NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas - Page 2 Empty 32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Christmas Benefit Payments: Thousands Miss Out
An administration error is blamed as up to 32,000 people are told they'll have to wait until December 27 for their benefits.
9:29am UK, Wednesday 25 December 2013

Tens of thousands of people have not received benefit payments in time for Christmas.

The money for jobseekers, low earners and pensioners had been due to arrive in their accounts on Tuesday, but will now not arrive until Friday.

Up to 32,000 people are believed to be affected. The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) blamed an administration error.

Those affected include new claimants, those owed arrears and people awarded Social Fund budgeting loans for essentials such as clothes, rent and furniture.

The DWP said that if individuals had contacted them by 5pm last night the payment would have been rushed through within three hours.

http://news.sky.com/story/1186935/christmas-benefit-payments-thousands-miss-out

I hope Dave, IDS et all choke on their bloody turkeys!

A spokesman said: "The vast majority of regular benefit payments have been made on time this Christmas.

"However due to an administrative issue, a number of one-off or more irregular payments will now be paid on December 27 rather than December 24.

"We have procedures in place to ensure that anyone who has been affected by this and who contacted us would have had their benefits paid, usually within three hours.

"We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

A total of 32,200 people claiming Jobseeker's Allowance, Employment Support Allowance, Social Fund and certain categories of pension could have been hit by the delay, the spokesman said.

Back to top Go down

32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: 32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:19 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...I completely agree Nems, when it comes  to politics , people's lives etc, Didge is most certainly a Tory, be backs their policies to the hilt and sorry for saying this didge, but your posts seem to be sneering at the poor....

Didges other motto....if there are no jobs to be had then let the unemployed starve, bairns an all.
 Doesn't matter which way you try to sweeten it Didge, this is your feelings on the matter, the Tory mindset.

What ever it is, it enrages me. The Tory way, demonise the poor and vulnerable, tie the hands and slash the local authority budgets and reward the corporate tax dodgers and white collar criminals. Why are people so stupid as to believe this tory shite and they do believe it, Every assaulted disabled person or racially abused shopkeeper tells me that some believe it.

..you would do well in politics Nems Smile

Back to top Go down

32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: 32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:47 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:So you wish some people to die because of an error that occurred, that is not very nice at all.

Yes this is a tragedy for this time of year, but that is it a tragedy, not another excuse for people like yourself to use their plight to attack others and then wish them dead by the use of them choking, I find that appalling!

I am though about to enjoy my meal and hope you have the enjoy your meal Sassy.

Only can stomach so much hate being posted for one day, back tomorrow.

Merry Christmas

Its not a tragedy, its a criminal disgrace.They know their IT is unfit for purpose.
I hope you enjoyed your Christmas dinner.
You are a complete Tory.

No it is not criminal, seriously you labour supporters come out with some of the daftest claims, this was an error an administration error, in other words human error, blimey if we took human error to be criminal on everything you seem to claim Nems, everyone would be in jail..

Better a Tory that can run an economy than Labour that placed the nation in this mess, leaving little choice but for the Coalition to make benefit cuts for the good of the country, so I suggest you start pointing the finger at the door of blame, in other words Labour!

I had a fab Christmas dinner thanks and thought about all you labour supporters who brought 13 years of disaster to this nation which today we are still suffering from the poor policies they had!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:27 pm

And who suffers the most? Those who work in the private sector and earn between £20,000 - £40,000. Those on benefits have had increases equalling or bettering inflation whereas those who earn have suffered the same as the companies they work for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:05 pm

32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas - Page 2 6b1W2vf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:06 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Its not a tragedy, its a criminal disgrace.They know their IT is unfit for purpose.
I hope you enjoyed your Christmas dinner.
You are a complete Tory.

No it is not criminal, seriously you labour supporters come out with some of the daftest claims, this was an error an administration error, in other words human error, blimey if we took human error to be criminal on everything you seem to claim Nems, everyone would be in jail..

Better a Tory that can run an economy than Labour that placed the nation in this mess, leaving little choice but for the Coalition to make benefit cuts for the good of the country, so I suggest you start pointing the finger at the door of blame, in other words Labour!  

I had a fab Christmas dinner thanks and thought about all you labour supporters who brought 13 years of disaster to this nation which today we are still suffering from the poor policies they had!

Labour's ' poor policies '?....rights for workers, the NMW, tax credit to ups for low earners, heavy investment into health and education, maternity grants and a far better and fairer welfare system...supporting the unemployed and not harassing them, picking on them and making them feel worse than they already do.

I call the above brilliant policies, the rich who sneer at the under priveledged are always protected by Tory governments past and present.

As I said Didge your simply a Tory like them over the road, sneering at the poor and blaming them for this governments failings, the bone idle are in the minority and your government has has only stripped jobs, not help create them.

I would love a return to these policies , where folk are treated fairly and given more opportunities.

Get this farcical coalition out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:07 pm

PhilDidge wrote:32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas - Page 2 6b1W2vf

Where was the source of this chart? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:09 pm

BTW Didge...did you do the honourable thing and apologise to Irn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Today Labour confirmed that they would rather cut pensions than benefits.
Rachel Reeves, the Shadow Work & Pensions Secretary, said Labour would include the Basic State Pension in their cap on ‘social security spending’.
In other words, Labour would choose to cut the pensions of those who have worked hard and done the right thing all their lives, rather than cut welfare benefits.
Labour have no clear plan to fix the welfare system, end the something for nothing culture and control spending on benefits. It’s the same old welfare party.
Today’s news follows last week’s announcement that UKIP would oppose the triple lock on pensions – putting pensioners’ livelihoods at risk.
But the Conservatives are on the side of Britain’s pensioners.
Since 2010, we’ve increased the Basic State Pension by £650.
What’s more, we’re capping benefits to reward work – to ensure that no out-of-work household can receive more than the average family earns in work.

Yes Vote Labour and you screw over the elderly!

Hypocrisy at its best!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:BTW Didge...did you do the honourable thing and apologise to Irn?

A) Its none of your business.

B) He lied and I stand by the fact he did.

C) Stop stirring Joy.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:11 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Today Labour confirmed that they would rather cut pensions than benefits.
Rachel Reeves, the Shadow Work & Pensions Secretary, said Labour would include the Basic State Pension in their cap on ‘social security spending’.
In other words, Labour would choose to cut the pensions of those who have worked hard and done the right thing all their lives, rather than cut welfare benefits.
Labour have no clear plan to fix the welfare system, end the something for nothing culture and control spending on benefits. It’s the same old welfare party.
Today’s news follows last week’s announcement that UKIP would oppose the triple lock on pensions – putting pensioners’ livelihoods at risk.
What’s more, we’re capping benefits to reward work – to ensure that no out-of-work household can receive more than the average family earns in work.

Hypocrisy at its best!

..Labour looked after the elderly, don't give me that Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Today Labour confirmed that they would rather cut pensions than benefits.

Hypocrisy at its best!

..Labour  looked after the elderly, don't give me that Didge.

Oh please Joy, you are getting desperate now, and as seen the want to kick them in the teeth!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:14 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:BTW Didge...did you do the honourable thing and apologise to Irn?

C) Stop stirring Joy.

Thanks

Nobody is stirring anything, he did not lie and you know it,as well as it being pointed out to you by admin, i only asked you a question and you did not have to answer...you don't have to go off on one Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

C) Stop stirring Joy.

Thanks

Nobody is stirring anything, he did not lie and you know it,as well as it being pointed out to you by admin,  i only asked you a question and you did not have to answer...you don't have to go off on one Didge.

It is none of your business and now you have had your answer, so why are you bringing up something that has no relevance to this thread if other than to stir?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Yes this is what well happen to Britain again under a left wing Government:

THE FRENCH economy is becoming a major drag on the Eurozone, with yesterday’s abysmal figures from its factory sector throwing fresh light on the country’s bleak political and business climate.

French factories confirmed yesterday that their activity fell in November for the 21st month in a row – despite manufacturers across the Eurozone reporting the best business climate for two-and-a-half years and conditions improving very strongly in the UK and US.

“France is now the weakest link in Europe, the only major economy with serious problems that is not doing anything about them,” said Berenberg Bank’s chief economist Holger Schmieding. “The jobs market is over-regulated, and labour is far too expensive, especially for the least qualified posts. Along with high tax rates, these are an impediment to business investment too.”

He added that even Spain’s economy was likely to record a better performance: “Spain is starting to reap the benefits of its reforms – even its short term cyclical outturn is looking improved, and is likely to accelerate over the next year. Now, the longer term is starting to arrive in Spain.”

President Francois Hollande came to power on promises to boost growth and jobs, but his aggressive policies towards businesses and the wealthy have coincided with rising unemployment and periods of falling GDP.

The headline figure for Markit’s influential purchasing managers’ index (PMI) hit 51.6 for the Eurozone. Any figure above 50 suggests that the sector’s purchasing managers believe that their companies are growing.

But France’s figure was just 48.4, the lowest in five months and the worst of any major European economy.

By contrast the UK’s PMI score of 58.4 makes it the fastest-growing manufacturing state in Europe.

France’s dismal performance serves as further warning that Hollande’s government may lead France into another recession, after its economy contracted 0.1 per cent in the third quarter.

- See more at: http://www.cityam.com/article/1386037630/france-weakest-link#sthash.bAVgT1ll.dpuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:17 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..Labour  looked after the elderly, don't give me that Didge.

Oh please Joy, you are getting desperate now, and as seen the want to kick them in the teeth!

..the truth is Didge ,you will back any party who pick on the unemployed, sick and benefit claimants,me the party famous for that are the Conservatives.

It's sad when some think the are better people than others simply because that person has a job and the other does not.Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

..the truth is Didge ,you will back any party who pick on the unemployed, sick and benefit claimants,me the party famous for that are the Conservatives.

It's sad when some think the are better people than others simply because that person has a job and the other does not.Sad

Pick on the unemployed, be serious, they have helped get many Brits back into work or have you not seen the latest figures on employment, that is not party that is having a go, it is one that has made the benefit system fair. You think you can claim something and make out it is real when as stated you are not a realist. You seem to be stuck on the same record.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Hypocrisy at its best!

Bollocks, they said the would not have tax cuts for the RICHEST pensioners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Sassy wrote:

Hypocrisy at its best!

Sorry you are wrong Sassy, as seen any one deluded to think voting Labour would help, clearly never learnt from the last time they were in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:25 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Pick on the unemployed, be serious, they have helped get many Brits back into work or have you not seen the latest figures on employment, that is not party that is having a go, it is one that has made the benefit system fair. You think you can claim something and make out it is real when as stated you are not a realist. You seem to be stuck on the same record.

Zero hours and part time work, minimum wage. That is why wages have shrunk while costs go up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Phildidge, they are trying to do to you what they have done to me in the past - make you look like some sort of demon just because you want to see people work for their money instead of taking it from the mouths of other peoples' children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:27 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Sorry you are wrong Sassy, as seen any one deluded to think voting Labour would help, clearly never learnt from the last time they were in!

Sorry, I'm not wrong and only the deluded would think to vote Tory, clearly they have not learnt from the misery caused by this Government NOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Sassy wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Zero hours and part time work, minimum wage.   That is why wages have shrunk while costs go up.

Many people are happy to do zero hour contracts, and part time, you may want to ask why they do, instead of using something for once again one of your political arguments.

Lets face facts, you know when the Tories are doing well, because Labour supporters start to get desperate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:28 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Phildidge, they are trying to do to you what they have done to me in the past - make you look like some sort of demon just because you want to see people work for their money instead of taking it from the mouths of other peoples' children.

Really Andy, is that why the people who are in real trouble, as well as the sick and disabled are the WORKING poor, and there are so many of them now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:33 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Phildidge, they are trying to do to you what they have done to me in the past - make you look like some sort of demon just because you want to see people work for their money instead of taking it from the mouths of other peoples' children.

Hi Andy

Of course, they use the plight of the poor and the disabled as a tool to hit out at people whilst ignoring the same disadvantaged people suffered under the last Government, it really shows the greatest hypocrisy by some!

We have seen unemployment continue to fall, the economy getting stronger, after having to make difficult decisions, which were forced unto them after the irresponsible policies of the last Government

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Sassy wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Zero hours and part time work, minimum wage.   That is why wages have shrunk while costs go up.

..indeed Sassy, the wage does not matter, nor the zero contracts,so long as the records show less claiming unemployment, no safeguarding with this shambles coalition whatsoever.

While Esther Mcvey is quick to shout that there are 30 million working , she really should not pat her back so quick on the unemployment figures as there are still around 2.5 million, even at that as you say..much of the number of 'employed' people is made up of zero hours contracts and part time work, the usual RW smokescreen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:41 pm

If Didge and Andy hate claimants so much,then vote for a government who will create jobs, not take them away...that is a Labour government.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Biggest load of crap I've heard in a long time Didge.   We have never had the amount of really struggling WORKING poor that we have now.   We have never had 2millions people in zero hours contracts, never knowing what's coming in from week to week.   We have never had a Government that demonising the sick and poor, we have never had Ministers who sit in Parliament and LAUGH at stories of children going hungry and walk out of the debate, even though it is a debate about the very policies that are doing it and they are in charge of.    Employment has fallen, but wages have fallen and more and more working people are having to claim benefit, so in effect employers are being subsidised to pay people less.

This country is in much more of a mess than in was in 2010, we have a larger per capita debt per GDP, and this after nearly 4 years.   The rich are getting richer, the poor and getting poorer and all with the help and connivance of those in Government.

Oh, and to cap it all, the Government that said it was going to stop large bonuses for Bankers is fighting for them NOT to be stopped in the EU.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Sassy wrote:Biggest load of crap I've heard in a long time Didge.
Say

We have never had the amount of really struggling WORKING poor that we have now.   We have never had 2millions people in zero hours contracts, never knowing what's coming in from week to week.   We have never had a Government that demonising the sick and poor, we have never had Ministers who sit in Parliament and LAUGH at stories of children going hungry and walk out of the debate, even though it is a debate about the very policies that are doing it and they are in charge of.    Employment has fallen, but wages have fallen and more and more working people are having to claim benefit, so in effect employers are being subsidised to pay people less.

This country is in much more of a mess than in was in 2010, we have a larger per capita debt per GDP, and this after nearly 4 years.   The rich are getting richer, the poor and getting poorer and all with the help and connivance of those in Government.

Oh, and to cap it all, the Government that said it was going to stop large bonuses for Bankers is fighting for them NOT to be stopped in the EU.

Really so again why did so many people apply for crisis loans under Labour Sassy if they were not in real trouble?

Again you ignore this evidence and refuse to recognize that many people are creating thier own problems because they are so irresponsible with money and even worse we have people like you defend their irresponsibility. Now unlike you I want to help them that they see where they have gone wrong and receive better advice on the matter, that people stop placing material wealth over what is important.

If this country is in such a mess why is on course to take over by France and Germany.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/12/26/uk-economy-germany_n_4503078.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

So not in a mess as you claim after all dear sassy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:If Didge and Andy hate claimants so much,then vote for a government who will create jobs, not take them away...that is a Labour government.

Stop posting bollocks, I again do not hate claimants, seriously, what is wrong with you?

I am all for benefits to people needing assistance to get back into work and I am all for the fairer system we have!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:44 pm

No, you despise them and try and say it is their own fault, Tory party policy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:53 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:If Didge and Andy hate claimants so much,then vote for a government who will create jobs, not take them away...that is a Labour government.

Stop posting bollocks, I again do not hate claimants, seriously, what is wrong with you?

I am all for benefits to people needing assistance to get back into work and I am all for the fairer system we have!

Poor working people in poverty didge remember that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:56 pm

As you say, in fact the MAJORITY are working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Sassy wrote:As you say, in fact the MAJORITY are working.

Correct well done again and millions are in debt, of which plenty here would have been at their own management of their money, which you wish to ignore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Do you sit all day going la la la la la la la and ignoring the evidence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Sassy wrote:Do you sit all day going la la la la la la la and ignoring the evidence?

That is rich coming from you after I am showing so many in debt, classic epic fail if there ever is one on your part.

:D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:15 pm

You are showing me nothing apart from your prejudices, which are pretty pathetic and against all evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Sassy wrote:You are showing me nothing apart from your prejudices, which are pretty pathetic and against all evidence.

Not even a counter of substance just telling me what you think of me.

Epic Fail yet again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:30 pm

You ignore all the facts and are not worth wasting breath on. (or in this case, fingers typing).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:51 pm

You mean these facts:

Labour Taxed Poor More and Rich Less Than Coalition

With the dividing lines for the next election seemingly drawn at PMQs, one of Ed’s main attack lines is the claim that the Tories are hurting the poor and helping the rich. But do the stats back him up? According to HMRCthese are the average income tax rates across the pay scale comparing Labour between 2009-10 and the Coalition for 2012-13:

32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas - Page 2 Income-tax1

It is clear that lower earners paid more income tax under Labour than they do under the Coalition, while high earners are paying more now than they did back in 2009-10. This graph shows the relative percentage change in average income tax rates between Labour and the Coalition:

32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas - Page 2 Income-tax-22

n…

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:00 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

Hi Andy

Of course, they use the plight of the poor and the disabled as a tool to hit out at people whilst ignoring the same disadvantaged people suffered under the last Government, it really shows the greatest hypocrisy by some!

We have seen unemployment continue to fall, the economy getting stronger, after having to make difficult decisions, which were forced unto them after the irresponsible policies of the last Government

"Difficult decisions" - that damned expression gets said over and over parrot style to excuse anything lately! Difficult for who exactly? The politicians? The banksters? The CEOs still getting multi-million pounds bonuses? Do me a favour!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Nail - Head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:01 pm

PhilDidge wrote:You mean these facts:

With the dividing lines for the next election seemingly drawn at PMQs, one of Ed’s main attack lines is the claim that the Tories are hurting the poor and helping the rich. But do the stats back him up? According to HMRCthese are the average income tax rates across the pay scale comparing Labour between 2009-10 and the Coalition for 2012-13:

It is clear that lower earners paid more income tax under Labour than they do under the Coalition, while high earners are paying more now than they did back in 2009-10. This graph shows the relative percentage change in average income tax rates between Labour and the Coalition:

n…

Please remember there are way more poor people than rich, was this a wordpress account you sourced this from?,If that were really the case that the poor were each taxed higher under Labour , you would be supporting Labour Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Loki wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Hi Andy

"Difficult decisions" - that damned expression  gets said over and over parrot style to excuse anything lately!  Difficult for who exactly? The politicians? The banksters?  The CEOs still getting multi-million pounds bonuses?   Do me a favour!

Yes do yourself a favour and live in the real world, it may help, again I want better wages for the poorer but as seen under Labour they were far worse off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:05 pm

It's from Paul Staines blog..He's a very biased RW commentator, so i wouldn't take much notice of it tbf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Joy Division wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:You mean these facts:

n…

Please remember there are way more poor people than rich, was this a wordpress account you sourced this from?,If that were really the case that the poor were each taxed higher under Labour , you would be supporting Labour Didge.

I thought you like facts Joy, accept of course when they prove under Labour the working poor were of course worse off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Catman wrote:It's from Paul Staines blog..He's a very biased RW commentator, so i wouldn't take much notice of it tbf.

Its factual dear catty:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/9975296/Danny-Alexander-The-rich-are-paying-more-in-tax-under-the-Coalition-than-under-Labour.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:06 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:Do you sit all day going la la la la la la la and ignoring the evidence?

That is rich coming from you after I am showing so many in debt, classic epic fail if there ever is one on your part.

Your just another Tory Didge, you look at numbers amd not circumstances, your kind are ten a penny and think they can rule the country better than anyone elsel...the greedy and selfish 'me me me brigade'.

And this nonsense you say of 'epic fail' is Flop, Bliar and co all over again.

Sassy and Irn have provided enough evidence to keep yup quiet for months, yet you still parrot the same lines over and over, regardless of how much evidence is put in front of you  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Your just another Tory Didge, you look at numbers amd not circumstances, your kind are ten a penny and think they can rule the country better than anyone elsel...the greedy and selfish 'me me me brigade'.

Sassy and Irn have provided enough evidence to keep yup quiet for months, yet you still parrot the same lines over and over, regardless of how much evidence is put in front of you  Rolling Eyes 

Yes saying you are right makes you right now Joy, behave, as seen you lefties get a spanking every time and is funny to watch and as seen under Labour the working poor were worse off under Labour.

Opps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:12 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I thought you like facts Joy, accept of course when they prove under Labour the working poor were of course worse off

So much has gone so badly wrong under this coalition Didge, there were maternity grants under Labour, WTC were given to folk working 15 hours,the VAT was temporarily reduced to only 15% until it was put back to its normal 17.5%...

Now we have terminal folk being told they are fit for work , VAT at all time highs of 20%, folk who can not get any dole money for so many weeks when they put in a fresh claim ...all designed to put them off getting money, mass public sector job losses....

It's truly broken Britain under the this coalition Didge, but you know that already..

Bring back Labour any day,,,the party of the hard working , low paid people .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:15 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Yes saying you are right makes you right now Joy, behave, as seen you lefties get a spanking every time and is funny to watch and as seen under Labour the working poor were worse off under Labour.

Opps

You do not mention all the severe , too much , too soon austerity measures under this coalition Didge, we never had the amount of food banks like we do now when Labour were in, it's all doom and gloom now,poverty is rife in all areas of Britain...and mainly because of this government.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next