NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Shootings

+11
Syl
Original Quill
nicko
Fuzzy Zack
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
Major
Eilzel
eddie
Victorismyhero
Cass
15 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Paris Shootings - Page 5 Empty Paris Shootings

Post by Cass Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Oh dear god....this breaks my heart.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/index.html

Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Paris Shootings - Page 5 Empty Re: Paris Shootings

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:54 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Didge - like many others, I ignored most of your last post.

I told you a while back, that I ignore many of your long rants.

If you want me to reply, you need to be more concise.

Which means you cannot refute my points, as they are true

Eiether address them or do not even answer them, as coming out with excuses is pathetic. To even claim that was a rant after saying you have not read something by ignoring it is a complete contradiction

The reality is my points are correct and the fact is you know this also, hence why you cannot refute them

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:54 pm

What are your points Didge?

That Muslims don't condemn atrocities?

That's BS and you know it.

We all do.

Sassy has given examples but I guess it's easier to ignore the points if the don't agree with your stance!

Who created the ISIS? That's the question you should be asking and laying the blame on.

I'm off see you later
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:10 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:What are your points Didge?

That Muslims don't condemn atrocities?

That's BS and you know it.

We all do.

Sassy has given examples but I guess it's easier to ignore the points if the don't agree with your stance!

Who created the ISIS? That's the question you should be asking and laying the blame on.

I'm off see you later

You see how when faced with the truth people react?

Show me the countless same religious Muslim leaders who have condemned th paris attack, also condemn the Terrorist stabbings of Israeli Jews? The Shootings? The Car Rammings?
Show me where the same Muslim religious leaders who have condemned the Paris attacked, have also condemned Morrocans for holding fake executions of Jews in a mass protest?

When it comes to an aceptable hate, where a people are dehumanized as the Israeel i Jews are and not for the first time in history have Jews been dehumamized, for the sole reason to justify murdering them.
If these same religious leaders fail to condemn the murder of innocent civillians through terrorist acts in thee name of religion, their words to claim to dissociate extremism from Islam is invalid. As the Palestinian terrorists invoke and very much use Islam to justify their acts, as ISIS do. So untill you have religious and political Muslim leaders condemn all terrorist acts or murder, then thir words are meaningless as they completely contradict

You make the same mistakes as Zack going off yet again blame. It was not the west that created a hate between Sunni and Shia, that has been going on for centuries, as without that hate, ISIS would cease to exist. Without Islam, ISIS would cease to exist. Without centuries of persecution, murder, rape between both Sunni and Shia Muslims, ISIS would not exist. Without the doctrine of Wahhabism and the exportation by Saudi, ISIS would not exist. You see there are many reasons why ISIS exist and you like many Muslims having been indoctrinated with poor reasons that seek to just blame the West. The west has done mistakes, but there is no way that ISIS is becuase of the actions of the west

Until Muslims stop this blame culture and look to place blame where it blongs, with the countless problems found in the Islamic world, then the problems with continue to exist. It is because of the very beliefs that allow a people to think they can place of little value to this life and care little for humnanity. That is very much an Abrahamic doctrine that places more of a belief of an after life it cannot prove exists and places the human life of little importantce. This is why extremists Muslims willingly give up their lifes through violence

So stop looking to blame others for a problem that is fundmentally a problem rooted in Islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

ISIS don't care about innocent civilians being bombed in Syria or Iraq - they're killing them themselves.

So your suggestion is to not bomb Syria directly, but to help groups in the region to fight ISIS? Is that by providing arms? That's a bad idea for a start because today's ally could be tomorrow's enemy. In addition to that, what happens if those allies do take control? Are they going to be any better than the current lot of terrorists?

ISIS would also not really distinguish between direct bombing and helping their enemies, so I don't think that would stop terrorist attacks.

There are no good options now the milk has been spilt.

My first option is to get out of there completely. Perhaps I wasn't clear.

If other countries ask for help, then we can think about providing arms and equipment. That's just good business so I don't think the government gives a shit where they end up as long as the arms industry thrives.

OK. I think that the best way to avoid terrorist attacks here is indeed to keep out of it completely. That might not make that much difference though if ISIS just lump all Western countries together, and of course what with refugees moving around so much at the moment, it's hard to keep track of the infiltrators. Then there are the fifth columnists - British extremists who merely identify with other Muslims - like Adelbolajo and his mate.

There appears to be some "shock" that a couple of the Paris attackers may have been from Syria and posed as refugees. I don't know why it would be a shock really - loads of people said ages ago that ISIS could come to Europe that way.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:21 pm

I'd like to know how the terrorists got into that concert hall carrying those guns. They're not that easy to hide are they?

The ones at the stadium failed because they couldn't get in. As shooting people seems to be the in thing at the moment (followed by blowing themselves up), maybe more security should be in place.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:27 pm

yes yes yes...thats the answer...get out completely

and make our borders impervious to everyone....

NO bombing no interference...let em get on with it

AND no more "refugees/migrants"

lets get out stay out and keep well clear.... Paris Shootings - Page 5 2190311264

or do te left typically want to be the usual cowards they are and only "partly intervene" just to salve their agenda??? and "look good" Paris Shootings - Page 5 2190311264 Paris Shootings - Page 5 2190311264

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:32 pm

like i say fuzz...we should get out...and leave em to slaughter one another....

we are getting close now to not being totally dependant on oil....

so shut the doors...let em kill each other/starve

BUT allied to that ...we DONT WANT the "fall out" from it here....

NO refugees. no matter how well vetted...
and no economic migrants either...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:40 pm

Again the blame culture, failing to see where the blame really is.

This is why when non-extremist Muslims argue the same claims to injustices done, as the extremists do. Then again you have no seperation from the extremist mindset. All that is seperate is where one is going to murder of that belief. Again what some people cannot grasp is that societies move on after conflicts. Which at present in the Middle East, seems to be an impossibility.

Again without the beliefs, systems, people would not easily commit suicide wanting to take as many people with them, aa they believe they will be given a first class ticket into heaven. To ignore this and other fundemental beliefs and how they allow for people to justify their acts, fails to understand what the root cause to the problems are.

Look at the terminology Zack uses, Christian West, as if this an ideological religious conflict between the Christianity and Islam. This is the bullshit indoctrinated into Muslims minds. Hence they view 9/11 as inside job for example. They think that the Christian West is on a new crusade to destroy Islam. It is this poor mentality that is helping th extremist cause, as both extremist and non-extremist share the same blame belief.

Like i say, the more and more that extremist and non-Muslim extremist share the same view points, fail to condemn all acts of terrorist murder, then extremism will always be associated with Islam. The seperation needs to come from the religious leaders that promote peace and lay blame where it belings at the extremists themselves

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

OK. I think that the best way to avoid terrorist attacks here is indeed to keep out of it completely. That might not make that much difference though if ISIS just lump all Western countries together, and of course what with refugees moving around so much at the moment, it's hard to keep track of the infiltrators. Then there are the fifth columnists - British extremists who merely identify with other Muslims - like Adelbolajo and his mate.

There appears to be some "shock" that a couple of the Paris attackers may have been from Syria and posed as refugees. I don't know why it would be a shock really - loads of people said ages ago that ISIS could come to Europe that way.

I don't think Isis attacked France randomly.

France has been bombing Isis for a while now.

The sense that the Christian West has an the moral guardians of the world is only a pretence to convince the rest that we are there to do some good for the natives.

But in reality we are there for land and resource. Don't believe me then google "Rupert Murdoch, Jacob Rothschild and Genie Oil". That's just tip of the iceberg.

Unfortunately some people, while claiming to be historians, do not seem to be able to learn from history and are doomed to repeat it. And that's why imperialists get away with it

Other countries have also been bombing them. France seems to be the popular target at the moment - possibly because of internal tensions re Islam.

I have no problem with the UK staying out of it, as long as you and others don't start whinging that we're not helping civilians or refugees there, or that we're just "letting" ISIS take over. My main concern is that they don't come over here, or that anyone who leaves the UK to join ISIS is not just let back in here - which seems to be happening at the moment.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Lord Foul wrote:like i say fuzz...we should get out...and leave em to slaughter one another....

Aha...an awakening!!

Makes more sense than you realize.  WTF do you think the 'LW commie bastard' Obama is doing?  What part of 'staying out of it' don't y'all understand?  It's all none of our business.

Republicans and Tories would have F-18's flying around like flies, and 75,000 ground troops in there, in a minute.  I'm reminded of a little poem I learned as a kid:

Lil Bo Peep, has lost her sheep,
and doesn't know where to find them.
Leave them alone, and they'll come home,
wagging their tails behind them.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:10 pm

lol see what I mean, the west is very much secular with Christiniaty just being the majority belief of people who in the majority are not literal believers. There is some grounds for Christianity having sway in the US, but that is it. Hence to turn this religiously is again Muslims trying to make this a religious conflict, one they can seek to turn blame away from the problens found in the Islamic world

It is the kind of bullshit that zack posted above that they believe and hence why they refuse to see blame in Islami or the Islamic world. I mean we went into Afghanistan, based off a terrorist attack because the country had terrorist training camps. It was also run by a despotic regeme that abused the human rights of the people. Now invaded is a poor terminology as we assisted the Northern Alliance to defeat the Taliban, on which this conflict had been going on for ages. The intention was to do right and free people from oppression of which the Muslim majority contries had done nothing to resolve themselves. As seen in the Muslim mindset, it is a Christian crusade and are not freeing people from oppresion.

This is why extremist will continue to exist if the belief around a conlfict, is seen as a crusade, when the people who lived un the Taliban faced unprecedented oppression. This is why Muslims have to stop this blame culture sway from probhlems that exist in the Muslim world.

Last edited by Didge on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:like i say fuzz...we should get out...and leave em to slaughter one another....

Aha...an awakening!!

Makes more sense than you realize.  WTF do you think the 'LW commie bastard' Obama is doing?  What part of 'staying out of it' don't y'all understand?  It's all none of our business.

Republicans and Tories would have F-18's flying around like flies, and 75,000 ground troops in there, in a minute.  I'm reminded of a little poem:

Obama isn't keeping out of it. Arming the rebels isn't keeping out of it - it's just creating more mayhem for ISIS to get stronger. Bombing ISIS also isn't keeping out of it. Keep on excusing him though if it makes you feel better.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Aha...an awakening!!

Republicans and Tories would have F-18's flying around like flies, and 75,000 ground troops in there, in a minute.  I'm reminded of a little poem:

Obama isn't keeping out of it. Arming the rebels isn't keeping out of it - it's just creating more mayhem for ISIS to get stronger. Bombing ISIS also isn't keeping out of it. Keep on excusing him though if it makes you feel better.

Obama is not arming the rebels.  He's unable to do anything, in fact.  Coincidence has created a convenience of symbiosis: the RW doesn't want to work with the African President; and the President doesn't want the RW to do any of their war-mongering shit.  All the simple, African President has to do is sit on his hands.

Oh, the Republicans whine about the lack of leadership.  But which of them would follow the leadership of an African President anyway?  It's a divine win-win.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:27 pm

They've already released a brother of two of the terrorists. I hope they're following him to see if he contacts anyone dodgy. They should then arrest him again and hold him as long as possible.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:35 pm

The mother of one of the Paris suicide bombers has claimed her son “did not mean to kill anyone”, as his family said that he may have blown himself up because of stress.

Oh of course. He was just "stressed".

They should arrest the whole family.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-attacks-live-updates-is-video-threatens-countries-taking-part-in-syria-airstrikes-34204011.html
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:lol see what I mean, the west is very much secular with Christiniaty just being the majority belief of people who in the majority are not literal believers. There is some grounds for Christianity having sway in the US, but that is it. Hence to turn this religiously is again Muslims trying to make this a religious conflict, one they can seek to turn blame away from the problens found in the Islamic world

It is the kind of bullshit that zack posted above that they believe and hence why they refuse to see blame in Islami or the Islamic world. I mean we went into Afghanistan, based off a terrorist attack because the country had terrorist training camps. It was also run by a despotic regeme that abused the human rights of the people. Now invaded is a poor terminology as we assisted the Northern Alliance to defeat the Taliban, on which this conflict had been going on for ages. The intention was to do right and free people from oppression of which the Muslim majority contries had done nothing to resolve themselves. As seen in the Muslim mindset, it is a Christian crusade and are not freeing people from oppresion.

This is why extremist will continue to exist if the belief around a conlfict, is seen as a crusade, when the people who lived un the Taliban faced unprecedented oppression. This is why Muslims have to stop this blame culture sway from probhlems that exist in the Muslim world.

The article above was written by a Jain..

Jains are not Muslim. Far from it.

cheers tongue

Does not matter if it was written by a lefty, its still idiotic and even more so that you buy it.  lol

It fundementally is not explaining how two French born nationals end up blowing up themselves in Paris  murdering countless other French Nationals.

What can only be the connection to drive them to do this?

Islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Obama is not arming the rebels.  He's unable to do anything, in fact.  Coincidence has created a convenience of symbiosis: the RW doesn't want to work with the African President; and the President doesn't want the RW to do any of their war-mongering shit.  All the simple, African President has to do is sit on his hands.

Oh, the Republicans whine about the lack of leadership.  But which of them would follow the leadership of an African President anyway?  It's a divine win-win.

I'm afraid that letting Obama off the hook won't save you. ISIS have threatened to target the US. So much for keeping out of it eh?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-video-threatens-terror-attack-on-washington-and-countries-taking-part-in-syria-air-strikes-a6736171.html
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They've already released a brother of two of the terrorists. I hope they're following him to see if he contacts anyone dodgy. They should then arrest him again and hold him as long as possible.

Brother? I don't think they are related. The one's released were innocent and had never had charges brought against them. Duh...that's why they were released.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I'm afraid that letting Obama off the hook won't save you. ISIS have threatened to target the US. So much for keeping out of it eh?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-video-threatens-terror-attack-on-washington-and-countries-taking-part-in-syria-air-strikes-a6736171.html

I don't need salvation. I live in California, remember?

Paris Shootings - Page 5 429319845667019654_1403396394

ISIL can threaten. We have crime everyday. School shootings by some nut? Mall attacks? Workplace disputes? It's not as if it will be something new.

Fortunately, we have excellent police...as do the French. I know it will be in all the papers when it happens, but really, it's nothing we can't handle.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:01 pm

Paris Shootings - Page 5 Image14
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:13 pm

"nothing we can't handle" like how you handle the school shooting. what a big headed prick you are!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:29 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:Paris Shootings - Page 5 Image14

Wow! Either the unluckiest girl on the planet or some wierd fake.

Well, even if it were four different girls who all looked spookily similar....still weird right?

So.

What is it? Who is she? Why is she?

Any answers, anyone?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:They've already released a brother of two of the terrorists. I hope they're following him to see if he contacts anyone dodgy. They should then arrest him again and hold him as long as possible.

Brother?  I don't think they are related.  The one's released were innocent and had never had charges brought against them.  Duh...that's why they were released.

Yes, brother. I suppose he had an alibi at the time. They should still be following him though - brothers often stick together, especially Muslim ones.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't need salvation.  I live in California, remember?

ISIL can threaten.  We have crime everyday.  School shootings by some nut?  Mall attacks?  Workplace disputes?  It's not as if it will be something new.

Fortunately, we have excellent police...as do the French.  I know it will be in all the papers when it happens, but really, it's nothing we can't handle.

I'm sure you can handle it as it didn't actually happen to you or anyone you know. I daresay you think the victims and their families and friends will "handle" it just fine if there's a bloodbath, right?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:53 pm

The world is full of doppelgangers; I don't think these women are identical by any stretch.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't need salvation.  I live in California, remember?

ISIL can threaten.  We have crime everyday.  School shootings by some nut?  Mall attacks?  Workplace disputes?  It's not as if it will be something new.

Fortunately, we have excellent police...as do the French.  I know it will be in all the papers when it happens, but really, it's nothing we can't handle.

I'm sure you can handle it as it didn't actually happen to you or anyone you know. I daresay you think the victims and their families and friends will "handle" it just fine if there's a bloodbath, right?

Two words: Sandy Hook.

Been there, done that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Been there, done that.

I doubt it very much.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Been there, done that.

I doubt it very much.

I don't. And as I say, we've been there...you haven't.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I doubt it very much.

I don't.  And as I say, we've been there...you haven't.

You've been where? Underneath a terrorist bomb?

What do you think 7/7 was? A small schoolyard fight?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

The world is full of doppelgangers; I don't think these women are identical by any stretch.

Lol
No Ben. Course not. They look nothing alike
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:05 pm

Well I just hope that the UK is ready because we'll probably be next.

Of course Quill will just say it won't matter as it's not him who will be affected.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't.  And as I say, we've been there...you haven't.

Yes, with 7/7 you got a taste of it. Now, try Roseberg, OR; Charlestown, SC; Isla Vista, CA; Ft. Hood, TX; Washington DC; Santa Monica, CA; Newtown, CN; Brookfield, Minneapolis, and Oak Creek, WS; Aurora, CO; Oakland and Seal Beach, CA; Tucson, AZ; Manchester, CN; Huntsville, AL; Blacksburg, VA; Atlanta, GA; or Columbine, Colorado. http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

I don't know what an ISIL threat could say to us that hasn't already been said.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes, with 7/7 you got a taste of it.  Now, try Roseberg, OR; Charlestown, SC; Isla Vista, CA; Ft. Hood, TX; Washington DC; Santa Monica, CA; Newtown, CN; Brookfield, Minneapolis, and Oak Creek, WS; Aurora, CO; Oakland and Seal Beach, CA; Tucson, AZ; Manchester, CN; Huntsville, AL; Blacksburg, VA; Atlanta, GA; or Columbine, Colorado.  http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

We also had the IRA bombing the hell out of people in England. I daresay you think we deserved that though.

I think I'm going to ignore you for a while - your arrogance makes me sick. I had no idea that Americans could be so unpleasant. It's a shame really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Well I just hope that the UK is ready because we'll probably be next.

Of course Quill will just say it won't matter as it's not him who will be affected.
you cant be ready we cant be ready they have to be successful only once with a terrorist attack
we have to be right every time to stop it
its a impossible task that we do really well to a point

And i am sure QUILL was affected on 9/11 or the Boston bombing or when of ISIS behead American journalist James Foley ect ect
so how exactly have you been personally affected ? have you lost anybody to a terrorist action you certainly haven`t mentioned it

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, with 7/7 you got a taste of it.  Now, try Roseberg, OR; Charlestown, SC; Isla Vista, CA; Ft. Hood, TX; Washington DC; Santa Monica, CA; Newtown, CN; Brookfield, Minneapolis, and Oak Creek, WS; Aurora, CO; Oakland and Seal Beach, CA; Tucson, AZ; Manchester, CN; Huntsville, AL; Blacksburg, VA; Atlanta, GA; or Columbine, Colorado.  http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

We also had the IRA bombing the hell out of people in England. I daresay you think we deserved that though.

I think I'm going to ignore you for a while - your arrogance makes me sick. I had no idea that Americans could be so unpleasant. It's a shame really.

My goodness.  You are so preoccupied with me that you have lost sight of the conversation topic.  I haven't been talking about England, except to say that the threat there is minimal...due largely, no doubt, to the excellent police you have.  I have been discussing the US and the devastation we have been through, what with all the shootings recounted above.

I believe you even started the topic, saying that the US was under threat from ISIL...or words to that effect.  I am merely responding to you.

Ah well, off you go...ta.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:29 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Well I just hope that the UK is ready because we'll probably be next.

you cant be ready we cant be ready they have to be successful only once with a terrorist attack

And i am sure QUILL was affected on 9/11 or the Boston bombing or when of ISIS behead American journalist James Foley ect ect
so how exactly have you been personally affected ? have you lost anybody to a terrorist action you certainly haven`t mentioned it

I'm not the one pretty much saying it doesn't matter, am I?

I don't give a shit how much you stick up for him. He's an arrogant twat.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

My goodness.  You are so preoccupied with me that you have lost sight of the conversation topic.  I haven't been talking about England, except to say that the threat there is minimal...due largely, no doubt, to the excellent police you have.  I have been discussing the US and the devastation we have been through, what with all the shootings recounted above.

I believe you even started the topic, saying that the US was under threat from ISIL...or words to that effect.  I am merely responding to you.

Ah well, off you go...ta.
the uk`s advantage is we are a island and hence harder to get in than a country with multiple borders with less access to weapons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

pot calling the kettle black if you ask me .......

and it was you who said what quill would say "Quill will just say it won't matter " putting words in others mouth again .....its what you do all the time

Last edited by korban dallas on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:38 pm

have there been any actual mobile phone videos (apart from the journalists) of the Paris attack?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:40 pm

eddie wrote:have there been any actual mobile phone videos (apart from the journalists) of the Paris attack?
Don`t think so edds

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm

eddie wrote:have there been any actual mobile phone videos (apart from the journalists) of the Paris attack?

I believe I saw some people videoing some of the aftermath...the memorials and such. But that is all after-the-fact.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:42 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Don`t think so edds

Thousands of people and no footage?
There must be, surely?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:45 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

pot calling the kettle black if you ask me .......

and it was you who said what quill would say "Quill will just say it won't matter " putting words in others mouth again .....its what you do all the time

I didn't ask you, and I wouldn't ask you because your opinion isn't very important.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next