NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas Empty 32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Christmas Benefit Payments: Thousands Miss Out
An administration error is blamed as up to 32,000 people are told they'll have to wait until December 27 for their benefits.
9:29am UK, Wednesday 25 December 2013

Tens of thousands of people have not received benefit payments in time for Christmas.

The money for jobseekers, low earners and pensioners had been due to arrive in their accounts on Tuesday, but will now not arrive until Friday.

Up to 32,000 people are believed to be affected. The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) blamed an administration error.

Those affected include new claimants, those owed arrears and people awarded Social Fund budgeting loans for essentials such as clothes, rent and furniture.

The DWP said that if individuals had contacted them by 5pm last night the payment would have been rushed through within three hours.

http://news.sky.com/story/1186935/christmas-benefit-payments-thousands-miss-out

I hope Dave, IDS et all choke on their bloody turkeys!

A spokesman said: "The vast majority of regular benefit payments have been made on time this Christmas.

"However due to an administrative issue, a number of one-off or more irregular payments will now be paid on December 27 rather than December 24.

"We have procedures in place to ensure that anyone who has been affected by this and who contacted us would have had their benefits paid, usually within three hours.

"We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

A total of 32,200 people claiming Jobseeker's Allowance, Employment Support Allowance, Social Fund and certain categories of pension could have been hit by the delay, the spokesman said.

Back to top Go down

32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas Empty Re: 32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:50 pm

So you wish some people to die because of an error that occurred, that is not very nice at all.

Yes this is a tragedy for this time of year, but that is it a tragedy, not another excuse for people like yourself to use their plight to attack others and then wish them dead by the use of them choking, I find that appalling!

I am though about to enjoy my meal and hope you have the enjoy your meal Sassy.

Only can stomach so much hate being posted for one day, back tomorrow.

Merry Christmas

Back to top Go down

32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas Empty Re: 32,000 people don't get their benefits for Christmas

Post by captain Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:02 pm

@sassy The teams they are picking for administration are as sick as the B(%$£% organising this cull. Cull being the right word. Twisted Evil

Hatred? That does not even touch the surface of what people feel for these monsters. There are fragile people cut off from all help, whole families, some without a meal or a warm bed tonight.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:32 pm

PhilDidge wrote:So you wish some people to die because of an error that occurred, that is not very nice at all.

Yes this is a tragedy for this time of year, but that is it a tragedy, not another excuse for people like yourself to use their plight to attack others and then wish them dead by the use of them choking, I find that appalling!

Merry Christmas

Oh dear, did that hurt your delicate sensibilities Didge? Tough. Mine were outraged by Tory Party members sitting laughing when they were told about children going hungry this Christmas, never mind it was Christmas, laughting at children going hungry is about as low as you can get. Well, blaming their parents for not managing the little bit of money they get properly comes a close second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:32 pm

captainJane wrote:@sassy The teams they are picking for administration are as sick as the B(%$£% organising this cull. Cull being the right word.  Twisted Evil

Hatred? That does not even touch the surface of what people feel for these monsters. There are fragile people cut off from all help, whole families, some without a meal or a warm bed tonight.

Are you having a bubble bath?
Jesus wept, it is one thing to dislike MP's we all do, but to wish such a thing is beyond contempt, it is disgusting an hardly backs an argument claiming they are monsters whilst you are being one yourself. I am sorry but no matter who is in power there is always people that are destitute and poor, I did not see such familiar comments thrown at the people in charge then, making such posts very hypocritical to say the least Yes there are many wrongs in this world and if you feel strongly about it open your door to all people with such misfortune in your area and take care of them.

Merry Christmas , or is it after reading some of the comments!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:35 pm

You just can't face it can you Didge. Still avoiding the fact that they sat there and LAUGHED about children going hungry, the people who had caused it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:40 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
captainJane wrote:@sassy The teams they are picking for administration are as sick as the B(%$£% organising this cull. Cull being the right word.  Twisted Evil

Jesus wept, it is one thing to dislike MP's we all do, but to wish such a thing is beyond contempt, it is disgusting an hardly backs an argument claiming they are monsters whilst you are being one yourself. I am sorry but no matter who is in power there is always people that are destitute and poor, I did not see such familiar comments thrown at the people in charge then, making such posts very hypocritical to say the least  Yes there are many wrongs in this world and if you feel strongly about it open your door to all people with such misfortune in your area and take care of them.

How is CJ being a monster?

She is right in what she says and Jesus the man would have wept if he were alive today to see how the poor, sick, vulnerable and disabled are being treated by the monsters that you defend to the hilt in such a cold and robotic manner.  pig 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Jesus wept, it is one thing to dislike MP's we all do, but to wish such a thing is beyond contempt, it is disgusting an hardly backs an argument claiming they are monsters whilst you are being one yourself. I am sorry but no matter who is in power there is always people that are destitute and poor, I did not see such familiar comments thrown at the people in charge then, making such posts very hypocritical to say the least  Yes there are many wrongs in this world and if you feel strongly about it open your door to all people with such misfortune in your area and take care of them.

She is right in what she says and Jesus the man would have wept if he were alive today to see how the poor, sick, vulnerable and disabled are being treated by the monsters that you defend to the hilt in such a cold and robotic manner.  pig 

Backing the view some politicians choke themselves, mind you that is the mentality of the left, nothing but spout hate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Sassy wrote:You just can't face it can you Didge.   Still avoiding the fact that they sat there and LAUGHED about children going hungry, the people who had caused it.

And you think two wrongs make a right, that is daft!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:45 pm

You don't even acknowledge one wrong do you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:45 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Backing the view some politicians choke themselves, mind you that is the mentality of the left, nothing but spout hate!

Well the monsters that you worship couldn't give a stuff about poor old age pensioners either freezing to death or starving to death this winter, so to wish someone to choke on a bit of turkey is quite mild in comparison.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Sassy wrote:You don't even acknowledge one wrong do you.

Again trying to justify two wrongs, comical to say the least.

So how many people have you invited off the street in to your house to stay for winter Sassy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:47 pm

And I never said they had to die, just get a fright and be made uncomfortable about eating something nice when others can't.

Last edited by Sassy on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:51 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:You don't even acknowledge one wrong do you.

Again trying to justify two wrongs, comical to say the least.

So how many people have you invited off the street in to your house to stay for winter Sassy?

Well guess what Didge, we unanimously decided to give up our Christmas dinner and give the money we would have spent to the Tressell Trust. We had Eggs Benedict instead because its cheap and nice and now we are having some crisps and dips. When I had a larger house, the kids were younger and I was fitter, we always used to have people from the Salvation Army home for Christmas, and when my lot were teenagers they used to bring people home who were living on the streets for a bath and a good feed and then we would try and help. Got quite a few people help with Emmaus, they are fantastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Sassy wrote:And I never said they had to die, just get and fright and be made uncomfortable about eating something nice when others can't.

Just choke on their food that can very easily lead to death and when people say that they generally mean they wish them dead, jesus wept!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Oh grow up, stop latching onto something you can use to justifying the disgusting things this government is doing, which you are avoiding like the plague, that's when you are not telling people it's all their own fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh grow up, stop latching onto something you can use to justifying the disgusting things this government is doing, which you are avoiding like the plague, that's when you are not telling people it's all their own fault.

Oh please spare me your bile sassy I have read it for years, you would find the same issues under Labour but to you they are saints, as seen millions under Labour used crisis loans, meaning that if like today they were not around no doubt many people would be using food banks as well, they were still struggling, this escapes you though. You just are clouded in your views because you are so prejudice. What you said here was poor also, and you cannot even admit so!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:59 pm

You just can't handle the truth.   The only person spouting bile is you, accusing people of lying when they are not, and accusing people being responsible for being poor and hungry.   Thats real bile.

Had you forgotten I was the biggest critic of Tony Blair and marched against the war in Iraq. We have never been in a state like this with so many people hungry, its a national disgrace and this government will go down in history as probably the worst we have ever had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:02 pm

And now I'm going back to my Doritos and dips and a good thriller.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Sassy wrote:You just can't handle the truth.   The only person spouting bile is you, accusing people of lying when they are not, and accusing people being responsible for being poor and hungry.   Thats real bile.

I have provided you with realism and as of yet you cannot deny it and funnily enough ignore!
People are irresponsible with money and I am not afraid to say so because it is the truth of the matter!
Hence why there will always be a problem until resolved no matter who is in power

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:07 pm

That's only realism in your head. The realism is the children going hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:12 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:You just can't handle the truth.   The only person spouting bile is you, accusing people of lying when they are not, and accusing people being responsible for being poor and hungry.   Thats real bile.

I have provided you with realism and as of yet you cannot deny it and funnily enough ignore!
People are irresponsible with money and I am not afraid to say so because it is the truth of the matter!
Hence why there will always be a problem until resolved no matter who is in power

....And how do you and your nasty rabble intend to solve the problem?

By killing people off?  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:12 pm

As they did under Labour, I recognize this happens under any Government, but it seems only the left wing will ignore it under one leadership and then use the plight of the same people to promote a political agenda under another, yes I see the realism very well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:13 pm

....French revolution springing to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:16 pm

PhilDidge wrote:As they did under Labour, I recognize this happens under any Government, but it seems only the left wing will ignore it under one leadership and then use the plight of the same people to promote a political agenda under another, yes I see the realism very well!

No it would not have happened under any Government, it is being done in a way that makes life for those at the bottom as bad a possible and for those at the top as good as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:19 pm

So you are saying there was no destitute people under the last Government and many people in poverty being as millions secured crisis loans then?

I see under any that there is problems and the only difference is on the level of the problem and being a rich western nation it has been bad under any of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Back to the thriller, fed up of swimming in custard lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Yes it has been fun as people can see two sides to a problem, mine not the political one, yours the one using the people to make a political one!

Ciao

:D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:28 pm

PhilDidge wrote:So you are saying there was no destitute people under the last Government and many people in poverty being as millions secured crisis loans then?

I see under any that there is problems and the only difference is on the level of the problem and being a rich western nation it has been bad under any of them.

The cost of living wasn't nearly as high, and benefits were not slashed under the last government.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:29 pm

I suggest stopping Phil, its like talking to gloop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:29 pm

It is the present day Liberal/Tory coalition that is responsible for all of the problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Sassy wrote:I suggest stopping Phil, its like talking to gloop.

Yea...Like talking to a pre programmed robot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:15 pm

PhilDidge wrote:So you wish some people to die because of an error that occurred, that is not very nice at all.

Merry Christmas

..that's really a tad rich coming from you Phil, who along with some others on various forums shows nothing but hatred for those on benefits and blames them for the mess the country is in.

And I'm sure what Phil said was just a choke....figure of speech, so the choke is on you Didgey-Poos x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Merry Christmas

..that's really a tad rich coming from you Phil, who along with some others on various forums shows nothing but hatred for those on benefits and blames them for the mess the country is in.

And I'm sure what Phil said was just a choke....figure of speech, so the choke is on you Didgey-Poos x

Other forums you say, the ones where you and others don't dare tread because of racism, where I fight the battle against hatred, racism and homophobia, whilst you and others cower from this, yes a lonely road where brave lefties sit on the sideline!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Oh Didge, why would we go on there and deprive you of the very reason you do it, to make yourself feel big.   You, the great defender riding into battle. It would be funny if it wasn't so obvious. You do it to make yourself feel big and to bolster your self esteem. On here you come on and do the same thing as they do, only in this case you do it against the poor, the underprivileged and the disabled who need support more than most. You are no different to them, you just have a different target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Merry Christmas

It's not an admin error, they do it deliberately because they couldn't give a stuff about the poor anymore nor do they care whether they starve to death.

I don't expect some people to believe me, but i just got off the phone to my brother and he has recently rented one of the rooms in his house to a job centre worker and he's had a few conversations with him and all of my worst fears with regards to sanctions etc have been confirmed.

Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:48 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Other forums you say, the ones where you and others don't dare tread because of racism, where I fight the battle against hatred, racism and homophobia, whilst you and others cower from this, yes a lonely road where brave lefties sit on the sideline!

Who is racist Didge? As sassy has said you only come on here as there are a few LW here and you somehow like to look like your the only non LW warrior here, all on your own taking on a 1000 strong troop...your a martyr alright Didge,but an extreme RW one.

Get real Didge, your just like Dean and co who also hate the poor, sick and disabled with a fury..please don't try to make out you know what being poor is all about and that you are understanding of folks situations which they never caused cause your the exact opposite.

Your taking a load of cack Didge and earlier accusing another member of being a liar when it was already proven they did not lie is simply a trait possessed by some at Dean's....always resort to cheek, lies and diversions.

Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:48 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Who is racist Didge? As sassy has said you only come on here as there are a few LW here and you somehow like to look like your the only non LW warrior here, all on your own taking on a 1000 strong troop...your a martyr alright Didge,but an extreme RW one.

Get real Didge, your just like Dean and co who also hate the poor, sick and disabled with a fury..please don't try to make out you know what being poor is all about and that you are understanding of folks situations which they never caused cause your the exact opposite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Been known about for a while:

Fresh written proof has been leaked showing that jobcentre staff are being set targets to sanction benefit claimants, and warned they will face disciplinary action if they do not meet the targets.

The document, from the Malvern jobcentre newsletter, came as the head of the Department for Work and Pensions [DWP] estate, Neil Couling, insisted a previous leak to the Guardian showing targets was, he believed, "an isolated incident and not something that is widespread".

The government has agreed to hold a 12-month inquiry into the sanctions regime, but Labour is pressing for a quicker inquiry that looks at specific allegations.

The Malvern jobcentre newsletter states: "We are now into the new sanctions regime … and we are currently one of the worst performing offices with sanction benefit referrals and unless we improve we will put under special measures. That will mean staff from other offices and the performance team coming into Malvern and looking at all our processes to see how we can improve our SBR [stricter benefit regime] performance."

The newsletter adds that the jobcentre will have "little say" on subsequent recommendations and its staff may have their "personal individual performances" monitored to "achieve the end result".

"We do not want this," the newsletter goes on. "My plea to you is to identify SBR issues and refer to DMA [sanctioning] where appropriate." The document, passed to LabourList, adds that overall performance should be 5% of the "live load".

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/mar/25/jobcentre-newsletter-sanctions-targets

The Lords rejected the request for an enquiry.

The article below is copied from Birmingham Against The Cuts

As the Tories have announced further attacks on the unemployed – both cuts in benefits for under 25s, and full scale workfare for the long term unemployed, this is an important development.

Unite the Resistance believes that the employed and unemployed need to unite to resist ConDem policies – as they ask Jobcentre staff to implement their attacks on claimants the jobcentre staff are themselves facing attacks on terms and conditions.

————————-

sparkhill-jcp- smAs we have reported Sparkhill Job Centre was recently closed after a customer who had been sanctioned smashed several windows. Sparkhill Job Centre has drawn attention from campaigners as it is known as a high sanctioning office.
It is now coming to light that there are other developments in the office.

Several months ago Sparkhill Job Centre introduced early morning sessions for people making New Claims. When people were booked into these they were given a ‘Job Seeker Direction’ which made it compulsory to attend. Anybody failing to attend could have their benefit sanctioned for up to 4 weeks. Job Centres have been given targets for sanctions, and increasingly seem to be doing whatever they can to create situations where jobseekers will be sanctioned in order to reach those targets.

People we have spoken to who have attended these sessions have reported different numbers of attendees, but have also reported empty seats. From the reports we have we estimate that 25 or 30 people are expected, but numbers attending were 14 and 20. This means significant numbers of people will have been sanctioned for non-attendance. Others have reported arriving only 5 minutes late, at 8:20am, only to be turned away and find their benefit sanctioned for non-attendance.

It seems to us that these early morning sessions are just a way of catching people out and sanctioning them right at the start of their benefit claim. This is especially cruel as many will have recently lost their jobs and will be waiting for their first payment.

It appears that over recent weeks staff have been rebelling against this harsh regime. Upon investigation the Job Seeker Directions have been revealed as inappropriate, and since Monday 16th September 2013 people attending the early morning sessions are no longer given a Job Seeker Direction.

The PCS have stated that, according to the government’s own rules, Job Seeker Directions are only supposed to be issued as a last resort, if a claimant has a history of missing appointments. If you are issued with a Job Seeker Direction ask your adviser why – these should not be used unless you have missed appointments in the past.

This raises an important question. How many people have been incorrectly sanctioned over the last few months, and will they now have their sanctions repaid? If you have been sanctioned for not attending an early morning session insist on your right to appeal. If you have been sanctioned from one of these early morning meetings, get in touch with the Birmingham Claimants’ Union who can provide support to help you get your money back.

6 Oct 2013
http://uniteresist.org/2013/10/job-centre-staff-rebel-against-sanctions-regime/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Sassy wrote:Been known about for a while:

Fresh written proof has been leaked showing that jobcentre staff are being set targets to sanction benefit claimants, and warned they will face disciplinary action if they do not meet the targets.

The document, from the Malvern jobcentre newsletter, came as the head of the Department for Work and Pensions [DWP] estate, Neil Couling, insisted a previous leak to the Guardian showing targets was, he believed, "an isolated incident and not something that is widespread".

The government has agreed to hold a 12-month inquiry into the sanctions regime, but Labour is pressing for a quicker inquiry that looks at specific allegations.

The Malvern jobcentre newsletter states: "We are now into the new sanctions regime … and we are currently one of the worst performing offices with sanction benefit referrals and unless we improve we will put under special measures. That will mean staff from other offices and the performance team coming into Malvern and looking at all our processes to see how we can improve our SBR [stricter benefit regime] performance."

The newsletter adds that the jobcentre will have "little say" on subsequent recommendations and its staff may have their "personal individual performances" monitored to "achieve the end result".

"We do not want this," the newsletter goes on. "My plea to you is to identify SBR issues and refer to DMA [sanctioning] where appropriate." The document, passed to LabourList, adds that overall performance should be 5% of the "live load".

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/mar/25/jobcentre-newsletter-sanctions-targets

he article below is copied from Birmingham Against The Cuts

As the Tories have announced further attacks on the unemployed – both cuts in benefits for under 25s, and full scale workfare for the long term unemployed, this is an important development.

Unite the Resistance believes that the employed and unemployed need to unite to resist ConDem policies – as they ask Jobcentre staff to implement their attacks on claimants the jobcentre staff are themselves facing attacks on terms and conditions.

————————-

sparkhill-jcp- smAs we have reported Sparkhill Job Centre was recently closed after a customer who had been sanctioned smashed several windows. Sparkhill Job Centre has drawn attention from campaigners as it is known as a high sanctioning office.
It is now coming to light that there are other developments in

Several months ago Sparkhill Job Centre introduced early morning sessions for people making New Claims. When people were booked into these they were given a ‘Job Seeker Direction’ which made it compulsory to attend. Anybody failing to attend could have their benefit sanctioned for up to 4 weeks. Job Centres have been given targets for sanctions, and increasingly seem to be doing whatever they can to create situations where jobseekers will be sanctioned in order to reach those targets.

People we have spoken to who have attended these sessions have reported different numbers of attendees, but have also reported empty seats. From the reports we have we estimate that 25 or 30 people are expected, but numbers attending were 14 and 20. This means significant numbers of people will have been sanctioned for non-attendance. Others have reported arriving only 5 minutes late, at 8:20am, only to be turned away and find their benefit sanctioned for non-attendance.

It seems to us that these early morning sessions are just a way of catching people out and sanctioning them right at the start of their benefit claim. This is especially cruel as many will have recently lost their jobs and will be waiting for their first payment.

It appears that over recent weeks staff have been rebelling against this harsh regime. Upon investigation the Job Seeker Directions have been revealed as inappropriate, and since Monday 16th September 2013 people attending the early morning sessions are no longer given a Job Seeker Direction.

The PCS have stated that, according to the government’s own rules, Job Seeker Directions are only supposed to be issued as a last resort, if a claimant has a history of missing appointments. If you are issued with a Job Seeker Direction ask your adviser why – these should not be used unless you have missed appointments in the past.

This raises an important question. How many people have been incorrectly sanctioned over the last few months, and will they now have their sanctions repaid? If you have been sanctioned for not attending an early morning session insist on your right to appeal. If you have been sanctioned from one of these early morning meetings, get in touch with the Birmingham Claimants’ Union who can provide support to help you get your money back.

6 Oct 2013

Excellent evidence of this governments harassment of the unemployed Sassy as well as the government trying to make it near impossible for folk to claim benefits...

It's in black and white but that won't matter to Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Much easier on consciences if evidence is ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:01 pm

————————-

6 Oct 2013

To be fair though they have always had the six week sanction if you leave your job voluntarily or are sacked for misconduct, that's been in place since the late 80's, i used to work for them, it was the first job that i had when i first left school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:03 pm

You are quite correct Phil, you can't claim for 6 weeks under the conditions you state, however the stuff they are doing above is to people who can claim, it's sickening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Sassy wrote:You are quite correct Phil, you can't claim for 6 weeks under the conditions you state, however the stuff they are doing above is to people who can claim, it's sickening.

....That saying, i remember...I was responsible (one of my tasks) for contacting the employers to find out the reasons why the employee had lost their job...Not sure if the sanction was imposed before or after hearing back from the employer though.

Last edited by Catman on Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:09 pm

I actually agree with it if you just walk out of your job, shouldn't do that until you find another one, even though they are hard to find. I seriously object to the means they are using above to do them out of benefit they are supposed to get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Sassy wrote:I actually agree with it if you just walk out of your job, shouldn't do that until you find another one, even though they are hard to find.   I seriously object to the means they are using above to do them out of benefit they are supposed to get.

I agree!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:18 am

————————-

6 Oct 2013

A laugh a minute over one Job centre, so what was the outcome of this, the readers of the guardian being gullible to believing the government was complicit?

Hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Merry Christmas

Its not a tragedy, its a criminal disgrace.They know their IT is unfit for purpose.
I hope you enjoyed your Christmas dinner.
You are a complete Tory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:47 pm

NemsAgain wrote:

Merry Christmas

Its not a tragedy, its a criminal disgrace.They know their IT is unfit for purpose.
You are a complete Tory.

...I completely agree Nems, when it comes to politics , people's lives etc, Didge is most certainly a Tory, be backs their policies to the hilt and sorry for saying this didge, but your posts seem to be sneering at the poor....

Didges other motto....if there are no jobs to be had then let the unemployed starve, bairns an all.
 Doesn't matter which way you try to sweeten it Didge, this is your feelings on the matter, the Tory mindset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Joy Division wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

You are a complete Tory.

...I completely agree Nems, when it comes  to politics , people's lives etc, Didge is most certainly a Tory, be backs their policies to the hilt and sorry for saying this didge, but your posts seem to be sneering at the poor....

Didges other motto....if there are no jobs to be had then let the unemployed starve, bairns an all.
 Doesn't matter which way you try to sweeten it Didge, this is your feelings on the matter, the Tory mindset.

What ever it is, it enrages me. The Tory way, demonise the poor and vulnerable, tie the hands and slash the local authority budgets and reward the corporate tax dodgers and white collar criminals. Why are people so stupid as to believe this tory shite and they do believe it, Every assaulted disabled person or racially abused shopkeeper tells me that some believe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next