NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florida shooting - police officer assigned to school didn't go inside

+3
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Go down

Florida shooting - police officer assigned to school didn't go inside  Empty Florida shooting - police officer assigned to school didn't go inside

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:35 am

Fucking coward.

Florida school shooting: Security footage was on 26-minute delay
By Chuck Johnston, Jamiel Lynch and Dakin Andone, CNN
Updated 2 hours ago Feb 22, 2018
Parkland, Florida (CNN) - The school resource deputy at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, waited outside the school building as the shooting unfolded last week, officials said.
Scot Peterson never went in after taking a position on the west side of the building, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said at a Thursday afternoon news conference.
Peterson resigned after he was suspended without pay by Israel pending an internal investigation into his actions during the shooting that left 17 people dead, Israel said. Peterson was eligible for retirement.
Israel made the decision to suspend Peterson -- who was armed and in uniform at the time of the shooting -- after interviewing the deputy and reviewing footage and witness statements, he said.
"What I saw was a deputy arrive at the west side of building 12, take up a position," Israel said of the video. "And he never went in."
Israel told reporters Peterson should have "[w]ent in. Addressed the killer. Killed the killer." Instead, the deputy waited outside for about four minutes. During that time, Israel said, Peterson got on his radio and took a position where he could see the western entry of the building.
Asked how he felt watching the footage, Israel said: "Devastated. Sick to my stomach. There are no words. These families lost their children. We lost coaches. I've been to the funerals, I've been to the homes. ... I've been to the vigils. It's just -- there are no words."
CNN was attempting to reach Peterson for comment.
Israel said two other deputies have been placed on restrictive duty while the sheriff's office investigates their actions during calls to the gunman's home before the shooting.
Since 2008, he said, the sheriff's office was involved in 23 calls involving either Nikolas Cruz or his brother. During some of the calls -- which were both in person and on the phone -- deputies met with Cruz's mother.
After speaking with the internal affairs department, Israel decided to put the deputies on restrictive duty while his office investigates "whether or not they could have done more, or should have done more," he said.
Security footage was on 20-minute delay during shooting
Officials also reported Thursday that surveillance footage from the school shooting was not shown live, as responding officers initially thought.
According to Coral Springs Police Chief Tony Pustizzi, the footage had been rewound, and police were watching it on a 20-minute delay, leading them to believe the gunman, Nikolas Cruz, was still in the building when he was long gone.
"The delay never put us in a situation where any kids' lives were in danger, any teachers lives were in danger," Pustizzi said at a news conference Thursday afternoon.
When officers arrived on the scene of the shooting, he said, they wanted to gain access to the security footage to learn what happened and where the perpetrator could be.
But last Wednesday the footage was rewound, Pustizzi told reporters. At some point, there was a miscommunication and officers believed they were watching real-time footage.
"The issue was more of a communications failure on who was reviewing the tape, letting our guys know that it was a 20-minute delay in what they were reviewing," Pustizzi said.
The Sun Sentinel first reported the delay in surveillance footage.
The rewound footage did not put any lives in danger, Pustizzi said, but it "did cause some confusion" when officers entered the school.
"At first the the guys are hearing, 'Oh he's on the second floor,'" Pustizzi said in the news conference. "Well it's not true. Because we have people on the second floor, and the people are saying, 'No, he's not on the second floor.'"
The Broward County School district said in a statement that its security system footage could be reviewed in both real-time or be rewound to see events that were previously recorded.
"During the immediate response to the event, the system was being viewed in real-time and the recorded footage was being viewed to retrace the actions of the shooter," the statement said, adding that the district no longer had access to the footage or the server it was stored on because investigating authorities have it.
Gunman was already at Walmart
While the rewound footage might not have increased the number of casualties, it did hamper efforts to locate the gunman.
"Somebody would say, 'He's on the second floor,' and we had guys on the second floor saying, 'We're on the second floor, we don't see him.' That's when we figured out there's a tape delay," Pustizzi told the Sun Sentinel.
According to police scanner traffic from the streaming website Broadcastify, at 2:43 p.m. on February 14, police found someone to give them access to the school's security footage.
"I got a guy here outside the building that can get cameras," says one voice. "We're going to go inside and go get to the cameras."
By 2:54 p.m., police were watching the gunman make his way through the building, according to the dispatch audio. But the suspect had fled the building 26 minutes earlier at 2:28 p.m., according to a preliminary timeline provided by the Broward County Sheriff's Office.
By 2:50 p.m., the suspect had already bought a drink at a Subway restaurant inside a Walmart store and left on foot, four minutes before scanner traffic said the gunman was still on the second floor of the school.
At 3:02 p.m., when the Broward County timeline says Cruz briefly stopped at a nearby McDonald's, an officer says the suspect dropped a bag near a stairwell. Another officer asks if the footage is a recording.
"Yes, sir. It's about a 20-minute delay," the first officer says. "They're following him on video on the camera. They had him exiting the building, running south."
At 3:41 p.m., Cruz was identified and taken into custody.
UPDATE: This story has been updated to reflect new information from the Coral Springs Police Department.
©️ 2018 Cable News Network, Inc
A Time Warner Company
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Florida shooting - police officer assigned to school didn't go inside  Empty Re: Florida shooting - police officer assigned to school didn't go inside

Post by veya_victaous Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:11 am

"[w]ent in. Addressed the killer. Killed the killer."
And rode off into the Sunset on His White horse wearing his White hat
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Florida shooting - police officer assigned to school didn't go inside  Empty Re: Florida shooting - police officer assigned to school didn't go inside

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:24 am

Arrow

He was a lone deputy..

Not the sheriff.
Not a police officer;  especially not a SWAT officer..

Maybe he could have found and shot the shooter.
Or maybe there would have been 18 dead..

I think some people are watching too many TV shows...

That bastard sheriff is only covering his own arse, by laying the blame solely onto his deputies..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:55 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Arrow

He was a lone deputy..

Not the sheriff.
Not a police officer;  especially not a SWAT officer..

Maybe he could have found and shot the shooter.  
Or maybe there would have been 18 dead..

I think some people are watching too many TV shows...

That bastard sheriff is only covering his own arse, by laying the blame solely onto his deputies..

He was the school resource officer. That means the school is his beat and it's his job to protect it. He had that job for the last 9 years. He is most definitely a cop and has been trained over and over on this very scenario. You enter the building and engage the shooter. There are dozens of cops on the way to help. Your job is to buy time or kill the shooter.

Basically, he was a firefighter who wouldn't enter a burning building to rescue kids.

Ben is correct. He's a fucking coward and can now no longer work as a law enforcement officer. Too bad he didn't retire 2 weeks ago.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:19 pm

Sounds like a coward to me.
If its his job to protect the kids and the school, and he is  armed with a weapon to do so, why was he hiding outside?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:35 pm

I feel quite sorry for him. The guilt & recriminations!! 

But it's a travesty that his presence gave a false sense of security to those kids and their parents.

Go back to the drawing board, guys - and take your marbles with you this time.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:51 pm

There are questions. He waited outside for some 5-minutes. Why? Has anyone heard his side?

Don't know if I feel as strongly as Wolf, but there are questions.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Syl wrote:Sounds like a coward to me.
If its his job to protect the kids and the school, and he is  armed with a weapon to do so, why was he hiding outside?

Every American knows he's a cop. In many parts of the country the Sheriff's department is the only law. You call 911 and a Sherriffs deputy shows up.

Also, with the possible exception of Quill, we all know how this works because it's drilled at every police department in this country. DO NOT WAIT OUTSIDE!! Rhe quicker you engage to shooter, the more lives will be saved. Call us backwards ads reprrobates, but Americans understand how mass shootings go down. It's a race to get the shooters engaged. That's why big schools have cops assigned to them now. To act as a deterrent or a combatant if necessary. Those kids didn't need a fucking spectator watching from the outside. Their parents taxes didn't pay for the cop to sit around and watch. My 86 year old mother could have done that.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:53 pm

Trump is suggesting teachers should be armed.
I could see cases of pupils with murder on their minds over powering the teacher and taking their weapons.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Syl wrote:Trump is suggesting teachers should be armed.
I could see cases of pupils with murder on their minds over powering the teacher and taking their weapons.

Odd, then why has there not been cases off pupils over powering security guards armed at school?

I mean there has been armed security for many years at many US schools

Surely based on your premises, we would see many examples of this, where pupils have planned to over power security gurads, for their weapons?

I could see your point, if of course pupils had little access to guns, but they already do with families that own guns. Or how easily it is to obtain illegal guns in the US. Hence why you would be hard pressed to show any security guards being over powered by students.

Hence arming teachers would unlikely create such a situation. As pupils, as seen can easily gain access to guns. Having said that, Jews in France, are protected by armed guards within their schools. Where France has strict gun laws. I see no evidence again of these armed guards being over powered by pupils.

It shows such an option requires skilled planning and then you have the possibility. A high one, that the plan would fail. In that you would not actually be able to gain access to their guns and even more face the poosibility of dying doing so. Thus denying them of their main goal. To kill many pupils and gain notoriety and attention, they have seeked throughout life. They are negative people, unble to face the world and what it brings. Thus easily led by hate.

Its not a viable plan, when the easier option will always be obtaining illegally.

Now this is what the gun companies are certainly complicit and a major proplem. In the illegal gun trade.

Like I said, hate and relative poverty are what leads to most homicides.

Now I back strong laws on gun access, but what people fail to do is tackle the problems that lead to homicides in the first place

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:19 pm

It's possible, but not likely. Also, I could see teachers keeping them in small easily accessed safes during the day. A fully loaded large frame handgun is heavy. I also think many teachers would prefer that people didnt know which ones actually were carrying, and concealing a handgun is harder than most people think. It would also add to the deterrent effect if no one knew which teacher could shoot back.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Didge wrote:

Odd, then why has there not been cases off pupils over powering security guards armed at school?

Surely based on your premises, we would see many examples of this, where pupils have planned to over power security gurads, for their weapons?

I could see your point, if of course pupils had little access to guns, but they already do with families that own guns. Or how easily it is to obtain illegal guns in the US. Hence why you would be hard pressed to show any security guards being over powered by students.

Hence arming teachers would unlikely create such a situation. As pupils, as seen can easily gain access to guns. Having said that, Jews in France, are protected by armed guards within their schools. Where France has strict gun laws. I see no evidence again of these armed guards being over powered by pupils.

It shows such an option requires skilled planning and then you have the possibility. A high one, that the plan would fail. In that you would not actually be able to gain access to their guns and even more face the poosibility of dying doing so. Thus denying them of their main goal. To kill many pupils and gain notoriety and attention, they have seeked throughout life. They are negative people, unble to face the world and what it brings. Thus easily led by hate.

Its not a viable plan, when the easier option will always be obtaining illegally.

Now this is what the gun companies are certainly complicit and a major proplem. In the illegal gun trade.

Now I back strong laws on gun access, but what people fail to do is tackle the problems that lead to homicides in the first place

Maddogs response makes sense, just arm certain teachers, actually I think that was Trumps point too...certain teachers would have concealed weapons.

Whether that would help matters or not who knows, but if the armed officer assigned to the school was hiding outside instead of getting involved, and teachers inside the school had access to a gun, in the situation here....its possible lives could have been saved.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Maddogs response makes sense, just arm certain teachers, actually I think that was Trumps point too...certain teachers would have concealed weapons.

Whether that would help matters or not who knows, but if the armed officer assigned to the school was hiding outside instead of getting involved, and teachers inside the school had access to a gun, in the situation here....its possible lives could have been saved.

So what did not make sense in my post?

You always have to factor in that some people are cowards, when you have armed security guards.

Sadly you often do not find that out, untill something tragically happens

The reality is this though, how many schools due to having armed guards, have seriously prevented many spree killers?

Again the main issue here is not around the guns itself. They are a means to an end, one that can and does cause massive casulaties.

Its getting to the core of the problem that leads people to crime itself. Often relative poverty and hate.

Thus society is failing in both aspects, when they fail to tackle either problems.

Israel has been able to take away the guns from many Palestinian extremists and terrorists. The knife intifada that Israel experenced. Shows and proves you can have the best security measures in the world, but that when people are brainwashed with hate. Even more, a warped belief its righteous to murder innocent civillians and that even more, its a free pass into their heaven if you die trying. That a henious crime is actually seen, as the ultimate righteous act. That provides a get out claus that any person has done wrong, ensured to suffer an eternity in pain. That Jihad martydom, wipes the slate clean? That very strict gun laws fails to prevent those so hateful, from commiting homicide. They will find other means, to obtain their notoriety.

You find the same dangeroeus babble in Christian beliefs, based around simply believeing in Jesus, to then have all sins forgiven.

Its the hate and relative poverty you need to tackle. We have seen the conlfict continue in Israel since its birth. As many Arabs are taught to hate Israel and want it to cease to exists, all based around religious beliefs. It ensures a continued long line of guillible people willing to take up a hateful cause.

So whether you have strong gun laws or not, those determined with hate and a view they will be deemed righteous. So plays on the negative conscience and those seeking notoriety and attention. It provides them with an excuse and a belief, that murdering innocent civillians, is the best way in order to be saved. Hence how we have to tackle the hate taught, to tackle that unique problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Arming teachers just escalates the fight. If you could get teachers to carry weapons, you would create a Keystone Kops situation, in which teachers are shooting at each other while the culprit gets away. Stray bullets would be another source of injury.

In a situation like Parkland, its mayhem...panic is everywhere and it's hard to figure who is doing what, and who is good guy and who is bad. Keep in mind, you are blind to the situation: how many shooters; who are they; what is their purpose; who are they looking for; etc. You have to make guesses, and you are gambling with lives.

The Federal government would have to underwrite school districts, as there would surely be lawsuits by reason of undertaking the responsibility. Cover-ups would ensue. I could see Grand Jury investigations. The people would get screwed a second time, when a Republican administration came in with low-ball offers.

It smells of just another government layer, perhaps a following bureaucracy, and more red tape.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:Arming teachers just escalates the fight.  If you could get teachers to carry weapons, you would create a Keystone Kops situation, in which teachers are shooting at each other while the culprit gets away.  Stray bullets would be another source of injury.

In a situation like Parkland, its mayhem...panic is everywhere and it's hard to figure who is doing what, and who is good guy and who is bad.  Keep in mind, you are blind to the situation: how many shooters; who are they; what is their purpose; who are they looking for; etc.  You have to make guesses, and you are gambling with lives.

The Federal government would have to underwrite school districts, as there would surely be lawsuits by reason of undertaking the responsibility.  Cover-ups would ensue.  I could see Grand Jury investigations.  The people would get screwed a second time, when a Republican administration came in with low-ball offers.

It smells of just another government layer, perhaps a following bureaucracy, and more red tape.

How would it escalate the problem

We already have armed security within schools?

How would it be a keystone cop situation? When in many school shootings, its unarmed teachers giving their lives to save others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:24 pm

More guns in the mix. More confusion. More people who have no idea what they are doing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:More guns in the mix.  More confusion.  More people who have no idea what they are doing.

So where there is even less guns in the mix, there is hate and people able to stab people. How does thet happen, based on your premise?

Where is the problem here?

The hate or guns?

Its a very simple mathematical soution

Yes more guns means more gun deaths.

What that logical mathematical equation fails to factor, is more hate and relative poverty. More deaths no matter whether there is more guns or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:49 pm

If armed teachers are responding to school shootings, they'd have to wear uniforms as well to keep the police from shooting them. Just what we need - our children being taught by armed, uniformed government agents.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:If armed teachers are responding to school shootings, they'd have to wear uniforms as well to keep the police from shooting them. Just what we need - our children being taught by armed, uniformed government agents.

Really?

So the armed Police cannot tell the difference in the main between someone 15 and someone 25+?

Where already in some schools they wear uniform?

And the teachers dont?

Its a simple mathematical equation to think about here.

You already have a stupid and easy ridiculous way for teens to gain access to guns.

Until you solve that problem and the problem that leads people to crime, what is always the best course of action?

Defensive measures right?

Bollards on London Bridge, to stop car rammings.

Armed Police at main public stations

Armed guards at schools

Do you see the connection here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:09 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:If armed teachers are responding to school shootings, they'd have to wear uniforms as well to keep the police from shooting them. Just what we need - our children being taught by armed, uniformed government agents.

Really?

So the armed Police cannot tell the difference in the main between someone 15 and someone 25+?

And the teachers dont?

You already have a stupid and easy ridiculous way for teens to gain access to guns.

Until you solve that problem and the problem that leads people to crime, what is always the best course of action?

Armed guards at schools

https://web.archive.org/web/20160202082123/http://www.nytimes.com/1994/11/08/us/man-fires-shotgun-in-school-killing-one-and-injuring-3.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:13 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Really?

And the teachers dont?

Armed guards at schools

https://web.archive.org/web/20160202082123/http://www.nytimes.com/1994/11/08/us/man-fires-shotgun-in-school-killing-one-and-injuring-3.html

Is that it?

How many armed security, have prevented many spree killings simple by their presence?

Due to the rarety, would that not also suggest, the Police would look to target someone agressive or defensive?

You know when someones argument is desperate. Is when they cannot reason their case, but throw in one link, as if that proves their point.

I mean if that was cause to stop any measure, every single defensive measure would never be applied

Its about weighing up the risks.

Something you clearly have not demonstrated

The man here wore camouflage clothing.

Did you miss that part?

How many teachers wear that when teaching a school civillian class?

Not only that, this gunman, did not target any children, but adults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:59 pm

I thought about that too.

They could put on a vest or a cap that designates them to the police.

That doesn't mean the cops still wont shoot them though. I'm getting to the point where I think it might be best for the cops to stay outside and let the teachers handle it. It's not like the cops want to go in there anyway.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:04 am

Scot Peterson, the Marjory Stoneman Douglas school resource officer who declined to confront alleged mass killer Nikolas Cruz in the midst of his attack, wasn't alone in remaining safely away from the massacre: three Broward County sheriff's deputies waited outside the school as well.

When Coral Springs police officers arrived on scene, they discovered several officers who "had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles...and not one of them had gone into the school," according to a CNN report that described the Coral Springs officers as "stunned and upset" to discover that no one else in law enforcement had dared to take on the shooter.

This news isn't exactly surprising, given that we already knew Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel had suspended two other officers—in addition to Peterson, who has resigned—for their conduct during the mass shooting. Perhaps Israel is not directly responsible for his officer's behavior, though there are other questions he should answer about Broward County's myriad failures in preventing the massacre.

Stoneman Douglas. Broward County. Florida's Department of Families and Children. The FBI. Where does this story of unfathomable government incompetence end?

http://reason.com/blog/2018/02/23/3-broward-county-police-officers-made-no

The incompetence knows no bounds. The people of Broward County need a refund for the non existant police force they have been paying for.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:28 am

Another problem is the mad professor...

You wanna arm this guy? He's got a Bannon-like feel to 'im. Cool

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:46 am

Didge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Really?

And the teachers dont?

Armed guards at schools

Is that it?

How many armed security, have prevented many spree killings simple by their presence?

Due to the rarety, would that not also suggest, the Police would look to target someone agressive or defensive?

You know when someones argument is desperate. Is when they cannot reason their case, but throw in one link, as if that proves their point.

I mean if that was cause to stop any measure, every single defensive measure would never be applied

Its about weighing up the risks.

Something you clearly have not demonstrated

The man here wore camouflage clothing.

Did you miss that part?

How many teachers wear that when teaching a school civillian class?

Not only that, this gunman, did not target any children, but adults.

But they don't know all that at the time, with hindsight it is easy but in reality these situation even when not in schools are chaotic and know one knows exactly what is going on.
factor in nerves and fear and it is easy for something to go wrong.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:58 am

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/19/texas-sheriff-who-allows-teachers-to-carry-firearms-leaves-msnbcs-jaw-on-the-floor/

There are already schools near Ben and I that have had armed teachers for years. Look.at the signs they post outside. Those are enough to stop most lunatics.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:22 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:Sounds like a coward to me.

Every American knows he's a cop. In many parts of the country the Sheriff's department is the only law. You call 911 and a Sherriffs deputy shows up.

Also, with the possible exception of Quill, we all know how this works because it's drilled at every police department in this country. DO NOT WAIT OUTSIDE!! Rhe quicker you engage to shooter, the more lives will be saved.  Call us backwards ads reprrobates, but Americans understand how mass shootings go down.  It's a race to get the shooters engaged.  That's why big schools have cops assigned to them now.  To act as a deterrent or a combatant if necessary.  Those kids didn't need a fucking spectator watching from the outside.  Their parents taxes didn't pay for the cop to sit around and watch.  My 86 year old mother could have done that.  

Rolling Eyes

More outright lying bullshit from the redneck fantasist coward DopeyDawg...

Making up crap to cover his raging stupidity, after seeing veya and Quill easily dismantling his pathetic arguments..

Basketball
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:33 pm

Come on guys, this school deputy was little more than a glorified janitor with a gun. No ordinary school can afford to  pay someone well enough to risk their lives by running into the path of a hail of bullets to confront a mass killer, it goes against all our natural survival instincts. You'd need to pay that person a colossal salary and train them to a high standard.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:35 pm

All schools and colleges already have a janitor whose presence is to deter small time criminals, vandals, petty thieves, paedos, perverts from entering the premises.  These glorified janitors and security guards cannot be expected to cope with the hard core stuff - crazed mass killers are out of their league. 

And if he was about to retire - surely every cop can identify with the fact that after a lifetime of service, he wanted to come thru those final days at work, unscathed. Florida shooting - police officer assigned to school didn't go inside  2190311264

So, what is the solution here?
Those poor kids!  Sad

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:29 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Also, with the possible exception of Quill, we all know how this works because it's drilled at every police department in this country. DO NOT WAIT OUTSIDE!! Rhe quicker you engage to shooter, the more lives will be saved.  Call us backwards ads reprrobates, but Americans understand how mass shootings go down.  It's a race to get the shooters engaged.  That's why big schools have cops assigned to them now.  To act as a deterrent or a combatant if necessary.  Those kids didn't need a fucking spectator watching from the outside.  Their parents taxes didn't pay for the cop to sit around and watch.  My 86 year old mother could have done that.  

Rolling Eyes

More outright lying bullshit from the redneck fantasist coward DopeyDawg...

Making up crap to cover his raging stupidity, after seeing veya and Quill easily dismantling his pathetic arguments..

Basketball

Simmer down. The adults are trying to talk here.

I am making nothing up. Apparently you're not as familiar with my country as you think you are. It's OK. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down