NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: Mass shooting in Germany cinema

3 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Mass shooting in Germany cinema Empty BREAKING NEWS: Mass shooting in Germany cinema

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:50 pm

Man has barricaded himself in now...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Mass shooting in Germany cinema Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mass shooting in Germany cinema

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:52 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/germany-shooting-man-opens-fire-in-cinema-complex-in-viernheim/
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Mass shooting in Germany cinema Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mass shooting in Germany cinema

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Early report is 20-50 people shot...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:55 pm

unidentified man has opened fire in a German cinema complex and may have taken hostages, according to local media.

The incident, which is ongoing, took place in the town of Viernheim.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Tommy do you think this is coincidence?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Man arrested...

Coincidence with what?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:59 pm

eddie wrote:Tommy do you think this is coincidence?

As I said already, even before they have buired the victims and you are questioning this because you are already convinced and gullible to some crackpot new world order.
Can we for once have a debate with out you thinking every attack before the dust has settled is a red flag

I do not know about others but I am starting to become disgusted with this constant bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:02 pm

Oh... I thought she meant a coincidence with letting loads of dodgy Muslim terrorists into the country...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Oh... I thought she meant a coincidence with letting loads of dodgy Muslim terrorists into the country...

Oh behave Tommy, no she did not as we do not even know it is Muslims do we

Noble defence but lets be honest, we all knew exactly what she meant and i find it in the poorest taste

Lets see what comes out shall we

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:05 pm

I never said it was a Muslim.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:12 pm

But if it turns out that it is... I'm sure we will hear the regular bullshit about how it's nothing to do with islam... and nothing to do with the recent invasion of Muslims...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:But if it turns out that it is... I'm sure we will hear the regular bullshit about how it's nothing to do with islam... and nothing to do with the recent invasion of Muslims...

What if it turns out to be someone far right?
I will condemn as i always do based on the motives of the attacker.
lets wait until at least 24 hours as you know for a fact the initial reports will be sketchy and misleading as they always are in such events.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Germany shooting: man 'killed after opening fire at cinema in Viernheim'
Man shot dead after reportedly taking hostages at cinema in town near Frankfurt, with police saying nobody else was injured in the incident

BREAKING NEWS: Mass shooting in Germany cinema 4356
   Heavily-armed police outside a movie theatre complex where an armed man opened fire in Viernheim, Germany. Photograph: Alexander Scheuber/Getty Images  

An armed and masked man has reportedly been shot dead by German special police after storming a cinema complex in Viernheim, in Germany’s Hesse region.
The gunman was said to have taken hostages, all of whom have escaped uninjured.
According to Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung newspaper, the man entered the Kinopolis complex shortly after the start of the first screenings of the day at about 3pm, wearing a mask and carrying a gun and a munition belt. The man is reported to have fired into the air as he entered the cinema.

The interior minister of the state of Hesse confirmed at about 5pm that the man had been subdued by police and was dead.

German police’s special response unit had closed off an area around the cinema complex shortly after the start of the incident. Police spokesperson Bernd Hochstaedter said that the police deployment lasted around three hours.
“We believe that there were no injured people, and that the people who were in the cinema with the perpetrator could be freed uninjured”, Hochstaedter said.

Various local media had reported that up to 50 people had been injured due to the use of CS gas.

According to German press agency dpa, German security services currently believe the gunman to be a “confused individual” rather than a terrorist.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/armed-man-opens-fire-at-german-cinema-kinopolis-viernheim

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Funny that... has gone from shooting up loads of people... to them just being injured by the CS gas that the police used in response to all the shooting...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:59 pm

Oh... and he wasn't a gun toting terrorist... he was just a very naughty boy...!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Funny that... has gone from shooting up loads of people... to them just being injured by the CS gas that the police used in response to all the shooting...

This is the problem with initial reports

They always conflict

So its not funny but happens everytime amd then people are always surprised, for no reason.
The guardian could be wrong also as well.
i will wait 24 hours until we have more details in

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:51 pm

The only death was the man with the gun!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down