NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year from President-elect Trump!

5 posters

Go down

Happy New Year from President-elect Trump! Empty Happy New Year from President-elect Trump!

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:49 pm

Happy New Year from President-elect Trump! Tweet_zps0hacgpi4

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-new-years-tweet-enemies-haters-losers-putin-2016-12
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year from President-elect Trump! Empty Re: Happy New Year from President-elect Trump!

Post by eddie Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:58 pm

How grown-up and intelligent. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year from President-elect Trump! Empty Re: Happy New Year from President-elect Trump!

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:03 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Happy New Year from President-elect Trump! Tweet_zps0hacgpi4

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-new-years-tweet-enemies-haters-losers-putin-2016-12

We're getting to him. cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:40 am

Laughing

IF there's one thing worse than a sore loser, it's a sore 'winner' !!!
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:09 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

IF  there's one thing worse than a sore loser,  it's a sore 'winner'  !!!

I keep hearing that sentence lately, and it always makes me laugh.  I did not even realise that ''sore winner'' was a thing. I thought only losers become sore. But I can see what they mean.

Some Trump supporters have become twice as angry and argumentative since he won. What's that about??

For heaven's sake you've got what you wanted. Chill out! lol!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:20 pm

Jules wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

IF  there's one thing worse than a sore loser,  it's a sore 'winner'  !!!

I keep hearing that sentence lately,  and it always makes me laugh.  I did not even realise that ''sore winner'' was a thing.  I thought only losers become sore. But I can see what they mean.

Some Trump supporters have become twice as angry and argumentative since he won. What's that about??

They realize the instability of their own foundations. They're pissed because it is so easily pointed out to them. The only true winner is he who has righteousness...and they have none.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Yeah, I think they also expected the left to roll over and give up once he "won." Instead we're fighting back harder than I can ever remember.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:37 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Yeah, I think they also expected the left to roll over and give up once he "won." Instead we're fighting back harder than I can ever remember.

And we'll keep it up. There's tired...and then there's stupidity. Sometimes liberals get tired, but they are never stupid enough to sit still with the kind Alt.Right mendacity that pussy-grabber delivers.

Oh...and personally? I never get tired, either. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down