NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dad Takes His Son With Autism To See His Favorite Band. This Is So Beautiful

Go down

Dad Takes His Son With Autism To See His Favorite Band. This Is So Beautiful  Empty Dad Takes His Son With Autism To See His Favorite Band. This Is So Beautiful

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:07 pm

Luis Vazquez took his son, who has autism, to see his favorite band, Coldplay, in concert. This is one of the most beautiful videos I've ever seen.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/4297/Dad-Takes-His-Son-With-Autism-To-See-His-Favorite-Band-This-Is-So-Beautiful#sisWVjdJ0hIfhw2l.99

Back to top Go down

Dad Takes His Son With Autism To See His Favorite Band. This Is So Beautiful  Empty Re: Dad Takes His Son With Autism To See His Favorite Band. This Is So Beautiful

Post by Syl Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:23 pm

I have watched this twice and cried both times.

The love between them is palpable...and the way the little boy copies his dad jumping up and down.
But I kept thinking maybe the gig was too loud for him, plus the overwhelming emotion..was it was just to much for the little boy to handle?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dad Takes His Son With Autism To See His Favorite Band. This Is So Beautiful  Empty Re: Dad Takes His Son With Autism To See His Favorite Band. This Is So Beautiful

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:25 pm

It was very powerful Syl
When I first watched I felt the same as you more concerned he was upset, but I think it was more to do with the lyrics of the song, that made him emotional.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:28 pm

Oh I hope so Didge....I'm sure his dad (who was wonderful with him) got it right.

On TV at the moment is a drama series called "The A word"...about a little autistic boy.
The lad who plays him who is not autistic is marvellous.
It's a great series.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:33 pm

Syl wrote:Oh I hope so Didge....I'm sure his dad (who was wonderful with him) got it right.

On TV at the moment is a drama series called "The A word"...about a little autistic boy.
The lad who plays him who is not autistic is marvellous.
It's a great series.

What channel is that on Syl?

Shall look to see if I can watch it later online

Thanks for the tip

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:41 pm

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/640x360/p03mbgml.jpg

BBC1 Tuesday night....if you can get in on Catch up it's really worth watching. x

Last edited by Syl on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Syl wrote:http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/640x360/p03mbgml.jpg

BBC1....if you can get in on Catch up it's really worth watching. x

Thanks, appreciate that

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:44 pm

No problem Didge...and I must say it's a lot nicer to be civil together than at each others throats....it wont last though. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Syl wrote:No problem Didge...and I must say it's a lot nicer to be civil together than at each others throats....it wont last though. Laughing

Have a little faith, you might be surprised

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down