NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Christians...following their "guide book"

+8
Fuzzy Zack
SEXY MAMA
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
nicko
Raggamuffin
eddie
veya_victaous
12 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Real Christians...following their "guide book" - Page 10 Empty Real Christians...following their "guide book"

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Parents Charged With Killing Son In Church

A teenager is killed and his brother is seriously hurt in a so-called "counselling session" aimed at getting them to confess sins.

19:03, UK, Wednesday 14 October 2015
Bruce Leonard and his wife Deborah Leonard are charged in the beating death of their 19-year-old son

A couple have been charged with fatally beating their 19-year-old son in an apparent "counselling session" at a church in central New York

Bruce Leonard, 65, and 59-year-old Deborah Leonard are charged with first-degree manslaughter in the death of their son Lucas.

Four other members of the Word of Life Church in New Hartford were charged with assault for the attack that also left Lucas' younger brother, Christopher, seriously injured.

Authorities said the beatings were part of what parishioners referred to as a "counselling session".
David Morey, 26, of Utica Linda Morey, 54, are charged with felony second-degree assault

David Morey, 26, and Linda Morey, 54, pleaded not guilty to assault

New Hartford Police Chief Michael Inserra said the teens were subjected to hours of physical punishment "in hopes that each would confess to prior sins and ask for forgiveness".

Investigators are still looking into what the supposed sins were, Chief Inserra said.

Officers responded to the church at about 12.30pm on Monday after family members brought Lucas to hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Sarah Ferguson, 33 and Joseph Irwin, 26, are charged with felony second-degree assault

Sarah Ferguson, 33, and Joseph Irwin, 26, were also charged

State and local officials cordoned off the church and began interviewing parishioners.

Several children found inside were turned over to child welfare officials, police said.

Authorities said Lucas and Christopher suffered injuries to their abdomens, genitals, backs and thighs.

Christopher, 17, remains in hospital in serious condition, Chief Inserra told a news conference on Wednesday.

The teens' parents pleaded not guilty at their arraignment on Tuesday and are being held in Oneida County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bail each.

Lawyers for the couple declined to comment on the case.

David Morey, 26, Linda Morey, 54, Sarah Ferguson, 33 and Joseph Irwin, 26, were ordered held on $50,000 bail. All four pleaded not guilty to a felony count of second-degree assault.

from "http://news.sky.com/story/1569536/parents-charged-with-killing-son-in-church"

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. -- Deuteronomy 21:18-21

He that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death. -- Exodus 21:15

He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 21:17

Back to top Go down

Real Christians...following their "guide book" - Page 10 Empty Re: Real Christians...following their "guide book"

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:19 pm

That's what Ben said last so I assume so
Unless he changes his mind - his prerogative
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Real Christians...following their "guide book" - Page 10 Empty Re: Real Christians...following their "guide book"

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Hmmm well seeing as the majority of Brit-bathers hate the the Brits for "bashing" other people......

See where I'm going with this too?

I'm not perfect, edds, just telling you about what's going on with me. I haven't listened to the Beatles, which were once my favorite group, in ages. Haven't watched Doctor Who in ages. The hateful, ignorant Brits we have on this site are putting a real bad taste in my mouth when I think about the UK, a place that I always thought was really cool before I started this godforsaken oral cancer of a news forum. I've encountered so many abysmally stupid and hate-filled British people here, I'm just about positive it has changed me.

Are you saying that you've gone of The Beatles and Doctor Who because you've gone off anything British?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Ben said:

I'm not perfect, edds, just telling you about what's going on with me. I haven't listened to the Beatles, which were once my favorite group, in ages. Haven't watched Doctor Who in ages. The hateful, ignorant Brits we have on this site are putting a real bad taste in my mouth when I think about the UK, a place that I always thought was really cool before I started this godforsaken oral cancer of a news forum. I've encountered so many abysmally stupid and hate-filled British people here, I'm just about positive it has changed me.

Does that mean if people have had bad experiences over a number of years, with immigration, then goin by your logic, they have every right for immigration to leave a "bad taste"?

(Personally, veya and his rants and abuse and hypocrisy, have not put me off Australia?)

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:42 pm

eddie wrote:Ben said:

Does that mean if people have had bad experiences over a number of years, with immigration, then goin by your logic, they have every right for immigration to leave a "bad taste"?

(Personally, veya and his rants and abuse and hypocrisy, have not put me off Australia?)

Good post Eds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:46 pm

eddie wrote:Ben said:

you know eddie, when that arrogant fuck said that i thought pretty much the same as you did.

the sad thing is that liberal cowards like him and his international ilk are responsible for any negativity the britisih are feeling in regards to the UK. mass immigration is of course high on the list of "things to resent and hate"

of course liberals dont care about things like that, all they care about is easing their white liberal guilt for a little bit more and so chase their lunatic social engineering liberalism with wild abandon, of course once they fuck things up they always wash their hands of the mess and pretend that they had nothing to do with it.

the UK is cool but laughably bens vision of it is based on the old days before the three headed virus of unjudging liberalism, multiculturalism and political correctness rotted everything that was good in the UK, the bitternees that ben is now encountering from brits is the direct result of brits being pissed off with leftwing liberal Real Christians...following their "guide book" - Page 10 3633442240 social engineering

ironically the thing benny boy once admired has been destroyed by his religion of leftwing liberalism Real Christians...following their "guide book" - Page 10 3633442240

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:52 pm

Double standards. I've seen it a lot on here lately.
That leaves a worse taste then anything else.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:02 pm

I'M inclined to agree with that comment Smelly.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's becoming quite difficult not to judge Americans in a negative way by the ones here too - and Australians.

I've never seen anything so arrogant as a presumptuous Brit, when he want to be.  Because of that there are some who wouldn't mind untying your boat.

My experience on this thread with conservative Brits teaches me that no one is more coddled and parochial, and hence ignorant, than such a Tory.  Y'all think the world is all pink and blue, like your nursery when you were young.  Y'all live on an island, fcs.  Get out and get some experience in the real world.

Says the person who sits there behind his computer spouting off about things he knows nothing about.

I've tried to explain to you that people need to be responsible for themselves, and that they need to make an effort if they want to succeed, but then you say I'm coddled. You seem to understand the exact opposite of what I've actually said. Is that some kind of talent you learnt as a child?

You want to coddle black people instead of telling them that they're responsible for themselves.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:11 pm

"Patronising Blacks"
It's a new fashion; like Angelina adopting babies
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:13 pm

eddie wrote:"Patronising Blacks"

It's horrible eddie. I absolutely hate Quill's attitude towards black people. He talks about them as if they have no brains at all, and as if they are incapable of anything. I hate the idea that he tells them from a young age that they're not equal, that they're victims, and that white people look down on them. It's just awful.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:15 pm

@ eddie and Nems

Are you seriously that delutional that you belive Veya banned VOD and HF for being Christians?

The evil shit heads started the 'moslem' thread to take the piss and you eddie agreed for it to stay on!

I thought that was unfair but you didnt care!

And no I dont believe Ben is anti religious hes just anti shit heads.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

It's horrible eddie. I absolutely hate Quill's attitude towards black people. He talks about them as if they have no brains at all, and as if they are incapable of anything. I hate the idea that he tells them from a young age that they're not equal, that they're victims, and that white people look down on them. It's just awful.

Its like going backwards.
I'm sure he started off with good intentions but got a bit fanatical along the way.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:19 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:@ eddie and Nems

Are you seriously that delutional that you belive Veya banned VOD and HF for being Christians?

The evil shit heads started the 'moslem' thread to take the piss out of you and you eddie agreed!

Ben is anti-Christianity - he admits that. I think he used to be one, but then had a bad experience or something. That's why he turns a blind eye to Christian-bashing on here.

VOD started the Muslim devotional thread to see what Veya would say on it. That's because she felt that he only ever mocked and baited Christians. Eddie was being sarcastic when she suggested he posted some cartoons of extremists.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:23 pm

Thank you Rags.
SM is a hothead and doesn't read things properly sometimes (it's a Sagittarius thing my mate David used to do it)

I've already explained what that was all about sm
You can pretend you don't get it if you like.

Remember when I was banned from speakfree for stating an opinion?
You told me that they were wrong.
You were on my side.

Remember?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:25 pm

eddie wrote:Thank you Rags.
SM is a hothead and doesn't read things properly sometimes (it's a Sagittarius thing my mate David used to do it)

You were on my side.

Remember?

There's been a lot of sarcasm around lately, and it's hard to know if someone's being sarky or not. You did explain at the time though, so she clearly didn't read your post about it. Also, it would not be in your character to incite someone to take the piss out of Muslims - she should surely have known that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:26 pm

It was a good example of Veya's double standards though. He said that her objection to what you said was a "fair statement", and yet if anyone objects to the incitement to hatred of Christians, he says they're "whinging".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:26 pm

You were on my side.

Remember?

I say it as i see it eddie.

If i thought you were treated unfairly i will speak out.

I even defended Rags when Didge kept on asking her to answer that question.

The way i see it here is getting rid of the cause before it becomes a major problem.

I didnt like that thread i mentioned it several times.

Veya shoukdnt need to post anti Muslim shit when every other thread becomes about Islam on here!

Thats what i was getting at
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

You were on my side.

Remember?

There's been a lot of sarcasm around lately, and it's hard to know if someone's being sarky or not. You did explain at the time though, so she clearly didn't read your post about it. Also, it would not be in your character to incite someone to take the piss out of Muslims - she should surely have known that.

People forget things when they're not speaking from their heart.

She knows, like everyone else knows, that veya was wrong.
It will never be admitted.

If your face fits you'll be defended.
If it doesn't fit, you'll be stabbed in the back regardless of whether you're guilty or not.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:30 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

You were on my side.

Remember?

The way i see it here is getting rid of the cause before it becomes a major problem.

Veya shoukdnt need to post anti Muslim shit when every other thread becomes about Islam on here!

Veya shouldn't need to post anti-Christian shit either because there's already enough of it. That doesn't stop him though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Hey Ben, good morning...

I think what you are seeing is the emergence of a new Internet gang…the Tory Brits are feeling their oats.

Once it was just tommy and Raggs…eddie and Nems kept pretty much under cover.  Then over came Shady and Smells, along with an erudite Vic, and I wondered what it meant.  Dean even took out a membership card.  Was Flap closing, and the fleas looking for a new dog?  Or was it that they were itching to try their ‘adjectives and invective’ style on the better competition over here?

Now a new issue arises…the Brits are coming.  Truth be told, Brits are some of my favorite people.  When they are good, they are very, very good; but, when they are bad, they are horrid.  There’s nothing worse than a Tory Brit, sniffing in feigned indignation and showing his arrogance…and ignorance.  Australians are boobs.  Canadians are dense.  And the US…well, they kicked our arse, but they are still colonials, damn their eyes.

This new cyber gang combines the Tory RW myopia with the worst arrogance that Brits have to offer.  Right now, they’re pissed off because it isn’t working…it isn’t getting the reverence that every—ahem—natural-born Brit deserves.  Hence, Ben, as a liberal American, you are one of the big targets.  Veya is just the colonial who didn’t know his place.

I say, if they want to go, let ‘em.  But I’m betting Shady and Smells came back because there’s more game over here.  And eds…the duplicity doesn’t work: you can’t be the haughty authority figure, yet still call your members fuckin’ this and fuckin’ that.  If you wanna get down in the sandbox and get dirty, give up the mod badge.

That's what I see going on.  It's just another cyber gang, with it's own peculiarities.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Veya shouldn't need to post anti-Christian shit either because there's already enough of it. That doesn't stop him though.

No he shouldnt
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Oh here we go quill
Say it to me but not to Veya?

Scardey cat!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:Hey Ben, good morning...

I think what you are seeing is the emergence of a new Internet gang…the Tory Brits are feeling their oats.

Once it was just tommy and Raggs…eddie and Nems kept pretty much under cover.  Then over came Shady and Smells, along with an erudite Vic, and I wondered what it meant.  Dean even took out a membership card.  Was Flap closing, and the fleas looking for a new dog?  Or was it that they were itching to try their ‘adjectives and invective’ style on the better competition over here?

Now a new issue arises…the Brits are coming.  Truth be told, Brits are some of my favorite people.  When they are good, they are very, very good; but, when they are bad, they are horrid.  There’s nothing worse than a Tory Brit, sniffing in feigned indignation and showing his arrogance…and ignorance.  Australians are boobs.  Canadians are dense.  And the US…well, they kicked our arse, but they are still colonials, damn their eyes.

This new cyber gang combines the Tory RW myopia with the worst arrogance that Brits have to offer.  Right now, they’re pissed off because it isn’t working…it isn’t getting the reverence that every—ahem—natural-born Brit deserves.  Hence, Ben, as a liberal American, you are one of the big targets.  Veya is just the colonial who didn’t know his place.

I say, if they want to go, let ‘em.  But I’m betting Shady and Smells came back because there’s more game over here.  And eds…the duplicity doesn’t work: you can’t be the haughty authority figure, yet still call your members fuckin’ this and fuckin’ that.  If you wanna get down in the sandbox and get dirty, give up the mod badge.

That's what I see going on.  It's just another cyber gang, with it's own peculiarities.

I've never voted Tory in my life.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:41 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No he shouldnt

I think that's what sparked it off. To be fair, yesterday it was Didge who was trolling and saying bad stuff to VOD, and threatening to troll the Christian devotional thread. It started before that though when Veya made some dreadful posts about Christians. He said he was being ironic, but you've seen how sarcasm can fail yourself. He went on to be quite vicious about it actually, and that's what started the whole trouble IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Hey Ben, good morning...

I've never voted Tory in my life.

Actually neither have I! lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:55 pm

The evil shit heads started the 'moslem' thread to take the piss and you eddie agreed for it to stay on!

As I have said, I find it very disturbing that the anti religion posting sits so easily with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:56 pm

Nems wrote:

As I have said, I find it very disturbing that the anti religion posting sits so easily with you

Especially when she demands we respect Islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its like going backwards.
I'm sure he started off with good intentions but got a bit fanatical along the way.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:17 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Nems wrote:

That's it Smelly, the double standards

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Now then, this is the usual point where someone jumps in and says - SM doesn't demand anything, it's the Christians who are always whinging and demanding respect! Then there will be an argument involving me and VOD, and usually involving Didge going on and on and on, and then it escalates whilst SM slips away.

There is a lot of anti-Muslim stuff on here, and as I said, a lot of it is centred around ISIS and extremism, which is in the news a lot, so it's perfectly natural. However, SM is perfectly entitled to complain about the general anti-Muslim stuff on here if she thinks it's unfair, just as Christians are entitled to complain if they think there's too much anti-Christian stuff. It's the same as Les complaining if he thinks there's too much "anti-gay" stuff on here, or someone complaining if they think there's too much anti-Brit stuff.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:34 am

But its not legitimate complaints though

It's fanatical hatred of ANY criticism.

You point out that muhhamd raped a child of 9 years old and its islamophobia , no it's the truth

You give an opinion that you're not 100% supportive or comfortable with all things homosexual and its automatically homophobia.

I have no seen any genuine malicious anti Muslim sentiment for the sake of it and have never seen any genuine UNPROVOKED homophobic abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:34 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh do shut up with your lies!!!!!

You constantly moan and groan about it all the time on here!

Every single post of yours is about attacking Islam and Muslims!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:54 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

He's not trying to pretend otherwise surely?

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:46 pm

Good morning folks. I joined this forum because I wanted to be part of open-minded, intelligent discussions, but oh dear, once again a topic has fallen into the cesspit of sniping at each other. You all criticize each other as though you are the perfect one and everyone else is to blame.

As you folks know, I try to be polite and don't swear but just for once I'll break my own rule: FOR FUCK SAKE SHUT UP AND GROW UP. I'm sad to say I'm tempted to look for another forum, hopefully where people are civil to each other.

Goodbye.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:12 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

And why should Islam not be attacked

It is a revolting demonic virus that destroys everything it comes into contact. It should be attacked and vilified at all times

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I've never seen anything so arrogant as a presumptuous Brit, when he want to be.  Because of that there are some who wouldn't mind untying your boat.

My experience on this thread with conservative Brits teaches me that no one is more coddled and parochial, and hence ignorant, than such a Tory.  Y'all think the world is all pink and blue, like your nursery when you were young.  Y'all live on an island, fcs.  Get out and get some experience in the real world.

Says the person who sits there behind his computer spouting off about things he knows nothing about.

I've tried to explain to you that people need to be responsible for themselves, and that they need to make an effort if they want to succeed, but then you say I'm coddled. You seem to understand the exact opposite of what I've actually said. Is that some kind of talent you learnt as a child?

You want to coddle black people instead of telling them that they're responsible for themselves.

Well, you are very big on telling others what’s their responsibility, but I hear very little from you about your responsibilities.

Here, you have hit the ovarian lottery and sit on a jackpot inheritance, living right in the middle of expensive London. You claim you’ve been handed your posh education—which I find doubtful because you exhibit no comprehension of higher education—and now you don’t have to lift a finger, save you love going on-line to lecture others on their responsibilities.

I’d say that is the epitome of ‘coddled’.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

It's not brains they lack, but opportunity. You use slight-of-hand reasoning like that to hide your real motive: you "absolutely hate" black people. And yes...they are such a bother. Now that they've cleaned the parlor, you wish to be done with them.

When they speak of present vestiges of past discrimination, they have you and eds in mind. To speak of institutional racism is to obscure that there are people behind those institutions. Um...that would be you.

It makes Shady and Smells look like angels; at least they are up-front with their racism.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Ragga is correct quill

You do turns black's into victims by absolving them of all personal and collective responsibility.

The only thing you love more than absolving ethnics is blaming whitey.

Unfortunately you don't recognise that your attitude is extremely condescending and extremely racist

"There there black man don't bother yourself with progression or advaninch yourselevs whitey will do that for you"

"What's that black man?? You gang raped a white girl?? Never mind it's obviously her fault for being white, you can never be to blame because you're a perpetual victim of imaginary racism"

Liberals - keeping the black man down with compassion since chains became illegal

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:43 pm

I've hidden my racism from all the black people I've known and loved over the years then!

You have no idea about racism or anything even like it.

You are a stupid old fart Quill

And that's the very last thing I'll say on this matter to you, because you're actually, not all that observant or bright.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Very generous of you Eddie

Quill is down right stupid and borderline intellectually retarded

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:49 pm

eddie wrote:I've hidden my racism from all the black people I've known and loved over the years then!

But not well enough, eh? You're pretty obvious.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:51 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Very generous of you Eddie

Quill is down right stupid and borderline intellectually retarded

As distinct from your pinnacle of intellectual heights, smells? Stop flattering me...it tickles. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's not brains they lack, but opportunity.  You use slight-of-hand reasoning like that to hide your real motive: you "absolutely hate" black people.  And yes...they are such a bother.  Now that they've cleaned the parlor, you wish to be done with them.

When they speak of present vestiges of past discrimination, they have you and eds in mind.  To speak of institutional racism is to obscure that there are people behind those institutions.  Um...that would be you.

It makes Shady and Smells look like angels; at least they are up-front with their racism.

Your whole post shows what a patronising attitude you have towards black people. You just implied that they're only fit to clean parlours of white people. You say sarcastically that they're "such a bother", which implies that you think I'm responsible for looking after black people - ie, you think they can't look after themselves. Leave them alone - they're people, they're not pets for you to coo over.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:58 pm

"Adopt a Darkie Today!" 

Make them feel wanted and needed!
Patronise them and remind them daily of your kindness!

Tell all your friends about your goodwill gesture!
Give them a Christmas they'll remember!

No money needed, just a patronising, haw-haw attitude and they'll never know you feel superior!!

Telephone: we-are-old-farts 12345
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's not brains they lack, but opportunity.  You use slight-of-hand reasoning like that to hide your real motive: you "absolutely hate" black people.  And yes...they are such a bother.  Now that they've cleaned the parlor, you wish to be done with them.

When they speak of present vestiges of past discrimination, they have you and eds in mind.  To speak of institutional racism is to obscure that there are people behind those institutions.  Um...that would be you.

Your whole post shows what a patronising attitude you have towards black people. You just implied that they're only fit to clean parlours of white people. You say sarcastically that they're "such a bother", which implies that you think I'm responsible for looking after black people - ie, you think they can't look after themselves. Leave them alone - they're people, they're not pets for you to coo over.

Amateur, Raggs...mimicking you, saying 'they're only fit to clean parlours of white people.'

Are you are so protected and coddled that you don't even know what is happening? I think there's a little more calculation in your motives. Mischaracterizing the words of others? Putting words in other's mouths? Dragging a red herring into the discussion? These are the acts of a desperate person, proving that you have to deliberately go off course, because to stay on would mean you lose.

Going back to the banking metaphor, you are trying to dodge your debts. All of this obfuscation...because to acknowledge the truth would mean you would have to own up to your own responsibilities.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:26 pm

eddie wrote:"Adopt a Darkie Today!" 

Make them feel wanted and needed!
Patronise them and remind them daily of your kindness!

Tell all your friends about your goodwill gesture!
Give them a Christmas they'll remember!

No money needed, just a patronising, haw-haw attitude and they'll never know you feel superior!!

Telephone: we-are-old-farts 12345

All of this not-too-clever joust to perpetuate your racist beliefs?  Amazing. You must have a lot more going on.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Amateur, Raggs...mimicking you, saying 'they're only fit to clean parlours of white people.'  

Are you are so protected and coddled that you don't even know what is happening?  I think there's a little more calculation in your motives.  Mischaracterizing the words of others?  Putting words in other's mouths?  Dragging a red herring into the discussion?  These are the acts of a desperate person, proving that you have to deliberately go off course, because to stay on would mean you lose.

Going back to the banking metaphor, you are trying to dodge your debts.  All of this obfuscation...because to acknowledge the truth would mean you would have to own up to your own responsibilities.  

I don't have any debts to black people Quill. Black people are responsible for themselves, they don't need charity.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:38 pm

Do you profit financially from all this nonsense Quill?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:45 pm

Rags why are you bothering?
We've both explained that we find him patronising etc to black people and I have 2 black friends who have read his posts, and mine, and are left scratching their heads at him.

You're wasting your time.

He has been calling people racist for years.
This is his personal "little baby project" and he feels better when he goes to bed, after telling off some "racists"

Ironically, not seeing his own warped racism.

Leave it. Let him dither around on his own.

Last edited by eddie on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Are you are so protected and coddled that you don't even know what is happening?  I think there's a little more calculation in your motives.  Mischaracterizing the words of others?  Putting words in other's mouths?  Dragging a red herring into the discussion?  These are the acts of a desperate person, proving that you have to deliberately go off course, because to stay on would mean you lose.

Going back to the banking metaphor, you are trying to dodge your debts.  All of this obfuscation...because to acknowledge the truth would mean you would have to own up to your own responsibilities.  

I don't have any debts to black people Quill. Black people are responsible for themselves, they don't need charity.

The only ones seeking charity are white anglos, seeking to play the victim card to absolve themselves of their responsibilities. It's a game called: Keep 'em talking while I duck out the back door.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next