NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd love to know what Cameron did to piss off Murdoch this much.

4 posters

Go down

I'd love to know what Cameron did to piss off Murdoch this much. Empty I'd love to know what Cameron did to piss off Murdoch this much.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:31 pm

Well, it has to be something, because in a few days the Murdoch pross has gone from trying to drag Corbyn down to trying to drag 'Call me Dave' down, and he was they golden boy who fixed BSkyB for them.

Front page, tomorrows Scottish Daily Mail:

I'd love to know what Cameron did to piss off Murdoch this much. CPiVOX7WoAAc82b

Back to top Go down

I'd love to know what Cameron did to piss off Murdoch this much. Empty Re: I'd love to know what Cameron did to piss off Murdoch this much.

Post by eddie Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:40 pm

He's a very slimey toad, and whether you liked Clegg or not, he kept Cameron from running riot.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

I'd love to know what Cameron did to piss off Murdoch this much. Empty Re: I'd love to know what Cameron did to piss off Murdoch this much.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:41 pm

He's a weasal, gives me the creeps.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:45 pm

I was probably in the minority on here, but I liked Clegg.
Not sure all his views were ones I held dear, but there was something very real about him, and what you saw was what you got.

Cameron seems to be a money-grabbing twat. He'll be outed soon for doing dodgy deals.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Hope so, because it looks like he definitely knew about Ashcroft's non-dom status when he took his money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Tories are trying to tighten up the tax system and the non dom system so that more of those who should be paying actually do pay!!!

All of a sudden... labour are on side of many of those who will have to pay proper taxes owed with this tightening up of tax avoidance schemes...

Funny that!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:12 pm

eddie wrote:I was probably in the minority on here, but I liked Clegg.
Not sure all his views were ones I held dear, but there was something very real about him, and what you saw was what you got.

Cameron seems to be a money-grabbing twat. He'll be outed soon for doing dodgy deals.

me too, i still do like him. although i didn't agree with his policies at least he was true to them. He will forever be blamed for the student tuition fiasco but it was never his fault anyway. He was the only one with the balls to debate nigel farage while the others refused.

Cameron is ghastly - I'm with sassy he is a weasel who gives folk the creeps

And you can't even say ''I know you're lying 'cos your lips are moving'' to him,,,,He has No lips??? what happened??

How can a person trust words coming out of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Someone who fucks a dead pig or someone who fucks Diane Abbot.

I can't tell the difference between politicians these days.

WOW! I read that so wrong

''Someone who fucks a dead pig or someone who fucks Diane Abbot''.
''I can't tell the difference between politicians these days'',,,,but I read it as

''politicians can't tell the difference these days'',,,,so somehow the message I received was

''politicians can't tell the difference these days between fucking a dead pig and fucking Diane Abbot''

I thought it a bit harsh to be honest

I'd love to know what Cameron did to piss off Murdoch this much. 3489511464

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

What you're all really saying is that you wish you had voted UKIP last may.

Because Cameron is all that you said but even more & Corbyn is a bad joke.Neither can be trusted to make a good decision & worst of all,both are Muslim appeasers.

The only really good thing about the Tories is that they smashed the Labour party & LibDems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Vote UKIP!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:47 pm

Should've kept Clegg where he was to keep Cameron in check.
Corbyn seems like a nutter.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Hold on a minute... Tory's are tightening up the tax system so less loopholes and more pay what they should be paying... the attack dogs are coming from some of those who are going to be made to start paying!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Hold on a minute... Tory's are tightening up the tax system so less loopholes and more pay what they should be paying... the attack dogs are coming from some of those who are going to be made to start paying!!!

hopefully that is true
UK needs to do that

and based on the Murdoch headlines Cameron must be doing something right Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down