NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15 Year-Old BackPage Prostitute Sentenced To 9-years In Prison

+4
Tommy Monk
Syl
Miffs2
eddie
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

15 Year-Old BackPage Prostitute Sentenced To 9-years In Prison - Page 4 Empty 15 Year-Old BackPage Prostitute Sentenced To 9-years In Prison

Post by eddie Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

15 Year-Old BackPage Prostitute Sentenced To 9-years In Prison

GRAND RAPIDS, MI – A 15-year-old girl and mother of two toddlers was sentenced to prison for helping to rob prospective johns who responded to an Internet sex ad.

15-year-old prostitute sentenced to 9-years prison for robbing a trick with a toy gun

Latesha Clay was sentenced Monday, Jan. 11, to nine years in prison for robbing two men who responded to an ad on Backpage.com. The ad offered sex with a teen.

The victims were robbed after they showed up at a room at Motel 6, 4855 28th St. SE.

Clay wept during the hearing, with family behind her filling many seats in the gallery.

Also charged are Trayvin Donnell Lewis, 18, and Monee Duepre Atkinson, 17.

Police say Latesha Clay met the men at the door, and invited them inside after taking their payment. Lewis then threatened them with what turned out to be an Airsoft pistol with the orange tip removed. Police say the older defendants forced one of the victims to drive to an automated-teller machine and withdraw $300.

Clay’s mother and grandmother wrote the judge, seeking leniency.
Johnson said of her client: “She’s wholeheartedly sorry.”

Kent County Circuit Judge George “Jay” Quist sentenced Clay at the low end of sentencing guidelines but said she deserved a significant prison sentence because of the seriousness of the crime, with a gun pointed at the head or neck of one of the men.

Clay pleaded guilty to two counts of armed robbery and two counts of unlawful imprisonment.

http://rawnews.me/064d0e2ffd15

What the actual fuck??? This girl is just a girl, with two toddlers at only FIFTEEN years old and a prostitute. The men who got her pregnant, the ones who replied  to her as for "sex with a teen"......and she's being sent to jail???
HOW exactly is that going to help her or help rehabilitate her???

Is it me, or does anyone else think this sentence is just ridiculous??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

15 Year-Old BackPage Prostitute Sentenced To 9-years In Prison - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 Year-Old BackPage Prostitute Sentenced To 9-years In Prison

Post by Syl Thu May 19, 2016 8:10 pm

Read your posts back.
You wonder why the minor is not prosecuted for having sex underage.

You cited the pathetic old  sleazebag from Dragons Den as getting off because his defence was he had been tricked into having sex with a child.....as if that makes it right.

Do you not see it is statuary rape when an adult has sex with a minor?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

15 Year-Old BackPage Prostitute Sentenced To 9-years In Prison - Page 4 Empty Re: 15 Year-Old BackPage Prostitute Sentenced To 9-years In Prison

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 19, 2016 8:32 pm

You were saying the father/s of her children should be prosecuted...

If he/they were of a similar age as the girl at the time they had sex... and they both did it willingly... why should the boy be prosecuted but not the girl!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

You were saying the father/s of her children should be prosecuted...

If he/they were of a similar age as the girl at the time they had sex... and they both did it willingly... why should the boy be prosecuted but not the girl!?

I actually said we don't know the circumstances of her pregnancies......it was you who started waffling on about 12 year old boys.
And you still haven't answered the question.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 19, 2016 8:55 pm

That's funny... earlier you were suggesting the father/s were above the age of consent and had raped/abused the girl!!!

Maybe you should read back on this thread and see where the sylliness started...

But now you are trying to tell me that we don't know the circumstances... which is what I was saying in the beginning!!!

Most amusing!!!

lol!

And I answered your question earlier on this evening.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 19, 2016 9:02 pm

I suggest you are the one who should read back......though I'm not surprised you are taking comments out of context now you realise exactly what you have said and implied throughout this thread. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Firstly... look at my post from yesterday at 1.09pm...

And on page one and two there were numerous assertions that she must have been raped and that the fathers must have been older and abused her and should have been prosecuted...

I have said all along that this is speculation... totally unsubstantiated etc...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 9:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Firstly... look at my post from yesterday at 1.09pm...
And on page one and two there were numerous assertions that she must have been raped and that the fathers must have been older and abused her and should have been prosecuted...
I have said all along that this is speculation... totally unsubstantiated etc...
For someone often pleading for members to 'stay on topic'...this entire diatribe about HER age and the unknown factor about the age of the baby daddy/who the baby daddy(s) are and since you seem so fixated about all that ---  15 Year-Old BackPage Prostitute Sentenced To 9-years In Prison - Page 4 1094176690

Why don't you do some independent research and come back with the info that you seem so desperate to keep yammering OFF TOPIC ABOUT 15 Year-Old BackPage Prostitute Sentenced To 9-years In Prison - Page 4 859118666 FFS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 19, 2016 10:05 pm

I have also been saying all along that all of that is irrelevant to the crimes of armed robbery that this girl and her co-conspirators have been prosecuted for!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 10:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I have also been saying all along that all of that is irrelevant to the crimes of armed robbery that this girl and her co-conspirators have been prosecuted for!!!
Then FFS let it DIE...man this was going along so well, for a brief time 15 Year-Old BackPage Prostitute Sentenced To 9-years In Prison - Page 4 2728977919

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 19, 2016 11:06 pm

I made a point of truth against others posting bullshit... I have done no more than respond to others here to prove the point.

I first made the point on page one of this thread.

If others had accepted the truth before then the issue would not have continued to be debated.

Are you seriously telling me to stop telling the truth!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 11:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I made a point of truth against others posting bullshit... I have done no more than respond to others here to prove the point.
I first made the point on page one of this thread.
If others had accepted the truth before then the issue would not have continued to be debated.
Are you seriously telling me to stop telling the truth!?
Aaaaaand away you go with your insanity...and you might ask yourself; 'why do the adults get so tired of my BS?' 15 Year-Old BackPage Prostitute Sentenced To 9-years In Prison - Page 4 1094176690

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 19, 2016 11:45 pm

Back at you!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4