NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone seen them yet?

+2
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Has anyone seen them yet? - Page 3 Empty Has anyone seen them yet?

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Anywhere?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Has anyone seen them yet? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has anyone seen them yet?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:03 pm

No they havent.

Why should British people be allowed to claim benefits when there are unskilled jobs they could do?

If they dont want to do them (and by that I include choosing to be so bad at them they get fired) then they should not get benefits. It is my belief that if this happened the Brits in question would fast develop the sort of work ethics employers keep insisting they have to go abroad to get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
sphinx wrote:
Again it is not the "robbing of the country" which is the issue as it is false anyway.  Labour and the Liberals keep trying to keep the focus on things like this which are figments of their own imagination and not the reason there is a huge amount of concern from voters of all ilks.

The real concerns are that when if this man slips at his car washing job and suffers an injury he will visit a hospital - which has no more space than it did 10 years ago, and he will take up space, and use resources.  Use the same space and resources that were strained before he came here.  Multiply him by all the others like him.  It does not matter if every single one of them is a hard working law abiding citizen they will use water and produce sewage,  eat and produce rubbish, travel and take up space, possibly become ill and use resources.  Resources that are already more stretched than they were 10 years so that every person who lives in this land has to cope with less than 10 years ago.  If the government woke up tomorrow and decided to correct the neglect of infrastructure it would take at least 5 years and more likely much longer to bring services up to where they were 10 years ago.

Rolling Eyes 

WHAT A LOAD of fallacious and xenophobic crappola !!! 

Guess who obviously supports the policies of the BNP and EDL in her spare time..

IT would have made a lot more sense to point out that these under-paid "guest workers" are taking jobs that unemployed Brit's could have easily been doing ! Unfortunately, such softer truisms wouldn't fit so easily into Sphinx's racist-driven agenda here today..  

Razz

"sphinx's racist-driven agenda"

Wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:26 pm

sphinx wrote:No they havent.

Why should British people be allowed to claim benefits when there are unskilled jobs they could do?

If they dont want to do them (and by that I include choosing to be so bad at them they get fired) then they should not get benefits.  It is my belief that if this happened the Brits in question would fast develop the sort of work ethics employers keep insisting they have to go abroad to get.

That's really rich coming from someone who has claimed benefits for the past four years at least,mans before you tell me you are ' seeking options' within the IT industry , what you really mean is that you would like to control people on your forum...

Sorry, that's not good enough is it?, you now wish to bet a few forums together and via YOUR computer and have total control over those forums.

There are people with far more debilitating conditions than yours Sphinx, why not get a real paid job computing...as you say there are plenty to be had,

Get off your backside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:33 pm

If they dont want to do them (and by that I include choosing to be so bad at them they get fired) then they should not get benefits.  It is my belief that if this happened the Brits in question would fast develop the sort of work ethics employers keep insisting they have to go abroad to get.

Why can't you do an unskilled job Sphinx?, your hardly qualified to tell others to do so aren't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Why can't you do an unskilled job Sphinx?, your hardly qualified to tell others to do so aren't you?

Unskilled jobs tend to be manual labour though.

I think sphinx needs to work from home??

Good point though JD - you know I'm all for seeing people slave to help pay taxes.

I await sphinx's answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:21 pm

I have already answered this in a previous post but I will do so again.

At the point I became ill I had no qualifications or experience outside of the physical job I was then doing and I can no longer perform physical work.

Without any support or financial assistance I took myself from unable to buy something on eBay to being able to design and construct a complete website to demonstrate that I am willing and able to learn new skills.

My health means full time work of any kind is not possible and even worse would be financially costly as it would result in my health worsening and me needing more medical services. I have been and am looking for part time work either for an employer or for myself. This has been easier since I was transferred to ESA as I now get more support although it was a bit rocky to start with. However part time work not involving physical labour open to people without qualifications and experience is limited - and I am not the only one after the positions.

As well as currently trying to find people to help me test a new idea I am doing a home study course in another area that I have paid for myself to try and get qualifications behind me.

I have when fit taken whatever work came my way and not been remotely fussy about what it involved. I did not work for several portions of time when I had my children but during those times my husband generally supported us. When he left and I got myself and the children sorted out I returned to work where I stayed until being admitted to hospital - I then made several attempts to return to work all of which failed as my health worsened and made it impossible.

So due to real physical problems I am severely limited in what work I can do and I do not look a particularly promising candidate to employers. I am not refusing to work because I dont like the hours, or the job is too boring or menial, or because I think I should be paid more (in my past I have done the shit hours, the boring work, the menial work, the low pay - way below minimum wage because I was working before that came in and saw the wage at a job I had just left for a better one almost double to meet NMW, I have even done the sheer back breaking horrible hours menial low paid work that is harvesting by hand) I am simply recognizing what I can no longer do and trying everything I can to find something I can do.

If people think I am being unfair to those who are perfectly healthy and who do not work for one of the excuses I mentioned above all I can say is let me swap places with them - give me a healthy functioning body and brain and I will clean the toilets with a toothbrush just for the joy of being able to work - for the unimaginable luxury of being able to look people in the face and say "Its my money I earned it". I have not earned what I get - it is a safety net provided by others all be it a safety net I paid to have in place (because I did in the past pay my taxes and national insurance) and I am grateful for it but I am not, and will not be, ashamed to have to need it.

Anyone has a problem with that then tough shit - I do the best I can with what I have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:46 pm

sphinx wrote:I have already answered this in a previous post but I will do so again.

At the point I became ill I had no qualifications or experience outside of the physical job I was then doing and I can no longer perform physical work.

Without any support or financial assistance I took myself from unable to buy something on eBay to being able to design and construct a complete website to demonstrate that I am willing and able to learn new skills.

My health means full time work of any kind is not possible and even worse would be financially costly as it would result in my health worsening and me needing more medical services.  I have been and am looking for part time work either for an employer or for myself.  This has been easier since I was transferred to ESA as I now get more support  although it was a bit rocky to start with.  However part time work not involving physical labour open to people without qualifications and experience is limited - and I am not the only one after the positions.  

As well as currently trying to find people to help me test a new idea I am doing a home study course in another area that I have paid for myself to try and get qualifications behind me.

I have when fit taken whatever work came my way and not been remotely fussy about what it involved.  I did not work for several portions of time when I had my children but during those times my husband generally supported us.  When he left and I got myself and the children sorted out I returned to work where I stayed until being admitted to hospital - I then made several attempts to return to work all of which failed as my health worsened and made it impossible.

So due to real physical problems I am severely limited in what work I can do and I do not look a particularly promising candidate to employers.  I am not refusing to work because I dont like the hours, or the job is too boring or menial, or because I think I should be paid more (in my past I have done the shit hours, the boring work, the menial work, the low pay - way below minimum wage because I was working before that came in and saw the wage at a job I had just left for a better one almost double to meet NMW, I have even done the sheer back breaking horrible hours menial low paid work that is harvesting by hand) I am simply recognizing what I can no longer do and trying everything I can to find something I can do.

If people think I am being unfair to those who are perfectly healthy and who do not work for one of the excuses I mentioned above all I can say is let me swap places with them - give me a healthy functioning body and brain and I will clean the toilets with a toothbrush just for the joy of being able to work - for the unimaginable luxury of being able to look people in the face and say "Its my money I earned it".  I have not earned what I get - it is a safety net provided by others all be it a safety net I paid to have in place (because I did in the past pay my taxes and national insurance) and I am grateful for it but I am not, and will not be, ashamed to have to need it.

Anyone has a problem with that then tough shit - I do the best I can with what I have.

..i could have saved you a lot of writing...

In other words what you really mean is ...I won't work, but will sit back and condemn others for not having a job.

Spare me the porkies.... I pay my taxes to support you, and I wouldn't mind if you had the intention of working, but you don't , you've been on benefits for years now and obviously have no intention of doing an honest days work...
There are folk far worse than you regards to disability, stop trying to justify yourself and get off your arse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:I have already answered this in a previous post but I will do so again.

My health means full time work of any kind is not possible and even worse would be financially costly as it would result in my health worsening and me needing more medical services.  I have been and am looking for part time work either for an employer or for myself.  This has been easier since I was transferred to ESA as I now get more support  although it was a bit rocky to start with.  However part time work not involving physical labour open to people without qualifications and experience is limited - and I am not the only one after the positions.  

I have when fit taken whatever work came my way and not been remotely fussy about what it involved.  I did not work for several portions of time when I had my children but during those times my husband generally supported us.  When he left and I got myself and the children sorted out I returned to work where I stayed until being admitted to hospital - I then made several attempts to return to work all of which failed as my health worsened and made it impossible.

So due to real physical problems I am severely limited in what work I can do and I do not look a particularly promising candidate to employers.  I am not refusing to work because I dont like the hours, or the job is too boring or menial, or because I think I should be paid more (in my past I have done the shit hours, the boring work, the menial work, the low pay - way below minimum wage because I was working before that came in and saw the wage at a job I had just left for a better one almost double to meet NMW, I have even done the sheer back breaking horrible hours menial low paid work that is harvesting by hand) I am simply recognizing what I can no longer do and trying everything I can to find something I can do.

If people think I am being unfair to those who are perfectly healthy and who do not work for one of the excuses I mentioned above all I can say is let me swap places with them - give me a healthy functioning body and brain and I will clean the toilets with a toothbrush just for the joy of being able to work - for the unimaginable luxury of being able to look people in the face and say "Its my money I earned it".  I have not earned what I get - it is a safety net provided by others all be it a safety net I paid to have in place (because I did in the past pay my taxes and national insurance) and I am grateful for it but I am not, and will not be, ashamed to have to need it.

In other words what you really mean is ...I won't work, but will sit back and condemn others for not having a job.

Spare me the porkies.... I pay my taxes to support you, and I wouldn't mind if you had the intention of working, but you don't , you've been on benefits for years now and obviously have no intention of doing an honest days work...
There are folk far worse than you regards to disability, stop trying to justify yourself and get off your arse.

You are an employer are you not JD? Have you got a vacancy for 8 to 10 hours a week that does not involve physical labour? Willing to send me an application form?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:50 pm

You say the low pay, boring jobs you don't want to do anymore, yet you are quick at saying others should do them...

Bloody chancer and as usual...HYPOCRITE.

Think before telling others what they should be doing .

Your lazy and trying to justify yourself while robbing the tax payer...that pisses me right off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:51 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You are an employer are you not JD?  Have you got a vacancy for 8 to 10 hours a week that does not involve physical labour?  Willing to send me an application form?

Don't tell me that in over four years at LEAST, there have never been part time jobs to suit....

It's a part time market out there, rather than a full time one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:52 pm

I am quick to say other people should do them because I did them and would do them now if I could.

Maybe you would explain what exactly the benefit is of me going out and getting a job and putting myself back in hospital needing higher amounts of care than I do now?

Or are you just calling me a liar who is making up a health condition JD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

You are an employer are you not JD?  Have you got a vacancy for 8 to 10 hours a week that does not involve physical labour?  Willing to send me an application form?

Don't tell me that in over four years at LEAST, there have never been part time jobs to suit....

...Part time...Zero hour contracts...Temporary jobs...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Part time jobs involving no physical labour and no experience/qualifications are actually not that common JD.

Employers that will even grant interview are even less common (do you have the 2 ticks logo for your business JD?)

I have been unsuccessful at interviews so far JD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:01 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Part time jobs involving no physical labour and no experience/qualifications are actually not that common JD.

Employers that will even grant interview are even less common (do you have the 2 ticks logo for your business JD?)

Why do you think that there are so many temporary contracts around and not many long term ones?

Our new neighbour did an exchange to London to find work, she has been saying that those are the only one's around...Is it so that the employers don't have to give any rights to new employee's etc.. Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Why do you think that there are so many temporary contracts around and not many long term ones?

Our new neighbour did an exchange to London to find work, she has been saying that those are the only one's around...Is it so that the employers don't have to give any rights to new employee's etc.. Twisted Evil 

You know Phil I wont care how temporary contracts are if only the get the universal credit in. With the universal credit it does not matter if a contract is temporary because they simply reduce your money while you are working and increase it when you are not. Zero hours contracts wont matter - because you simply declare what you work each week. Up to £56 a week has no effect on UC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi Sphinx

You would be able to do admin work no bother, in an office somewhere.

Ok, I know you might not have previous experience in that (or maybe you do?), and might not have references to prove that you have previously worked in an office.

But I remember my first admin job in an office, many moons ago, and I blagged my way in with limited experience and not having worked in an office before. If youre a quick learner, which I'm sure you are, then you'd have no bother.

And there is loads of admin jobs out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:16 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

You know Phil I wont care how temporary contracts are if only the get the universal credit in.  With the universal credit it does not matter if a contract is temporary because they simply reduce your money while you are working and increase it when you are not.   Zero hours contracts wont matter - because you simply declare what you work each week.  Up to £56 a week has no effect on UC.  

UC might suit you, but not for many others that live hand to mouth.

It's going to be a bit difficult for a young single mother, just to give one example...To decide between paying the rent or putting food into the stomach of her child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Costa wrote:

Hi Sphinx

Ok, I know you might not have previous experience in that (or maybe you do?), and might not have references to prove that you have previously worked in an office.

But I remember my first admin job in an office, many moons ago, and I blagged my way in with limited experience and not having worked in an office before. If youre a quick learner, which I'm sure you are, then you'd have no bother.

I can blag the no experience bit alright - but then I am faced with a choice of do I lie about my health and make out I am fine when it will be patently obvious in a short time I am not (at which point I can be fired for lying in the first place) or do I tell the truth and have the employer decide that a candidate who claims to be more reliable is a better bet.

It is something I am working on with my advisor - who is a specialist in recruitment and disability. She is actually capable of blagging far better than I am but will not put me in a position I am not fit for - and she does now have personal experience of what happens when I over do things and just how little it takes for me to overdo things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:33 pm

sphinx wrote:
Costa wrote:

Hi Sphinx

I can blag the no experience bit alright - but then I am faced with a choice of do I lie about my health and make out I am fine when it will be patently obvious in a short time I am not (at which point I can be fired for lying in the first place) or do I tell the truth and have the employer decide that a candidate who claims to be more reliable is a better bet.

It is something I am working on with my advisor - who is a specialist in recruitment and disability.  She is actually capable of blagging far better than I am but will not put me in a position I am not fit for - and she does now have personal experience of what happens when I over do things and just how little it takes for me to overdo things.

Well all you can do is be truthful and upfront about your health, no point in lying as it won't look good when found out and then you have to think about the future and any possible work reference you may need from that employer. You could offer to do a trial period for an employer, but I understand also then, you can't predict when your good or bad days will be. Yes, its a difficult situation and one I wish you luck in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

You know Phil I wont care how temporary contracts are if only the get the universal credit in.  With the universal credit it does not matter if a contract is temporary because they simply reduce your money while you are working and increase it when you are not.   Zero hours contracts wont matter - because you simply declare what you work each week.  Up to £56 a week has no effect on UC.  

UC might suit you, but not for many others that live hand to mouth.

It's going to be a bit difficult for a young single mother, just to give one example...To decide between paying the rent or putting food into the stomach of her child.

No it will make it easier for every person now living hand to mouth because it will get rid of the awful gaps between making claims and getting money which screw up people who take temporary contracts and zero hours contracts where it takes up to 6 weeks to sort a claim out. Instead of having to make a new claim after every period of work they simply make one claim and keep their details updated.
As for the single mother UC makes it possible for her to take work during term time while keeping benefits during school holidays again without having to renew claims.

What UC does is say a person needs X amount per month to live on - x being made up of the amount they were claiming from living benefits before all added together - then on top of that they can earn up to around £56 without loosing any of the benefit then the benefit is reduced 70p for ever pound over £56.

So single mum on 70 JSA, + 20 CB + 60 CTC + 100 HB + 15 CTB a week will get 1060 a month (4 weekly to be precise) UC. If she gets a part time job paying 50 a week she keeps all of it. If one week she earns 100 then then UC will be reduced by 30.80 if during the holidays she does not work her UC will remain the same - if she lands a job paying 200 a week she will get 656.8 UC a month (4 weekly) She will be able to work out quickly and precisely what the effect of any change in work income will mean to UC income. Most importantly these changes will be done quickly - because it is one benefit with a simple calculation she can enter her weekly income every week and her UC will stay accurate changing as her earnings change.

Compare that to what happens now where if she earns 50 a week she looses 40 off her JSA and has to reapply for HB and CTB using the new figures and where if she gets 100 one week she has to reclaim JSA, HB and CTB for which she can expect to wait 4 to 6 weeks. Where if she stops work in the holidays she has to change her claims all over again and again wait weeks for them to be sorted and where if she starts earning 200 she has no idea how much she will get from benefits as she will get some CTC some WTC some HB and some CTB but each done with separate calculations that require a maths whizz to do them (trust me I am of above average intelligence and I cannot work out the effect of earnings on benefits because the formulae are so complicated and interdependent)

So long as UC gets the original break down of amounts correct - and sorts out what premiums should and should not be be included it is going to mean everyone is better off and everyone can make themselves even more better off. It will be cheaper and easier for investigators to find the fraudsters because they will not have to compare 4 or more different application forms and work with different departments who all keep their records differently. It will leave far less room for error by the DWP themselves, it will take less people to run it saving money overall while making more available for claimants. It is going from a mysterious confused hidden complicated system to a simple transparent one. Sure there will need to be some fine tuning to get it exactly right but it is going to be so much better than now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Costa wrote:
sphinx wrote:

It is something I am working on with my advisor - who is a specialist in recruitment and disability.  She is actually capable of blagging far better than I am but will not put me in a position I am not fit for - and she does now have personal experience of what happens when I over do things and just how little it takes for me to overdo things.

Well all you can do is be truthful and upfront about your health, no point in lying as it won't look good when found out and then you have to think about the future and any possible work reference you may need from that employer. You could offer to do a trial period for an employer, but I understand also then, you can't predict when your good or bad days will be. Yes, its a difficult situation and one I wish you luck in.

At the end of the day I am working with professionals - medical and employment - and all I can do is follow their advice. I am pretty sure they have nothing to gain from seeing me sitting around doing nothing but at the same time they understand there is nothing to be gained from me trying to do something I cannot.

I trust them it seems JD does not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Sorry Sphinx, you can go on about as much as you like, the people who have looked into it for severely disabled people say that they will be worse off.

And it's a total mess and will take a future fortune to sort out and bring in, money that could have been used to better advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Like I said they need to get the original break down of amounts right something that needs work on at the moment.

As for it being a total mess is that surprising with the amount of effort certain claimant groups have put into derailing it? I have seen vast amounts of effort go into stopping it and wrecking it before it can even start and bugger all effort made to help get it off the ground working the way it has the potential to work.

If all those groups who have tried to block it had tried to help it right now we could be standing here looking at the fairest most flexible support system in the world - instead we have chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:41 pm

sphinx wrote:Like I said they need to get the original break down of amounts right something that needs work on at the moment.

As for it being a total mess is that surprising with the amount of effort certain claimant groups have put into derailing it?  I have seen vast amounts of effort go into stopping it and wrecking it before it can even start and bugger all effort made to help get it off the ground working the way it has the potential to work.

If all those groups who have tried to block it had tried to help it right now we could be standing here looking at the fairest most flexible support system in the world - instead we have chaos.

Think we have spoken about this before, no claimant group has any way of derailing it, IDS can claim that responsiblity all to himself, badly thought out, IT a total fuck up and he is still trying to say it will be alright in the end, having cost us so far £140million.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:51 pm

You just carry on taking delight in the failure that sees myself and thousands of others like me being shown something that would give us a massive boost up in getting out of this whole and told sorry you cant have it you will have to stay in the mess as it currently is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Taking delight in failure? That's our bloody money he's throwing away, we are furious that he is being allowed to carry on doing it. If he was in a private job he would have been sacked long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Sassy wrote:Taking delight in failure?   That's our bloody money he's throwing away, we are furious that he is being allowed to carry on doing it.   If he was in a private job he would have been sacked long ago.

Yeah never mind he had the vision to come up with an idea that would have made life easier for thousands.

Why the fuck is someone not saying enough is enough and getting it sorted and into place? Why all this fucking around blaming this and blaming that while peoples lives waste away with them stuck in a situation they cannot get out of because the present system keeps them firmly where they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:08 pm

You are kidding right? So it makes your life easier, because of your circumstances, and yet all the disabled charities say it makes the life of the majority of severely disabled people harder. Oh, and you said it was a Labour idea the other day. Yes, we need a good idea, but not this one unless it have the suggestions on it that the disabled charities made and IDS rejected, and we need someone who knows what they are doing to implement it, not some idiot who can't seem to manage to right a decent report and blames all his failures on others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Good evening Folks.

If it helps,I get a lot of satisfaction out of helping people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Really, depends what you are helping them to do Shady, doesn't it.  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Sassy wrote:You are kidding right?   So it makes your life easier, because of your circumstances, and yet all the disabled charities say it makes the life of the majority of severely disabled people harder.   Oh, and you said it was a Labour idea the other day.   Yes, we need a good idea, but not this one unless it have the suggestions on it that the disabled charities made and IDS rejected, and we need someone who knows what they are doing to implement it, not some idiot who can't seem to manage to right a decent report and blames all his failures on others.

Uh we went over the confused mistake the other day - I put it was Labours idea to a post Phil made about the HS2 on a thread where we had been talking about UC. I explained at the time and you accepted at the time.

The only reason it would make severely disabled peoples lives harder is if the basic allowances are got wrong at the start so why do the charities not say OK but you need to fix this bit rather than having a series of screaming fits and saying the whole thing should be thrown out before it even gets started.

Nobody - no charity or individual has so far managed to come up with any argument that holds water as to why the basic idea of merging several different benefits that normally end up being paid together into one single payment that is more flexible and responsive to need.

Perhaps you have one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Sassy wrote:Really, depends what you are helping them to do Shady, doesn't it.  Twisted Evil 

I love that look of realization in a persons eyes when it dawns on them.......that I've helped them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:29 pm

Oh do shut up, really, you are not impressing me or puzzling me or any other the other things you might be trying to do. There's a good boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum