NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him"

+8
'Wolfie
HoratioTarr
Lurker
nicko
Original Quill
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Empty Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him"

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:17 pm

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Untitled-1-1-736x414

Donald Trump has refused to reject an endorsement from former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke in the presidential nomination race.

The Republican frontrunner said he wouldn't disavow Mr Duke's support because he said he didn't know anything about him.

The US property tycoon was asked on CNN's State of the Union programme whether he would declare he didn't want Mr Duke's backing, or that of other white supremacists.

The billionaire businessman said of the former grand wizard of the KKK: "I just don't know anything about him," and also said he wouldn't condemn a group that he knows "nothing about".

He added that if he was sent a list of groups he would research them and "certainly" would disavow any if he thought there was "something wrong".

He was pressed three times on whether he'd distance himself from the Ku Klux Klan - but never mentioned the group in his answers.

"I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists," he said.

"So I don't know. I don't know - did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists."

http://news.sky.com/story/1650309/trump-refuses-to-reject-ex-kkk-chiefs-support

This would be like Corbyn saying he'd never heard of Nick Griffin, for you Brits.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Empty Re: Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him"

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:21 pm

Who's Nick Griffin? Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" 2190311264

clappy
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Empty Re: Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him"

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:00 pm

also said he wouldn't condemn a group that he knows "nothing about".

But that Seems to be the basis of his entire campaign confused confused confused
condemning groups he knows nothing about
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:15 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

But that Seems to be the basis of his entire campaign confused confused confused

He's a bit like you then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:18 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Besides suffering from a really bad case of 'Selective Memory' --- his duck & dodge from answering specific questions about --- well, basically anything that he keeps telling the masses >>>"I'm going to make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

Pray tell us what does that really look like; could you paint us all the mental image so we know what your vision looks like??? But that's never happened either and his loud BS just drowns out the media talking head trying to ask the questions.
BTW - I don't know who Chump-TRUMP pays to do his make-up but his current wife needs to kick their butts or tell them 'YOUR FIRED' --- Chumps perpetual golden orange glow / raccoon eyes is pretty god awful...cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Condemning You for the things You say is hardly the same
YOU, Raggs personally Justify my negative opinions about the UK, they are all Appropriate for your opinion.

yeah Maybe Sassy KD or Les can say otherwise.... but for most of the British posters on here the shoe fits.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:30 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Condemning You for the things You say is hardly the same
YOU, Raggs personally Justify my negative opinions about the UK, they are all Appropriate for your opinion.

yeah Maybe Sassy KD or Les can say otherwise.... but for most of the British posters on here the shoe fits.

You don't know anything about the UK, you gobby Aussie moron. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:03 am

I don’t need to go to the Uk to see that brit’s online are VERY RACSIT

and I can see the immigration stats that show they you are idiots that have no clue about immigration and just whinge and cry because of personal incompetence and the realisation that you could never compete against people that are actually willing to work and don't expect the rest of the world to fund their extravagant wasteful lives
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:07 am

veya_victaous wrote:I don’t need to go to the Uk to see that brit’s online are VERY RACSIT

and I can see the immigration stats that show they you are idiots that have no clue about immigration and just whinge and cry because of personal incompetence and the realisation that you could never compete against people that are actually willing to work and don't expect the rest of the world to fund their extravagant wasteful lives

You wouldn't be allowed into the UK on the grounds that you're an anti-English terrorist supporter and therefore a security risk.

I don't think you work anyway. Nobody as ignorant and stupid as you could possibly be any use to anyone. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:26 am

Raggs it is pretty obvious you have never had a real job. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:29 am

veya_victaous wrote:Raggs it is pretty obvious you have never had a real job. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Then how can I pay all this "compensation" you keep banging on about? Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:49 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Raggs it is pretty obvious you have never had a real job. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Then how can I pay all this "compensation" you keep banging on about? Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" 3489511464

that really highlights how deeply ingrained your selfcentred nature is. Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

do you pay tax? DO you think You Perosnally pay for all those Scroungers? or the hospitals and roads
twit like you probably does Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Immediate reaction to think of how it effects you persoanlly and no thought of anything beyond Ragg's Personal gains.. so would you be willing to go through the pockets of refugees Perosnally before sending them to the showers? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:57 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

that really highlights how deeply ingrained your selfcentred nature is. Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

do you pay tax? DO you think You Perosnally pay for all those Scroungers? or the hospitals and roads

Immediate reaction to think of how it effects you persoanlly and no thought of anything beyond Ragg's Personal gains.. so would you be willing to go through the pockets of refugees Perosnally before sending them to the showers? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Make up your mind. Are you saying I should pay tax even if I've never had a real job? You'd take the food out of the mouths of babies as long as they're English wouldn't you? No

Why would I send a refugee to a shower - I'm sure they could take a shower all by themselves. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:59 am

Aspca wrote:Chumps perpetual golden orange glow / raccoon eyes is pretty god awful...

OMG, it's true. They are raccoon-eyes. Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" 3489511464

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Make up your mind. Are you saying I should pay tax even if I've never had a real job? You'd take the food out of the mouths of babies as long as they're English wouldn't you? No

Why would I send a refugee to a shower - I'm sure they could take a shower all by themselves. lol!

SO do you know what a question is? Do you pay tax? and here the unemployed do pay tax on the benefits they get it's called equality and fairness. All Income is taxed.

why would you support stripping refugees of any last bits of wealth they managed to escape with? anyone that has ever supported that before did it before attempting genocide on the people they just robbed. thus the reference to the shower used to kill jews in a measure you'd surely support as it woud be of fisical gain to you and the only people that would suffer would be a group you do not identify as so, they can suffer all hell for all you care.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:13 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

SO do you know what a question is? Do you pay tax? and here the unemployed do pay tax on the benefits they get it's called equality and fairness. All Income is taxed.

why would you support stripping refugees of any last bits of wealth they managed to escape with? anyone that has ever supported that before did it before attempting genocide on the people they just robbed. thus the reference to the shower used to kill jews in a measure you'd surely support as it woud be of fisical gain to you and the only people that would suffer would be a group you do not identify as so, they can suffer all hell for all you care.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Because of course asking people to contribute to their own expenses is exactly the same as gassing them. Another bit of "Veya logic" no doubt.

As for my tax position, you need to mind your own business - it's between me and the tax office. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:25 am

Not all income is taxed in Australia. The first $18,200 is not taxed. Stop lying Veya.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Not all income is taxed in Australia. The first $18,200 is not taxed. Stop lying Veya.

lol you still ahve to report it to the Tax office
so it is taxed at the rate of 0% for the first $18,000 then 19% to 37,000 then 32% to 80,000 then 37% to 180,000 47% over on earnigns 180,000
tongue tongue tongue tongue

and you mean you just get the accountant to look after your inheritance and illgotten gains.

i notice you don't even try to suggest you have ever had a job. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

And you have argued for stealing anything of value off refugeess before... so what is the next step?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:30 am

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" U8JeMxC
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:10 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Not all income is taxed in Australia. The first $18,200 is not taxed. Stop lying Veya.

so it is taxed at the rate of 0% for the first $18,000 then 19% to 37,000 then 32% to 80,000 then 37% to 180,000 47% over on earnigns 180,000

and you mean you just get the accountant to look after your inheritance and illgotten gains.

i notice you don't even try to suggest you have ever had a job. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

And you have argued for stealing anything of value off refugeess before... so what is the next step?

So you think that paying 0% tax means that someone pays tax. Laughing

Are you envious of me because you think I'm rich? lol!

It's interesting that you think it's right and fair that people on benefits pay tax. I don't think the lefties will like the idea of that very much.

I think you should be more specific about all this money you pay to compensate the Aborigines for what you did to them. It's too easy for you to sit here and make claims without backing them up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:38 am

veya sits in his hovel in the outback and curses his luck he wasn't born In GREAT Britain.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:24 pm

nicko wrote:veya sits in his hovel in the outback and curses his luck he wasn't born In GREAT Britain.

You realize that the Brits here are simultaneously talking about the greatness of Britain AND how it's circling the drain, and have been doing so for years now?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:veya sits in his hovel in the outback and curses his luck he wasn't born In GREAT Britain.

You realize that the Brits here are simultaneously talking about the greatness of Britain AND how it's circling the drain, and have been doing so for years now?

I thought the Brits complained about the UK on here. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:29 pm

another racist pokes his head up.!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:30 pm

nicko wrote:another racist pokes his head up.!

Of course a lot of Brits are going to defend the UK if Yanks or Aussies take pot shots at it and the citizens all the time, especially if they praise the IRA.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:35 pm

I did a few years in the British Army so il'l take no bullshit from a Yank!. By the way Ben, have you listened to "a British Soldiers Song"?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:00 pm

nicko wrote:I did a few years in the British Army so il'l take no bullshit from a Yank!.   By the way Ben,   have you listened to "a British Soldiers Song"?

Yeah, I'd give it about a 5.5/10.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:05 pm

nicko wrote:I did a few years in the British Army so il'l take no bullshit from a Yank!.   By the way Ben,   have you listened to "a British Soldiers Song"?

Seriously Nicko - don't ask him to understand anything. He'll only take the piss and get offensive again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Seriously Nicko - don't ask him to understand anything. He'll only take the piss and get offensive again.

Hey, I was selected for Camp Goddard Science Camp in sixth grade, the only student in my entire school to be invited, so I don't take shit off anybody.

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Dbb191a9de1f285212258b7c97adde38_f19

That was basically me -- except that I had no idea how to steer the canoe and had to be rescued in front of the rest of the campers.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:15 pm

You are a piece of shit

That was the other award you won with honours

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hey, I was selected for Camp Goddard Science Camp in sixth grade, the only student in my entire school to be invited, so I don't take shit off anybody.

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Dbb191a9de1f285212258b7c97adde38_f19

That was basically me -- except that I had no idea how to steer the canoe and had to be rescued in front of the rest of the campers.

WOWSERS, Ben_Reilly...establish a pixel size when you post --- PLEASE. 

FYI
That was HUGE...so I shrunk it down.  When you put a URL into the image box - don't use anything image size larger than a 650px width by a 650px for height/length {maximum}...I normally keep the image to 450px by 450px

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:22 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

FYI
That was HUGE...so I shrunk it down.  When you put a URL into the image box - don't use anything image size larger than a 650px width by a 650px for height/length {maximum}...I normally keep the image to 450px by 450px

You did not shrink down his post

DOH

Who gives a fuck anyway what size it is

So again

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Fuck-off_o_1035930

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Didge wrote:You are a piece of shit

No, I was second runner-up.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:You are a piece of shit

No, I was second runner-up.

Not what I hear

Also current champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

FYI

Thx Aspca. That's a helpful tip.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:49 pm

And now you're in the 'Ole soldier's home...how allegorical. Razz Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:56 pm

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Dollar10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:00 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Untitled-1-1-736x414

Donald Trump has refused to reject an endorsement from former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke in the presidential nomination race.

The Republican frontrunner said he wouldn't disavow Mr Duke's support because he said he didn't know anything about him.

The US property tycoon was asked on CNN's State of the Union programme whether he would declare he didn't want Mr Duke's backing, or that of other white supremacists.

The billionaire businessman said of the former grand wizard of the KKK: "I just don't know anything about him," and also said he wouldn't condemn a group that he knows "nothing about".

He added that if he was sent a list of groups he would research them and "certainly" would disavow any if he thought there was "something wrong".

He was pressed three times on whether he'd distance himself from the Ku Klux Klan - but never mentioned the group in his answers.

"I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists," he said.

"So I don't know. I don't know - did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists."

This would be like Corbyn saying he'd never heard of Nick Griffin, for you Brits.

that's a bad spray tan!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:07 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Untitled-1-1-736x414

that's a bad spray tan!

INDEED... and then here's a favorite of mine >>>

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Trumpchucky

This humanoid does have some inspirational facial reactions...just can't imagine his facial lack of decorum seated at a international conference table --- UGH  Just as bad as GWB's laying his hands on Germany's Angela Merkel and giving her a massage!

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" AngieMerkelBadTouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Trump_11
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

So you think that paying 0% tax means that someone pays tax. Laughing

People still pay sales tax, goods and services tax, and various levies, on what they buy -  even though indirectly - and most companies have paid some taxes on their profits...

Are you envious of me because you think I'm rich? lol! D

It's interesting that you think it's right and fair that people on benefits pay tax. I don't think the lefties will like the idea of that very much.

Everybody will pay some taxes - or have them paid on their behalf - twixt the cradle and the grave..
Payroll taxes only represent around 38% of the total tax take over here.

I think you should be more specific about all this money you pay to compensate the Aborigines for what you did to them. It's too easy for you to sit here and make claims without backing them up.

DON'T you mean compensation for what mainly our British predecessors did to them ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:48 am

Oh do piss off with your Brit bashing, it's getting boring now.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:07 pm

sassy wrote:Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" CdGBYqhWAAAJKrf

Yep, he's a con artist. All he has to do is spew hate and ignorance and his followers love him even more.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Empty Here's the answer to our WHOM TO ELECT ISSUE~~~

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:38 pm

"PIG PEN"...as our write in option!

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" 12718225_962286433839965_9071707253664927046_n

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:32 pm

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Trump, in american generally means to win

over here it generally means to FART........

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Trump, in american generally means to win

over here it generally means to FART........

'TRUMP' is used when playing several types of card games: bridge and all the types of pitch - hearts - spades; but I think flatulence is exactly what his insides are inflated with!

He opens his mouth and his Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" Brain-fart-smiley-emoticonbrain oozes flatulence!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next