISlLPVfp7v.99

Last edited by Ben Reilly on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Resized photos)

Back to top Go down

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Empty Re: Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:51 pm

I can't see a thing. Looks like the side of a car, with lots of bright lights.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Empty Re: Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:I can't see a thing.  Looks like the side of a car, with lots of bright lights.

Then use the link

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:54 pm

Oh do come off it dodge...!

After all I've been saying about photoshop fakery lately...!?

Most amusing!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Oh do come off it dodge...!
Most amusing!!!

lol!
INDEED, and all you've proven to the rational thinking adults is - how much electricity did you take the last time were trying to re-create that accident scenario ?   Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Electric_shock

As far as your images, Didge ...I can't imagine being stuck in that position for so long - tensed nerves and muscle spasms would have me in extreme pain in short order.  UGH  Quite a photo image, for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Oh do come off it dodge...!

Most amusing!!!

lol!

Yes you the non=expert who I take with a pinch of salt and why would they even lie Tommy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:58 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Oh do come off it dodge...!
Most amusing!!!

lol!
INDEED, and all you've proven to the rational thinking adults is - how much electricity did you take the last time were trying to re-create that accident scenario ?   Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Electric_shock

As far as your images, Didge ...I can't imagine being stuck in that position for so long - tensed nerves and muscle spasms would have me in extreme pain in short order.  UGH  Quite a photo image, for sure!

That is because you are old and not young

Again I think its funny how both of you with no evidence make false claims and hijack the thread

Take that is your first warning than unless you produce any you will be reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:00 pm

It's true that a photo can say more than a thousand words.

The photo of the fireman running up the stairs of the world trade centre on 9/11 is unforgettable. Everyone else was pushing to get down the stairs, he was rushing up to see if he could save lives.

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Tumblr_lnjq5b4Hxy1qavk9io1_400
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Empty NP, WHINER ...I'll put you back on IGNORE~~~

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Lordfo10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Didge, you read 4ever's post wrong.
Her first part was to Tommy then the second part to you: she says she can't imagine being stuck in that position as it would cause her great discomfort then tells you it's a great photo.

How did you read that so wrong?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:08 pm

eddie wrote:Didge, you read 4ever's post wrong.
Her first part was to Tommy then the second part to you: she says she can't imagine being stuck in that position as it would cause her great discomfort then tells you it's a great photo.

How did you read that so wrong?

Did not read anything wrong and you are supposed to be a mod,. that is thread hijacking so do your job, as I need no advice from you

Got it?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:33 pm

You read her post wrong.
Ask her. Ask anyone.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Dodge... if you can't tell that the pics you posted in op are full of photoshopped fakery... then you need to do some research into tell tale give away signs... and look into online sites and software tools that you can use to check them out...!!!

As a kid I was always very good at 'spot the difference' and 'wordsearch' games... and I still have an eye for detail...

Syl... not denying any of the immense levels of braveness and heroism shown by any of the emergency services on 9/11... but that particular picture is a mock up...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:37 pm

eddie wrote:You read her post wrong.
Ask her. Ask anyone.

I do not need to ask anyone, I am more concerned why again you ignore people breaking the rules which you have added to where this thread is now ruined, if this had been me or certain others you would have your nickers in a twist

Again you show a complete lack of balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Dodge... if you can't tell that the pics you posted in op are full of photoshopped fakery... then you need to do some research into tell tale give away signs... and look into online sites and software tools that you can use to check them out...!!!

As a kid I was always very good at 'spot the difference' and 'wordsearch' games... and I still have an eye for detail...

Syl... not denying any of the immense levels of braveness and heroism shown by any of the emergency services on 9/11... but that particular picture is a mock up...

Again zero evidence, just a load of waffle

Unless you have proof, your claims are menaingless

So either put up or shut up

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I don't believe that pic of the fireman was a mock up.
I read that he was presumed dead....the building collapsed soon after the photo was taken by an office worker going down the stairs.
When it was found he had reported back to his unit, he (his name is Mike Keho) he was hailed a hero. He denies this and hates the fame that pic brought, specially as some of his workmates never made it back.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Syl wrote:It's true that a photo can say more than a thousand words.

The photo of the  fireman running up the stairs of the world trade centre on 9/11 is unforgettable. Everyone else was pushing to get down the stairs, he was rushing up to see if he could save lives.

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Tumblr_lnjq5b4Hxy1qavk9io1_400

Who took the photo?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:It's true that a photo can say more than a thousand words.

The photo of the  fireman running up the stairs of the world trade centre on 9/11 is unforgettable. Everyone else was pushing to get down the stairs, he was rushing up to see if he could save lives.

Who took the photo?

The guy standing in front of him just above him on the stairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:16 pm

According to articles published since about fireman Mike Keho....a man named John Labriola who had an office on the 71st floor took the pic.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:43 pm

This thread is about the story in the op...

If the corroborating evidence is the dodgy pictures ...then there isn't any evidence...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:56 pm

eddie wrote:You read her post wrong.
Ask her. Ask anyone.

Yes, I saw it too. 4Eva's post was very friendly to him, and then he comes out and attacks her. I'm like, WTF?

I think didge has insulted so many people that he expects everyone to be against him. Too bad...he ruined his own thread.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:59 am

Tommy Monk wrote:This thread is about the story in the op...

If the corroborating evidence is the dodgy pictures ...then there isn't any evidence...

Which means you have zero evidence

@ Quill, do stop your immaturity, this thread was ruined by people of your childish age group and the fact you hate white cops, seen so far on multiple threads.
There is nothing to seperate you from other racists, accpt you are a self hating white

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:28 am

Tommy every single picture that's been posted up recently, is a photoshop fake, according to you.

Now I don't mind listening, as I am no way near as closed-minded as most on here when it comes to this kind of thing, but can you tell me why anyone would want to photoshop this picture?
Give me a valid reason.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:39 am

eddie wrote:Tommy every single picture that's been posted up recently, is a photoshop fake, according to you.

Now I don't mind listening, as I am no way near as closed-minded as most on here when it comes to this kind of thing, but can you tell me why anyone would want to photoshop this picture?
Give me a valid reason.

He's a scumbag dipshit, that’s all the reason he needs.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:22 pm

I can't help it if people like posting up pictures that are faked...

And it's not up to me to have to explain who made them or why...

Just look at the cycling sign in all 3 and the wing mirrors...

Pic 3 with gun... nobody holds a gun like that like that...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:29 pm

@ Ben and eddie....

cheers

TOMMY'S the ultimate scumbag...

HE DOESN'T supply one scrap of evidence to back any of his nonsense..

SIMPLY expects everyone to believe all of his lies.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Just look closely at the pictures and the evidence is right there in front of your eyes!!!

And I always back up my claims... whereas all you ever do Is pop up with the same insults time after time...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Just look closely at the pictures and the evidence is right there in front of your eyes!!!

And I always back up my claims... whereas all you ever do Is pop up with the same insults time after time...

The bib....true.
Not sure why some people cant just disagree without hurling insults.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Just look closely at the pictures and the evidence is right there in front of your eyes!!!

The bib....true.
Not sure why some people cant just disagree without hurling insults.

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  I-dont-know-smiley-emoticon  but most likely the method and continual NON-STOP method of his ignorant diatribe insulting posts about any image placed any where on this community, since his 2minute training session on what to look for when fact checking a image!

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Empty by Tommy Monk Today at 7:22 am
I can't help it if people like posting up pictures that are faked...
And it's not up to me to have to explain who made them or why...

Ya, it might be that:
a.) Tommykins is full of crap
b.) Tommykins does his delivery in the most insulting manner possible
c.) now every one thinks he really is a nut-job Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Yes........but if you think someone is full of BS why not simply not read them?

If Tommy believes that all the pics are photoshopped he is entitled to think that. He may be right he may be wrong but that's his opinion.

I just don't see the benefit of swearing and insulting people just because we dont like the way they put their point across. scratch

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Idea

NOTICE HOW  Syl, Ragg's and company never seem to notice the way that their friends Tommy, Stormee (and to a much lesser degree Horatio..), are so insulting, abusive, ignorant and just plain rude in their comments about foreigners, immigrants, native Americans/Aussies/Africans, Asians...

And yet, whenever Ben, veya, Quill, sassy, 4ever2, and a couple of others -- including my most humble self, have the very audacity to complain about their assorted bigotries and scumbagginess, then the Tommy and Stormee cheer squad are straight onto the job..

Claiming that veya, Ben, sassy, Quill and/or me are somehow far-and-away the most vile, disgusting and rude "racists" on this site  !

TALK ABOUT their collectively being "none so blind as those that will not see.."
Says more about their common state of mind, then it says about the rest of us...        Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:30 pm

Syl wrote:Yes........but if you think someone is full of BS why not simply not read them?

If Tommy believes that all the pics are photoshopped he is entitled to think that. He may be right he may be wrong but that's his opinion.

I just don't see the benefit of swearing and insulting people just because we dont like the way they put their point across.  scratch
Stroll on over and take a peek at how the mental midget went after the community board owner for those nice photo's about the bars/clubs that he has BEEN IN to have a drink or too!  Then tell me I/we should behave ourselves differently then what Tommykins dishes out to all of us when he wants to and just keep hacking away at his ignorant POV even when it's WRONG and VILE!  

We've all been subjected to his rude/vile/acidic lying BS and he needs to STOP IT.  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:41 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:@  Ben and eddie....

cheers

TOMMY'S the ultimate scumbag...

HE DOESN'T supply one scrap of evidence to back any of his nonsense..

SIMPLY expects everyone to believe all of his lies.

I never called Tommy a scumbag. I simply don't know why he thinks every single pic is photoshopped.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:42 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

NOTICE HOW  Syl, Ragg's and company never seem to notice the way that their friends Tommy, Stormee (and to a much lesser degree Horatio..), are so insulting, abusive, ignorant and just plain rude in their comments about foreigners, immigrants, native Americans/Aussies/Africans, Asians...

And yet, whenever Ben, veya, Quill, sassy, 4ever2, and a couple of others -- including my most humble self, have the very audacity to complain about their assorted bigotries and scumbagginess, then the Tommy and Stormee cheer squad are straight onto the job..

Claiming that veya, Ben, sassy, Quill and/or me are somehow far-and-away the most vile, disgusting and rude "racists" on this site  !

TALK ABOUT their collectively being "none so blind as those that will not see.."
Says more about their common state of mind, then it says about the rest of us...        Suspect

You wont ever see me agreeing with posts I consider racist. You wont ever see me nodding approval when someone comes out with foul mouthed abuse against anyone.

I don't have a problem with any of the people you mention, I don't put you in the same league as them tbh, they usually have something of interest to say, you just seem to pop up when someone you disapprove of is under fire....to add pointless abuse

In short....you bring the "cheer squad" mentality to the forum....and not much else imo.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:45 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Syl wrote:Yes........but if you think someone is full of BS why not simply not read them?

I just don't see the benefit of swearing and insulting people just because we dont like the way they put their point across.  scratch
Stroll on over and take a peek at how the mental midget went after the community board owner for those nice photo's about the bars/clubs that he has BEEN IN to have a drink or too!  Then tell me I/we should behave ourselves differently then what Tommykins dishes out to all of us when he wants to and just keep hacking away at his ignorant POV even when it's WRONG and VILE!  

We've all been subjected to his rude/vile/acidic lying BS and he needs to STOP IT.  Twisted Evil

I've had my run ins with him too. I managed not to resort back to 5th grade in response though. Razz

Laters. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:58 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Tommy giving an opnion about a photo off the internet is not being "wrong and vile"
How was he wrong and vile to Ben? They're not Ben's personal photos and Tommy wasn't even rude.

I am questioning Tommy about his apparent lack of belief in any pics but I haven't allowed it to wind me up, or got into a huge fight with him nor am I even bothered if he wants to think what he thinks.

And how is an opinion now considered " rude/vile/acidic lying"?

You may not like his opinion but he's entitled to it and he isn't any ruder than anyone else on here.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:33 pm

eddie wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:Stroll on over and take a peek at how the mental midget went after the community board owner for those nice photo's about the bars/clubs that he has BEEN IN to have a drink or too!  Then tell me I/we should behave ourselves differently then what Tommykins dishes out to all of us when he wants to and just keep hacking away at his ignorant POV even when it's WRONG and VILE!  

Tommy giving an opnion about a photo off the internet is not being "wrong and vile"
How was he wrong and vile to Ben? They're not Ben's personal photos and Tommy wasn't even rude.

I am questioning Tommy about his apparent lack of belief in any pics but I haven't allowed it to wind me up, or got into a huge fight with him nor am I even bothered if he wants to think what he thinks.

And how is an opinion now considered " rude/vile/acidic lying"?

You may not like his opinion but he's entitled to it and he isn't any ruder than anyone else on here.
Well, when in his 25+ posts all within 1 day just about 'fakery/photochoped' images that 'he's deemed to be just that'; he's told the members that they are FAKE/called members names =Sasquatch/liars - and his approach is and continues to be stalking - doesn't meet your criteria for bending rules  Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  2190311264

His escalating behavior just derails the topic with this immature annoying behavior and seems to be stamped with your seal of approval. 

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  1584          GOT IT!   Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  919144451    

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:39 pm

A much lesser degree is it now? Do you mean I'm less of a racist, less of a liar, less of an Aborigine Veya abusing beotch?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:47 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

A much lesser degree is it now?   Do you mean I'm less of a racist, less of a liar, less of an Aborigine Veya abusing beotch?

No, but you are reduced to only playing the tambourine.

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Stock-photo-two-retro-blonde-s-hippie-girls-making-music-with-acoustic-guitar-and-tambourine-outdoor-in-151145465

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

A much lesser degree is it now?   Do you mean I'm less of a racist, less of a liar, less of an Aborigine Veya abusing beotch?

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  Stock-photo-two-retro-blonde-s-hippie-girls-making-music-with-acoustic-guitar-and-tambourine-outdoor-in-151145465

THAT'S PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!!!!!1
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:03 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

THAT'S PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!!!!!1

Yes...but only by the rest of the band...

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  6a00d834515c6d69e200e54f4520668834-640wi

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:13 pm

Photographer Robert Moore and the police officer who protected him deserve better than having some jackass like Tommy call them liars, that's why I rightly pointed out what scum Tommy is.

If he ever went through something like that, he'd be incensed if someone said he'd made it all up.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:26 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Photographer Robert Moore and the police officer who protected him deserve better than having some jackass like Tommy call them liars, that's why I rightly pointed out what scum Tommy is.

If he ever went through something like that, he'd be incensed if someone said he'd made it all up.

It's a revolting thing to do, they watched people being killed and some bastard idiot on a forum calls them liars.

I'll tell you what has been photoshopped - TOMMY.   He's not really a human being, he's a made up arsehole in a computer pretending to be a real person.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Idea

I DOUBT that a dickwit like Tommy even knows what 'Photoshop' actually is..

It's probably just a new term he's picked up on his regular trawling through his fave white supremacist and neo-nazi websites..

What a Face
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Thanks to the sensible people here...

And Ben... I only said the pics were photoshopped... which they clearly are...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thanks to the sensible people here...

And Ben... I only said the pics were photoshopped... which they clearly are...

You're calling Robert Moore a liar, pure and simple. Your opinion is less than worthless.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:52 pm

IT APPEARS that Tommy still doesn't know what Photoshop actually is, y'all notice !!!

IF HE can't tell us what it actually is, then how can he expect anyone to believe that he knows what he's talking about ???

Dallas Photographer Trapped In Shooting Captures Powerful Photos Of The Police Officer Protecting Him  3489511464
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:53 pm

The pics are clearly photoshopped...

I'd be lying if I said I thought they weren't...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:16 pm

Okay, but WHY?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Why what?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next