NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Girl Thinks Bride Is Real-Life Princess From Her Favorite Book

Go down

Little Girl Thinks Bride Is Real-Life Princess From Her Favorite Book  Empty Little Girl Thinks Bride Is Real-Life Princess From Her Favorite Book

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:34 pm

A little girl saw a princess in real life, just walking down the streets of Seattle in a gorgeous white gown.
"My wife and I got married last February, and during the photo shoot this little girl and her mom happened to be walking by," Scott Robertson said. "The little girl thought my beautiful wife was the Princess from her favorite book (the one she's holding)."

Little Girl Thinks Bride Is Real-Life Princess From Her Favorite Book  4kc3p-little-girl-thinks-bride-is-princess-1
Photo credit: imgur

Thankfully, wedding photographer Stephanie Cristalli was there to snap photos of the exchange.

Little Girl Thinks Bride Is Real-Life Princess From Her Favorite Book  2hnyb-little-girl-thinks-bride-is-princess-2

The bride, Shandace Lerma, didn't disappoint her princess-loving fan. She gave the girl a flower from her bouquet and saved her mom an expensive trip.

Little Girl Thinks Bride Is Real-Life Princess From Her Favorite Book  Lg9lq-little-girl-thinks-bride-is-princess-3

For Scott, it was "the icing on the cake of an already perfect day. He said "it just warmed my heart to see the beautiful reactions from both this little girl and my bride. My wife loves kids, so this was a very special moment for her."

Little Girl Thinks Bride Is Real-Life Princess From Her Favorite Book  W41c8-little-girl-thinks-bride-is-princess-4

"Your wife is forever the Princess of Ballard to her," the little girl's mom told Scott before they left.

Little Girl Thinks Bride Is Real-Life Princess From Her Favorite Book  Chbu2-little-girl-thinks-bride-is-princess-5

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2183/Little-Girl-Thinks-Bride-Is-Real-Life-Princess-From-Her-Favorite-Book#h4RTDRpP7WFvGbD6.99

Back to top Go down