NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him"

+8
'Wolfie
HoratioTarr
Lurker
nicko
Original Quill
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" - Page 2 Empty Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him"

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" - Page 2 Untitled-1-1-736x414

Donald Trump has refused to reject an endorsement from former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke in the presidential nomination race.

The Republican frontrunner said he wouldn't disavow Mr Duke's support because he said he didn't know anything about him.

The US property tycoon was asked on CNN's State of the Union programme whether he would declare he didn't want Mr Duke's backing, or that of other white supremacists.

The billionaire businessman said of the former grand wizard of the KKK: "I just don't know anything about him," and also said he wouldn't condemn a group that he knows "nothing about".

He added that if he was sent a list of groups he would research them and "certainly" would disavow any if he thought there was "something wrong".

He was pressed three times on whether he'd distance himself from the Ku Klux Klan - but never mentioned the group in his answers.

"I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists," he said.

"So I don't know. I don't know - did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists."

http://news.sky.com/story/1650309/trump-refuses-to-reject-ex-kkk-chiefs-support

This would be like Corbyn saying he'd never heard of Nick Griffin, for you Brits.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him"

Post by Lurker Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:48 pm

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" - Page 2 Walken10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Just one of many news sources carrying Chump-Trumps latest LIES about his being asked to cancel his Chicago campaign rally due to protestors >>>
http://www.substancenews.net/articles.php?page=6175

For the bloviating buffoon that claims: "I'll take on Putin - I'll take on Iran - I'll send all of those illegals home - Bring it on and I'LL PUNCH THOSE PROTESTORS IN THE FACE" --- chicken shit couldn't handle the back-lash that he's created Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" - Page 2 3350646086

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:37 pm

Nearly fell off my chair laughing at the online video of him jumping out of his skin when he thought a protester had got near him, his face was shiny with sweat and he tried to pretend that he would have taken them on.  Not only is he an abnoxious vile racist bully, but a coward from his ridiculous hair to the toes of his shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" - Page 2 Trump_12
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Lurker wrote:Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" - Page 2 Walken10

HA. I just printed this out.

Cheers cheers
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:18 am

Let's hear what a black man has to say about all this KKK stuff, during a MSNBC interview...

He's right. He undermined the host's "point", but he's right.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:14 pm

IndependentThoughts wrote:Let's hear what a black man has to say about all this KKK stuff, during a MSNBC interview...

He's right.  He undermined the host's "point", but he's right.

So you don't think "Why do white supremacists support Donald Trump" is a question worth exploring?

Would you say the same if Duke endorsed Bernie Sanders?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:49 am

This is most worthy of conversation, as you've suggested.  But, this thread has become a persecution and prosecution.  As an Independent, I'm seeing a lot of smearing on both sides.
To be honest, I don't think Trump is racist or anti-immigrant.  He's married two gorgeous immigrants and, given his history, I'm sure he'll probably divorce the one he's with now.  If he were to be anti-immigrant, how would he sneak in his next significantly-younger European bride?

Ben, I don't know you on a personal level, nor do I claim to.  However, if your posts represent who you really are, I wouldn't consider you a racist.  

If a racist member of this site lauded you with praises and addressed you with familiarity, I wouldn't think differently or make a stink about it.  You have no control over other people or what they do.  Sometimes the worst of people will want to become your best of friends.

I've heard a lot about Trump donating money to Bill and Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and about a thousand other Democrats, but I've not heard of one donation to a racist organization.  

Face it, guys.  Most of you are eating one of your own, and you don't even realize it.  Donald is perhaps one of the most liberal Republicans to ever cinch the Republican primary.  He was a Democrat for most of his life.  All of his nonsense talk about [fill in the blank] is political posturing for press coverage and voters. He's making puppets out of the press, but he'll walk towards the middle after the primaries.  Between Trump and Hillary, this year's election will be the dirtiest and most shameful yet.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:39 am

That's a pretty well-rounded and fair post I reckon Indie, have a green

The trouble with most people on forums and a lot of people in general, is because they've told themselves they are "RW" or "LW" they simply close their minds after that and become the most narrow-minded people you could ever meet.

I see it daily, with other posters: "I don't like that poster so I won't like anything he has to say ever"

The far left and the far right are the same: narrow minded and closed to anything other than the set of rules to which they have been stuck to for years.

Last edited by eddie on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Agreed!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:17 pm

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t14938-is-it-trump-or-hilary-who-have-friends-in-the-kkk-watch-video
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:35 am

It just seems that the righties and lefties are determined to draw lines to divide and hate each other.  It invariably happens every presidential election.  Over-zealous, under-informed, amateur, political "experts" get wrapped up in their fuzzy perspective of the world and start treating their political party like esteemed scholars with the answers to all the worlds problems -- and will lash out at anyone that disagrees or challenges their political church.

News Alert:  Your political parties are filled with incompetent, self-serving, sweet-talkers that are out only for themselves.  How some of you degrade the other side is laughable, especially considering the amount of baggage and skeletons both have in their closets.  If you think your side is better than the other, you're a delusional idiot that decided to take the blue pill.

For instance, here's what I don't understand...
If Trump supporters are sooooo violent, why is it that the violent protesters flock to his events?  But, we never see Trump supporters going crazy and acting violent at a Sanders or Hillary event?  Seems to me that the left has quite a bit of anger that they feel justified transforming into violence.

Once more, let's listen to what a black police officer experienced when he attended a Trump event.  He wasn't on duty, nor was he there on any official capacity.  He was just someone curious about what all the hype was about and wanted to see, first hand, was a Trump rally was like.  I think some of you would be surprised with his description of events:

I'm not a Trump supporter, and I'm certainly not a Hillary supporter, but I'm not going to let a mob mentality pressure me into conforming to their way of thinking.  Many of you already know that politics is a nasty arena filled with mud slinging and pokes in the eyes.  Don't follow an agenda-driven media outlet; do your own investigating and make your own conclusions.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:17 am

Protest is an American right, enshrined in the very first amendment in the Bill of Rights.

Trump supporters don't go to Democratic rallies? Well, color me shocked that the right avoids exposing itself to the ideas of the left. Next thing I know, you'll be telling me they all watch the same news channel, or something crazy like that!

But as Marco Rubio pointed out, you don't see protesters getting sucker-punched or beaten while they're down at any other candidates' rally. Not at his, not at Cruz's, not at Sanders and certainly not at Hillary's Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:27 am

Protest is an American right
Violent protest is not.

you don't see protesters getting sucker-punched or beaten while they're down at any other candidates' rally. Not at his, not at Cruz's, not at Sanders and certainly not at Hillary's

Hmmmm... Because no violent protesters from anywhere show up??  My point exactly.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:39 am

IndependentThoughts wrote:
Violent protest is not.

you don't see protesters getting sucker-punched or beaten while they're down at any other candidates' rally. Not at his, not at Cruz's, not at Sanders and certainly not at Hillary's

Hmmmm... Because no violent protesters from anywhere show up??  My point exactly.

The protesters aren't getting violent, the Trump supporters are. Unless you think this guy had it coming, somehow:

I get it, you don't want to admit to being a Trump supporter because you know you'll be roundly ridiculed. That's just the price of free speech, my friend, and if you ask me, it's better to be open, proud and ridiculed than to be a little pussy who's afraid of what people will say when you admit what you really think Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Violent protest is not.

Only the Trump supporters get violent.  When America speaks of protests, it means the basic First Amendment right to speak up and voice opposition.  It is the failure to distinguish this from the violent reaction of sucker-punching Trump brown shirts--that happen in Fayetteville, N.C. and in Arizona--that is the source of the confusion.

In fact, that is the very confusion in which the Trump brown shirts engage in.  They think they are responding in kind, when their response is the only problem.  They don't understand--or don't like--the notion that America is the land of the free. They feel the need to suppress freedom with the kind of physical violence only they engage in.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:46 pm

Violent protest is not.

there hasn't been violent protestors
there has been violent supporters that hate freedom of speech

the rest of the world is openly comparing Trump's rallies to Hitler’s Don’t kid yourself that it is anything But that.
If Trump get elect the USA will be bankrupt just like a Trump business, no investor is going to risk leaving their money in the USA. Trump is literally going to make investors flee to China which will have a snowball effect on the US economy that in it's current precarious position.. will be disastrous great depression levels of unemployment at the least.

Trump is not even RW he is just evil, there is literally no defence of him that does not also apply to Hitler. Trump is Actually Much worse because he has always been so rich and never worked and is so bad a negotiation that he is billions of dollars poorer than he should be if he wasn't an idiot. BUT he surrounds himself with yes men and is they typical rich brat that has never had to actually deal with any real persons problems.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:42 am

Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" - Page 2 Must-see-imagery-just-have-beards
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:29 am

What a Face

IMAGINE the first 100 days of a Trumped up presidency :

* Attempts to "kick out all Muslims" --  all of the US's Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and other small religions, flee the country - taking $trillions$ in cash, gold and assets with them;
* Starts putting out tenders to build his Mexican border fence -- millions of Mexican workers return home, taking $billions$ in cash and pickup trucks with them; while at the same time millions of Americans return, hoping to escape possible civil unrest and revolting natives;
* China pre-empts Trumps threats by cutting exports to the US, increasing duties on US imports, and cutting prices on exports to US customers;
* American factories start closing down due to lack of export opportunities, and farm foreclosures triple as export markets dry up - and American food prices shoot up as export-subsidisation disappears, and less farmers are available to produce food anyways;
* Oil imports from Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico and Canada shoot up in price, as the cartels see great chances to make a killing...

Suspect

DUE TO reduced exports, increasing unemployment, reduced farm preduction and increasing fuel costs, the $US crashes --
* BLOWING OUT their existing national debt levels, decreasing further the returns from dwindling exports, and increasing the costs of whatever imports are still trickling in;
* THOSE countries that the USA owes trillions to -- China, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, India, Venezuela, Cuba --  then remind Uncle Sam that his debts are increasing as the $US plummets, and asks for a few trillion extra to re-balance the books..

AS  the money pours out of the US, government spending drops, military spending drops, unemployment skyrockets, along with poverty and crime rates, housing foreclosures shoot up to unprecedented levels, Israel sees their GNP halved within a year.

affraid

AND Donald Trump keeps on firing people from his cabinet, blaming them for his inept failure to "make America great again !".

FORTUNATELY, the world is unlikely to see this scenario visited upon us too soon, as Trump never will be POTUS...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:45 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Trump won't disavow notorious KKK leader David Duke's endorsement: "I just don't know anything about him" - Page 2 Must-see-imagery-just-have-beards

You know. They all look far better with a beard.....strangely....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:33 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:What a Face

IMAGINE the first 100 days of a Trumped up presidency :

* Attempts to "kick out all Muslims" --  all of the US's Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and other small religions, flee the country - taking $trillions$ in cash, gold and assets with them;
* Starts putting out tenders to build his Mexican border fence -- millions of Mexican workers return home, taking $billions$ in cash and pickup trucks with them; while at the same time millions of Americans return, hoping to escape possible civil unrest and revolting natives;
* China pre-empts Trumps threats by cutting exports to the US, increasing duties on US imports, and cutting prices on exports to US customers;
* American factories start closing down due to lack of export opportunities, and farm foreclosures triple as export markets dry up - and American food prices shoot up as export-subsidisation disappears, and less farmers are available to produce food anyways;
* Oil imports from Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico and Canada shoot up in price, as the cartels see great chances to make a killing...

Suspect

DUE TO reduced exports, increasing unemployment, reduced farm preduction and increasing fuel costs, the $US crashes --
* BLOWING OUT their existing national debt levels, decreasing further the returns from dwindling exports, and increasing the costs of whatever imports are still trickling in;
* THOSE countries that the USA owes trillions to -- China, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, India, Venezuela, Cuba --  then remind Uncle Sam that his debts are increasing as the $US plummets, and asks for a few trillion extra to re-balance the books..

AS  the money pours out of the US, government spending drops, military spending drops, unemployment skyrockets, along with poverty and crime rates, housing foreclosures shoot up to unprecedented levels, Israel sees their GNP halved within a year.

affraid

AND Donald Trump keeps on firing people from his cabinet, blaming them for his inept failure to "make America great again !".

FORTUNATELY, the world is unlikely to see this scenario visited upon us too soon, as Trump never will be POTUS...

Yep...pretty good prognostication. It makes you realize how false a picture Trump is painting.

And if he's falsifying things now, wait until he gets his hands of real power. Fortunately, despite their guns, Americans are not that dumb.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2