NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicidal man jumps into lions enclosure, the lions are shot dead.

+3
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Syl
7 posters

Go down

Suicidal man jumps into lions enclosure, the lions are shot dead. Empty Suicidal man jumps into lions enclosure, the lions are shot dead.

Post by Syl Mon May 23, 2016 12:36 pm

Two beautiful lions are shot dead at a zoo in Chile after a suicidal man jumps into their enclosure.
The lions ignored him, he stripped off and began to torment them, when they eventually attacked the lions were shot and killed. Sad

http://www.unilad.co.uk/animals/two-lions-shot-and-killed-after-man-jumps-into-pen-in-apparent-suicide-attempt/

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Suicidal man jumps into lions enclosure, the lions are shot dead. Empty Re: Suicidal man jumps into lions enclosure, the lions are shot dead.

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 23, 2016 12:58 pm

I hope he'll be suitably ashamed of himself when he recovers. He got two lions killed - tosser.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Suicidal man jumps into lions enclosure, the lions are shot dead. Empty Re: Suicidal man jumps into lions enclosure, the lions are shot dead.

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 23, 2016 2:26 pm

It seems like a lot of suicidal people never think about the effects of their actions on others. I heard from a guy who had to clean up after a suicide, and I wouldn't want my worst enemy to have to go through that ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Selfish bastard.

I know it is a cry for help and people who commit suicide have to be desperately sad....but I HATE suicide.

It really bugs me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon May 23, 2016 3:47 pm

cat

I DO note, however, that it was in Chile..

IF IT WERE in Australia, the USA or Britain, and much of Europe (except the likes of certain of Denmark's zoos, where they have an equally low regard for life..), then :

1.   These days, it wouldn't be that easy for someone to jump into a wildcat enclosure, to start with, in many modern zoos;

2.   IF they shot the cat, it's often more likely to be with a tranq' or a net in many zoos these days;

3.    SOME zoos and parks could well let the lion kill the intruder, before subduing that puddy tat!

IMAGINE the public outcry in our countries, if zoos or wildlife parks wanted to put down every big cat that was simply defending it's home from a deranged streaker !
Our countries do like to imagine that we're another step or ten up the ladder than such backwaters the likes of Chile, Denmark or Sweden, Russia and some Asian countries..       Smile
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Good point Wolf. I can't see this happening in England - unless they were about to attack.

It's a real shame.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 23, 2016 6:07 pm

According to the spokesperson at the zoo water cannons didn't stop the lions once they had started to attack, and tranquilizers would have taken minutes to have any effect, by which time the man would have been killed.

The zoo has come under criticism for acting too slowly.

Tragically one of the lions was a rescue lion, the other had been born in the zoo. A third lion didn't attack...and was not shot..
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Still, it's a shame as they didn't immediately react until provoked.
The man is an areshole.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 23, 2016 6:16 pm

I suppose if it's a decision between saving a mans life or savings an animals life the man has to have priority...even if he is as disturbed as this man obviously is.
It's a horrible tragedy, and tbh I don't know if I could have shot the lions who were no way at fault....I'm glad it wasn't my decision.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 6:17 pm

Well, he wanted to do didn't he?
Should've let him and then the lions could've had a nice meaty dinner....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 23, 2016 9:10 pm

exactly eddie....

give em what they want....

and the lions get to settle down with full tummies....

blithering idiot....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 23, 2016 9:10 pm

the bloke...not you eddie Embarassed

i just realised how that read Embarassed Embarassed
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 11:21 pm

Hahahahahaha.

Hmmm. Now why would you think, I'd think, you meant me unless you think I'm a blithering idiot...hmmmm? Suspect
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 23, 2016 11:43 pm

just because you have been diagnosed as paranoid......

doesnt mean THEY are NOT out to get you..... affraid
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue May 24, 2016 3:27 am

Jerk. He had a choice. The lions didn't. Once hes recovered get him treatment IN JAIL!!!!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down