NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scary stuff

+7
Tommy Monk
Miffs2
Syl
HoratioTarr
Victorismyhero
eddie
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scary stuff - Page 2 Empty Scary stuff

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

We have a thread on jokes, so why not scary stuff? Here's a photo from 1900 that's been making the round lately. When you discover the disturbing part of the image, you will defecate construction materials:

Scary stuff - Page 2 Ghosthand02.jpg?width=500&height=322
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Scary stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Scary stuff

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:04 am

eddie wrote:Fucking hell! Ive had hardly any sleep and that totally freaked me out Shocked

You're welcome Scary stuff - Page 2 2385359624
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:42 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Hayzeuss! ("Jesus" in Spanish)

And look, y'all, don't blame me if your monitors are woefully small, I scaled that first image down to a measly 800 pixels wide. If you couldn't see it on your phone, then for Hayzeuss' sake look at it on a proper screen.
Well,  Ben ...your measurements are woefully WRONG even for this forum - the widest pixel image that will be viewed in it's entire image can't exceed 550 pixels wide --- 
So even on our PC's only 3/4 of your image was showing up and most assuredly not that section that had the hand in it Scary stuff - Page 2 2396444674
Don't you 'preview' your post when you put an image in there {especially} when there's an image in the article or a photo of your own prior to sending? Scary stuff - Page 2 265384880

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:45 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

And look, y'all, don't blame me if your monitors are woefully small, I scaled that first image down to a measly 800 pixels wide. If you couldn't see it on your phone, then for Hayzeuss' sake look at it on a proper screen.
Well,  Ben ...your measurements are woefully WRONG even for this forum - the widest pixel image that will be viewed in it's entire image can't exceed 550 pixels wide --- 
So even on our PC's only 3/4 of your image was showing up and most assuredly not that section that had the hand in it Scary stuff - Page 2 2396444674
Don't you 'preview' your post when you put an image in there {especially} when there's an image in the article or a photo of your own prior to sending? Scary stuff - Page 2 265384880

Previewing is for the weak.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:49 am

Great ...thats why your images are always wrong sized for the forum format  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:11 am

4EVER2 wrote:Scary stuff - Page 2 Ghosth10
No - NO - Noooo, what would help if Ben would learn how to place a photo into this topic that every one could SEE~~~ Sweet Jesus people only ¾ of the photo was showing up because it wasn't sized right for the topic box!  WELL, HELL YES, I SEE THE HAND NOW, plain as the nose on my face! Scary stuff - Page 2 2396444674

Blimey o Reilly 
Thank gawd for that. Seriously, I thought I was losing the plot!
I know I know, that ship has sailed Razz
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:19 am

Idea

NOT ONLY do I see that apparently body-less hand on the right side there;  but looking across to the left a couple of hands seem to be too far away from the arms they supposedly belong to...

FROM SEEING a couple of skits performed at school and uni' back in the day --  a practical joke/trick photograph like this isn't all that hard to set up..
A couple of lairs squatting down behind those girls, and placing hands into unlikely/improbable/unnatural positions --  and then throw a dark/same colour cloth over them, so that no other body parts show up in the photo.

Simple camouflage..         What a Face

People who WANT to see ghosts,  will see ghosts...

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:20 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Previewing is for the weak.

I was literally, going to post that! Scary stuff - Page 2 3489511464
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:22 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

NOT ONLY do I see that apparently body-less hand on the right side there;  but looking across to the left a couple of hands seem to be too far away from the arms they supposedly belong to...

FROM SEEING a couple of skits performed at school and uni' back in the day --  a practical joke/trick photograph like this isn't all that hard to set up..
A couple of lairs squatting down behind those girls, and placing hands into unlikely/improbable/unnatural positions --  and then throw a dark/same colour cloth over them, so that no other body parts show up in the photo.

Are you the boy that tells us that rainbows are all illusions of water and air and something unpronounceable whilst we are looking for the pots of gold?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:22 am

eddie wrote:Fucking hell! Ive had hardly any sleep and that totally freaked me out Shocked

lol! lol! lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:23 am

Miffs2 wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:Scary stuff - Page 2 Ghosth10
No - NO - Noooo, what would help if Ben would learn how to place a photo into this topic that every one could SEE~~~ Sweet Jesus people only ¾ of the photo was showing up because it wasn't sized right for the topic box!  WELL, HELL YES, I SEE THE HAND NOW, plain as the nose on my face! Scary stuff - Page 2 2396444674

Blimey o Reilly 
Thank gawd for that. Seriously, I thought I was losing the plot!
I know I know, that ship has sailed Razz

Well, obviously someone has been taken out of the pic.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:25 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:the "thing" in the washng machine? in pic 1?
and the face in the door way in pic 2...

Scary stuff - Page 2 2190311264

There's nothing in the washing machine.   It's the 'thing' in the window.  The first shot is blank, the second two show the thing moving across the window.  You think it's outside but it's not.  It's inside.  Where the washing machine is, used to be a sink.  The area where the chair and french windows are, used to be the garden.  So...the thing reflected in the window is actually standing at the sink.

bumped to say. That house is genuinely haunted. Two little boys died in a fire there, and that face reflected in the window is some kind of entity. It's standing where the sink used to be and looking out, so it's 'face' is reflected in the patio windows. I've been in that house many times, and things move about and noises and bumps go on all the time.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:26 am

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

Are you the boy that tells us that rainbows are all illusions of water and air and something unpronounceable whilst we are looking for  the pots of gold?

tongue

I didn't think that "refraction" was that hard to pronounce ?!?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:27 am

Scary stuff - Page 2 Tumblr_n11row7OCs1sjumh3o1_1280.jpg?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:31 am

Horatio, do you believe in ghosts?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:35 am

Opening titles for Coven.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:35 am

eddie wrote:Horatio, do you believe in ghosts?

yes
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:37 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Horatio, do you believe in ghosts?

yes

I think I do too. I think it needs its own thread.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:06 am

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:34 am

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Okay, here's an easier one. See if you can find the creepy thing in the photo below:

Scary stuff - Page 2 Creepy21

lol! lol! lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:05 am

eddie wrote:It's not so much chicken as a blind mouse.
I can't see any of them.

I'm the only loon who likes a conspiracy and yet I can't see the fucking ghosts.
Fucking irony.

I cant see them either, the hand isn't so creepy looks liek it couls be fold of material

Scary stuff - Page 2 REPxYIU
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:25 am

Hahahahahahaha
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2