NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You fuck with the bull? You get the horns.

+8
SEXY MAMA
Tommy Monk
Andy
Eilzel
Fuzzy Zack
eddie
nicko
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

You fuck with the bull? You get the horns. Empty You fuck with the bull? You get the horns.

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:04 am

I'm really tired of people defying me on my own fucking forum.

I'm dropping the hammer. Smelly defied me -- look for his posts over the next ... forever. They won't be there. He can start SmellyBanditFix and see how that goes.

The only thing you goddamn idiots (those of you who aren't, know who you are) understand is the power of the ban-hammer. Feel the power, and don't fuck with me and my friends. Do that, and we're cool. Don't, and you're not welcome in this place I made.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

You fuck with the bull? You get the horns. Empty Re: You fuck with the bull? You get the horns.

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:54 am

Just wanted to add -- I hate this site for what it's become. I'd like it again, if it could be a place where people who don't constantly snipe at each other like fucking children could talk about interesting ideas and news. So if you think I'm being an asshole, please, PLEASE delete your account, fuck away from here and never besmirch my existence again. It would make me quite happy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

You fuck with the bull? You get the horns. Empty Re: You fuck with the bull? You get the horns.

Post by nicko Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:18 am

Your an I.R.A supporter then?
Money from such as you killed Women and Children in Ireland.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:19 am

Just logged on
What happened?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:23 am

Ben showing his true colours.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:34 am

Smelly did something wrong and so Ben has posted pro IRA stuff?
What a total piece of filth he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:37 am

He really wants to get us out, I spent 3 yrs fighting those Bastards and Ben supports them, piece of shit!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:45 am

nicko wrote:He really wants to get us out,   I spent 3 yrs fighting those Bastards and Ben supports them,  piece of shit!

I know he has done it because he wants us gone, but its still contemptible. Its a dummy spit from a spoilt child. A spoilt child with zero life experience. Can you imagine if we posted some of the material of people cheering the carnage on 9/11 ?
We wouldn't do that, we are Brits and so have no need to behave in such a vindictive, ignorant manner

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:36 am

Nems, I was shot in the leg by those scum and saw fellow Para's blown to pieces, I can't believe he saw nothing wrong in posting that video. unless of coarse he knew exactly what he was doing.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:41 am

nicko wrote:Nems, I was shot in the leg by those scum and saw fellow Para's blown to pieces,  I can't believe he saw nothing wrong in posting that video. unless of coarse he knew exactly what he was doing.

Nicko, he definitely did it on purpose.
He wants us gone.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:13 am

There was a reason for it Zack.  When people put posts saying that there should be refugees heads on spikes on a fence to deter othere refugees, that's way over the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:22 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Anyway - if Smelly has gone, then so have I.

How do I delete account?

And where's the new forum?

Delete option is in profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:22 am

LOL!   He was out of control and getting worse and worse, was obviously doing it to try and get banned, and because Ben has standards, he succeeded.   Went out showing people the depths of his depravity.  Because he's so twisted, he'll think that is a good thing poor soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:24 am

It might just be smelly, Zack. But as some places ban people for certain behaviour, so do some forums it seems. That's life.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:24 am

sassy wrote:There was a reason for it Zack.  When people put posts saying that there should be refugees heads on spikes on a fence to deter othere refugees, that's way over the line.

You are very quiet on the pro IRA video

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:25 am

Eilzel wrote:It might just be smelly, Zack. But as some places ban people for certain behaviour, so do some forums it seems. That's life.

So are you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:26 am

Can you point me to it, please.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:27 am

Eilzel wrote:Can you point me to it, please.

Bens signature

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:28 am

I think the post that caused most offence was when SB implied the murder of Syrians was a justifiable culling.
Just horrendous.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:28 am

Nems wrote:
sassy wrote:There was a reason for it Zack.  When people put posts saying that there should be refugees heads on spikes on a fence to deter othere refugees, that's way over the line.

Nope, told Nicko on another thread Ben is obviously using it as his signature, if people are trying to piss him off by posting vile racist stuff, he obviously decided to piss right back.  Didn't notice you saying anything about putting refugees heads on spikes either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:29 am

Handy Andy wrote:I think the post that caused most offence was when SB implied the murder of Syrians was a justifiable culling.
Just horrendous.

Yep, think the words were 'if it's done by whites, it's culling'

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:32 am

Nems, I'm on mobile now so will check it later. That said, a video in spite is not something I'd condone. But as I have made clear, I totally understand Ben's being absolutely pissed off with a sizeable number of British posters here right now, I'm pretty ashamed of the impression given here myself.

Ben should not have a pro-IRA sig. But he should not have had to put up with the shit he has either. Good on him for banning SB. Hopefully a lot of rats will follow the garbage overboard.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:43 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:I think the post that caused most offence was when SB implied the murder of Syrians was a justifiable culling.
Just horrendous.

Do you really think he's the stomach for that?

One thing typing it, another thing doing it.

I think he probably did quite a lot of it in South Africa, which is why he thinks the way he does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:43 am

Both sides were wrong in NI for decades.
Atrocities were done and cannot be undone,nor can the memories.
What can be done is to look forward,Jerry Adams,McGuiness and Paisley managed to forge a lasting , if uneasy peace,assisted by Major and Blair.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:43 am

sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Nope, told Nicko on another thread Ben is obviously using it as his signature, if people are trying to piss him off by posting vile racist stuff, he obviously decided to piss right back.  Didn't notice you saying anything about putting refugees heads on spikes either.

Didn't even see Smellys post
But you lady are a first class fucking hypocrite

Showed to video to your OH?
Give your Dad a ring and tell him about it.
You know the dad that served his country. Whats his opinion of the IRA?

You are the most hard faced bitch it has ever been my misfortune to encounter.
You bleat on about dying Palestinians post up pictures of dying kids, what about the victims of the IRA?
What about Tim Parry and Johnathon Ball? What about all the people killed and maimed by the IRA

Be accompanying OH to Remembrance Sunday function will you?  Hypocrite.
You fuck with the bull? You get the horns. Poppy10

That goes for the rest of you lot too.
Any one that continues to post here with that terrorist sympathiser is a disgrace
A spineless pathetic disgrace.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/19/27/06/86/poppy10.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:44 am

Hold on fuzzy... sending you a pm...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:45 am

If smelly meant what he said he is beneath contempt.
If he didn't mean it then he is insincere and a waste of effort having on a forum.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:46 am

Stop being ridiculous Nems fgs.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:47 am

Nems wrote:
sassy wrote:

You bleat on about dying Palestinians post up pictures of dying kids, what about the victims of the IRA?
What about Tim Parry and Johnathon Ball? What about all the people killed and maimed by the IRA

Any one that continues to post here with that terrorist sympathiser is a disgrace

Whatever Nems, I don't need to explain myself to you and have no interest in doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:49 am

Eilzel wrote:Stop being ridiculous Nems fgs.

Oh shut up you are another whining appeaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:50 am

sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Whatever Nems, I don't need to explain myself to you and have no interest in doing so.

YOU DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN TO ME
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE

You disgust me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:51 am

Nems wrote:
sassy wrote:

YOU DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN TO ME
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE

You disgust me

Thanks goodness for that, I'd hate you to think anything else with the racist views you have been showing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:52 am

Whatever. I want a forum which is civil. Looks like this one is on the right track to achieving that state.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:52 am

Eilzel wrote:Whatever. I want a forum which is civil. Looks like this one is on the right track to achieving that state.

Well, it was getting there lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:54 am

But the rudeness is coming mainly from the lefties on here!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:But the rudeness is coming mainly from the lefties on here!!!

lol!

Lefties might be rude,but that is better than being a sick in the head far rightie.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:44 pm

Just to make it clear, I have never posted "racist shit" I may have posted something to Zack, But he's a racist. In reply to him earlier," get stuffed you horrible little sperm"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Why dont people just calm down!!!!!

Ben i know this is your forum and you want it a certain way but banning people without prior warning wont achieve anything.

Oh and why has Nems left?

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Eilzel wrote:Nems, I'm on mobile now so will check it later. That said, a video in spite is not something I'd condone. But as I have made clear, I totally understand Ben's being absolutely pissed off with a sizeable number of British posters here right now, I'm pretty ashamed of the impression given here myself.

Ben should not have a pro-IRA sig. But he should not have had to put up with the shit he has either. Good on him for banning SB. Hopefully a lot of rats will follow the garbage overboard.

I take it you've gone already then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:11 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Why dont people just calm down!!!!!

Ben i know this is your forum and you want it a certain way but banning people without prior warning wont achieve anything.

Oh and why has Nems left?

Good afternoon Sexy Mama.

Sexy I agree with you,people should calm down.

While you're here,can I ask you a question please?

Forgive me for being a little vague,but sometime last year Sassy told us that you were going to help the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.A commendable act in my opinion as they are being oppressed by the Jews who I am no fan of.

However,Sassy made some weird posts about your trip which included me.She told posters that she was concerned that I was going to 'GET' you while you were in Gaza...........Very weird.

Please can you confirm that you were neither killed,injured or disturbed by me whilst you were away?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:But the rudeness is coming mainly from the lefties on here!!!

lol!

Lefties might be rude,but that is better than being a sick in the head far rightie.

What you talking about?

The 'heads on spikes' was a reference to what Muslims are actually doing, as well as plenty of other atrocities of the worst kind!!!

But you Islamised lefties don't want to talk about that, do you...!?

You'd rather silence others for daring to mention it...

THat is what I call 'sick in the head'!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Why would I go Shady?

Sexy, disagree. By banning certain people Ben can make this forum be the forum he wants it to be. Simple as that.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Eilzel wrote:Why would I go Shady?

Sexy, disagree. By banning certain people Ben can make this forum be the forum he wants it to be. Simple as that.

Because you are a rat as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next