NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Who cares if I insulted some towelhead ?? Really."

+7
Andy
Syl
Original Quill
'Wolfie
eddie
Miffs2
Fuzzy Zack
11 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

"Who cares if I insulted some towelhead ??  Really."  Empty Re: "Who cares if I insulted some towelhead ?? Really."

Post by Miffs2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Nothing to do with me.... Truly a mealy mouthed reply.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

"Who cares if I insulted some towelhead ??  Really."  Empty Re: "Who cares if I insulted some towelhead ?? Really."

Post by eddie Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:55 pm

Explain nems? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:08 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Nothing to do with me.... Truly a mealy mouthed reply.
Razz

WHAT exactly have you been smoking, (nems ?), to come out with such a fuckwitted comment ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:18 pm

Question

RE: The OP itself --
POSTING such rubbish on Twatter, of all places, shows Doyle to be nothing more than a juvenile attention seeking 'big girls blouse'..

ACCOSTING an innocent stranger on the street in such a nasty and unprovoked manner is not only criminal in intent, but surely a sign of mental illnes and/or psychopathy ?

AS well as a degree of illiteracy on Doyles part, he also seems to have a measure of disconnect between what he sees happening out in the wider world, and how he chooses to act onn a local level..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:38 pm

eddie wrote:Explain nems? scratch
The man (not that think he was right to accost her, but I get why) asked her to explain the attacks, she gave the standard nothing to do with me response. It is to do with her it's being done in her name, in the name of her God and her religion. A religion that teaches them to hate us and try to kill us.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:39 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:Nothing to do with me.... Truly a mealy mouthed reply.
Razz

WHAT exactly have you been smoking, (nems ?), to come out with such a fuckwitted comment ?
Don't be ridiculous
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:57 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
The man (not that think he was right to accost her, but I get why) asked her to explain the attacks, she gave the standard nothing to do with me response. It is to do with her it's being done in her name, in the name of her God and her religion. A religion that teaches them to hate us and try to kill us.

Pretty aggressive and uncalled for. I'm sure he's got a few criminals in his religion, too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:58 pm

"Who cares if I insulted some towelhead ??  Really."  CeKRYDEWEAAKMee

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Razz

Don't be ridiculous
scratch

WHO are you ?

CERTAINLY don't sound like the "nems" we used to know..

ESCAPED from some mental ward a few weeks ago,  did you,  per chance ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Lol...we feel like we don't know you, anymore.
"Who cares if I insulted some towelhead ??  Really."  3201073460

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:33 pm

The man (in the OP) is an idiot.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:36 pm

What I find incredible is this is being talked up as main news over the murder of the people in Belgium

This is some idiot on twitter, so who gives a fuck?
He only was arrested for the derogative bigoted language

How about this being treated for the actual non-story that it is? As I am sure the families of the victims of the latest terrorist attack in Belgium give one fuck about what someone says on twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:00 pm

I mean talk about being bang on the money as to what the regressive left always do. When there has been an attack and even prove the following from another article below right. Talk up a non-story to deflect away from the problematic situation the world faces. We have the regressive left of course claim, its going to be expected over wars involving Muslim majority nations. That the only connection would be their religion as to why they are angered. Meaning the left are actually proving there is a problematic situation with Muslims living anywhere. As based off being angered for something happening based off only a connection of other believers. Then why is it we do not see countless terrorism acts say for example against Muslims from refugee Christians, Druze, Yazidi's in European countries or even still in the Middle East? These people have suffered not only from invasions from the west, but from even before countless persecutions under either tyrants or theocratic regimes. 

No wonder the question was actually asked, be it disgustingly and arrogantly unconnected to the actual event, but its the left claiming the west is to blame why Muslims in the west, unlike countless other religious groups are going to turn to terrorism. The left themselves are arguing that something is inherently wrong with the faith of Islam. That Africa and the America's were colonized etc, but do not see any terrorism based off this absolutely absurd reasoning against Europe. I mean if it was over bad colonial treatment, why on earth have we not see countless terrorism from South America, Africa ect in Europe?

Are they again claiming only Muslims cannot move on from history, even though their history is littered with conquest, colonialism, subjugation, slavery etc. Is this proving that Muslims are taught continual vengeance and an inability to move on? Even after decades, a hundred years?

So lets end with Douglas again saying:

Meanwhile Twitter will reprise some version of the post-Sydney ‘I’ll ride with you’ meme (based on a fib) or the ‘You ain’t no Muslim, bruv’ which was shouted during December’s Leytonstone attack by a non-Muslim and briefly acclaimed by everyone from the Prime Minister down as one of the finest expressions ever of the English spirit and language. This is how it goes in Europe now.  Everything barely worth saying will be said endlessly.  And the only things that are worth saying won’t be said.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t14980-a-terrorist-attack-has-happened-in-europe-let-the-standard-response-begin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

Okay, not sure that she had any reason to have to explain herself though nems?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:37 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
Don't be ridiculous
scratch

WHO are you ?

You can never tell these days. But Muffs could always be one of Dean's drones.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Pretty aggressive and uncalled for.  I'm sure he's got a few criminals in his religion, too.
Yeah well pictures of people butchered by this backward lot make me aggressive, you may be too if you ever had any real experience rather than generic platitudes and academic theories.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:44 pm

I have to say I agree with the unfortunate woman

It IS "nothing to d with her"

as you know...when they blow each other to bits...I'm afraid i cant get excited about it...after all they are ..."not my tribe"
I an "indifferent"

I would imagine , if she is a "moderate" and westernised Muslim it really does "have nothing to do with her"

"Who cares if I insulted some towelhead ??  Really."  2190311264

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Okay, not sure that she had any reason to have to explain herself though nems?
No? Maybe she didn't. I said I didn't agree with him stopping her. But it's not surprising that this happens. These are not a few nut nuts they are widespread, organised supported and sympathised with.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:48 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
Don't be ridiculous
scratch

WHO are you ?

Miffs is nems. Same person she always was.
People are allowed to change an opinion, it's called being human and growing and changing....some of us, believe it or not, are flexible in our views and don't blindly follow one rule because our party leader told us too.

Btw, who had "HA will mention Dean within two posts" in the sweep?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
scratch

WHO are you ?

Muffs. How very droll. Of course it's me. I haven't changed I always thought you were a Dean obsessed shit stirring little troll.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:57 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
scratch

WHO are you ?

I am sure the only muff you have seen or had in years is when you forgot to place your glasses on and stroked a dog, thinking it was pussy  Laughing

Miffs is Nems and you are fixated on Dean it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:59 pm

Didge wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:

I am sure the only muff you have seen or had in years is when you forgot to place your glasses on and stroked a dog, thinking it was pussy  Laughing

Miffs is Nems and you are fixated on Dean it seems
lol!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:36 pm

Handy just can't leave Flap alone, I think he's having withdrawal symptoms !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:01 am

eddie wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:

Miffs is nems. Same person she always was.
People are allowed to change an opinion, it's called being human and growing and changing....some of us, believe it or not, are flexible in our views and don't blindly follow one rule because our party leader told us too.

Btw, who had "HA will mention Dean within two posts" in the sweep?
Laughing

"...growing and changing."

AND that joke of the day from poor ol'  eddie  --  one of the most inflexible and narrow-minded people on this site..

cheers
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:07 am

Nothing wrong with Eddie, Why would you think so?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:32 am

it would be nice to see wolfie actually post something that adds value to the discussion, rather than merely attacking posters

90% of your posts are nothing but hollow empty shells of vitriol against "some" posters"

at least didge posts some good stuff along with the verbal diarrhoea
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:57 am

I think someone needs to decide if Islam is a religion or a race. If it's a race, then presumably Christians are also a race.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:21 am

nicko wrote:Nothing wrong with Eddie,   Why would you think so?

Lone wolfie only has himself and bumble bees for company.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:24 am

Amate of mine got stung on his D**k when having a wee, IT came up like a baby's arm, his wife was well chuffed!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:29 am

nicko wrote:Amate of mine got stung on his D**k when having a wee,    IT came up like a baby's arm,   his wife was well chuffed!

Hahahahahahaha
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:15 am

nicko wrote:Amate of mine got stung on his D**k when having a wee,    IT came up like a baby's arm,   his wife was well chuffed!
Norty  lol!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Lord Foul wrote:it would be nice to see wolfie actually post something that adds value to the discussion, rather than merely attacking posters

90% of your posts are nothing but hollow empty shells of vitriol against "some" posters"

Razz

AS LONG AS eddie and Didge keep attacking and getting nasty,  I will keep on returning fire...

I DIDN'T start the tiffs with either of them..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:05 pm

This is a non story.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:This is a non story.

It is a bit. I wish the police would concentrate on more serious issues - like catching terrorists or something.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:10 pm

I knew it wouldnt be long before a story popped up about a Muslim being the victim over the Brussels Muslim terrorist attack...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:51 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:it would be nice to see wolfie actually post something that adds value to the discussion, rather than merely attacking posters

Razz

AS LONG AS eddie and Didge keep attacking and getting nasty,  I will keep on returning fire...

I DIDN'T start the tiffs with either of them..

What tiff? A new one, which I'm unaware of, or a really old one from ages ago?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:59 am

A man is no longer facing a social media race-hate charge after a message was posted on his Twitter profile about confronting a Muslim woman over the Brussels terror attacks.
Matthew Doyle, 46, from South Croydon, was due to appear at Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court on Saturday. But on Friday night the Met police said the charge had been dropped after it emerged the police officer in question had jumped the gun and charged Mr Doyle when in fact he needed CPS approval to do so.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12204130/I-confronted-a-Muslim-tweet-suspect-no-longer-charge-with-race-hate-offence.html

Interesting to see he was not even charged with confronting a Muslim woman

He was arrested on Wednesday and charged on Friday with publishing or distributing written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting, likely or intended to stir up racial hatred before the charge was dropped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:24 am

Thank goodness for common sense. It was really a very trivial incident.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:25 am

It was even more silly and in very poor taste by the fact it was posted up to deflect the murder of innocent civilians in Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:38 am

I didn't see how he was "trying to incite racial hatred" anyway.
It was his opinion - he didn't ask anyone to join him lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down