NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother ‘Tried To Sell Baby' On Gumtree For £150,000

Go down

Mother ‘Tried To Sell Baby' On Gumtree For £150,000 Empty Mother ‘Tried To Sell Baby' On Gumtree For £150,000

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:38 pm

A mother who apparently tried to sell her baby on the advertising website Gumtree has had her children taken away by social services.
The unnamed 20-year-old from Bradford advertised the "beautiful" baby for sale on Boxing Day.
Mother ‘Tried To Sell Baby' On Gumtree For £150,000 O-BABY-ADVERT-GUMTREE-570
The Gumtree advert

The child was priced at £150,000, with the advert also adding that he “comes with everything included” and “deposit needed as sick of time wasters”.
The advert has since been taken down by Gumtree.

But it received scores of complaints, and a number of users also contacted the police.
The woman was tracked down and her two boys were removed from her care by social workers, the Bradford Telegraph and Argus reported.
Last night the single mother, who reportedly suffers from post-natal depression, said the advert was just a "silly joke" that backfired, the Daily Mail reported.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/12/28/mother-sell-baby-gumtree_n_4511653.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Joke or real?

Back to top Go down

Mother ‘Tried To Sell Baby' On Gumtree For £150,000 Empty Re: Mother ‘Tried To Sell Baby' On Gumtree For £150,000

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Bloody hell, what next!

Back to top Go down

Mother ‘Tried To Sell Baby' On Gumtree For £150,000 Empty Re: Mother ‘Tried To Sell Baby' On Gumtree For £150,000

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:25 am

the 'sick of time wasters, deposit needed' part makes it feel very unjoking  Suspect Suspect Suspect 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:35 am

A "silly joke"??? I wonder if the child will agree when he is able to understand.  I hope the Mum gets help for her post natal depression before it's too late and a "silly joke" ends in a disaster  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:51 pm

feelthelove wrote:A "silly joke"??? I wonder if the child will agree when he is able to understand.  I hope the Mum gets help for her post natal depression before it's too late and a "silly joke" ends in a disaster  Sad

No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down