NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bull Elephant Rampage: Briton's Car Trampled

4 posters

Go down

Bull Elephant Rampage: Briton's Car Trampled Empty Bull Elephant Rampage: Briton's Car Trampled

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:47 pm

A raging bull elephant has been filmed overturning a car in which a British teacher was travelling through South Africa's Kruger National Park.

Sarah Brooks, from Lincolnshire, was on safari with her partner, slowly following the animal down a road.

The incident was filmed by tourists in the car behind who see the elephant stop walking and turn towards the car.

It then approaches the car from the side and rolls it over and over, leaving it crushed, with the couple inside.

The tourists in the car behind who did the filming are clearly shocked and distressed and heard to say: "Stop the car ... reverse, reverse, they're going to die."

They urge their own driver to reverse and get out of the angry elephant's way.

The elephant was subsequently killed, the park's general manager said, because its behaviour was totally inexplicable.

The couple were taken to hospital and later discharged.

http://news.sky.com/story/1194809/bull-elephant-rampage-britons-car-trampled

To be honest i would be raging too if people kept shooting my family just for there theeth

Back to top Go down

Bull Elephant Rampage: Briton's Car Trampled Empty Re: Bull Elephant Rampage: Briton's Car Trampled

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Plus the way they were driving after it like a stalking aninmal was probably unwise
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Bull Elephant Rampage: Briton's Car Trampled Empty Re: Bull Elephant Rampage: Briton's Car Trampled

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:01 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Plus the way they were driving after it like a stalking aninmal was probably unwise
case of stand your ground you mean ..........it was a black elephant (sorry  Embarassed )

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:08 pm

@KD
didn't even think of it that way  Wink 

I meant in the video you see the elephant taking a few steps and them driving forward a little and the elephant looking over it shoulder taking a few more steps and them moving forward a little, elephant turns back again and charges.

Seems awfully similar to the way predators stalk their prey. and I though the Body language of the elephant showed it getting annoyed by the car following it.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:15 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@KD
didn't even think of it that way  Wink 

I meant in the video you see the elephant taking a few steps and them driving forward a little and the elephant looking over it shoulder taking a few more steps and them moving forward a little, elephant turns back again and charges.

Seems awfully similar to the way predators stalk their prey. and I though the Body language of the elephant showed it getting annoyed by the car following it.
unfortunatly we humans treat other species with indifferance and i don`t think animals are as stupid as we think
i guess humans have to be seen as preditors by most animals so you can hardly blame them for trying to protect them selfs

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by nicko Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:08 am

I believe the elephant was in "must"which makes them very irritable and full of testosterone. all bull elephants go through this condition. there was no excuse for killing this animal!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:41 pm

No excuse whatsoever, and it just goes to show how arrogant some people can be. If a big dangerous animal well over 100 times your size looks pissed, you stop pissing it off.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down