NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To everyone who is in love, who has ever been in love, or who hopes one day to find love.

+3
Cass
eddie
Syl
7 posters

Go down

To everyone who is in love, who has ever been in love, or who hopes one day to find love. Empty To everyone who is in love, who has ever been in love, or who hopes one day to find love.

Post by Syl Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:15 pm

Perfection. I love you

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

To everyone who is in love, who has ever been in love, or who hopes one day to find love. Empty Re: To everyone who is in love, who has ever been in love, or who hopes one day to find love.

Post by Syl Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:27 pm

Thanks. x

I have never heard a man sing this song before....It brought tears to my eyes.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

To everyone who is in love, who has ever been in love, or who hopes one day to find love. Empty Re: To everyone who is in love, who has ever been in love, or who hopes one day to find love.

Post by Syl Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:53 pm

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:57 pm

This is a bit drony, but if you are in the right mood... I love you I love you I love you

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Well aren’t you all romantically charged today?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:10 am

I’m not crying. I am chopping chillies.

Sniff...
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Cass wrote:I’m not crying. I am chopping chillies.

Sniff...
Aww Cass, you are just an old romantic at heart. I love you

There is nothing like music to stir up emotions.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:39 pm

eddie wrote:Well aren’t you all romantically charged today?

Its passed now...I knew it wouldn't last. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:53 pm

Syl wrote:

lol!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Syl wrote:

Getting older can be rough eh? Shocked
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:54 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Getting older can be rough eh?  Shocked

Rough in some ways a relief in others. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:58 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Getting older can be rough eh?  Shocked

Yeah, the highs aren't as high, and don't last as long, but the lows aren't as low and don't last as long either. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:32 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yeah, the highs aren't as high, and don't last as long, but the lows aren't as low and don't last as long either. Wink

Plus, even if we and the people around us are looking a little knackered, eyesight isnt what it was so we dont even notice. cheers

Ill say one thing that doesnt fade though is sense of humour....I seem to laugh more now than I ever have.
And not only on here. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:53 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Plus, even if we and the people around us are looking a little knackered, eyesight isnt what it was so we dont even notice. cheers

Ill say one thing that doesnt fade though is sense of humour....I seem to laugh more now than I ever have.

I don't know if I laugh more, but I don't get near as wound up as I used to. Nothing is life and death, unless it's really life and death.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't know if I laugh more, but I don't get near as wound up as I used to. Nothing is life and death, unless it's really life and death.

Both of you speak wise words.

It’s true also that times goes so quickly as you get older too.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes, with age comes acceptance of what would once have bothered us.
Have you not turned into Victor Meldrew yet Maddog?
That syndrome does seem to affect a lot of men once they hit their 50's. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:18 am

Cass wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Both of you speak wise words.

It’s true also that times goes so quickly as you get older too.
Thats so true Cass....makes you realise life has to be lived while we can still live it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:26 am

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That syndrome does seem to affect a lot of men once they hit their 50's. Twisted Evil

BRB, I have no idea who that is.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:29 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

OK, I googled him.

That's definitely not me. Thank God.

I'm the guy that's probably acting like I'm half my age and not doing it as well as I think I am.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:33 am

Maddog wrote:
Maddog wrote:

OK, I googled him.

I'm the guy that's probably acting like I'm half my age and not doing it as well as I think I am.

I cant post links when I am using the tablet....you googled him though.
He is a character in a TV series here, a typical grumpy old man.
Lots of people say men of a certain age turn into Victor Meldrew. Mad

Have to say you dont come across as the grumpy old man type. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:38 am

I think some of the old buggers on here might relate to this film clip

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:46 am

Maddog wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

OK, I googled him.

To everyone who is in love, who has ever been in love, or who hopes one day to find love. Tumblr_mqsniczbTj1rq45r5o1_500

Last edited by Ben Reilly on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:47 am

veya_victaous wrote:I think some of the old buggers on here might relate to this film clip

lol!
I love it, there is a man who knows how to pack a lot of love, fun and happiness into his life.
Youth isnt a number or a birthdate, it comes from inside.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:16 pm

For you, cowboy.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:51 pm

And one for you <3

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:31 am

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:35 am

Dedicated to our forum sponsers, who we are all are happy for  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:45 am

This is dedicated for both you again.

I dont think you realize how your happiness is contageous

Hope you both stay gold   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:35 am

Didge wrote:This is dedicated for both you again.

You know what? You've got a great heart, man. I just want you to know that I think that about you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:46 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

You know what? You've got a great heart, man. I just want you to know that I think that about you.

Ditto dude.... Laughing

There is nothing more exhilarating, than two people, that become one. Their connection is so strong, the chemistry combines them and it brings fourth the most amasing fireworks. That will always have a positive effect.

I actually think its rare when it happens, and most people just ending up lusting and never know true happiness and love together. Hence why you both are the rarity here. Hence the passion you both have. Has so much energy and electricity. It could seriously make all fossil fuels redundent.

Its like when I read stories that Gelico posts about her husband. Its so beautiful, you can feel the magic and love she had with her late husband. Everyday was magical for them and to me the key was to this making each other laugh. You see the magica between them, by how she looks back constantly at the happiness they both shared. And as much as its sad he is gone, she continually keeps his memory alive. That is true love for you. I may not be religious, but believe one day they will both be reunited.

Stay Gold.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:03 pm

eddie wrote:

I think this is one of the sexiest records ever made. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Ditto dude.... Laughing

There is nothing more exhilarating, than two people, that become one. Their connection is so strong, the chemistry combines them and it brings fourth the most amasing fireworks. That will always have a positive effect.

I actually think its rare when it happens, and most people just ending up lusting and never know true happiness and love together. Hence why you both are the rarity here. Hence the passion you both have. Has so much energy and electricity. It could seriously make all fossil fuels redundent.

Its like when I read stories that Gelico posts about her husband. Its so beautiful, you can feel the magic and love she had with her late husband. Everyday was magical for them and to me the key was to this making each other laugh. You see the magica between them, by how she looks back constantly at the happiness they both shared. And as much as its sad he is gone, she continually keeps his memory alive. That is true love for you. I may not be religious, but believe one day they will both be reunited.

Stay Gold.

Cool

Didge, you are one of those people who can annoy the hell out of people one day, and the next make them realise what a really lovely man you are.
I hope this is the right thread to say that I very often I love you the way you put your heart and soul into your posts.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Thank you Didge. You really can be a little loveable shithead. Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:58 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ditto dude.... Laughing

Stay Gold.

Cool

Didge, you are one of those people who can annoy the hell out of people one day, and the next make them realise what a really lovely man you are.
I hope this is the right thread to say that I very often I love you  the way you put your heart and soul into your posts.

+1

Thank you Syl and sadly I can annoy the hell out of people. I just am very passionate about what I believe and sadly the passion does get the better of me. For good and bad.

@Eddie, I agree and hope never to give head and happy to wear the mantle of being shit at that... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Has Valentine day arrived early?

If so here we go. Perfection   ▻

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:49 pm

And we can slide away....

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:56 pm

I’m loving this song at the moment.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down