NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrist Bands For Asylum Seekers

+2
Tommy Monk
Major
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wrist Bands For Asylum Seekers - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrist Bands For Asylum Seekers

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

uhm...that made sense...not   scratch

oh and look after your own is, once again, NOT a specifically "hitler" argument either.....(i think thats what you are trying (wrongly) to imply)

(cf the grave digger/road digger)

plenty of other, quite reasonable people have also used it...

More gibberish, Hitler talked of his own as in Germans, you thus either English or British, so nice try but sorry Victor you are not escaping out of your racial reasoning. Its fundamentally an argument used by Hitler, are you denying that?
Not only that the whole reason to label them was to then deny the homeless food, even more idiotic.

the idiocy you descibe here is undisputed, non the less it is real

AND, you would STILL have to identify the homeless too...(which might answer the problem if you think about it a bit) to stop "free loaders"

So show me how such a racial view of ours can never apply to Hitler racial reasoning?

its not a case of whether identifying for the purposes above is hitlerist, which would be absurd, but of the fact that hitler used this form of identification (for wrongful reasons)

morally the two are NOT comparable

hitler used it to DENY a race things
these bands are used to PROVIDE a group with something

somewhat different motives my (not very clear thinking) friend

NOw...if you are saying that they are in fact having unfortunate "side effects" then perhaps we may agree.......

BUT

obvioulsy SOME form of ID IS needed.....and one which is both secure AND is "inexpensive"....I have just given the tax office permission to raid my "pile" for a considerable amount

I already pay enough (or rather the govt does on my behalf) to foreign deserving (and some not so deserving) cases, via foreign aid....

so I really done see why I should be expected to stump up more still......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Wrist Bands For Asylum Seekers - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrist Bands For Asylum Seekers

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:25 pm

yep...and???

all that is meaningless in this context...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

More gibberish, Hitler talked of his own as in Germans, you thus either English or British, so nice try but sorry Victor you are not escaping out of your racial reasoning. Its fundamentally an argument used by Hitler, are you denying that?
Not only that the whole reason to label them was to then deny the homeless food, even more idiotic.

the idiocy you descibe here is undisputed, non the less it is real

AND, you would STILL have to identify the homeless too...(which might answer the problem if you think about it a bit) to stop "free loaders"

So show me how such a racial view of ours can never apply to Hitler racial reasoning?

its not a case of whether identifying for the purposes above is hitlerist, which would be absurd, but of the fact that hitler used this form of identification (for wrongful reasons)

morally the two are NOT comparable

hitler used it to DENY a race things
these bands are used to PROVIDE a group with something

somewhat different motives my (not very clear thinking) friend

NOw...if you are saying that they are in fact having unfortunate "side effects" then perhaps we may agree.......

BUT  

obvioulsy SOME form of ID IS needed.....and one which is both secure AND is "inexpensive"....I have just given the tax office permission to raid my "pile" for a considerable amount

I already pay enough (or rather the govt does on my behalf) to foreign deserving (and some not so deserving) cases, via foreign aid....

so I really done see why I should be expected to stump up more still......

!1)_ So you now say if something idiotic because I proved you are an idiot here

2) The point is to identify a group of people from everyone else, as nobody else has to where this in the general public
Echoes of jews throughout history wearing a symbol to make them easily identifiable from the rest

3) You can continue to talk as much shit as you like, the principle is exactly the same as Hitler did in order to identify people in the general public, as they cannot take them off, as to then do so would then deny them the support they need. 

4) To take them off they cannot be attached by the individual

5) So your view on moral is absurd again because its the methodology in order to identify a group that makes it comparable to Hitler

Seriously do you enjoy me spanking your arse here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:29 pm

Lord Foul wrote:yep...and???

all that is meaningless in this context...

You failed to grasp the context mainly as you are being a  stupid as Tommy tonight

You also made it even more like Hitler when you said you made it racial and said look after "ours"

In every aspect you made it more comparable to Hitler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:32 pm

It wouldn't be about stopping homeless getting in and getting free meals...

It would be identifying those on full all inclusive full board meals staying at hotel!!!

Other people could well be staying on a bed and breakfast basis or half board etc too with different wrist bands!

It's a hotel!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:34 pm

You see Victor, after Tommys last post you now place yourself on his level

Good luck down at the bottom buddy

There is no argument you can make that will not counter a connection to making a group easily identifiable in the general public at large, as they cannot take them off.
That is the point you fail to grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:38 pm

I'm enjoying you looking a donkey didge

so what you are saying in fact is that we have a nazi govt then???

these bands are NOT there to "identify to the public"

they are there to facilitate a service to them

NOW...

if in doing that primary purpose they are also having the unfortunate side effect of "identifying to the public"
then perhaps there is a case for something different....

BUT the fact remains that your whole hysterical "hitler crying" is both false and irritating....
you make a case for intended malice where non was contemplated....

lets face it. wrist bands are now commonly used to identify, well , almost anyone you like....if a need for id is warranted...

and since govt officials generally dont suffer from cripling paranoia, I dont suppose anyone even thought of the issue in this light untill someone brought it up...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I'm enjoying you looking a donkey didge

NOW...

if in doing that primary purpose they are also having the unfortunate side effect of "identifying to the public"

BUT the fact remains that your whole hysterical "hitler crying" is both false and irritating....

lets face it. wrist bands are now commonly used to identify, well , almost anyone you like....if a need for id is warranted...

and since govt officials generally dont suffer from cripling paranoia, I dont suppose anyone even thought of the issue in this light untill someone brought it up...

check your PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:44 pm

NOW...

Never claimed we had a Nazi Government, false application to not what was stated

Desperation by Victor number 1

They are to identify them from the general public, as can someone walk in and obtain food without them in the general public?

Desperation number 2 from Victor

They are there to identify them as a group easily identifiable as asylums seekers

Desperation of Victim number 3

The point is why use a physical identification when it is not necessary, only something visual to identify then makes it comparable to where Jews had to be identifiable from the rest of the populace, as a marginalized group the same applies here

Its not false and I knows its getting right up your arse seeing you get more agitated, because you know you have no leg to stand on

ts hilarious

Seriously put Tommys dunce hat on because you really need it

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:52 pm

The twisting here is almost unbelievable!!!

Asylum seekers are again being put up in a top hotel and being paid for to have full board all inclusive privileges at the hotel... they are being given the privileged full board wristbands to show to the restaurant to get the luxury treatment... all paid for by the taxpayer!!!

And they are twisting it round to try to make out they are somehow 'victims'!!!!

You couldn't make it up!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:55 pm

According to words often attributed to Mark Twain, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it rhymes.” Red doors for refugees in Middlesbrough, now smeared with excrement and racist graffiti. Next red bracelets in Cardiff (a policy that has subsequently been dropped). This is not the same as the yellow stars Jews were made to wear in the lead-up to the Holocaust – not least because the yellow star, unlike the red wristband, was worn under penalty of death. Even so, it rhymes.

Elsewhere in Europe, the Germans, Danes and Swiss have started confiscating the valuables of refugees as they enter the country. The Danes have justified this to pay for special camps for refugees. Again, not the same as the 1930s. But it rhymes. A French cartoon asks about the boy who drowned off the Turkish coast: “What would Alan have become if he’d grown up? An ass groper in Germany?” It’s not the Nazi cartoons in Der Sturmer. But still.

Last week a pig’s head, inscribed with a swastika and the words “Fuck Allah”, was tied to the gates of an Islamic school in Portsmouth. Something similar happened at a Blackburn school in December. No, it’s not the same. But again, it should ring a bell.

This week we remember the Holocaust, the most patently evil act of the 20th century. Lest we forget, indeed. Yet we do the memories of those millions of murdered people a disservice if the only thing we do is to remember backwards, locking their deaths into some receding past from which no lessons can emerge. We must also remember forward, looking to the present for signs of the past, being constantly vigilant against the possibility that such suffering, or anything resembling it, might ever happen again. And I emphasise “anything resembling it” because there is an argument that the Holocaust was unique and that any comparison to other events, even rhyming comparisons, posits a moral equivalency that downplays the horror of the death camps; that such comparisons “plunder the moral capital” of the Jewish people, as the historian Edward Alexander has put it.

Clearly, these are dangerous waters. And it is easy to see how one can get muscled off the ball when suggesting rhyming comparisons to the Nazi persecution of the Jews. But this itself is a problem – because even if nothing like it had happened before, that does not mean that nothing like it could happen again. A part of the proper role of historical memory is to make us alert to the rhymes and rhythms of history. That’s also the problem with Godwin’s law – that anyone who mentions the Nazis on the internet immediately loses the argument. It restricts the application of memory.

Take the comparison between Islamophobia and antisemitism. The writer Yasmin Alibhai-Brown was widely condemned for suggesting that “today the new Jews of Europe are Muslims”. There are many differences between the two, people pointed out, often angrily. Jews do not murder innocent people on the streets of western Europe. Indeed, radical political Islam is currently the most vigorous propagator of contemporary antisemitism. And Alibhai-Brown’s comment suggests that antisemitism is a thing of the past, which it most certainly isn’t. But none of this should stop us hearing the echoes of the past in the way many Muslim migrants are now being treated.

What is remarkable about the scandal of asylum seekers in Cardiff being allocated wristbands is what lots of people are thinking, but very few are saying: it reminds us of the lead-up to the Holocaust. And we don’t say it because we fear being branded hysterical. But this is why questions are being asked about red wristbands in parliament today. And why it’s a news story at all – because it reminds us of the 1930s – and further back.

In 1215 Pope Innocent III ruled that “Jews and Saracens of both sexes in every Christian province and at all times shall be marked off in the eyes of the public from other peoples through the character of their dress”. It’s not the same as red wristbands and doors. But it rhymes.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/25/wristbands-red-doors-refugees-history-rhyming-holocaust-echoes-of-past

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:57 pm

Didge wrote:

NOW...

Never claimed we had a Nazi Government, false application to not what was stated

They are to identify them from the general public, as can someone walk in and obtain food without them in the general public?

isnt that rather the point ???

They are there to identify them as a group easily identifiable as asylums seekers

that is NOT THE PRIME PURPOSE, it is not the motive behind them

The point is why use a physical identification when it is not necessary, only something visual to identify then makes it comparable to where Jews had to be identifiable from the rest of the populace, as a marginalized group the same applies here

Its not false and I knows its getting right up your arse seeing you get more agitated, because you know you have no leg to stand on

ts hilarious

round and round we go Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

isnt that rather the point ???

that is NOT THE PRIME PURPOSE, it is not the motive behind them

ts hilarious

round and round we go Laughing

Where did I ever claim it was the motive

What did I say on comparability to "identify"

You see in your rush of blood you failed to even see what was being stated to you, but then when you came in as rude as can be, i decided to give you a right spanking, which might then teach you some better manners next time.

Like i say, I can now these days runs rings around you when you make schoolboy errors as you did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:09 am

Right as much fun as its been, the point Victor failed to grasp was made in my second post on making people stand out visually identifiable as the Jews were when they are the target of hate by some in the country
That is the point you failed to grasp and the increased risk of violence and verbal abuse.
The evidence is in the articles to show that this indeed has been the case and it shows that making them easily identifiable where they fear to take them off will then deny them food in order to survive. Its barbaric, where now the wrist bands have been removed and they have been given identity cards, which they should have had from the start

Night Victor you old bugger

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:09 am

Tommy Monk wrote:The twisting here is almost unbelievable!!!

Asylum seekers are again being put up in a top hotel and being paid for to have full board all inclusive privileges at the hotel... they are being given the privileged full board wristbands to show to the restaurant to get the luxury treatment... all paid for by the taxpayer!!!

And they are twisting it round to try to make out they are somehow 'victims'!!!!

You couldn't make it up!!!
so who`s fault is that tommy ? just as a matter of interest

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:15 am

bullshit didge...

you are being an asinine fool....

the berk that thought the wristband idea up never intended or foresaw the "side effect"
you cannot ascribe "nazi motives or intent (which you have, via the application of such an argument)

it was intended as an easy way to make sure that what was provided for the refugees , went to the refugees, and no one else

the whole "nazi" argument is nothing but hysterical airypersiflage, by nutters with an agenda....

yes the jews have throughout history been "marked", hitler being perhaps the latest
though they also mark themselves (via their distinctive dress)
and also throughout history priviliged groups have ALSO marked themselves via clothing or the right to wear for example a sword
many wear marks unintended, such as some tradesmen bear the marks of their professions...(often characteristic injuries scars etc)

so...

whilst wearing these bands MAY have the bad side effect of "marking" them for the public it is an UNINTENDED side efect, and therfor has NO relationship to nazism, in any shape or form

there is NO NEED to climb the nazi tree....

It is sufficient to point out that by making them wear this, it IS thus identifying them, and thus putting them at risk from idiots in the general public. Hitler doesnt even need to be mentioned unless you are an hysterical twerp

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:30 am

Lord Foul wrote:bullshit didge...

you are being an asinine fool....

the berk that thought the wristband idea up never intended or foresaw the "side effect"
you cannot ascribe "nazi motives or intent (which you have, via the application of such an argument)

it was intended as an easy way to make sure that what was provided for the refugees , went to the refugees, and no one else

the whole "nazi" argument is nothing but hysterical airypersiflage, by nutters with an agenda....

yes the jews have throughout history been "marked", hitler being perhaps the latest
though they also mark themselves (via their distinctive dress)
and also throughout history priviliged groups have ALSO marked themselves via clothing or the right to wear for example a sword
many wear marks unintended, such as some tradesmen bear the marks of their professions...(often characteristic injuries scars etc)

so...

whilst wearing these bands MAY have the bad side effect of "marking" them for the public it is an UNINTENDED side efect, and therfor has NO relationship to nazism, in any shape or form

there is NO NEED to climb the nazi tree....

It is sufficient to point out that by making them wear this, it IS thus identifying them, and thus putting them at risk from idiots in the general public.  Hitler doesnt even need to be mentioned unless you are an hysterical twerp

Stupid is as stupid does

Its not about intent which just proves how simple your mind has been throughout here
At no point did I make a view on its moral intent, again showing what a class a Toidi you have been on this.

The point Victor failed to grasp was made in my second post on making people stand out visually identifiable as the Jews were when they are the target of hate by some in the country
That is the point you failed to grasp and the increased risk of violence and verbal abuse.
The evidence is in the articles to show that this indeed has been the case and it shows that making them easily identifiable where they fear to take them off will then deny them food in order to survive. Its barbaric, where now the wrist bands have been removed and they have been given identity cards, which they should have had from the start
That is the connection the how two groups marginalized and hated by a proportion are then easily stood out in society, where in this latest aspect, they are then denied food if they remove their label

How you cannot see the connections shows you are no student of history but a bumbling buffoon at best

So my Nazi comparable is sound, where people in both cases are targeted with hate based off them being visually identified through a symbol for who they are. Where they have to wear this, for different reasons, but are required to do so. Where in this case they will not have food to survive

So going continue to piss and moan like a petulant child, your argument was sunk the moment you decided to wade in, making a complete tit of yourself and I do not suffer fools anymore which its seems evident you have become one of late

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:37 am

Now i shall leave you to sulk Victor as you clearly are doing lol

It was too easy for me as well, the student easily becomes the master on this here and that is what pisses you off the most

Thanks for all your wisdom, but I do not need it anymore. I have learnt all I can learn from you and now must open up to learn from others who know more than you. Thanks though its been useful, of that I do not deny, but you have served your purpose now

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:37 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

The fact that some think asylum seekers need to thank the host nation is the attitude of a selfish kcunt.

I suppose you expect a "thank you" when you give someone some charity?

as a matter of general politeness yes ...

it may have passed YOU by, but in our culture it is generally considered polite to say thank you when given something....whether asked for or not....

I even once said "thank you" to a ruddy ATM  Embarassed Embarassed

I'm going to make a few points (can't think, long night ahead):

1. If you expect something in return, even gratitude, then it's not charity.
2. You should give becuase it's the right thing to do. The fact that you have more than others is just a coincidence, so your money doesn't really belong to you. You're just an administrator of funds. Administrating part of those funds to feed and house those less fortunate should be an obligation on your part.
3. As for expecting a "thank you", lol!!! If you give a starving man food, do you really expect him to be civil? He's frigging starving, haven't eaten or drank anything for days. He's more likely to step over someone else's child and snatch the food from your hand and shovel it down like an animal. And then he'll probably come back for more. That's reality.

Nail head
the problem is Brits expect refugees to act like Brits that have never suffered or known hardship on a similar personal level.

Help them then Teach them
don't just expect to be praised for doing the very minimum a civilized culture would do for the poor and disadvantaged.

And IF the Biritsh Culture is to "expect those so poorly treated to be grateful that the Brits have shown even basic human deceny"
then it is Clearly BRITISH Culture that is at fault. You don't get a trophy for just doing what is expected.
people should not have to say thank you for being treated like human beings.

But from Victors point..... Maybe another issue is you have 'berks' making decisions that are incapable of seeing the fucking obvious ramification of using Wristbands to identify a vilified minoirity. the fact that this has real life examples of how and why it is moronic and/or evil to suggerst as a public policy makes me question, how have they been able to get to the position to make this suggestion? Surely the political system should be weeding out those of such low intelligence and lacking basic education long before they reach this position of power.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:26 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:Now i shall leave you to sulk Victor as you clearly are doing lol

It was too easy for me as well, the student easily becomes the master on this here and that is what pisses you off the most

Thanks for all your wisdom, but I do not need it anymore. I have learnt all I can learn from you and now must open up to learn from others who know more than you. Thanks though its been useful, of that I do not deny, but you have served your purpose now

Cheers

Lol! No offence (seriously) but you really come off as a total dick sometimes. Are you like this offline too, with all this Jedi-Padawan BS?

Excellent glad I still continue to make you feeling insignificant.. Laughing

I also see sarcasm is another thing lost on islam, which is most likely why so many things are taken with offence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:53 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

it may have passed YOU by, but in our culture it is generally considered polite to say thank you when given something....whether asked for or not....

I'm going to make a few points (can't think, long night ahead):

1. If you expect something in return, even gratitude, then it's not charity.
2. You should give becuase it's the right thing to do. The fact that you have more than others is just a coincidence, so your money doesn't really belong to you. You're just an administrator of funds. Administrating part of those funds to feed and house those less fortunate should be an obligation on your part.
3. As for expecting a "thank you", lol!!! If you give a starving man food, do you really expect him to be civil? He's frigging starving, haven't eaten or drank anything for days. He's more likely to step over someone else's child and snatch the food from your hand and shovel it down like an animal. And then he'll probably come back for more. That's reality.

Which shows you have never understood someone who is starving because they will be as grateful as can be in the vast majority
Take the Maltese people as a nation, who have been for ever eternally grateful to the fact the British never allowed them to starve to death in WW2. It also shows you fail to understand suffering hardship together as a people under what was the longest continued bombing campaign during WW2. The main priority of sustaining Malta was military, to deny the Axis powers a strategic base, and if denied to the allies, making the Axis ability to supply North Africa that much easier and safer. Take the famines in Ethiopia, where many were eternally grateful for the help provided Your first point of call is to look at this as if charity, as are you claiming from the first moment you are born your parents fed you out of charity? The government has a requirement to feed asylum seekers, so is it really charity when its more a necessity in order to the obligations that nation has made in the past. You seem to be wrongly confusing where you should give freely not wanting something in return, where the person providing the food in person has no obligation and its just their job. So to say its reality shows you have no comprehension of people when they have been liberated and given food from their living nightmare. Only someone bitter does not feel gratitude for those who have helped them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:02 am

What a load of waffle here from veya and Dodge. .. and Zack! !!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:08 am

Tommy Monk wrote:What a load of waffle here from veya and Dodge. .. and Zack! !!

Wrist Bands For Asylum Seekers - Page 2 Dunce-Cap-78757596509

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:26 am

Stormee wrote:Would they rather wear a armband here or go go back from whence they came?

How about neither choice and carry on with just an identity card which is now being implimented

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:27 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Which shows you have never understood someone who is starving because they will be as grateful as can be in the vast majority
Take the Maltese people as a nation, who have been for ever eternally grateful to the fact the British never allowed them to starve to death in WW2. It also shows you fail to understand suffering hardship together as a people under what was the longest continued bombing campaign during WW2. The main priority of sustaining Malta was military, to deny the Axis powers a strategic base, and if denied to the allies, making the Axis ability to supply North Africa that much easier and safer. Take the famines in Ethiopia, where many were eternally grateful for the help provided Your first point of call is to look at this as if charity, as are you claiming from the first moment you are born your parents fed you out of charity? The government has a requirement to feed asylum seekers, so is it really charity when its more a necessity in order to the obligations that nation has made in the past. You seem to be wrongly confusing where you should give freely not wanting something in return, where the person providing the food in person has no obligation and its just their job. So to say its reality shows you have no comprehension of people when they have been liberated and given food from their living nightmare. Only someone bitter does not feel gratitude for those who have helped them.

I never said someone would not be grateful once they have been helped but not necessarily while they're being helped. The person who actually helped may even never hear that thanks. Subtly is clearly missed on you.

And let's not pretend YOU know anything about starvation. Lol! When was the last time you missed a meal? HA HA!

Have you even done any charity work to feed starving people or do you spend too much time in online forums?

Nothing is missed at as like I say a person would have to be extremely bitter to not be grateful, where again it shows how little you understand in regards to where there has been starvation within the.

Well being part of a huge family, where food was tight as a child and if my father was sick we went without and had to live on potatoes, I do understand very much what its like to go without food. My father also went through the siege of Malta of which he taught us everything that happened

The last part really shows you have been emotionally compromised

Done plenty of charity work thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:25 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:

How about neither choice and carry on with just an identity card which is now being implimented

They lose ID papers on purpose.

So they will lose them on purpose in order to then not receive food.
Must admit that is a new one

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:22 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

The fact that some think asylum seekers need to thank the host nation is the attitude of a selfish kcunt.

I suppose you expect a "thank you" when you give someone some charity?

There's nothing wrong with having the grace and manners to say thank you, even to a cash machine. Laughing

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

There's nothing wrong with having the grace and manners to say thank you, even to to a cash machine. Laughing

I know, I know......cash machines have feelings too Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:35 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There's nothing wrong with having the grace and manners to say thank you, even to to a cash machine. Laughing

I know, I know......cash machines have feelings too Laughing

Someone had to put the money in there, so they should be thanked anyway. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2