NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Milliband's merry band of men

Go down

Mr Milliband's merry band of men Empty Mr Milliband's merry band of men

Post by gerber Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Ed Miliband is unlikely to follow through on his threats to break up the major high street banks and cap energy bills, one of the party’s biggest private donors has said.
John Mills, the entrepreneur behind the JML household products range, said the Labour leader is “less sympathetic” towards business than most voters would like but his policies are merely "rhetoric."

David Lammy, a former minister and the Labour MP for Tottenham, on Tuesday said the party is still not a “government-in-waiting” and Mr Miliband had failed to set out policies on the "big questions" facing the economy.
The gap between the Tories and Labour appears to have narrowed, with two polls last weekend putting Labour just one point ahead.

Harriet Harman, the Deputy Leader, said the party is making "steady progress".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/10722002/Labour-party-donor-John-Mills-Miliband-wont-freeze-energy-bills-or-break-up-banks.html

When your backer knocks you in public and in a Tory press....... and when the deputy leader recoginses progress as going backwards........ Milli is in trouble.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mr Milliband's merry band of men Empty Re: Mr Milliband's merry band of men

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:24 pm

I'll say it again - I feel terribly sorry for him, he is not a Statesman, not a Leader and not fit for purpose.

And I don't think it's his fault - everybody who voted for him must have known it - it is as clear as day!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:38 pm

So were liebour fitted up by the Unions to ensure they got the Government of their choosing at the next election....... Conservative ?

lol! 

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:41 pm

gerber wrote:So were liebour fitted up by the Unions to ensure they got the Government of their choosing at the next election.......  Conservative ?

lol! 

I don't think the Unions give the electorate the respect they deserve - I know a lot of left wingers vote Labour no matter what but there are a lot who have a brain. And standards!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:46 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
gerber wrote:So were liebour fitted up by the Unions to ensure they got the Government of their choosing at the next election.......  Conservative ?

lol! 

I don't think the Unions give the electorate the respect they deserve - I know a lot of left wingers vote Labour no matter what but there are a lot who have a brain.  And standards!

I agree and and very persuaded by some of their politicians................ The ones with back bone as well as brains. Sad that they are removed from the opposition front bench as being weak when they are actually the opposite and just don't like milli an awful lot.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
Sun-tzu
Chinese general & military strategist (~400 BC )

Milli doesn't learn from history and soon he will be history
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down