NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Queenslanders elect Racists Again

+2
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
6 posters

Go down

Stupid Queenslanders elect Racists Again  Empty Stupid Queenslanders elect Racists Again

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:27 am

While Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said her political resurrection was no more than a function of a "large number of Queenslanders voting for her", Opposition Leader Bill Shorten laid blame at the door of Greens leader Richard Di Natale, who signed up to Senate voting reforms.

Mr Carr said it would have been positive for Australia to defy a move to the political far right as has been witnessed in continental Europe and Britain.

"All countries have mischievous troublemakers and racists like Pauline Hanson in their political systems, forever whipping up racist anguish in times of economic adjustment," he said.

"It would have been nice though if Australia was one country left unblemished by this racist populism. With her there, we can't say that."

Mr Carr compared Ms Hanson's return to the 2013 emergence of Clive Palmer and his Palmer United Party senators, saying "the sooner the media ignore her the better".

"She has nothing to offer on policy, nothing to offer on the budget, no ideas and no fresh thinking on schools and hospitals," Mr Carr said.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/australian-federal-election-2016-pauline-hansons-political-comeback-an-embarrassment-to-australia-says-bob-carr-20160705-gpz2kt.html
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Stupid Queenslanders elect Racists Again  Empty Re: Stupid Queenslanders elect Racists Again

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:08 am

http://www.news.com.au/national/federal-election/jo-thornely-lists-her-favourite-one-nation-policies/news-story/99e9596e2ce054f5920db773ebe37774

hey look the same dumb policies as the Morons from UKIP

Fucking how can people that have so little knowledge about the world and the way business works be allowed to run for parliment.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Fucking Hill shepherd they are the real problem.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Stupid Queenslanders elect Racists Again  Empty Re: Stupid Queenslanders elect Racists Again

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:12 am

Stupid Queenslanders elect Racists Again  TFNO52c
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:16 am

What a Face

IN THE Newcastle Herald this morning they have quotes from both a One Nation supporter and the NSW candidate Brian Burston, that pushes their idea of "democracy" meaning that everyone's "opinion" counts and have equal weight/validity...

AS IF the fact that One Nation has got over 12% of the primary vote in some fringe electorates, somehow proves that their policies are right and everyone else is wrong..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:38 am

Hey Veya and wolfie? I heard Farage is coming over your ways to "sort your politics out"

Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:20 am

veya_victaous wrote:http://www.news.com.au/national/federal-election/jo-thornely-lists-her-favourite-one-nation-policies/news-story/99e9596e2ce054f5920db773ebe37774

Fucking how can people that have so little knowledge about the world and the way business works be allowed to run for parliment.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Fucking Hill shepherd they are the real problem.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Oh dear - you have your own "hill shepherds", and you're still trying to drag British politicians into your rants. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:11 am

well I suppose they can always demand a rerun since they dont like the result...Stamp their little feet and scream "you should have voted like me"

lefties eh...yah gotta love em......little grey men in little grey boxes, voting all the same way, for little grey policies from little grey ploiticians

and when someone doesnt ....WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HILL SHEPHERDS lets have a tantrum

and..you know the worst thing.....THEY create the circumsyances under which the far right capola can thrive Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:44 am

Lord Foul wrote:well I suppose they can always demand a rerun since they dont like the result...Stamp their little feet and scream "you should have voted like me"

lefties eh...yah gotta love em......little grey men in little grey boxes, voting all the same way, for little grey policies from little grey ploiticians

and when someone doesnt ....WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA    HILL SHEPHERDS lets have a tantrum

and..you know the worst thing.....THEY create the circumsyances under which the far right capola can thrive Rolling Eyes

Razz

ONE SMALL PROBLEM with that scenario there, Victor...

99% of the whinging and moaning is coming from the conservative side..

The only people seriously suggesting any sort of new election so far are far-right whingers.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:50 am

eddie wrote:
Hey Veya and wolfie? I heard Farage is coming over your ways to "sort your politics out"

Razz
cheers

MORE likely he's coming over here to get some tips from Pauline on how to repackage himself and his rudderless single-policy party...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:http://www.news.com.au/national/federal-election/jo-thornely-lists-her-favourite-one-nation-policies/news-story/99e9596e2ce054f5920db773ebe37774

Oh dear - you have your own "hill shepherds", and you're still trying to drag British politicians into your rants. Laughing

Every nation has some hill shepherd Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well I suppose they can always demand a rerun since they dont like the result...Stamp their little feet and scream "you should have voted like me"

and when someone doesnt ....WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA    HILL SHEPHERDS lets have a tantrum

LOL the RW have done that lol!
we are recounting many seats on the Demand of the RW party tongue

and one the highest number of independants elected so far and the one the highest number of votes going to 3rd parites (on both sides).
SO much for you grey boxes tongue

And I have Said about Queensland being the Flori-duh of Australia before, and i said i claim Quill's 'it's the south defense' to use on them even thought they are north. tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:44 pm

Major wrote:The disgusting way they treat the Abboz is a crime IMHO

Consider this a Warning
'Abbo' is Racist term and offensive to Australians.

And Funny Cause the Main Demand now (as they are getting monetary reparation) is to Officially in Our Constitution rename Colonisation Invasion and Change All references to the British as Invaders and thieves, to Highlight the destruction, death and rape that the British Invaders caused.

And You lot call me Racist when I Try and Advance the Australian Aboriginals Cause and follow their wishes of ensuring the World remembers History Correctly.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:47 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Consider this a Warning

And Funny Cause the Main Demand now (as they are getting monetary reparation) is to Officially in Our Constitution rename Colonisation Invasion and Change All references to the British as Invaders and thieves, to Highlight the destruction, death and rape that the British Invaders caused.

And You lot call me Racist when I Try and Advance the Australian Aboriginals Cause and follow their wishes of ensuring the World remembers History Correctly.

Get over yourself. The way you speak about English people is totally racist.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:39 pm

No it is not, You are not a minority, and it is TRUE!!!

'Abbo' is like the N word to Aboriginals we may not be as anal about it as Americans but if you gonna pretend to give a shit about a peoples you could at least know enough to not call them derogatory name.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:25 am

veya_victaous wrote:

Consider this a Warning

Smile

JOIN the gang, veya !!!!

Didge, Stormee and nicko have all called me a "racist" in recent days..

AND, not a single person on here has yet shown me one concrete example of where I have made these supposedly racist comments.

Deflection and misdirection by right whingers trying to cover up their own misdeeds, maybe ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:36 am

I swear if you read their posts about Aboriginals and you'd think they are a different speices that lives seperately from other humans.
Not that they are Aussie citizens like every other Aussie Citizen and the MAIN issue outstanding is the propoganda that suggests that the Uk and British empire is anything other than Evil.
They Quite rightfully want History to be taught Correctly, a violent uncivilized peoples travelled over the seas and attacked them. Obviously they are quite offended when these Violent barbarians suggest they are standard for civilized behaviour
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:29 am

veya_victaous wrote:I swear if you read their posts about Aboriginals and you'd think they are a different speices that lives seperately from other humans.
Not that they are Aussie citizens like every other Aussie Citizen and the MAIN issue outstanding is the propoganda that suggests that the Uk and British empire is anything other than Evil.
They Quite rightfully want History to be taught Correctly, a violent uncivilized peoples travelled over the seas and attacked them. Obviously they are quite offended when these Violent barbarians suggest they are standard for civilized behaviour

You're the one who keeps separating them from other citizens. You make them out to be victims who need to be mollycoddled.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:33 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Consider this a Warning

Smile

JOIN the gang,  veya  !!!!

Didge,  Stormee and nicko have all called me a "racist" in recent days..

AND,  not a single person on here has yet shown me one concrete example of where I have made these supposedly racist comments.

Deflection and misdirection by right whingers trying to cover up their own misdeeds, maybe ?

Again, as soon as you feel so dine has been racist to you, please let one of us know.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down