NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sickest facebook post ever... Mother Murders Baby

2 posters

Go down

Sickest facebook post ever... Mother Murders Baby  Empty Sickest facebook post ever... Mother Murders Baby

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:37 am

http://www.news.com.au/world/nikki-kelly-accused-of-suffocating-baby-son-posting-pictures-of-corpse-on-facebook/story-fndir2ev-1226985022718

“Missing my baby boy so much wish there was some way I could bring him back to life,” Kelly wrote. “I feel horrible knowing he passed away Am his Mother I was supposed to protect him I know his spirit will always be around me ...”

What Kelly didn’t say was that, according to officials, she had killed the boy on Sunday by putting a sheet over his face as she tucked him into bed.

Kelly watched the tot struggle to breathe before callously leaving him alone to die. When she came back a half-hour later, she found him blue and unresponsive, said Queens DA Richard Brown.

When the boy’s father, Kiam ­Felix Sr., arrived at the family’s home several hours later, he rushed the boy to hospital.

“I could hear him yelling, ‘I’m not waiting for the f***ing ambulance, he’s not breathing!’” a neighbour said.

Kelly — who recently complained online about Kiam becoming more difficult to manage — made her ghoulish post featuring the boy’s corpse on Monday.

After she was arrested several hours later, her Facebook feed ­exploded with outrage.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Sickest facebook post ever... Mother Murders Baby  Empty Re: Sickest facebook post ever... Mother Murders Baby

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:44 am

Sick, sick, sick. How could she!

Back to top Go down

Sickest facebook post ever... Mother Murders Baby  Empty Re: Sickest facebook post ever... Mother Murders Baby

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:47 am

Oh god, so she killed her baby, took pictures of the baby AFTER DEATH and posted them to Facebook. That is indeed a special kind of sick.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down